ws crips es crips

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

ws crips es crips

Postby No Man's Land » March 4th, 2015, 11:51 pm

From what I get these foos split right? Raymond and tookie made the es and ws crippin thing but does anyone know what happened from there like who came first or who went where?

Eastside became east coast? Then 4 pacc split from them? Did Avalon come from eastcoast or they were their own hood too at the same time east coast split from eastside crips?

Westside did it just split cleanly into Hoover ETG and 6-0? Who/what came forst?

I'm curious. There's a lot of "this varrio came from here" with mexican hoods but the black side is real murky from the times of Raymond and tookie to the forming of hoods today

major
major

Re: ws crips es crips

Postby bgcasper » March 5th, 2015, 12:21 am

east side came first out of freemont high on the founding father gang.the originals you had cats from were ecc hood is i think batman but raymond he came from swan area you also had jimel barnes he from avalon garden you had sam saltyand few others them from compton grandee richmond farm and boothill so it was an east side thang first with an inglewood twist than the ugblocc 100's were the first west side players to come in the mix

boss
boss

Postby SckanlessNina » March 5th, 2015, 5:25 am

big kay wrote:east side came first out of freemont high on the founding father gang.the originals you had cats from were ecc hood is i think batman but raymond he came from swan area you also had jimel barnes he from avalon garden you had sam saltyand few others them from compton grandee richmond farm and boothill so it was an east side thang first with an inglewood twist than the ugblocc 100's were the first west side players to come in the mix

That was toastk area before ours we took that from them

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » March 5th, 2015, 8:09 am

Nobody know who came first but Harlem was one of tha 1st crip setz, And than Tookie went around starting alot of Crip shit in South central & Compton ,Tha Eastside lit tha matches & tha Westside had tha gasoline :2cents:

After tha Wattz riotz,it was clear tha city was on course to be a warzone :2cents:

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: The haves and have nots

Postby archBunker » March 5th, 2015, 8:17 am

I think 4 pacc or at least 4 trey started off as 43rd st crips or something like that , coast was east side crips, Hoovers were already a gang before crip but def from the original westside lineage when they added crip to it , 1e11 nhc also has history

major
major

Postby bgcasper » March 5th, 2015, 8:26 am

p money the east side crips originally named baby avenue crib out of freemont high run by raymond washington came first i think nobody will argue that fact ...sckanless i heaard story about your hood being main street crips before and than yall turned bloods ??and one of the reason yall mad swan comes from main street to fit the initials on your big homies chest ??is it a fake legend ?

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » March 5th, 2015, 9:53 am

Yeah of course tha Eastside started it,But tha Westside already had gangs that turned into Crip,Harlem godfathers go back to when they was a bike club & than became Harlem crips,Nobody know tha original first set kuz it was just Eastside crips & Westside crips all under Raymond & Tookie,Ecc is where Raymond was from & Etgz was Tookie, But tookie had a hand in spreading tha Crip shit to otha cities like Compton, Gardena,Raymond wanted Crip unity but tha story goes tha Hooverz been Skandlous since day1 :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby SckanlessNina » March 5th, 2015, 10:12 am

big kay wrote:p money the east side crips originally named baby avenue crib out of freemont high run by raymond washington came first i think nobody will argue that fact ...sckanless i heaard story about your hood being main street crips before and than yall turned bloods ??and one of the reason yall mad swan comes from main street to fit the initials on your big homies chest ??is it a fake legend ?

Scirts came from us. We used to go from west main to Broadway and Manchester. They used to be apart of us. We still have MSS Main Street swan that's the Sietes. That never changed but it wouldn't make sense to have all of it b MSS when we spread to the east on other streets. MSCK was rumored to come from the hood

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » March 5th, 2015, 11:47 am

big kay wrote:east side came first out of freemont high on the founding father gang.the originals you had cats from were ecc hood is i think batman but raymond he came from swan area you also had jimel barnes he from avalon garden you had sam saltyand few others them from compton grandee richmond farm and boothill so it was an east side thang first with an inglewood twist than the ugblocc 100's were the first west side players to come in the mix

I second that , it was crippin in Inglewood commanded by mike christian (which is technically the W/S) before the it became a big time thing in South Central.Tookie wasn´t even the first to start on the W/S it was niggas in UBGC and other 100s spots.The triple OG Melvin,crips from the Wood, and some niggas in WLA were officially crippin through LA before Tookie.

Raymond Washington was the general who spread it all over ,it was an Eastside thing but it was Compton and Inglewood crips before the Westside.Raymond was the general and he spread it all over to the CPT and had dudes like Mac Thomas set it off in the Grandees. Dead Arm Elvis,Jimel , Salty ,and Hoover Joe were some of the originals.

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » March 5th, 2015, 11:49 am

It was hella gangs on the eastside too Slassons, Businessmen , Farmers, Gladiators, Athens Park, Wall Nuts, etc.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 1

Postby swurvvKILLA » March 5th, 2015, 12:20 pm

So what the official word on the street, was it originally CRIBS or CRIPS as in Cripples?

associate

Postby oldmann » March 5th, 2015, 2:35 pm

Rumor has it Raymond wanted to be an Avenue, which was Central Avenues headed up by the Munson brothers mainly Craig Munson. The avenues thought of Raymond as a young punk so he started up baby Avenue Cribs. Some say it was Baby Avenue Crips other say Cribs. Munson and them really took notice of Raymond when he officially put hands on Munson's brother who was also a helluva street fighter. Once that occurred, Raymond really made a name for himself and his cribs, and thus the young niggas took hold over the OG niggas movement. (avenues, slausons, gladiators, etc)...

Kitchens spawned from them Munson's boys and avenues making them one of the original Crip sets on the ES. Probably how the original beef with East Coast got started....Some old beef from the early 70's. 76 ECC and KCG were never cool with each other.

Btw, no im not a gang researcher, I grew up in that area. Munson's were a force, as were The Shack Boys. I give credit where its due and the Swans in that area always been with the shit, 79's and 84's.

Here's an LA Weekly Article from 2005 http://www.laweekly.com/news/tookies-mi ... ty-2141272

Photo by Ted Soqui The founder of the Crips was not lethally injected minutes after midnight Tuesday morning in the sterilized death chamber of San Quentin State Prison. There was no news of his death. There were no Oscar winners or rap stars urging that his life continue. Fifty-year-old white women in $5 million Hancock Park homes did not ponder the gang leader’s fate in his final days. No bums pushing shopping carts on Sunset and Vine had opinions on whether a governor should spare him from a state-inflicted death. No, the founder of the Crips was gut-shot with a sawed-off on a dreary South Los Angeles corner 26 years ago.Contrary to popular assumption, Stanley Tookie Williams, who was fatally injected Tuesday morning and pronounced dead at 12:35 a.m., was not the founder or even the co-founder of the Crips. The undisputed father of the notorious black street gang was one Raymond Washington, a fearless and mighty 5-foot-8 fireplug who loved to fight and loathed guns. He was killed at age 26 by a shotgun blast — allegedly by someone he knew — on the corner of 64th and San Pedro streets on August 9, 1979.There was no mention of his death in the Los Angeles Times or The New York Times or any other major newspaper as there was of the death of Williams. But on the hardcore streets of South-Central Los Angeles, Watts and Compton, the slaying of Washington was akin to a presidential assassination.“All this talk lately about Tookie, we was wondering when someone was gonna finally tell the real story about the Crips, tell the story of Raymond,” said Debra Addie Smith, who knew the gang leader back in the early and mid-1970s.Raymond Washington was born in Texas, but grew up on 76th Street near Wadsworth Avenue, just west of Central Avenue.“Raymond was a good kid when he was a boy,” said his mother, Violet Barton, who now lives in Phoenix. “Raymond didn’t go out of his way to fight or do anything bad, but if someone came to him, he would protect himself. And he was well-built. He tried to protect the community and keep the bad guys out. But after a while, every time I looked up, the police were coming to the house looking for Raymond.”Others on 76th Street, a well-kept block of small single-family homes that is now more Latino than African-American, said that while Raymond protected the boys and girls from bullies from other neighborhoods, he bullied them himself.“I don’t have a whole lot of good to say about Raymond,” said Lorrie Griffin Moss, 48, with a laugh. She grew up directly across the street from Washington on 76th Street, just west of Wadsworth. “Raymond was a bully. A muscular bully. He wouldn’t let anybody from outside our neighborhood bother us. He would bother us. Raymond could be very mean.”Washington was known as a great street fighter.“Raymond could really toss ’em,” said Los Angeles Police Department Detective Wayne Caffey, referring to Washington’s fist skills as a street fighter. Caffey’s cousin attended Fremont High School, where Washington was occasionally schooled when he wasn’t kicked out for fighting. “He was an awesome football player, but he didn’t want to play organized ball. He wanted to be a knucklehead.”Raymond, Caffey said, deplored guns and considered those who brought guns to a fight to be punks. Washington — who had three older brothers — was a street legend, especially to his one younger brother.“He was real, real good with his hands. He could bring it from the shoulders. Like Mike Tyson in his prime,” said Derard Barton, 46, who added that his brother had 18-inch arms and a 50-inch chest. “He weighed abut 215. All muscle. I never saw my brother lose a fight, except to my older brothers when he was real young. But when he got older, he could even take them.”Even youths miles away from Washington’s 76th Street neighborhood remember him.“I remember that Raymond Washington was a hog,” said Ronald “Kartoon” Antwine, a community activist from Watts who remembers seeing the Crips founder at the Watts Summer Festival. “By hog, I mean Raymond would take his shirt off and fight his ass off all day long.”Washington was kicked out of every school he ever attended for fighting. He would go away to juvenile detention camps and be sure to let everyone know when he was back in the neighborhood, said Griffin Moss.“He’d go away for a few months, and when he came back, he come up to my dad and mom and say, “Hey, Mr. Griffin, I’m back. Hello, Mrs. Griffin. I’m back.”His younger brother remembers Raymond fondly and proudly.“He was like a Robin Hood type a person, stealing from the rich, giving to the poor,” said Derard Barton from his home in Phoenix. Washington admired the Black Panthers and tried for a while to emulate them as a youth. He eventually joined the local gang called the Avenues led by a youth named Craig Munson. He later left the Avenues after “he kicked Craig Munson’s brother’s ass,” according to Detective Caffey.He started his own gang. The origin of the name Crips has many tales, has become folklore. Some, including Tookie, have said the name came from Raymond’s gang the Baby Avenues, which became the Avenue Cribs. In a drunken state, Cribs mispronounced their name into Crips.However, Washington’s brother and Griffin Moss say the name simply came from an injury that one of Raymond’s older brothers incurred.“My older brother Reggie was kind of bowlegged, and then he twisted his ankle bad one time, and he was walking with a limp, so he put “Crip” on his Chuck Taylor Converse All Stars and Raymond took the name,” said younger brother Derard.As for Raymond’s nickname, he was sometimes referred to as Ray Ray — as many Rays are for some reason — but mainly he was just called Raymond.“Raymond didn’t need a nickname,” said Derard Barton.Barton said being the younger brother of the founder of the Crips had some benefits.“Sometimes I would get into fights, but once people knew I was Raymond Washington’s brother, they were the nicest people in the world to me,” said Barton, who works at a hospital for disabled people as a behavioral health technician. “Plus, no one ever broke into our house.“He was really a goodhearted person. He was really kind to elderly people. He liked to fight, yeah, but if he liked you, he’d treat you so well. If he didn’t like you, he would hate you.”Raymond had a simple and very effective tactic of expanding the Crips.“He would go to the leader of another gang and fight him,” said Derard Barton. “He went straight to their main man. Once he put the guy on his back, everyone else would join up and follow him.”Said Detective Caffey: “He went to other neighborhoods and said, ‘Either join me or become my enemy.’ Most kids living on the edge of thuggery joined. Some did not. Those that were fighters, who were not intimidated, kept to their own gangs.”Eventually, the pressure of the Crips became so intense, so bloody, that the other gangs — the Piru in Compton and the Brims near USC — aligned themselves into a loosely knit gang group called the Bloods. The Swans and Bounty Hunters also signed on with the Bloods alliance. And the bloody battle of South Los Angeles, Watts and Compton was on.Raymond’s Crips got their first notoriety in March of 1972 when a rat-pack group of them attacked four youths for their leather jackets at the Palladium in Hollywood. One of the victims, Robert Ballou, a popular student at Los Angeles High School, resisted. The Crips beat him to death. After that, the word spread of their ruthlessness.Although inspired by the Black Panthers, Washington and his group never were able to develop an agenda for social change within the community. Early big-shot members included Mack Thomas of the original Compton Crips, Michael “Shaft” Concepcion, Jimel “Godfather” Barnes, Greg “Batman” Davis and Stanley Tookie Williams.Williams, of course, gained international infamy as his death sentence gained unprecedented publicity. Legend has it that Washington approached Williams to expand his gang to the west side of the Harbor Freeway and Williams became the leader of the Westside Crips.“It’s just wrong to say Tookie was the founder of the Crips,” said Wes McBride, president of the California Gang Investigators Association. Photo by Ted Soqui Griffin Moss also remembers Tookie Williams coming by all the time to visit Raymond. “He’d be walking down the street looking like the Pirelli man,” she said.Still, though Williams was killed by the state Tuesday morning and referred to himself as the co-founder of the Crips, many say Raymond Washington is being forgotten.“All this talk of Tookie being the co-founder of the Crips is a lot of embellishment because there is no doubt Raymond Washington founded the Crips,” said Alex Alonso, founder of the Web site Streetgangs.com. Alonso even went so far as to produce a documentary called Gangsta King about Washington. “Raymond was a very strong leader and extremely gifted with his fists. In another life he could have been a champion boxer,” said Alonso.As the Crips became more deadly and infamous for robbing youths of their black leather jackets and drive-by shootings, Raymond started to become disillusioned with the gang he founded.“He started running with a black motorcycle goup,” said retired Los Angeles County Sheriff’s gang investigator Curtis Jackson. “I think he felt that the youngsters were getting too crazy, getting totally out of control.“My interaction with Raymond was minimal, but he was very approachable,” said Jackson. “I had no trouble talking with him. Most gang members are actually very personable, and I’ve never had any trouble rapping with them. Tookie was an exception, as he always had a few thugs around him, so he always had an attitude.”On the bleak corner of 64th Street and San Pedro is a drab pink, two-story apartment building — 6326 S. San Pedro St. — complete with runaway weeds, peeling paint, three rusty barbecues and a large cart labeled Rick’s Hot Dogs, all nestled against a ratty chainlink fence. It was here on an August night in 1979 that Raymond Washington was blown away by a blast from a sawed-off shotgun. Someone inside a car had called out his name, and Washington walked over. The pellets tore into his guts, and he was rushed away to a hospital, where he died, according to police.It was the end of the founder of the Crips, and it was the beginning of the end of the Crips as a united gang.Though no one was ever arrested, rumors spread — erroneously — that the Hoover Crips (now Hoover Criminals) were responsible. Shootings broke out between Raymond’s Eastside Crips — now known as the East Coast Crips — and the Hoovers. Right around then, a woman caused a feud between the Rollin’ 60s Crips and the Eight Trey Gangster Crips, and shootings erupted between those large and extremely violent Crips factions. Other Crip sets chose sides, and Crips have been killing Crips ever since then. More even than Crips kill Bloods or Bloods kill Crips. As much as he relished a good fistfight, Raymond would be sad and disappointed to see what havoc was wreaked on the gang he founded. Rare is the time when two guys meet in an alley or park anymore and “toss ’em.” The days of bringing it from the shoulders were coming to an end, and the days of bringing it from the holster were the way it would be

associate

Postby oldmann » March 5th, 2015, 2:37 pm

Of course, with any History and especially ORAL HISTORY like South Central LA street gang history, u gotta take it with a grain of salt. Just speaking on my pov and what I seen in my area during those times. Ppl tend to paint their own history in glorious brush strokes and lessen the accomplishments of their rivals. I have no horse in the race so Im simply speaking on my pov.

underboss
underboss

Postby 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » March 5th, 2015, 3:11 pm

LM43GCXO.....

COOL THREAD SO FAR.....

BUT JUST SO NIGGGAZ KNOW.... WE.. THE 43GCz AND THE 87KCz WERE THE FIRST "SETS " TO SPLIT/BREAK OFF FROM THE EAST SIDE CRIPS!!! THE COAST BECAME THE EAST COAST CRIPS AFTER THAT!!! FACTS!!!

AND FROM WHAT I KNOW... BIG TOOK WAS THE LEADERS AND CO-FOUNDERS OF THE WEST SIDE CRIPS..... BUT BIG SIDEWINDER FROM ETG STARTED.... LED.... AND IS STILL THE MAIN LOC FROM ETG!!! ASK 'EM.... THEY WILL TELL YOU THE SAME SHIT!!!

M4V3N!!!

associate

Postby oldmann » March 5th, 2015, 3:26 pm

Thats what I heard growing up around there 4Pacc......87 KCG is one of the original sets.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » March 5th, 2015, 3:28 pm

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:LM43GCXO.....

COOL THREAD SO FAR.....

BUT JUST SO NIGGGAZ KNOW.... WE.. THE 43GCz AND THE 87KCz WERE THE FIRST "SETS " TO SPLIT/BREAK OFF FROM THE EAST SIDE CRIPS!!! THE COAST BECAME THE EAST COAST CRIPS AFTER THAT!!! FACTS!!!

AND FROM WHAT I KNOW... BIG TOOK WAS THE LEADERS AND CO-FOUNDERS OF THE WEST SIDE CRIPS..... BUT BIG SIDEWINDER FROM ETG STARTED.... LED.... AND IS STILL THE MAIN LOC FROM ETG!!! ASK 'EM.... THEY WILL TELL YOU THE SAME SHIT!!!

Yup

M4V3N!!!

underboss
underboss

Postby 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » March 5th, 2015, 3:46 pm

oldmann wrote:Thats what I heard growing up around there 4Pacc......87 KCG is one of the original sets.

LM43GCXO...

YEAH... IT'S TRUE... 43GC AND 87KC ARE THE FIRST TWO ORIGINAL SETS!!! :tiphat:

M4V3N!!!

boss
boss
Affiliation: Eastside

Postby Its a wrap » March 5th, 2015, 4:57 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:

I second that , it was crippin in Inglewood commanded by mike christian (which is technically the W/S) before the it became a big time thing in South Central.Tookie wasn´t even the first to start on the W/S it was niggas in UBGC and other 100s spots.The triple OG Melvin,crips from the Wood, and some niggas in WLA were officially crippin through LA before Tookie.

Raymond Washington was the general who spread it all over ,it was an Eastside thing but it was Compton and Inglewood crips before the Westside.Raymond was the general and he spread it all over to the CPT and had dudes like Mac Thomas set it off in the Grandees. Dead Arm Elvis,Jimel , Salty ,and Hoover Joe were some of the originals.

You finally put up some real shit instead of ant-New York garbage. :whaat:

Count Mack is right, Tookie wasn't even a proper Westside Crips. He was a Westside Crip but in reality most of his rep was built up in Compton, the Grandees and Oak Park Boys claim affiliation with him durin the time when he did most of street shit. He was in the Eastside in Compton, the Grandee Crips was Westside and in the East in the Hub City was all Bloods/Pirus, except Oak Park Boys (not Crips), Downtown Compton, Mid Town Crips and a presence of US Boys Crips, Eastside Compton, North Long Beach. South Side Crips were Bloods, US Bloods, and the rest were LPP and ELM Piru branch off's, South Side used to claim Eastside CPT in the 80's dropped it after their beef with their beef with the Tanas, so did ADCC, they claim Southside only now.

In the Eastside SC, the Eastside Crips broke down, the earliest major Crips was East Coast (although some claimed Nhood first), 43 Gangster Crips, KCG and the Avalons Gangster Crips. I used to think that the 40's Avalons were the second main breakaway Crips after ECG but I was told by older niggaz that 43GC spawned most Crips in the Low Bottoms, they were the establishin force behind 48 and 42 Gangster Crips and also the Avalons and Broadways. The reason I thought 40's AGC were before 43GC was because the Avalons had many more reputables in the original Eastside Crips and were stronger than 43GC originally, although the Avalons being behind war in the late 80's. The Broadways also came from 43GC, they had another hood from 52x112 further north in the Low Bottom, I think in the 40's, but 43x42 GC got rid of that years ago. 43 GC was pushin Gangster Crip first in the East.

Raymond Washington was from Mad Swan and 76 Coast territory, Eastside Crips used to control the turf which is now divided into both gangs. Technically speakin, they was seperate, there was a 79 ECC but they are long dead. ECC was originally Shacc Boys, then 76, then 59 and then 89 (who was reppin NHC before ECC). 62, 66 and 68 was Hustler Crips in until the 77, 66 and 68 Hustler Crips continued after alot of them became ECC, they held down land East of 6Pacc and there was a 65 Hustlers. Also Hustlers in 59 ECC and the Low Bottoms, 55 Hustler Crips was deep when I was a kid, faded out earlier than 66/65 Hustler Crips though. 66 Hustler Crips died after F13 turned on them, they never had any numbers to continue, that are is like 99% Messican, a little bit West, 6Pacc, 52 Broadway is 15-25% black now, whole of Florence and Florence-Firestone, even Firestone Park used to be 80-85% black when I was a kid right next to all white Huntingdon Park . Huntingdon Park used to be a nice area, was mostly white until the 90's.

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » March 5th, 2015, 5:04 pm

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:
oldmann wrote:Thats what I heard growing up around there 4Pacc......87 KCG is one of the original sets.

LM43GCXO...

M4V3N!!!

Avalon was around before East Side Crips absorbed em,I think Jimel was the head of that. The Basterds was around before the Dog and Loc era in the 70s they got absorbed in coasts. A lot of non-crip and non-blood gangs were around before the WAR thang kicked off.Hoover Groovers was doing it before ,and so was Harlem Godfathers were they became the Harlem Crip.

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » March 5th, 2015, 5:17 pm

But bottom line West Side Crips and East Side Crips were the deepest but there were always smaller crips sets around like, Blocc Crip, Underground Crip, SPGC,103 St,West Town Crip,97 NHC and all kind other sets. But the bloccs and hood shit goes back , prior to ETG breaking off.Like I said some crip gangs weren´t westside crips or eastside crips prior gangs because they were already a force themselves to a degree.

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » March 5th, 2015, 5:21 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:But bottom line West Side Crips and East Side Crips were the deepest but there were always smaller crips sets around like, Blocc Crip, Underground Crip, SPGC,103 St,West Town Crip,97 NHC and all kind other sets. But the bloccs and hood shit goes back , prior to ETG breaking off.Like I said some crip gangs weren´t westside crips or eastside crips prior gangs because they were already a force themselves to a degree.

Not underground crip, excuse me nhoods on the westside.

underboss
underboss

Postby 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » March 5th, 2015, 7:42 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:

You finally put up some real shit instead of ant-New York garbage. :whaat:

Count Mack is right, Tookie wasn't even a proper Westside Crips. He was a Westside Crip but in reality most of his rep was built up in Compton, the Grandees and Oak Park Boys claim affiliation with him durin the time when he did most of street shit. He was in the Eastside in Compton, the Grandee Crips was Westside and in the East in the Hub City was all Bloods/Pirus, except Oak Park Boys (not Crips), Downtown Compton, Mid Town Crips and a presence of US Boys Crips, Eastside Compton, North Long Beach. South Side Crips were Bloods, US Bloods, and the rest were LPP and ELM Piru branch off's, South Side used to claim Eastside CPT in the 80's dropped it after their beef with their beef with the Tanas, so did ADCC, they claim Southside only now.

In the Eastside SC, the Eastside Crips broke down, the earliest major Crips was East Coast (although some claimed Nhood first), 43 Gangster Crips, KCG and the Avalons Gangster Crips. I used to think that the 40's Avalons were the second main breakaway Crips after ECG but I was told by older niggaz that 43GC spawned most Crips in the Low Bottoms, they were the establishin force behind 48 and 42 Gangster Crips and also the Avalons and Broadways. The reason I thought 40's AGC were before 43GC was because the Avalons had many more reputables in the original Eastside Crips and were stronger than 43GC originally, although the Avalons being behind war in the late 80's. The Broadways also came from 43GC, they had another hood from 52x112 further north in the Low Bottom, I think in the 40's, but 43x42 GC got rid of that years ago. 43 GC was pushin Gangster Crip first in the East.

Raymond Washington was from Mad Swan and 76 Coast territory, Eastside Crips used to control the turf which is now divided into both gangs. Technically speakin, they was seperate, there was a 79 ECC but they are long dead. ECC was originally Shacc Boys, then 76, then 59 and then 89 (who was reppin NHC before ECC). 62, 66 and 68 was Hustler Crips in until the 77, 66 and 68 Hustler Crips continued after alot of them became ECC, they held down land East of 6Pacc and there was a 65 Hustlers. Also Hustlers in 59 ECC and the Low Bottoms, 55 Hustler Crips was deep when I was a kid, faded out earlier than 66/65 Hustler Crips though. 66 Hustler Crips died after F13 turned on them, they never had any numbers to continue, that are is like 99% Messican, a little bit West, 6Pacc, 52 Broadway is 15-25% black now, whole of Florence and Florence-Firestone, even Firestone Park used to be 80-85% black when I was a kid right next to all white Huntingdon Park . Huntingdon Park used to be a nice area, was mostly white until the 90's.

LM43GCXO.....

ALMOST....

BUT THE 40 VONZ ARE THE LAST VONZ TO HIT THE LAND.... THEY DIDN'T COME OUT UNTIL THE MID TO LATE 80s!!! THEY WERE OZONE HUSTLERS FIRST!!! AND THEM DUDES NEVER BEEN STRONGER THAN US.... NO VONZ HAVE.... THE ORIGINALS OF THE VONS... AFTER US... IS THE 53s.... THEY THE FIRST AVALON GC... THE 116 WAS ORIGINALLY CALLED A-LINE CRIPS.... AND THE 88s... ARE AVALON "GARDENS " CRIPS! NOT GANGSTA CRIPS!!!

BUT MOST NOT ALL OF THE REST OF WHAT YOU SAID IS ON POINT MY NIGGG!!!

M4V3N!!!

underboss
underboss

Postby 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » March 5th, 2015, 7:48 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:
4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:

LM43GCXO...

M4V3N!!!

Avalon was around before East Side Crips absorbed em,I think Jimel was the head of that. The Basterds was around before the Dog and Loc era in the 70s they got absorbed in coasts. A lot of non-crip and non-blood gangs were around before the WAR thang kicked off.Hoover Groovers was doing it before ,and so was Harlem Godfathers were they became the Harlem Crip.

LM43GCXO....

YEAH THE PROJECTS... "THE AVALON GARDENS " WAS AROUND...
BUT THEY WASN'T A HOOD LIKE THAT BEFORE THE CRIPPIN STARTED!!! FLAT OUT!!?

AND YEAH... THE GARDEN CRIPS IS JIMEL BUSTER ASSES SHIT!!! BUT CUZZZ WAS A HOOK BACC THEN... AND A SMOKER LAST TIME I SAW DUDE!!! THAT'S WHY THEM DUDES FELL OFF IN THE EARLY 80s... BEEN WEAK/WEAKEST OF THE AVALON CAR!!!

M4V3N!!!

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » March 5th, 2015, 9:05 pm

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:

LM43GCXO...

M4V3N!!!

LM43GCXO....

YEAH THE PROJECTS... "THE AVALON GARDENS " WAS AROUND...
BUT THEY WASN'T A HOOD LIKE THAT BEFORE THE CRIPPIN STARTED!!! FLAT OUT!!?

AND YEAH... THE GARDEN CRIPS IS JIMEL BUSTER ASSES SHIT!!! BUT CUZZZ WAS A HOOK BACC THEN... AND A SMOKER LAST TIME I SAW DUDE!!! THAT'S WHY THEM DUDES FELL OFF IN THE EARLY 80s... BEEN WEAK/WEAKEST OF THE AVALON CAR!!!

M4V3N!!!

How did yall beef kick off with Avalon , I think it might of had something to do with the Wayz and shit turning sour with the coasts,them being natural allies followed along?

soldier
soldier

Postby jacktheripper » March 5th, 2015, 9:05 pm

Swans didnt take Nothing. The ESCs thst rsn that area turned Swan....Originsl Swans are ex-ESC.....

Next

Return to West