China Dogg Wah Ching

_brolic_
superior
superior

Re: China Dogg Wah Ching

Post by _brolic_ » December 11th, 2015, 11:55 am

:lol: @ these Four Seas stories. Reminds me of old heads in the 'Sipp talking about all the L's Royal Knights have taken

ss023
fresh meat

Post by ss023 » May 30th, 2016, 9:37 am

Forty wrote:
LiLLaZiE wrote:nah hell side broke off from dub c they do their own thing if they in A-Side territory they getting stomped out for sure.
hell side didn't break off wah ching.

hell side was a flip la gang whose alhambra clique was mostly viet/chinese.

those alhambra hsg13 had big bros from wc. that's their connection.

wc ain't stomping out no hsg.
there aint no a-side.. chinadawgg rolls with ss and he was from paulside himself. and forty is right on this one. one of em gardena hs has a big bro who runs the game now from wc

FleeLoc
underboss
underboss

Post by FleeLoc » September 19th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Wah ching basically not active how are the korean gangs in la

WizardStOrigL
associate

Post by WizardStOrigL » September 19th, 2016, 10:18 pm

FleeLoc wrote:Wah ching basically not active how are the korean gangs in la
they are still active. Just not your everyday street gang banging type active. You wont hear about them if your not asian or associate with asians. They dont claim blocks or anything so your not gonna hear about shoot outs and stuff. wah ching is more into frauds, drug trafficking, behind the scene type shit making money. East asian gangs are not street bangers. Not like southeast asians like cambodians, Laotians. Chinese, korean gangs are more into making money quietly behind the scene.

Right Dope Boy
underboss
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » September 20th, 2016, 5:05 am

WS_Originals wrote:
they are still active. Just not your everyday street gang banging type active. You wont hear about them if your not asian or associate with asians. They dont claim blocks or anything so your not gonna hear about shoot outs and stuff. wah ching is more into frauds, drug trafficking, behind the scene type shit making money. East asian gangs are not street bangers. Not like southeast asians like cambodians, Laotians. Chinese, korean gangs are more into making money quietly behind the scene.
yall know if they got a new york chapter or some shit?

im an eastcoast asian and ive met a few dudes who was under a dai lo claiming wahching thru the local tongs

didnt know if they were legit or not but they aura seemed off

WizardStOrigL
associate

Post by WizardStOrigL » September 20th, 2016, 8:27 am

Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:

im an eastcoast asian and ive met a few dudes who was under a dai lo claiming wahching thru the local tongs

I'm sure they do. Ny has s pretty big Chinese population. Now whether they hold any weights out there amongst the other Asian gangs, that's unknown.

Right Dope Boy
underboss
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » September 20th, 2016, 8:37 am

WS_Originals wrote:
Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:

I'm sure they do. Ny has s pretty big Chinese population. Now whether they hold any weights out there amongst the other Asian gangs, that's unknown.
na they dont.... and we dont really got asian gangs out here anymore not since the fed sweep in the 80s and 90s/early2000s

the triads here are wild watered down too since all the heads got locked in them rico cases or fled back to china or hongkong

WizardStOrigL
associate

Post by WizardStOrigL » September 20th, 2016, 9:33 am

Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:
Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:

na they dont.... and we dont really got asian gangs out here anymore not since the fed sweep in the 80s and 90s/early2000s

the triads here are wild watered down too since all the heads got locked in them rico cases or fled back to china or hongkong
Sup with china mac? lol. Dude seems real, did 10 got out and I believe he's back in. What about vickz and bizzy? They reputable out there ?

Right Dope Boy
underboss
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » September 20th, 2016, 9:40 am

WS_Originals wrote:
Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:
Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:

Sup with china mac? lol. Dude seems real, did 10 got out and I believe he's back in. What about vickz and bizzy? They reputable out there ?
u mean them korean crips? they out in the south not in ny an china mac from that from an era where the asian gangs was somewhat poppin from what ive been told

i used to be under one of the ogs of macs set(ghost shadows) back then maybe they had some clout but most of them chinatown gangs defunct now

WizardStOrigL
associate

Post by WizardStOrigL » September 20th, 2016, 9:45 am

Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:
Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:
Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:

u mean them korean crips? they out in the south not in ny an china mac from that from an era where the asian gangs was somewhat poppin from what ive been told

i used to be under one of the ogs of macs set(ghost shadows) back then maybe they had some clout but most of them chinatown gangs defunct now
Yeah your right those guys are from the south now that I think about it. You heard about that other Chinese who did some time and then turn into a model or something lol. I think he's also an artist. He was one of the main character in that movie revenge of the green dragons or something.

Right Dope Boy
underboss
underboss

Post by Right Dope Boy » September 20th, 2016, 9:53 am

WS_Originals wrote:
Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:
Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:
Xantana wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:

Yeah your right those guys are from the south now that I think about it. You heard about that other Chinese who did some time and then turn into a model or something lol. I think he's also an artist. He was one of the main character in that movie revenge of the green dragons or something.
nah i aint hear anything bout that

the majority of asians who do be out here in the field(an it be very few) are mostly hustlers far as banging goes we dont make any noise yall do in cali but i heard they got asian c/b sets putting in work in boston though

shaixboy712
soldier
soldier

Post by shaixboy712 » May 20th, 2017, 5:16 am

Isn't Cazper the one that shot at a crowd of Valerio on Easter Sunday 2008 but instead hit some foo from Blythe st?

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » May 20th, 2017, 7:48 am

shaixboy712 wrote:Isn't Cazper the one that shot at a crowd of Valerio on Easter Sunday 2008 but instead hit some foo from Blythe st?
Nope.

That was another abz.

Cazper been doing life since late 1990s.

He stabbed 3-4 ns Satanas with a screwdriver at burbank amc movie theater and shot a couple sfv four seas at a party.

That guy use to live across the street from my m2f homies in reseda.

He's about my age. Been doing L since he was 15 yrs. old. They tried him as an adult.

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » May 20th, 2017, 7:50 am

ss023 wrote:
Forty wrote:
LiLLaZiE wrote:nah hell side broke off from dub c they do their own thing if they in A-Side territory they getting stomped out for sure.
hell side didn't break off wah ching.

hell side was a flip la gang whose alhambra clique was mostly viet/chinese.

those alhambra hsg13 had big bros from wc. that's their connection.

wc ain't stomping out no hsg.
there aint no a-side.. chinadawgg rolls with ss and he was from paulside himself. and forty is right on this one. one of em gardena hs has a big bro who runs the game now from wc
Always hear china dog was Paul side.

But also heard sonny side. Even Ken side.

Only side I never heard claim him was T side.

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » May 20th, 2017, 7:53 am

Ghost shadows was a proper chinese hood name.

That shit sound bad ass.

Black dragon, green dragon sound aight.

But when you start getting into flying dragons and golden dragon. I dunno.

Swervv 48
underboss
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » May 20th, 2017, 7:57 am

SS_FLORENCIA_13 wrote:Image
clorexia k

shaixboy712
soldier
soldier

Post by shaixboy712 » May 20th, 2017, 7:16 pm

was Asian Bad Boyz crips Forty? what was there reputation. How bout TBS. the boys

shaixboy712
soldier
soldier

Post by shaixboy712 » May 20th, 2017, 9:36 pm

that Cazper sounds like one crazy mofo

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » May 20th, 2017, 10:41 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:was Asian Bad Boyz crips Forty? what was there reputation. How bout TBS. the boys
Not that I know of

They were old school asian hoods

Back then the only asians who claimed crip, blood shit in l.a. was them long beach and south Central cambodians

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » May 20th, 2017, 10:48 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:that Cazper sounds like one crazy mofo
That kid kept catching cases but cops keep releasing him

The stories I remember he got caught for was some assault at Winnetka movie theater, a shooting at akp near granada high, stabbing STS at burbank amc, shooting up four seas at a party.

This was all within a few months. They kept arresting him and releasing him to his parents custody. Then finally the shooting, they locked him up.

He was like 15 at most 16 at the time.