******OFFICIAL DEAD MEXICANS l WETBACKS l BEANERS THREAD*****

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: #MAGA

Re: ******OFFICIAL DEAD MEXICANS l WETBACKS l BEANERS THREAD*****

Postby wolfpack » September 21st, 2016, 6:37 am

Juan Chavez, a 22-year-old Latino, died Saturday, Aug. 6, after he was stabbed near the intersection of East Anaheim Street and Ohio Avenue in Long Beach, according to Los Angeles County coroner's records.

Long Beach Police officers were called to the area of shops and restaurants about 6:20 p.m. They found Chavez and an 18-year-old man who had been stabbed.

Both men were taken to a nearby hospital. Chavez was stabbed in the lower body and pronounced dead at 9:03 p.m., according to coroner's records. The other man, who was injured in the upper body, was listed in stable condition.

Investigators believe the two men had been involved in a group fight that escalated to a stabbing, according to the release.

Chavez lived in Long Beach, as does the other man who was stabbed, according to the news release.

:lmao: :lmao: where is this mexican toughness at?? LOL wetbacks are just dropping all over :lol: :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby wolfpack » September 21st, 2016, 6:40 am

DEAD BEANER BITCH ALERT.. LOL

Adrianna Aryanna Kirkendall-Sosa, a 20-year-old Latina, was fatally shot Saturday, April 16, in the 3000 block of 70th Street in Long Beach, according to Los Angeles County coroner's records.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputies were called to the 8200 block of 70th Street in Long Beach about 1 a.m. after a resident reported that a man was pounding on the side door of her house, gasping for air and calling for help, said Lt. Eddie Hernandez.

Deputies arrived and found Jose Jesus Rivera-Olivarez, 35, on the woman’s porch. Rivera-Olivarez, a resident of Compton, was pronounced dead at the scene at 1:23 a.m., according to coroner’s records.

When investigators contacted Rivera-Olivarez's family, they learned he had last been seen in his car with his girlfriend, Kirkendall-Sosa, Hernandez said.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rip2: :rip2: :rip2: :rip2: :lmao: :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby wolfpack » January 10th, 2017, 6:39 am

wolfpack wrote:Hey ladies and gentlemen!! Due to the success of my other thread on superior mexicans. I will follow it up on the classic dead mexicans thread. The only thing I will show on here are dead mexicans. May the aztec gods bless these bitchass souls.

LOL i love this thread

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Postby 123 » January 10th, 2017, 11:28 pm

wolfpack the hideous eurasian. i always laugh at these nasty so cal whites that fuck these hideous asians and create these horrid eurasian children. they are the ugliest people on earth. please go back to your real country. nobody will care. real Americans, indians, don't want u here.

when this
fucks this

u get this. they still come out retarded, with slant eyes, and cant' see to the sides. plus shit breath for days.

underboss
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: 48st western av /Western 39st/Yawdies Gang

Postby Swervv 48 » April 30th, 2017, 8:55 pm

wolfpack wrote:Hey ladies and gentlemen!! Due to the success of my other thread on superior mexicans. I will follow it up on the classic dead mexicans thread. The only thing I will show on here are dead mexicans. May the aztec gods bless these bitchass souls.
Dhs is coming to hoodup for them I just informed Homeland Security
Burgundy power

Swervv 4800Yt

Previous

Return to West