Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

associate
Posts: 125
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 2:48 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby oldmann » February 26th, 2015, 3:03 pm

Realspit wrote:^^^^^ :whaat:

LOL ion know why I didnt think about that. :ohhh:

they be ownin a gang of them joints



And thats my exact logic behind thinking it had something to do with a dispensary, on top of them mentioning a bag/backpack.




og
og
Posts: 12835
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby Realspit » February 26th, 2015, 4:11 pm

oldmann wrote:
Realspit wrote:^^^^^ :whaat:

LOL ion know why I didnt think about that. :ohhh:

they be ownin a gang of them joints



And thats my exact logic behind thinking it had something to do with a dispensary, on top of them mentioning a bag/backpack.



yep. i dont doubt it.

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby bigcountry » February 26th, 2015, 4:33 pm

If going to take make sure you never comeback :lol: and make sure worth taking :lol: :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4466
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby 123 » February 26th, 2015, 7:13 pm

Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:Damn! Fighting over backpacks?

I THOUGHT U WERE FROM LA MR. BIG OG U SUPPOSED TO KNOW U CAN GET KILLED FOR THE WRONG BAG WHY DOES THIS SURPRISE U :smh: :smh: :smh: :discust:


Don't try to talk to me you fatass punk. Ever since I told you you were both wack and lame, and couldn't be down, you been mad. lol

boss
boss
Posts: 2177
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 3:00 am
Region: West

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby westcoastanostra » February 26th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Looked hella weak to me to be honest. I've seen dudes getting put on get done worse than that.

boss
boss
Posts: 2623
Joined: June 15th, 2013, 9:34 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: LbC to the 310

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby LBC-310 » February 26th, 2015, 9:18 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:this what chi niggas would have did to alley or them spics :stoned: :shoot:





:lmao: oppkay said fredo would have turnt krazi with dem demon eyes n killed alley boy or them spexicans :lmao: or is it manonice who krazi over fredo :ohhh:

And blacks wonder why they get fire bombed

superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am
Region: South
Affiliation: NSP

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby 1800blk » February 26th, 2015, 9:51 pm

LBC-310 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:this what chi niggas would have did to alley or them spics :stoned: :shoot:





:lmao: oppkay said fredo would have turnt krazi with dem demon eyes n killed alley boy or them spexicans :lmao: or is it manonice who krazi over fredo :ohhh:

And blacks wonder why they get fire bombed


n y is that

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 349
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 10:52 am
Region: West

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby longbeachboy » February 26th, 2015, 10:27 pm

Good ones? What you mean, LBC 310 just pointing out that black niggas just as guilty of throwing racial shade at mexicans...

That shit goes both ways, a lot of the racial shit from eses was cuz a lot of black gangs didn't respect mexicans. Shit it just seems for prolific because eses are deep as fuck.

This is coming from a "other" im not black or mexican homeboy i'm just statin what i've seen on these streets.

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 349
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 10:52 am
Region: West

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby longbeachboy » February 26th, 2015, 10:38 pm

Thkirsct #3k wrote:
longbeachboy wrote:Good ones? What you mean, LBC 310 just pointing out that black niggas just as guilty of throwing racial shade at mexicans...

That shit goes both ways, a lot of the racial shit from eses was cuz a lot of black gangs didn't respect mexicans. Shit it just seems for prolific because eses are deep as fuck.

This is coming from a "other" im not black or mexican homeboy i'm just statin what i've seen on these streets.


If you ain't blacc or mexican your opinion on what I said and what he said is irrelevant

:tiphat:



It means my opinion is unbiased loko.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4466
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby 123 » February 26th, 2015, 10:48 pm

Thkirsct #3k wrote:
LBC-310 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:this what chi niggas would have did to alley or them spics :stoned: :shoot:





:lmao: oppkay said fredo would have turnt krazi with dem demon eyes n killed alley boy or them spexicans :lmao: or is it manonice who krazi over fredo :ohhh:

And blacks wonder why they get fire bombed


I thought you was one of the good ones on here :cmon:


A "good one" huh? :facepalm: U think he a chia pet? He was responding to twenty's racism.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4466
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby 123 » February 26th, 2015, 11:01 pm

Thkirsct #3k wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Thkirsct #3k wrote:
LBC-310 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:this what chi niggas would have did to alley or them spics :stoned: :shoot:





:lmao: oppkay said fredo would have turnt krazi with dem demon eyes n killed alley boy or them spexicans :lmao: or is it manonice who krazi over fredo :ohhh:

And blacks wonder why they get fire bombed


I thought you was one of the good ones on here :cmon:


A "good one" huh? :facepalm: U think he a chia pet? He was responding to twenty's racism.


Twenty's a troll a funny troll at that

A known racist

I never called him a pet... That must be what u think of him which is fucked up

But I heard that LBC 310 has a black gf so I called him a good one not that hard to understand


So you're cheerleading a black racist troll. Doesn't that make u a racist?

No I wasn't calling LBC a chia pet. I said it sounds like you think he is your pet because u said you thought he was "a good one." Sounds like something people tell their dogs.

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby chitowntdawg » February 27th, 2015, 3:44 am

Damn 20 u basically ebk ....what the king brothas do to you? :lol:

king
king
Posts: 9456
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 9:29 am
Location: PALM BEACH FLORIDA
Region: South
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby SINISTA DEMON » February 27th, 2015, 7:47 am

SckanlessNina wrote:
DREAD wrote:HOW IN THE FUCK OF ALL NIGGA'Z?,I FIND THIS RACIST AS FUCK


HOW THE FUCK HE SLIP LIKE THAT

Nigha that can happen to anybody. Race don't matter how many times do we have to tell u OT NIggas if u come here actin like u that nigga or that u super u will get yo ass caught up this isn't a place u wanna walk around wit ur chest out especially if udk the area that's bad. But as my point stated this happens to anybody who get caught in the wrong side of town


THAT IS HOW NIGGA'S GER DEALT WITH ALL I GOT TO SAY IS BE YOURSELF FUCK ALL THAT OTHER SHIT :2cents:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4466
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby 123 » February 27th, 2015, 8:02 am

TWENTY74 wrote:313los shut up spexican :lmao: black supremacy dis ,black utopia dat, I was the 1 last year said fuck the perfect black utopia n all these niggas ideas, why ? bkuz I HATE NIGGERS,SPICS, SPEXICANS, BROWN PAPER BAGS, PALEMAN AKA CRACKERS, ORIENTAL NOODLES AKA REDMAN,BLUEMAN ,COMMUNISM MAN :dance:

ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT SOME CHEERING ON TWENTY, 313LOS U WHITE GUY, DIDNT LIL ONE, AND KASA REAL LATINS KALLED YO PUNK ASS OUT :lmao: & I FUKK WITH THKIRST-K, :bow: RICH ROLLIN, NEVER STACKIN ,BUT MORE FOLKS AND :tiphat: ,GDK,BK,SURK,F13K,OVGK,CVG13K,TANGOK, SPICSK, BARRIO AZTECA 13K,TTPK, VNGK,MSBK,IFGK,BPSK,BPS BITY-K, TPSK,OAK,LKK,VLK,4CHHK,13K, BULLDOGSK,LA EME-K ,ARYANS-K, INSANE UNKNOWNS-K,LATIN COUNT-K,GPPK,C-NOTES-K,SAINTS K, AMBROKE-K.. :ohhh: ALL SETS N MOBS K,, WITH EXCEPTIONS 2 DA III,LLL, 40'S,BARNONES, EBK'S,DARKSIIIDE'S, N ROLLIN 60S :stoned:

Hold up. You "hate niggers?" So that means you're a COON. So fuck coons, fuck f-acon, fuck twenty74, and fuck everything you type. Mexicans are taking over. It's in all the studies and projections. You r a racist anyway with all that 'Mexicans gotta type like an illiterate gardener+taco bender.' keep it real, u don't really know Mexicans. There are lots of us who can slang it, like me. So get used to getting your ass kicked. If u ever actually try to "K" a true 13, you'll end up worse than Alleybitch. :2cents: I know you aint nothing but a smoker and a mental SSI bitch cause you're always trying to dickride my haters instead of handling your own bs.

superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am
Region: South
Affiliation: NSP

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby 1800blk » February 27th, 2015, 9:37 am

longbeachboy wrote:Good ones? What you mean, LBC 310 just pointing out that black niggas just as guilty of throwing racial shade at mexicans...

That shit goes both ways, a lot of the racial shit from eses was cuz a lot of black gangs didn't respect mexicans. Shit it just seems for prolific because eses are deep as fuck.

This is coming from a "other" im not black or mexican homeboy i'm just statin what i've seen on these streets.


so niggas that childish that is somebody say somethin bout ur race u gotta firebomb niggas that neva did shit 2 u? :foh: :killself:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4466
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby 123 » February 27th, 2015, 12:04 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:313los shut up spexican :lmao: black supremacy dis ,black utopia dat, I was the 1 last year said fuck the perfect black utopia n all these niggas ideas, why ? bkuz I HATE NIGGERS,SPICS, SPEXICANS, BROWN PAPER BAGS, PALEMAN AKA CRACKERS, ORIENTAL NOODLES AKA REDMAN,BLUEMAN ,COMMUNISM MAN :dance:

ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT SOME CHEERING ON TWENTY, 313LOS U WHITE GUY, DIDNT LIL ONE, AND KASA REAL LATINS KALLED YO PUNK ASS OUT :lmao: & I FUKK WITH THKIRST-K, :bow: RICH ROLLIN, NEVER STACKIN ,BUT MORE FOLKS AND :tiphat: ,GDK,BK,SURK,F13K,OVGK,CVG13K,TANGOK, SPICSK, BARRIO AZTECA 13K,TTPK, VNGK,MSBK,IFGK,BPSK,BPS BITY-K, TPSK,OAK,LKK,VLK,4CHHK,13K, BULLDOGSK,LA EME-K ,ARYANS-K, INSANE UNKNOWNS-K,LATIN COUNT-K,GPPK,C-NOTES-K,SAINTS K, AMBROKE-K.. :ohhh: ALL SETS N MOBS K,, WITH EXCEPTIONS 2 DA III,LLL, 40'S,BARNONES, EBK'S,DARKSIIIDE'S, N ROLLIN 60S :stoned:

Hold up. You "hate niggers?" So that means you're a COON. So fuck coons, fuck f-acon, fuck twenty74, and fuck everything you type. Mexicans are taking over. It's in all the studies and projections. You r a racist anyway with all that 'Mexicans gotta type like an illiterate gardener+taco bender.' keep it real, u don't really know Mexicans. There are lots of us who can slang it, like me. So get used to getting your ass kicked. If u ever actually try to "K" a true 13, you'll end up worse than Alleybitch. :2cents: I know you aint nothing but a smoker and a mental SSI bitch cause you're always trying to dickride my haters instead of handling your own bs.


:wtf: :cmon: , spexican I ain't even kkoming to kali, but if I did U WOULDN'T BE THE 1 WHO TOUCHES ME :lmao: :lmao: ,start off by actually having some heart n trying to meet up with kasa n lil one :bow: , them 2 will fuck yo ass up.... and nigga A MEXICAN NEVER WHOOPED MY ASS , T.G AINT BEEN TOUCHED IN SOO LONG I HAVENT BEEN INTO A FIGHT , CLUB N BAR FIGHTS DONT COUNT WHEN ITS 20 VS 20 N ALL, :lol: ... YU'LL GET SHOT N ILL END UP IN SOUTHERN CALI JAIL, N I'LL ADMIT PUT ME IN P.C, I DON'T WANNA BE FORCED TO BE A SEWER RAT OR 13K, :lmao:



king coon shut your inner tube lippps! I seen your vine. I will fling your fake pimp dru down looking ass across the sidewalk, with authority! I got size, speed, and I played football so I'm a tough sob. I will hurt you. Worse than Alleyboy. :2cents: Aint nobody touching me up. I aint never ducked nobody's fade on here. fuck facon. fuck ga. and most of all fuck u!

boss
boss
Posts: 2623
Joined: June 15th, 2013, 9:34 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: LbC to the 310

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby LBC-310 » February 27th, 2015, 7:55 pm

nothing i said was racist .
20 just a broke nigga who smokes mids

boss
boss
Posts: 2623
Joined: June 15th, 2013, 9:34 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: LbC to the 310

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby LBC-310 » February 27th, 2015, 11:32 pm

not the real girl scout though :whaat:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby bigcountry » February 27th, 2015, 11:34 pm

This nigga want to be PC up what mark :lol: twenty yo hoe ass nigga

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 185
Joined: December 17th, 2012, 3:08 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Money x $ide

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby Burgundy » February 28th, 2015, 2:40 am

Rappers studio Gangsters :lol:
shoutouts ta amerian niggas

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1529
Joined: December 29th, 2014, 8:17 am
Location: Must all who were born of Adam return to Adam? Even at the cost of destroying humanity?
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Lillim

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby EvanJellyDonut » February 28th, 2015, 3:04 am

Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 497
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 3:06 am
Region: West
Affiliation: SUR13

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby Southsider619er » February 28th, 2015, 3:26 am

weird ass busta above me

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1529
Joined: December 29th, 2014, 8:17 am
Location: Must all who were born of Adam return to Adam? Even at the cost of destroying humanity?
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Lillim

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby EvanJellyDonut » February 28th, 2015, 3:32 am

Southsider619er wrote:weird ass busta above me

Image

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 497
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 3:06 am
Region: West
Affiliation: SUR13

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby Southsider619er » February 28th, 2015, 3:50 am

smh bustas these days :whaat:

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 497
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 3:06 am
Region: West
Affiliation: SUR13

Re: Ese's beat the shit out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Postby Southsider619er » February 28th, 2015, 3:50 am

smh bustas these days :whaat:

PreviousNext

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EyeKneedMoney, Google Feedfetcher and 93 guests