underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: banned for misleading thread titles

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Postby normandie_man » February 12th, 2016, 10:34 am

NORMANDIE TV wrote:
SICKSIDELOS wrote:Fuck 18K etgK

:yeahaight:

THEY SHOULD BLOCK YOU ON HERE FOR STEALING PEOPLES NAMES..YOU THAT WETTY LOC NIGGA AND HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS. YOUR A OLD WHEEL CHAIR BOUND FAGGOT WITH TIME ON YOUR HANDS

underboss
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: banned for misleading thread titles

Postby normandie_man » February 12th, 2016, 10:37 am

NORMANDIE TV wrote:

I JUST REPORTED YOU BITCH ASS. I HOPE THEY BAN YOU FROM THIS SITE :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

associate
Location: http://thehoodup.com/board/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=51033
Region: West
Affiliation: sckanless70sboy/TheSpade & MAYAGEESTINK

Postby NORMANDIE RAT » February 12th, 2016, 7:40 pm

normandie_man wrote:
NORMANDIE TV wrote:

I JUST REPORTED YOU BITCH ASS. I HOPE THEY BAN YOU FROM THIS SITE :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

SNITCH :foh:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Don'tdoIT » February 14th, 2016, 5:24 am

PmoneY wrote:F13 deeper than 60z is disputable, both have thousands of members so it's really about who got more gunners :2cents:

But point is they're in 60z headquarters striking Ck in they turf,Ecz must feel some type of way about tha 60z since they're both at tha top of tha Nh alliance....

Its already bad enough with tha 60z vs 40z but it just goes to show Blacks hate other Blacks with a deep passion instead of races,Guarantee if it was another Black gang in 60z turf it would be all out problems but since it's Hispanic it's a pass even though they're enemies in the pen and strike Ck :2cents:

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :wtf: :smh:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Don'tdoIT » February 14th, 2016, 5:44 am

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:I don't get the fact that some hoods share turf. IMO thats weak it self regardless of if its a gang of another race. Why is it acceptable for some black gangs to let a mexican gang set up shop in they hood? Thats dumb af. Especially knowing black hoods couldnt go into a mexican gang hood and set up shop, thats just making it easier for another gang to take you out. Much respect to the black hoods that don't allow that bs

:tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 25th Street

Postby LRoBNHB » February 14th, 2016, 10:15 am

No Man's Land wrote:
HarlemWorld wrote:
No Man's Land wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
LOVE MY CITY wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:Wonder why they didn't just wack 83 out since they gave them the boot. F13 is declaring war on crips and if these dummies don't see that, then it's sad. First the 60s now the 83s. Let's see if they gonna tuck they tail or handle their business.

Crazy, I was in the 40s yday and they was discussing the issue about F13 hitting up the CK on the west side when their rivals are on the east side so I google it and this website came up.I didn't know they were striking the CK up in the 80s as well. INTERESTING

That's true. All their so called crip rivals are on the east, so why strike up ck in two of the oldest crip hoods on the west? The treys caught that and they obviously ain't going for that coast killa talk.

I've seen the 100s cross out JRM and SxL just for striking up on western. I knew a dude from 1st flats who moved to 30's they pressed him thinking he was from 18 they cleared it up and said they were keeping 18s out of the hood because of what happened to geer. The other westside crip hoods don't want anything new moving west or south but.

What?

someone from your hood pressed someone about being from 18

That's not exactly true, there's faketeens all in they h25d and they ain't pressing them either. They even chill and hang out together, they ain't enemies bl25d. That's probably why the barlem nigga is confused because he know they ain't set tripping on them

underboss
underboss

Postby No Man's Land » February 15th, 2016, 12:13 pm

That's what I thought too. I guess there's always people who trip

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 25th Street

Postby LRoBNHB » February 15th, 2016, 5:46 pm

No Man's Land wrote:That's what I thought too. I guess there's always people who trip

Maybe the guy thought he was a harpy

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: Dark Matter !

Postby Alley-Oop! » February 15th, 2016, 11:20 pm

normandie_man wrote:
NORMANDIE TV wrote:

"SNITCH" !

underboss
underboss

Postby kultmember » February 18th, 2016, 4:36 pm

Joeblack80 wrote:
PmoneY wrote:F13 deeper than 60z is disputable, both have thousands of members so it's really about who got more gunners :2cents:

But point is they're in 60z headquarters striking Ck in they turf,Ecz must feel some type of way about tha 60z since they're both at tha top of tha Nh alliance....

Its already bad enough with tha 60z vs 40z but it just goes to show Blacks hate other Blacks with a deep passion instead of races,Guarantee if it was another Black gang in 60z turf it would be all out problems but since it's Hispanic it's a pass even though they're enemies in the pen and strike Ck :2cents:

Be honest here. It's not that blacks hate other blacks more so they'll push the line on other blacks over another race, that's just an excuse scared niggas is using. It's the fact that mexicans outnumber blacks on everything. From soldiers to weapons, etc. This is real reason why a lot of reputable black hoods don't want to push the issue. It's easier to war with your own when u know them better.

:tiphat: :2cents:

underboss
underboss

Postby bboard » January 19th, 2017, 4:13 am

Johnone1 wrote:I guess sets figure theirs only 1 Mexican hood and black hood per area.( i.e.,we represent black ,we represent Latino) I'm sure if another black hood moved into 60s it'll be a issue.also when a area is mixed then a lot of gangs become like family ESPECIALLY. If you got a Mexican Baby mama or black baby mama from your neighbors set

this

Previous

Return to West