THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
prince
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by bigcountry » February 24th, 2015, 12:00 am

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Lil Jon Jon used stay in lake view terrace we have couple of Jon Jon from the hood you talking about the one close to my age kind of got a fore head have brother name trigger ?

LM43GCXO...


I DIDN'T KNOW HIM LIKE THAT.... HE WAS MY LIL HOMIE'S HOMIE YA DIGGG... THE LIL HOMIE USED TO HAVE HIM IN THE HOOD ALOT....


I'MA ASK... BUT I DO KNOW HE WAS A YOUNG RIDA BACC THEN.... HE WAS WITH THE BUSINESS THO!!!



M4V3N!!!
yeah ask yo homie because we got few of them from the hood name Jon Jon but I think you talking about the one was close to my age or lil Jon Jon that came out of Y.a

User avatar
4PXCC GXNGSTXRS
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1469
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 11:20 pm

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » February 24th, 2015, 12:04 am

LM43GCXO....


YEAH... I'MA ASK THE HOMIE TOMORROW....

THE ONE I'M TALKING ABOUT SHOULD BE AROUND BETWEEN 39 AND 41 RIGHT NOW!!!



M4V3N!!!

User avatar
kultmember
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by kultmember » February 24th, 2015, 2:26 pm

bigcountry wrote:Speaking on Phillip he got stabb by one of yo homie and lil bandit from inglewood ran out on him in high school but he ran into bandit and put hands on him at one of are picnics years ago we never got alone we had big fist fight too we told them inglewood don't go bother them ovg but they had the learn hard way and got bust on so they got mad at us so we got down with them at are picnic them nigga got mad and rob every single liquor store in the hood :lol: some them ole Kat still bring that shit up don't get me wrong they help us out a lot

yoooo LMFAO!! now that is hilarious

120RAYS
fresh meat
Posts: 48
Joined: November 13th, 2013, 3:30 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by 120RAYS » February 24th, 2015, 9:04 pm

I remember not being able to go to hk park because it was so crazy but I never knew why til I got older & some of the homies would tell lil stories about the war years it was on & craccn

stillblueraggin
colonel
colonel
Posts: 663
Joined: September 28th, 2012, 2:26 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by stillblueraggin » February 24th, 2015, 11:06 pm

Before I moved to the 50z I was in the sninedys with the dulows and lowdowns. Muthafuckin nachoes use to come up to Brett Hart middle and niggas would throw the fuck down. Shit I remember when niggas from selo 107 Hoover 99mafia used to mob to Jesse Owens park thick than a mug. Hoover and nachoes was out there thumpin. I swear you could see dust and dirt kickin up, niggas was squabbin they ass off. A couple of hard times was there too. But in the 50z...brims and FDHGC use to get it own. The big homie Cyco Mike was on some Omar type shit when he would groove through the sissies hood. That nigga done murked so many napps....I heard niggas at enemy funerals would be crying and betting who going to chip the big homie first. He was getting shot at everyday, but they could never kill his ass though. There is a couple of big homies that enemies had "on sight" protocol on because they was putting in work. This was in the mid 80s and late 80s when shit was really crackin.

Los Cuatro
corporal
corporal
Posts: 295
Joined: January 20th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Los Cuatro » February 25th, 2015, 5:50 pm

I remember in the early 90's when the 100's wouldn't let Bud long join. For some reason they were looked at as 107 Hoova rejects even though that's far from the truth. Times sure have changed.

User avatar
Its a wrap
boss
boss
Posts: 2189
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Its a wrap » February 25th, 2015, 8:40 pm

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Ovg had a lot of money low riders the used to fuck with Sbcc block back in the days until one them Compton niggas hit one them ovg with a saw off gauge at the park no get back this is way we used bump head with ovg back in the day they used invite la niggas to the park they used dump on homie on they way out going back home to la or panorama city we had to clean that shit up other b dog set was looking at us crazy about that situation
What. They used to get Los Angeles cats to work with them then they shoot L.A. niggaz when they ain't lookin???

That shit confuse me.

PPB had more money than OVG and weapons, niggaz would be willin to murk L.A. niggaz, that gained them the respect they have now above the rest of Valley black gangs.

@ 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS, that may be the case, I know that OVG been around since the early 80's just like PPB, by time I came around 89-90 they was a fully fledged gang, so to speak, they wasn't with it as far as I could see.


LM43GCXO...


@IT'S A WRAP...

SO YOU MOVED OUT THERE IN 89-90 MY NIGGG?



M4V3N!!!
Nah, I used to go up there alot with niggaz from where I lived 6Pacc hood. Alot parties and drug dealin and shit. Had white muthafuckas with money feindin for rocks.

Went out to IE too but that was a whole lot of bullshit, way too much fightin not enough bread (at least in my pockets), minute you hit Riverside it was niggaz on some anti-L.A. shit. Used to think that anything outside of L.A. is not ghetto, I was told otherwise by niggaz who moved out the hood but had to go see for my self. First day I hit up downtown Riverside and see 60's grafitti crossed out by Hoovers ,PGC and VSLC and baseheads everywhere, hella gunshots, some niggaz from your hood was deep out there had some apartments near downtown on lock and niggaz came through the apartments shootin. Inland Empire niggaz was hatin on anybody from Los Angeles, niggaz was too fly, niggaz was comin with a small army settin up shop in a motel, apartments, liquor stores :lol: niggaz just straight up kicked it in a liquor store extorted the shopkeeper and ran they sales from out of it. It was all type of hoods out there and locals was puttin up a fight. Downtown San Bernadino was the worst even had eses trippin on niggaz who was from Los Angeles. When I first went out there heard about MSMC usin a few liquor stores to have the largest crack operation in IE, I was told that shit was raided in 88, Main Street was still out there in numbers in the early 90's. Ran into some Delmann Heights Bloods durin my time, that was all gunplay they wanted niggaz out. I remember the nightclub in Riverside Club Metro, had all type of niggaz there, IE, L.A., LBC, CPT, I never went in the early 90's way too young, was only interested in house parties, but in the mid 90's I went there, met some Sex Money Murda Crips there once, alot of Hoovers, Noe Luv, 5x, CCC, place was hood af but it still had large numbers of white people.

Los Cuatro
corporal
corporal
Posts: 295
Joined: January 20th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Los Cuatro » February 25th, 2015, 9:36 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
babaloo2956 wrote:Watts and east side of watts, east la, low bottoms,60s,83,hoovas,dlb,mcg,Athens park and miller was the craziest areas hands down
:cmon: :facepalm: What the hell. You just named certain areas which are will known and a few gangs. How is this knowledge, most of those are still the craziest areas.

Addressin the topic, seems like niggaz know little about anythin prior to 2000.

I'm finna address some shit a little bit later.
Address what? Nigga where you from?

User avatar
Its a wrap
boss
boss
Posts: 2189
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Its a wrap » February 25th, 2015, 9:49 pm

Los Cuatro wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
babaloo2956 wrote:Watts and east side of watts, east la, low bottoms,60s,83,hoovas,dlb,mcg,Athens park and miller was the craziest areas hands down
:cmon: :facepalm: What the hell. You just named certain areas which are will known and a few gangs. How is this knowledge, most of those are still the craziest areas.

Addressin the topic, seems like niggaz know little about anythin prior to 2000.

I'm finna address some shit a little bit later.
Address what? Nigga where you from?
The City of Los Angeles, unlike your ass. :lmao:

Read my post above your dumb ass comment. Niggaz already know where I'm from, don't bang but chill with the niggaz I grew up with. Only thing I rep is my side of town, would say East Up but you from the South, rep South Carolina and stop claimin the West Coast you clown.

Los Cuatro
corporal
corporal
Posts: 295
Joined: January 20th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Los Cuatro » February 25th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
Los Cuatro wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
babaloo2956 wrote:Watts and east side of watts, east la, low bottoms,60s,83,hoovas,dlb,mcg,Athens park and miller was the craziest areas hands down
:cmon: :facepalm: What the hell. You just named certain areas which are will known and a few gangs. How is this knowledge, most of those are still the craziest areas.

Addressin the topic, seems like niggaz know little about anythin prior to 2000.

I'm finna address some shit a little bit later.
Address what? Nigga where you from?
The City of Los Angeles, unlike your ass. :lmao:

Read my post above your dumb ass comment. Niggaz already know where I'm from, don't bang but chill with the niggaz I grew up with. Only thing I rep is my side of town, would say East Up but you from the South, rep South Carolina and stop claimin the West Coast you clown.
Just like I thought. Another Busta ass nigga that was scared to get put on a set but always talking about gang shit he heard from niggas he know. Yeah I got you. Your a typical clown.

User avatar
Its a wrap
boss
boss
Posts: 2189
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Its a wrap » February 25th, 2015, 10:58 pm

Los Cuatro wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
Los Cuatro wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
babaloo2956 wrote:Watts and east side of watts, east la, low bottoms,60s,83,hoovas,dlb,mcg,Athens park and miller was the craziest areas hands down
:cmon: :facepalm: What the hell. You just named certain areas which are will known and a few gangs. How is this knowledge, most of those are still the craziest areas.

Addressin the topic, seems like niggaz know little about anythin prior to 2000.

I'm finna address some shit a little bit later.
Address what? Nigga where you from?
The City of Los Angeles, unlike your ass. :lmao:

Read my post above your dumb ass comment. Niggaz already know where I'm from, don't bang but chill with the niggaz I grew up with. Only thing I rep is my side of town, would say East Up but you from the South, rep South Carolina and stop claimin the West Coast you clown.
Just like I thought. Another Busta ass nigga that was scared to get put on a set but always talking about gang shit he heard from niggas he know. Yeah I got you. Your a typical clown.
Where you claim? :lmao:

You ain't even from the land on your last account you claim BGC, idk what you claim now but I'll fade you clown, that is if you from South Central. Where you from, so we can set this up.

A nigga who really from L.A. would know, that back in the day you could get into a fight based on where you live not even from what you bang and that buster and mark were originally terms for gang members who was shook of the beef. So where you from mark ass nigga.

User avatar
angermanegment
superior
superior
Posts: 3346
Joined: April 15th, 2012, 11:30 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by angermanegment » February 25th, 2015, 11:05 pm

harlems vs nhbs20's has the most bodies of any blood vs crip war

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Takin All Fades » February 28th, 2015, 4:06 pm

...60s never compton k :whaat:

Los Cuatro
corporal
corporal
Posts: 295
Joined: January 20th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Los Cuatro » February 28th, 2015, 4:33 pm

Its a wrap wrote:
Los Cuatro wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
Los Cuatro wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
babaloo2956 wrote:Watts and east side of watts, east la, low bottoms,60s,83,hoovas,dlb,mcg,Athens park and miller was the craziest areas hands down
:cmon: :facepalm: What the hell. You just named certain areas which are will known and a few gangs. How is this knowledge, most of those are still the craziest areas.

Addressin the topic, seems like niggaz know little about anythin prior to 2000.

I'm finna address some shit a little bit later.
Address what? Nigga where you from?
The City of Los Angeles, unlike your ass. :lmao:

Read my post above your dumb ass comment. Niggaz already know where I'm from, don't bang but chill with the niggaz I grew up with. Only thing I rep is my side of town, would say East Up but you from the South, rep South Carolina and stop claimin the West Coast you clown.
Just like I thought. Another Busta ass nigga that was scared to get put on a set but always talking about gang shit he heard from niggas he know. Yeah I got you. Your a typical clown.
Where you claim? :lmao:

You ain't even from the land on your last account you claim BGC, idk what you claim now but I'll fade you clown, that is if you from South Central. Where you from, so we can set this up.

A nigga who really from L.A. would know, that back in the day you could get into a fight based on where you live not even from what you bang and that buster and mark were originally terms for gang members who was shook of the beef. So where you from mark ass nigga.
Your a millenium nigga that was scared to get put on a set. Like I said who you know on the East Side of South Central bitch boy.

User avatar
Its a wrap
boss
boss
Posts: 2189
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Its a wrap » February 28th, 2015, 5:11 pm

Los Cuatro wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
Los Cuatro wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
Los Cuatro wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
babaloo2956 wrote:Watts and east side of watts, east la, low bottoms,60s,83,hoovas,dlb,mcg,Athens park and miller was the craziest areas hands down
:cmon: :facepalm: What the hell. You just named certain areas which are will known and a few gangs. How is this knowledge, most of those are still the craziest areas.

Addressin the topic, seems like niggaz know little about anythin prior to 2000.

I'm finna address some shit a little bit later.
Address what? Nigga where you from?
The City of Los Angeles, unlike your ass. :lmao:

Read my post above your dumb ass comment. Niggaz already know where I'm from, don't bang but chill with the niggaz I grew up with. Only thing I rep is my side of town, would say East Up but you from the South, rep South Carolina and stop claimin the West Coast you clown.
Just like I thought. Another Busta ass nigga that was scared to get put on a set but always talking about gang shit he heard from niggas he know. Yeah I got you. Your a typical clown.
Where you claim? :lmao:

You ain't even from the land on your last account you claim BGC, idk what you claim now but I'll fade you clown, that is if you from South Central. Where you from, so we can set this up.

A nigga who really from L.A. would know, that back in the day you could get into a fight based on where you live not even from what you bang and that buster and mark were originally terms for gang members who was shook of the beef. So where you from mark ass nigga.
Your a millenium nigga that was scared to get put on a set. Like I said who you know on the East Side of South Central bitch boy.
I was choppin it up about old time stuff and where was your ass, you still ain't tell me where you from, what you claim, and what's good with that fade. Gtfoh and remember:
ohnosmh wrote:Image
Image


First he from 43, then 83, then Santana blocc, then Miller,n now he from Broadway gangsta

Nigga is pathetic.u must really be bored in south Carolina :whaat:
RawDawg44 wrote:Nigga is you mad???? I just joined this site. Your mama's boy ass been on here since 2010. A true internet gangster. Oh Javan te swing I stay on 105th and Broadway apt 5. Where you stay at in the land???
:lmao: :killself:

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » February 28th, 2015, 5:52 pm

Niggas being hella dramatic :facepalm:

Chicago wars is whats real :ohhh:

Early 1900s to 2015 :tiphat:

1928: 498 :ohhh: whats happen in l.A. in 1928 :lol: nothing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_o ... in_Chicago

Realspit
og
og
Posts: 12834
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Realspit » February 28th, 2015, 6:17 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Niggas being hella dramatic :facepalm:

Chicago wars is whats real :ohhh:

Early 1900s to 2015 :tiphat:

1928: 498 :ohhh: whats happen in l.A. in 1928 :lol: nothing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_o ... in_Chicago
Blk people war years

Not italians poles and Jews Christopher

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » February 28th, 2015, 6:28 pm

Realspit wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Niggas being hella dramatic :facepalm:

Chicago wars is whats real :ohhh:

Early 1900s to 2015 :tiphat:

1928: 498 :ohhh: whats happen in l.A. in 1928 :lol: nothing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_o ... in_Chicago
Blk people war years

Not italians poles and Jews Christopher
chicago been had gangsters since the late 1800s

John "Mushmouth" Johnson for example

http://chicagocrimescenes.blogspot.com/ ... aloon.html

check dat Black Gangsters of Chicago book out

niggas was doing shit in the 1920 u couldn't even believe :ohhh:

Realspit
og
og
Posts: 12834
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by Realspit » February 28th, 2015, 6:36 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
Realspit wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Niggas being hella dramatic :facepalm:

Chicago wars is whats real :ohhh:

Early 1900s to 2015 :tiphat:

1928: 498 :ohhh: whats happen in l.A. in 1928 :lol: nothing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_o ... in_Chicago
Blk people war years

Not italians poles and Jews Christopher
chicago been had gangsters since the late 1800s

John "Mushmouth" Johnson for example

http://chicagocrimescenes.blogspot.com/ ... aloon.html

check dat Black Gangsters of Chicago book out

niggas was doing shit in the 1920 u couldn't even believe :ohhh:
Nigga mobs was goin to war though?

U know y'all war years was the same as ours. All nigga mobs went to war after civil rights

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
boss
Posts: 2061
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » February 28th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Realspit wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
Realspit wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Niggas being hella dramatic :facepalm:

Chicago wars is whats real :ohhh:

Early 1900s to 2015 :tiphat:

1928: 498 :ohhh: whats happen in l.A. in 1928 :lol: nothing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_o ... in_Chicago
Blk people war years

Not italians poles and Jews Christopher
chicago been had gangsters since the late 1800s

John "Mushmouth" Johnson for example

http://chicagocrimescenes.blogspot.com/ ... aloon.html

check dat Black Gangsters of Chicago book out

niggas was doing shit in the 1920 u couldn't even believe :ohhh:
Nigga mobs was goin to war though?

U know y'all war years was the same as ours. All nigga mobs went to war after civil rights
yes black mobs having war

Post Reply