F13 Hit up in ETG hood

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Postby No Man's Land » January 31st, 2016, 7:24 pm

foolie wrote:Hahaha it ain't kno yall when they hit up in the hood we wacc ed that shit out we don't fucc wit Mexicans like that around here and we dam sho don't let um hit up in the hood f13 18st
Jm13 all had they shit crossed out for hittin up in the hood .....
I was speaking on the sixty's reasons for not crossin um out

sxl too

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 25th Street

Postby LRoBNHB » January 31st, 2016, 8:01 pm

foolie wrote:It ain't about forgiveness tho they over there getting money off them Mexicans I don't agree with that c- they be hitting up but
They dam sure ain't running nothing down there...18s Hitt up bk in inglewood do all inglewood bloods beef with them? Cuhz
That shit don't matter cuhz they not writing ifk right? Jus saying they kno not to touch that owe

The difference between the Sissy's and fams is florencia is clearly hitting up ck in Sissy's own h25d with Sissy's doing absolutely nothing about it, while faketeen knows to keep that shit in they h25d. On top of that family's has pressed them marks before and they know to keep it stepping. Inglewood faketeen ain't really active anyways and they only really feud with i13 and CMG and that CMG feud ain't happening much there since CMG has been shut down for about a decade and will eventually defunct and absorb into lanes

underboss
underboss

Postby Johnone1 » January 31st, 2016, 8:18 pm

I guess sets figure theirs only 1 Mexican hood and black hood per area.( i.e.,we represent black ,we represent Latino) I'm sure if another black hood moved into 60s it'll be a issue.also when a area is mixed then a lot of gangs become like family ESPECIALLY. If you got a Mexican Baby mama or black baby mama from your neighbors set

underboss
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: banned for misleading thread titles

Postby normandie_man » January 31st, 2016, 8:29 pm

TheSpade wrote:
BlackMFamily wrote:
DConflict2011 wrote:So now CK has a new meaning because some Florence said it stands for "Coast killer"?

Well if that's the case what does BK stand for, Broadway/BeBopp/Bounty Hunter, By yo self, Bible killer?

No BK stands for Blood Killer and CK stands for Crip killer.

EastCoast killer is either ECK, a drawing of a cheese toast or even ECCK.

CK is CK what it's always been.

How them 60's go for that lets me know they are putting money over their "REAL CRIPPIN". All they had to do was tell Florence to write ECK and call it a day.

They might not want it with F13 though.

What Made Me Say Fucc F13 When A Nigga I Was Locc Up With In SHU THOUGHT that Shit Was Funny That His Homeboys Was Going To Crip Hoods Dissing And Niggas Wasn't Doing Shit! But If You Catch A Nigga Slipping And Pull The Burner Out He Going To Tell You Whatever He Think You Want To Hear So He Won't Get Dropped. Nigga Sucking That Shit Up..... But Not I! :whaat:

Your a troll and dont know how the shu works :whaat:

you are a fucking loser hahaha you on this site net flexing everyday then have the nerve to call people "trolls" hahaha you must be looking at the mirror clown ass nigga

superior
superior
Affiliation: Inglewood Chain Gang

Postby TheSpade » January 31st, 2016, 8:57 pm

This How yu know this weirdo who used to bang 83/hoova on la hood strikeups is a nerd he thinks I'm flexing :whaat: :ohhh:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Inglewood Chain Gang

Postby TheSpade » January 31st, 2016, 9:01 pm

After getting bitch out and found out nobody knows him he got inspired and started his own gang groupie IG full of people hes neber met especially the bitchs this nifga a stalker fulltime....where the bitchs yu do fuck

Also anyone remember him being a lil high school boy riding his bike? :whaat: :killself: :rip2:

Now he big MAIN STREET supporting :whaat: :whaat:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby FreshBoyRico » January 31st, 2016, 10:25 pm

@Spade now they got it where niggas can change usernames on here i'm like :whaat: :ohlawd: :lol:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: None

Postby EazyDuzIt/5150 » February 1st, 2016, 10:43 pm

I don't get the fact that some hoods share turf. IMO thats weak it self regardless of if its a gang of another race. Why is it acceptable for some black gangs to let a mexican gang set up shop in they hood? Thats dumb af. Especially knowing black hoods couldnt go into a mexican gang hood and set up shop, thats just making it easier for another gang to take you out. Much respect to the black hoods that don't allow that bs

associate

Postby 190boy » February 2nd, 2016, 2:17 am

:discust:

fresh meat
Region: South

Postby Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 9:06 am

DConflict2011 wrote:So now CK has a new meaning because some Florence said it stands for "Coast killer"?

Well if that's the case what does BK stand for, Broadway/BeBopp/Bounty Hunter, By yo self, Bible killer?

No BK stands for Blood Killer and CK stands for Crip killer.

EastCoast killer is either ECK, a drawing of a cheese toast or even ECCK.

CK is CK what it's always been.

How them 60's go for that lets me know they are putting money over their "REAL CRIPPIN". All they had to do was tell Florence to write ECK and call it a day.

They might not want it with F13 though.

Been saying this for quite some time now. Niggas are in denial. Everyone knows what CK and BK stands for. Niggas just don't wanna believe it and take it in. Like u mention if they was pushing coast killer it would have been ECK. They pushing CK period!

fresh meat

Postby Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 9:18 am

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:I don't get the fact that some hoods share turf. IMO thats weak it self regardless of if its a gang of another race. Why is it acceptable for some black gangs to let a mexican gang set up shop in they hood? Thats dumb af. Especially knowing black hoods couldnt go into a mexican gang hood and set up shop, thats just making it easier for another gang to take you out. Much respect to the black hoods that don't allow that bs

Because if u have 2 sets sharing the same hood that are both with the business then it's almost impossible to wipe one out. This shit ain't a game where u can just pick who u want to get rid of. If u go and smoke of one there's expect the same in return. It's a cycle that will never stop.

fresh meat

Postby Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 10:02 am

PmoneY wrote:F13 deeper than 60z is disputable, both have thousands of members so it's really about who got more gunners :2cents:

But point is they're in 60z headquarters striking Ck in they turf,Ecz must feel some type of way about tha 60z since they're both at tha top of tha Nh alliance....

Its already bad enough with tha 60z vs 40z but it just goes to show Blacks hate other Blacks with a deep passion instead of races,Guarantee if it was another Black gang in 60z turf it would be all out problems but since it's Hispanic it's a pass even though they're enemies in the pen and strike Ck :2cents:

Be honest here. It's not that blacks hate other blacks more so they'll push the line on other blacks over another race, that's just an excuse scared niggas is using. It's the fact that mexicans outnumber blacks on everything. From soldiers to weapons, etc. This is real reason why a lot of reputable black hoods don't want to push the issue. It's easier to war with your own when u know them better.

fresh meat

Postby Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 10:24 am

foolie wrote:It ain't about forgiveness tho they over there getting money off them Mexicans I don't agree with that c- they be hitting up but
They dam sure ain't running nothing down there...18s Hitt up bk in inglewood do all inglewood bloods beef with them? Cuhz
That shit don't matter cuhz they not writing ifk right? Jus saying they kno not to touch that owe

Getting money?? So u basically saying the 60s is F-13 bitches? Because that's how pimps treat the hookers. So because 60s getting money, F-13 can do whatever they want? That's the definition of bitchmade.

underboss
underboss

Postby clout god sosa » February 2nd, 2016, 10:35 am

we got 2 big hispanic gangs both beefing with black gangs

18 claiming bk

f13 claiming ck

soon down the line they both will claim both ck and bk

fresh meat

Postby Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 11:03 am

naybahoolie wrote:we got 2 big hispanic gangs both beefing with black gangs

18 claiming bk

f13 claiming ck

Didn't that happen already though with all the "Nk" hit ups.

fresh meat

Postby Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 12:15 pm

DConflict2011 wrote:Yea I figured money was the reason behind letting things slide.

If this is true and both sides is making money off eachother then why is the Eme pushing the surenos to get rid of the blacks in they hood? Why would u get rid of your best customer?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby LOVE MY CITY » February 2nd, 2016, 2:59 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:Wonder why they didn't just wack 83 out since they gave them the boot. F13 is declaring war on crips and if these dummies don't see that, then it's sad. First the 60s now the 83s. Let's see if they gonna tuck they tail or handle their business.

Crazy, I was in the 40s yday and they was discussing the issue about F13 hitting up the CK on the west side when their rivals are on the east side so I google it and this website came up.I didn't know they were striking the CK up in the 80s as well. INTERESTING

soldier
soldier

Postby AntiVillian » February 2nd, 2016, 4:34 pm

DConflict2011 wrote:
PmoneY wrote:F13 deeper than 60z is disputable, both have thousands of members so it's really about who got more gunners :2cents:

But point is they're in 60z headquarters striking Ck in they turf,Ecz must feel some type of way about tha 60z since they're both at tha top of tha Nh alliance....

Its already bad enough with tha 60z vs 40z but it just goes to show Blacks hate other Blacks with a deep passion instead of races,Guarantee if it was another Black gang in 60z turf it would be all out problems but since it's Hispanic it's a pass even though they're enemies in the pen and strike Ck :2cents:
Overall I would say Florence is deeper than 60's, Florence original hood over in the Florence Firestone district is about the biggest single hood there is. What I mean is that they aren't like 18st, Hoovers or Coast with hoods spread out.

They have one big hood with the exception of the Florence in 60 hood. I mean they stretch from like from the 50's to the 80's north to south and from what Central to huntington park?

A lot of hispanics in that area.

You are correct about some blacks going hard overall on each other and somewhat letting other races slide. Thats hundreds of years of self hate and conditioning at play right there.

That's why I think money is involved and is playing a big part.

You act like f13 giving passes to 38, 18, and Bms the only ese hoods that were rivals and are now cliqued up are nela.

soldier
soldier

Postby AntiVillian » February 2nd, 2016, 4:36 pm

18 claiming bk

f13 claiming ck

They both do for years already.

fresh meat

Postby lahoodstrikeups » February 2nd, 2016, 6:23 pm

IMG_20160201_142318.jpg
IMG_20160201_142318.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 3084 times
IMG_20160201_142306.jpg
IMG_20160201_142306.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 3084 times
compton and slauson

major
major
Affiliation: Harlem Aves

Postby HarlemWorld » February 2nd, 2016, 7:25 pm

Joeblack80 wrote:

18 claiming bk

f13 claiming ck

The 18's won't go as far to ever write kc. They say cuzz entirely too much like they Crips. We would chec them for that shit like we did when they wrote NK. F13 hit that shit up in the hood and we wacced them out. Unless you a slob creeping through ain't no kc on our walls. Especially from any Mexicans. Herpes don't even do that shit.

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » February 2nd, 2016, 7:59 pm

HarlemWorld wrote:
Joeblack80 wrote:

18 claiming bk

f13 claiming ck

The 18's won't go as far to ever write kc. They say cuzz entirely too much like they Crips. We would chec them for that shit like we did when they wrote NK. F13 hit that shit up in the hood and we wacced them out. Unless you a slob creeping through ain't no kc on our walls. Especially from any Mexicans. Herpes don't even do that shit.

they say cuz blood wear red blue kick it smoke w you etc till they don't

but i know y'all know that

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Don'tdoIT » February 3rd, 2016, 1:42 am

westcoastanostra wrote:Fool you're in your feelings bro. Are hoovas and the homies striking up ck in 83 hood? Plus keep it a hunnit maybe they don't trip on hoovas or the homies because they are black. None of us know for sure, but what we do know is 83s did what your homies were scared to do and that's just facts.

:tiphat:

associate

Postby Thebadone » February 3rd, 2016, 11:55 pm

60's is soft for that. Ck=crab killa ...their ain't no way around that. They acting brainless and stupid ..Point blank they scared no doubt. Idgaf what any body says F13 is on top of that war with toast. How many niggas have they lost? It's a shame. They stay losing blocks too. Don't start a war if you can't compete with the F13's numbas..They can afford to lose a block here or their or some members,toast can't. Look at what happened with those eazy boyz niggas...They lost members and block ,now they back like nothing happened.

boss
boss

Postby westcoastanostra » February 4th, 2016, 2:28 am

LOVE MY CITY wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:Wonder why they didn't just wack 83 out since they gave them the boot. F13 is declaring war on crips and if these dummies don't see that, then it's sad. First the 60s now the 83s. Let's see if they gonna tuck they tail or handle their business.

Crazy, I was in the 40s yday and they was discussing the issue about F13 hitting up the CK on the west side when their rivals are on the east side so I google it and this website came up.I didn't know they were striking the CK up in the 80s as well. INTERESTING

That's true. All their so called crip rivals are on the east, so why strike up ck in two of the oldest crip hoods on the west? The treys caught that and they obviously ain't going for that coast killa talk.

PreviousNext

Return to West