CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 11:47 pm

:tiphat:
Zoediak1804 wrote::ehh: i aint finna hate on dem for openin shop, they aint makin big moves, especially in Miami. imperial gayboys are basically defunct so they dont count, but LK's do hold weight. GD's, VL's, and LK's fukk with us out here so we fukk with them over there, niggas can make millions with the whole Miami to Chicago route

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » August 18th, 2014, 11:53 pm

2wo-g wrote:You comparing a whole state vs a single city with deepset gangbanging politics. There are already gangs from LA in Illinois and outside the city in Chicago metro

Also King Lord you acting corny as a MFer when it comes to this "THE GREAT CHI! THE ALMIGHTY RIGHTEOUS VICE LORDS WHO KILL EACH OTHER FOR A FEW DOLLARS" shit

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 11:59 pm

2wo-g wrote:
2wo-g wrote:You comparing a whole state vs a single city with deepset gangbanging politics. There are already gangs from LA in Illinois and outside the city in Chicago metro

Also King Lord you acting corny as a MFer when it comes to this "THE GREAT CHI! THE ALMIGHTY RIGHTEOUS VICE LORDS WHO KILL EACH OTHER FOR A FEW DOLLARS" shit

you gotta be out here to understand it :smh: :facepalm:

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 12:01 am

respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

It doesnt seem like theres much to understand. Yea yea I know yall got some deep gangbanging history and yall treat it as some religion shit with ya lits and bibles but I also know not all yall are this deluded to be talmbout "EVERY PERSON ON THIS PLANET RECOGNIZES VICE LORDS AS THE MOST VICIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS ORGANIZATION ON THIS PLANET" shit. On the fin :lol:

major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 12:03 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
King Lord wrote:Y'all might already know Cali gangs tried to come and FAIL horribly to try and set up shop in Chicago! But if so happens a WC gang was in Chicago and set up shop which one u think could survive the windy!? :ohhh: I honestly think none but wants y'all opinion!?

surenos n nortes kan bkuz ya'll Mexicans try to bang harder than blacks upthere n u know I know bkuz I just do :lol: how Mexicans hoods is upthere n if they kan get them to flip they kan :shrug: .but vicelords n gds wanna flip Damu anyways u hooks love it :discust:

Man stfu durt ass boy! :cmon:

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 12:03 am

Not even yall real gangbangers from chicago really be like that. He talks like a wannabe.

og
og
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Realspit » August 19th, 2014, 12:05 am

2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

It doesnt seem like theres much to understand. Yea yea I know yall got some deep gangbanging history and yall treat it as some religion shit with ya lits and bibles but I also know not all yall are this deluded to be talmbout "EVERY PERSON ON THIS PLANET RECOGNIZES VICE LORDS AS THE MOST VICIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS ORGANIZATION ON THIS PLANET" shit. On the fin :lol:

:lol:

that shit funny

King Lord one of the funniest cats on here

"shut chyo bitch ass up goofy as marg, and respect this almighty fin...

as a righteous representative of the righteous nation of LORDS I'll slap the shit outcho bitch ass joe now

all is well or go to hell! :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 12:07 am

2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

your halfway ther and he was just putting his twist to it thats our culture u from texas only steers and niggas that gangrape 11 year olds from up there wich one are u :whaat: :lmao:

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 12:07 am

2wo-g wrote:

Nigga I'd rather b taken out for some dividends than mistaken identity for havin on dead shoe strings and socks in a crab neighborhood! Ol goofy ass marg! Y'all WC niggas bang weird durt ass!

og
og

Postby Realspit » August 19th, 2014, 12:10 am

King Lord wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

Nigga I'd rather b taken out for some dividends than mistaken identity for havin on dead shoe strings and socks in a crab neighborhood! Ol goofy ass marg! Y'all WC niggas bang weird durt ass!

lol, homeboy from tex tho.

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 12:11 am

King Lord wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

Ol durt ass marg. Im not from the west coast goofy. But yall do be having crabs in ya state & chicago suburbs. On chief! :tiphat:

All is well *5*

prospect

Postby DatNiggaNigga » August 19th, 2014, 12:11 am

yall cats gotta give chi town they props though them niggas be turnt the fuck up I had a homie from their who was a gd and he used to tell me mad stories not saying they could fuck wit LA but them niggas is on they stuff

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 12:15 am

2wo-g wrote:Not even yall real gangbangers from chicago really be like that. He talks like a wannabe.

First off I ain't a fuckin stupid ass gangbanger like y'all dumb ass nigga IMA representative of this golden nation we call VICE LORD... second nigga a wanna KING LORD has never been... get my name right Joe... on Chief!

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 12:18 am

If u aint banging then you got no place to be riding ya gangs or citys nuts on the street shit if you aint got no part of it

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 12:23 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

:facepalm: u don't know shit on here but 2wo-g is a texas Mexican :lol: u should have said dat west coast shit n crab neighborhood to realspit or somebody hook ass :lol: I told u cali niggas feel like Chicago black mobs are brainwashing I mean look at the adjectives u use for a gang. this glorious wonderful nation of mines but nigga.......ANSWER THIS WHO IS DOING ALL OF THE DRUG DEALING N KILLING ON THE WEST SIDE OF CHI?
HMMMMMMMMMMM???? IT AINT BREEDS N BLACK SOULS THEY WAYY WAAYY TO SMALL.............HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????????? :ohhh:

Nigga my brother a breed from town he was there witnessing boonie black take over a whole hood out west wit a rusty ass 22 wit 5 shells and a butter knife! So he was in there in the beginning so hell tell u L's is fuckin catch in bodies nigga! Not jus 4s and SOLID TRAVS nigga... stop speculatin u ol Chicago hoods spy ass nigga! On Chief!

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 12:23 am

2wo-g wrote:If u aint banging then you got no place to be riding ya gangs or citys nuts on the street shit if you aint got no part of it

king lord is going over your head 2wgo :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 12:27 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
2wo-g wrote:If u aint banging then you got no place to be riding ya gangs or citys nuts on the street shit if you aint got no part of it

:lmao: :lmao: HE IS BANGIN HE'S A CIVL WHEN HE USE WORDS LIKE WHAT I HIGHLIGHTED ITS JUST HOW FINBALLS TALK THEY SOO DAMN BRAINWASHED N ALL ON DAT ISLAM/5 STAR/SUPER STRICT LAWS N POLICIES =PUPPETS N DUMMIES :discust: :lmao:

@KING LORD HOW MUCH YO DUES BE A MONTH????? NO LIE DO U PAY $20 TO THE "VICELORDS ORGANIZATION" ( IN MY BOA VOICE) :lol:

twenty did u really jus realize this? :ohhh:

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 12:29 am

Westuce218 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Westuce218 wrote:From my Cambo contacts I heard on the north side of chi they outlaw loko bloods tho. Yall ain't welcome in the state of ca take all yall gay ass stars lingo back to where ever the fuck yall from

Relax CRIP! U too tough on this VICE LORD! Our star has a symbolic meaning! If u understood the teachings of LORDISM u would immediately come home to the AVLN and realize the transgression uve committed! On the fin! ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

Lordism isn't a fuckin word you dumb fuxk you don't have a symbolic meaning if you did shouldn't all you Vickie lous be koo instead of Killin eachother like I said the west coast don't care for yall dumb ass rules teachings none of that extrad out shit yall be doin

Nigga LORDISM is a fuckin word! It it identifies a RIGHTEOUS REPRESENTATIVE who follows the Keys... unlike u clowns y'all jus put on colors and claim some dumb shit but here u gotta conduct yourself as such to be classified as a 12! 360 complete! On Chief!

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 12:35 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: HE IS BANGIN HE'S A CIVL WHEN HE USE WORDS LIKE WHAT I HIGHLIGHTED ITS JUST HOW FINBALLS TALK THEY SOO DAMN BRAINWASHED N ALL ON DAT ISLAM/5 STAR/SUPER STRICT LAWS N POLICIES =PUPPETS N DUMMIES :discust: :lmao:

@KING LORD HOW MUCH YO DUES BE A MONTH????? NO LIE DO U PAY $20 TO THE "VICELORDS ORGANIZATION" ( IN MY BOA VOICE) :lol:

NO I BEEN TALKIN SHIT TO DIS DUDE FOR A WHILE NOW PLUS I THOUGHT 2WO-G DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW KING LORD THOUGHT TEJA WAS A BLACK CRIP IN CALI :lol: QUEEN LORD KNOWS C.I VLK THE WEAKEST HOOK BRANCH :lol: 30 KAL BITCH ST33L GANG SHIT

o ok carry on :tiphat:

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 12:41 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

:facepalm: u don't know shit on here but 2wo-g is a texas Mexican :lol: u should have said dat west coast shit n crab neighborhood to realspit or somebody hook ass :lol: I told u cali niggas feel like Chicago black mobs are brainwashing I mean look at the adjectives u use for a gang. this glorious wonderful nation of mines but nigga.......ANSWER THIS WHO IS DOING ALL OF THE DRUG DEALING N KILLING ON THE WEST SIDE OF CHI?
HMMMMMMMMMMM???? IT AINT BREEDS N BLACK SOULS THEY WAYY WAAYY TO SMALL.............HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????????? :ohhh:

Nigga my brother a breed from town he was there witnessing boonie black take over a whole hood out west wit a rusty ass 22 wit 5 shells and a butter knife! So he was in there in the beginning so hell tell u L's is fuckin catch in bodies nigga! Not jus 4s and SOLID TRAVS nigga... stop speculatin u ol Chicago hoods spy ass nigga! On Chief!

AND AGAIN OF KOURSE BREEDS N SOULS IS DROPPIN SOME BODIES N SELLING ALOT OF DOPE SOULS GOT HYMMED UP THEY GONE BUT WHO BEEN THE BIG DAWG N MAKING MOST MILLIONS OUT WEST BREEDS OR VICELORDS :wtf: :cmon: :killself: EVERY BODY DROPPED OUT WEST AINT BY A BREED VS LORD OR BREED VS SOUL .. IT BE LORD VS LORD %45 OF THE TIME NOW :lol: YA'LL IS MAJORITY OUT WEST IN WAAY MORE THOUSANDS SO KOMMON SENSE SAYS WHO SELLING ALL THE DOPE IN THE MOST HOODS N DROPPIN BODIES WHY LIE N BE A DAMN HYPOCRITE DUDE ?? :facepalm: I HATE CHRIS N REDRUM N SOUTHSIDE NIGGAS I WANNA KILL THEM BUT YA'LL VICELORDS MAKE ME WANNA POUR GASOLINE AROUND YO HOUSE AT 4:00 N WATCH U BURN I HOPE ALLAH SAVES UR HOOK ASS DEN :2cents:

Niggaaint no fuckin lords waring wit each other goofy marg)! The only real lord war was mafias and 4s and the travs was beef in wit concrete but other than that and small shit nigga our 360 is complete! And LORD UNITY is impeccable in the city of Chicago... nigga any vl can go to any other vl set and it'll b UNDYING LOVE! In laymen terms nigga ain't no such thing is lord vs lord goofy marg! On the fin! *MIGHTY*

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 12:59 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:

NO I BEEN TALKIN SHIT TO DIS DUDE FOR A WHILE NOW PLUS I THOUGHT 2WO-G DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW KING LORD THOUGHT TEJA WAS A BLACK CRIP IN CALI :lol: QUEEN LORD KNOWS C.I VLK THE WEAKEST HOOK BRANCH :lol: 30 KAL BITCH ST33L GANG SHIT

Nigga it ain't no fuckin such thing a a fucking weak branch up under this tree of the ALMIGHTY VICE LORD NATION! 3*9*22*12*14 ALL IS WELL TO THE BODY!

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 1:17 am

respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

your halfway ther and he was just putting his twist to it thats our culture u from texas only steers and niggas that gangrape 11 year olds from up there wich one are u :whaat: :lmao:

All is well we too real that'd why they hate.... *mighty*

prospect

Postby Pittsburg2Sac » August 19th, 2014, 1:19 am

:behead: :behead: :behead:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on shit out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

Nigga ain't no fuckin such thing as a fuckin slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a fuckin wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:

How u gonna use cali a state with 38 mil to chicago a city with 2 mil. of course them weirdos are gonna find some lil secluded place to bang in .californias huge homie. So how about instead of using the whole state of cali why don't you pick a city like LA, Oakland, Richmond, SB etc cities where these weirdos wouldn't last a week :2cents:

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 1:23 am

respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

I wasnt dissing Chicago but you got no place to be talking about what places be doing what to kids considering you come from the innocent 5yr old girl shooting capital of the US

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 1:27 am

Pittsburg2Sac wrote::behead: :behead: :behead:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on shit out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

Nigga ain't no fuckin such thing as a fuckin slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a fuckin wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:

How u gonna use cali a state with 38 mil to chicago a city with 2 mil. of course them weirdos are gonna find some lil secluded place to bang in .californias huge homie. So how about instead of using the whole state of cali why don't you pick a city like LA, Oakland, Richmond, SB etc cities where these weirdos wouldn't last a week :2cents:

Nigga I can almost fuckin guarantee that if TVL 4CH MIVL linked up as a whole they can take over a good portion of fuckin LA or oak town nigga... everybody in them demos is straight fuckin Goonies nigga! :bow: AVLN

PreviousNext

Return to West