EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

John1ne
corporal
corporal

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by John1ne » March 15th, 2016, 12:20 am

Attila da Hun wrote:^^^^^^^i'm with u all tha way compa................fuck all these pussy ass black crabs who are one legged or cripple and smell like crap...........cause their all gay ass crab fagz..............and still viva mexico even though i aint one in real life..........but mi corazon is mexican...........viva la raza...............and oh yeah...........can't forget after my 4 long awaited haitius years that i haven't said this for a log time............but here it is and were gonna take it back to 2011 during my reign of terror when i used to terrorized with fear to these dominicunt monkeys cause ...................IS STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!
:killself: :foh:

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 15th, 2016, 3:38 pm

John1ne wrote:
Attila da Hun wrote:^^^^^^^i'm with u all tha way compa................fuck all these pussy ass black crabs who are one legged or cripple and smell like crap...........cause their all gay ass crab fagz..............and still viva mexico even though i aint one in real life..........but mi corazon is mexican...........viva la raza...............and oh yeah...........can't forget after my 4 long awaited haitius years that i haven't said this for a log time............but here it is and were gonna take it back to 2011 during my reign of terror when i used to terrorized with fear to these dominicunt monkeys cause ...................IS STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!
How's this bitch..................yo momma!!!!now bow down to your king...........King Hollywood the great...........guess who's baaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaC-K????

John1ne
corporal
corporal

Post by John1ne » March 15th, 2016, 3:44 pm

Attila da Hun wrote:
John1ne wrote:
How's this bitch..................yo momma!!!!now bow down to your king...........King Hollywood the great...........guess who's baaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaC-K????
:discust: :yeahright:

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 15th, 2016, 3:54 pm

Hey neutron........yeah u..........bow down to your king

Southsider619er
captain
captain

Post by Southsider619er » March 15th, 2016, 7:18 pm

U would want them to deport some of them to make it easier on u fuckniggas huh hahaha even if they deport the illegals the chicanos will still run things u weak ass orangutan mf :lol: :lol: funny ass nigga

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 15th, 2016, 7:43 pm

Fuck Donald trump........... Fuck all these racist black non existing 6 legged shell wearing hunchback slow moving creepy crawlin crappy lookin crabby ass faggotz and that goes to any section 8 living,watermelon eating jiggs also..........cause is still ALKN...........right cuz?????

MAYUGASTINKBISH
underboss
underboss

Re: A FRANK DISCUSSION ON WARFARE TECHNIQUES OF AZTLAN

Post by MAYUGASTINKBISH » March 15th, 2016, 7:54 pm

213© wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
213© wrote:
213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:
ha ha ^^ u done lost it. :facepalm: that's good tho. it shows I gave u a breakdown. That means I win. u lose. :lol: :lol:
Your one dysfunctional ass fool. One minute you anti-racist the next you got some Mexican power! You side ways. I done been caught you before with nigga dick in your mouth getting all offended when I talk about the final solutuon, and gassing and enslaving these animals you get offended? :killself:

Im serious that I would like to enslave them. Im serious when I say all gooks must go back to Asia or face the wrath of Queztacolacum. Im serious when I say that men should be deported and their women should be forced to wash our nutts. I dont think your serious because , a real Mexikkklan member wouldn't be offended with what I say. Your suspect. Im watching you. :cmon:
Step away from the computer!

First of all, u are full black twat and black babies. Talking about Mexican power?

Second, u talking all this racist nonsense but, don't put in work.

Third, if u r in a gang, u r automatically gonna have to ride against your own people. Where's the unity in that? There is no unity. It's all bullshit n u r a sucka for believing it with all your heart. White, black, brown, yellow, green, all have a higher probability of being killed by their own people.

Yeah I'll say some racist shit, to all races, when they need to hear it. At the same time, I'll give any race their due, if they deserve it. It is what it is. I'm not here to make online friends or push racial lines.

**to that ducklipped 562 310 fag, fuck u ahead of time, u stupid 'firi firi.'

:ohhh:

A SERIOUS QUESTION ON THE INTER RACIAL MIXING ASPECT OF YOUR COMMENT : Just something for you to consider.

All through out wars when tribes or countries fought eachother, even in the bible. The men of the tribes were told to slaughter all the men and male children and make slaves of the tribes conquered women and female children. In fact the wandering tribes of Israel were made to walk the desert for 40 years because they feared invading the land of their enemies and completely annihilating them. Nothing of them should live was the God of Israels command. :whaat:

All through the conquering of people the warfare aspect always gave the women of the neighboring tribe the ability to save herself if she should become a slave the new race could use.

You do a great injustice to history to deny that the women of our racial enemies aren't just another form of spoil of war, the black women / white women / asiatic women in our territories ( varrios ) are here for us to fuck. The men of their races are here to make submit . I've fucked my share of their women and when I do I always do it as a Mexica. I never considered myself a race traitor for it. This has been the model of warfare amongst races for as long as theirs been written text explaining warfare techniques.

Again thepinoys, whites, Armenians , Salvadoreans , Hondureans, Guatemalas, we have introudced to our culture subliminally embrace the greatness of our style of machismo. Theyve all dropped their cultures to embrace ours. The negroes have done as well, but they are the only ones who deny it. I mean they are literally killing themselves over ESE gang styles. Red/ Blue, inked up like us, dressing like us. So much so that they imported our way of warfare and soldier grooming into places where no Mexicas are even present. :ohhh:

The negroes own women love the style of the negroe who dresses and inks like us. They don't even like tehir own nigger style. They prefer the CHOLO wannabe TYGA and WIZ and CHRIS BROWN . Thats the nigger female ideal of what is sexy to blacks. That is all MEXICA! How easy do you think it is for the real thing to slam a cock in that pussy? Ive had it every which way and all the while doing it as a soldier of my people slamming dick in their ass.

Just think about this ESE. :ohhh:

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 15th, 2016, 8:00 pm

^^^^^^that is all true............still viva Mexico and God bless Mexico and no where else

MAYUGA RISEN
underboss
underboss

Post by MAYUGA RISEN » March 16th, 2016, 4:30 am

Attila da Hun wrote:^^^^^^that is all true............still viva Mexico and God bless Mexico and no where else

Mexico is a made up place . God bless Aztlan. That consists of our peoples all over what is known as latin America. The Colombians, Nicaraguans, Mexicas, Salvadoreans, guatemalans, Hondureans, Peruvians, Ecuadorians, are just some of our people scattered in our land. These are all ours. Our blood our people and their rights are as much as ours and in some cases their blood is even stronger than ours.
Attachments
colombian women.jpg
colombian women.jpg (6.46 KiB) Viewed 1680 times
colombian-woman-ecuador.jpg
colombian-woman-ecuador.jpg (61.06 KiB) Viewed 1680 times
el-salvador-culture.jpg
el-salvador-culture.jpg (124.57 KiB) Viewed 1680 times
peru women.jpg
peru women.jpg (50.65 KiB) Viewed 1680 times

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 16th, 2016, 9:17 pm

^^^^^^everything your saying is absolutely true...........no sugar coat or made up nor a sprinkle of make believed........what your sayin is all real and all facts........I have read the Mexican history and i tell u..........is all glorious.........not only that.........but I have nutthin more but envy.........the glorious mexican history goes back from ancient times from the glorious fierce Aztec warriors that established an emminse empire to tha Mayan civilization and all the way to a colonial Spanish province to be the ha first ever and become tha first and only Latin American country to claim and win their first glorious independence war against a colonial European power like Spain which their odds were totally against the Mexican born peasants to the unbelievable struggle and sacrifice and yet they manage to defeat a European power like Spain from no help or assistance from other European powers or enemies of Spain like Great Britain,or the United States and yet with simple tools like sticks and stones,brooms,rakes and machetes defeated a European superpower like Spain to finally become the first ever Latin America country to become a free sovereign nation after tha United States..........while my mothers South American country where she was born at was still under Spanish colonial rule.........Mexico was already a self reliable independent nation and a determined republic tha became tha first ever to free black slaves and grand land to them peasants who struggle and sacrifice so Mexico can maintain their freedom for always to eternity..........from tha worst Mexican defeat that Mexico had to endure and suffer from tha hands of their northern English speaking sister who took half of mexicos sovereign rightful land that she inherited from Mexico glorious victory over gay ass Spain and yet to this day tha Mexican people are still being treated tha worst way in their rightful lands which their originally from in modern day Nevada,Colorado,Arizona,califas and tha traitor state gay ass Texas and yet 150 years ago they fought bravely with distinction and honor that even foreigners from Ireland fought side to side with the glorious Mexican army that even little kids of the ages of 8 to 18 years old fought and die with honor and glory......and to this day their known tru out tha world as los ninos heroes........something that gay ass davey Crockett,Sam Houston and Davy Bowen don't know nutthin about tha meaning of heroes and yet after that defeat.......... Tha worst of tha worst Napoleon lll Mexican ambition........as tha French try to invade Mexico and make Mexico a part of a French province which they did in 1865........yet during the French occupation tha Mexicans hold their ground and yet again with no help from tha British,or Americans.........specially Americans since they couldn't intervene due to their own civil war........Benito Juarez a Mexican farmer held his natio. Together and with his all of his might defeated tha greatest European superpower of all time.........something that tha United States could never do........defeated tha French and humiliated them in front of tha world stage and had tha archduke maximillian of Hasburg executed and had tha whole French army to surrender.........I could go on and on........but one thing is this.........Mexicans are all natural born warriors....... Is in their Aztec blood.......I ain't Mexican.......but one thing I know for sure is.........do not mess with them if u value your life........cause if u mess with them.........is bad for your health........I know I'm not Mexican...........but my heart and soul is..........viva Mexico.........god bless Mexico......... And still fuck Dominican Republic........and fuck South America too!!!!

superior
superior

Post by 123 » March 16th, 2016, 9:42 pm

MAYAGEESTINK wrote:
Attila da Hun wrote:^^^^^^that is all true............still viva Mexico and God bless Mexico and no where else

Mexico is a made up place . God bless Aztlan. That consists of our peoples all over what is known as latin America. The Colombians, Nicaraguans, Mexicas, Salvadoreans, guatemalans, Hondureans, Peruvians, Ecuadorians, are just some of our people scattered in our land. These are all ours. Our blood our people and their rights are as much as ours and in some cases their blood is even stronger than ours.
I don't know about that. Some latinos hate Mexicans. Look at the posters on hoodup, some of them are LATINOS, going hard against us. South American indians are our racial brothers but, even they might have some animosity toward their bros to the north. Not even all Mexicans get along, look at 13 and 14. Since the 60's they been our worst fucken enemies. To keep it 100, if you r a real Sureno and u ever bump into real snorte on the streets, black, white, and asian, u realistically have a better chance of survival against the non-Mexican. U can believe all the racial shit with all your heart but, statistically, u have a better chance of being snuffed out by your own. It is what it is.

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 16th, 2016, 10:02 pm

I'm from South America and I say fuck South America!!!

Southsider619er
captain
captain

Post by Southsider619er » March 17th, 2016, 2:17 pm

Bruh fuck snorteens they aint my ppl thats all i know

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 17th, 2016, 2:33 pm

Still ALKN

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 17th, 2016, 3:21 pm

Attila da Hun wrote:Still ALKN
Is this King Hollywood?

LRoBNHB
underboss
underboss

Post by LRoBNHB » March 17th, 2016, 3:27 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
Is this King Hollywood?
Yep he said it was him himself

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 17th, 2016, 4:46 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
Is this King Hollywood?
Yes neutron is your king in tha flesh................back by popular demand....... Still pissn them cripple crappy made crabby ass faggots from Cali who like to crawl on ALKN nuz, and still terrorizing these illegal undocumented non visa having,non English speaking, guale guale jungle monkey talkin hairry smelly banana boat sailing dominicunt wetbacks and them Florida flamingo scary ass faggots who be wearing them Mouseketeer ear hats and all them pussy ass manequins who be worshippin the devil and anyone who doesn't bow down to me or my st or not worshipping me ................ And I will make a final farewell here at the hoodup..........cause I'm retiring from this boring ass lame site and focus on
my businesses.............so if anyone is interested in working for me at one of my restaurants???..................holler or better yet inbox me..........I'm out..........still alkn and still fuck tha west coast.......... Still fuck New York u dorks...........and still chi

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 17th, 2016, 5:33 pm

Attila da Hun wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
Is this King Hollywood?
Yes neutron is your king in tha flesh................back by popular demand....... Still pissn them cripple crappy made crabby ass faggots from Cali who like to crawl on ALKN nuz, and still terrorizing these illegal undocumented non visa having,non English speaking, guale guale jungle monkey talkin hairry smelly banana boat sailing dominicunt wetbacks and them Florida flamingo scary ass faggots who be wearing them Mouseketeer ear hats and all them pussy ass manequins who be worshippin the devil and anyone who doesn't bow down to me or my st or not worshipping me ................ And I will make a final farewell here at the hoodup..........cause I'm retiring from this boring ass lame site and focus on
my businesses.............so if anyone is interested in working for me at one of my restaurants???..................holler or better yet inbox me..........I'm out..........still alkn and still fuck tha west coast.......... Still fuck New York u dorks...........and still chi
Ima black disciple from the south side of Chicago, what hood you from King?

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 17th, 2016, 9:36 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote: Ima black disciple from the south side of Chicago, what hood you from King?
I DON'T CARE WHAT U ARE OR WHAT U IS OR WHERE U FROM...............ALL I KNOW YOUR A BROTHER TO ME AND MOST IMPORTANT YOUR FROM THA CHI............FROM MY BELOVED CITY........AND U GOT MY SUPPORT AND I GOT YOUR BACK.............AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION LIL BLACK D.......... I'M FROM LIL VILLAGE..........BUT NOW I CURRENTLY RESIDE AT THA GOLD COAST AREA........IN A BEAUTIFUL LUXURY CONDO..............SO YEAH..........YOUR KING IS BACK............BUT NOW I'M GONNA SAY MY LAST FAREWELL BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN.............SO STAY TUNE LITTLE BLACK D...............AMOR

FreshBoyRico
soldier
soldier

Post by FreshBoyRico » March 17th, 2016, 9:52 pm

Attila da Hun wrote:I'm from South America and I say fuck South America!!!
:yeahright:

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 17th, 2016, 10:05 pm

STILL ALKN

BD backwoods
soldier
soldier

Post by BD backwoods » March 19th, 2016, 11:57 pm

Attila da Hun wrote:STILL ALKN
:lmao:

Attila da Hun
corporal
corporal

Post by Attila da Hun » March 20th, 2016, 2:51 am

STILL FUCK ALL GAY ASS CRABS.............SPECIALLY THEM CRIPPLE ONES WHO BE CRAWLIN IN OUR ALMIGHTY NUTZ