CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1469
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 11:20 pm
Location: LOS SCANDOLOS
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » August 19th, 2014, 2:12 pm

LM43GCXO...


DO Y'ALL SEE THIS DUMB FUCC ABOVE....



LM43GCXO... NUFF SAID!!! SMH





M4V3N!!!




boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 2:17 pm

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:LM43GCXO...


DO Y'ALL SEE THIS DUMB FUCC ABOVE....



LM43GCXO... NUFF SAID!!! SMH





M4V3N!!!

you type like a fucking robot just printing out commands :killself:

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 313
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 9:38 am
Location: Ganxland
Region: North East
Affiliation: 937 Ruff Ryder

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby Red Bull 000 » August 19th, 2014, 3:17 pm

oppkay wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

they in the irrelevant and safe parts of cali, they not even in the hood or in parts where gangs even exist


BPS IN LOS ANGELES :lmao:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Red Bull 000 wrote:
oppkay wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

they in the irrelevant and safe parts of cali, they not even in the hood or in parts where gangs even exist


BPS IN LOS ANGELES :lmao:

:2cents: denzel even said that was the good u L.A niggas got them tube socks on too tight :whaat:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 3:25 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
Red Bull 000 wrote:
oppkay wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

they in the irrelevant and safe parts of cali, they not even in the hood or in parts where gangs even exist


BPS IN LOS ANGELES :lmao:

:2cents: denzel even said that was the good u L.A niggas got them tube socks on too tight :whaat:

HOOD"

prospect
Posts: 58
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 7:40 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Abstinence

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby robert mancini » July 20th, 2015, 5:50 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:LM43GCXO...


DO Y'ALL SEE THIS DUMB FUCC ABOVE....



LM43GCXO... NUFF SAID!!! SMH





M4V3N!!!

you type like a fucking robot just printing out commands :killself:

:lol:

colonel
colonel
Posts: 683
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 6:03 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: BABY GANGSTAZ

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby BGzONLY » July 20th, 2015, 8:33 pm

King Lord wrote:Y'all might already know Cali gangs tried to come and FAIL horribly to try and set up shop in Chicago! But if so happens a WC gang was in Chicago and set up shop which one u think could survive the windy!? :ohhh: I honestly think none but wants y'all opinion!?

You answered your own question with this stupid question. Don't measure yall Gangsta to ours. In doing so you already Making yourself look weak. I don't think a real Gangsta from the Chi would ask that question.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby TWENTY74 » July 20th, 2015, 9:00 pm

BGzONLY wrote:
King Lord wrote:Y'all might already know Cali gangs tried to come and FAIL horribly to try and set up shop in Chicago! But if so happens a WC gang was in Chicago and set up shop which one u think could survive the windy!? :ohhh: I honestly think none but wants y'all opinion!?

You answered your own question with this stupid question. Don't measure yall Gangsta to ours. In doing so you already Making yourself look weak. I don't think a real Gangsta from the Chi would ask that question.


his name tells u what he is .not gangsta ,he's a hook .a brainwash vicelord, plus he lives in vicelord stronghold, where they dominate lol, it's like an ifgb living in I.f hood, feeling cocky n protected talking shit to crips n other bloods :lmao: ,& where he from the crips did try to take over in the late 90s n got into it with them vicelords outwest :shoot: :rip:

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 3
Joined: May 12th, 2017, 3:25 pm
Location: Italy
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

What is better to choose?

Postby VikaHoubcon » May 13th, 2017, 2:18 pm

Hi peoples!
I'm offered to buy web-cams for video-chatting - C270 (960-000636) and Logitech C170 (960-000760).
What is better to choose?
Thank you!
Attachments
5g5gsdgfg.jpg
5g5gsdgfg.jpg (45.1 KiB) Viewed 385 times

fresh meat
Posts: 9
Joined: April 15th, 2017, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Left Side

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby SanDiegoSandz » May 14th, 2017, 12:23 am

Sones in jungles and City also there are four corner huslter crips.
Chicago gangs would probably set up shop in the bay or north Cali because those niggas bang bloccs not colors. As far as west coast there are hella Gds in Seattle and Portland but it's a non starter in SoCal I met 1 or 2 Gds in SanDiego but they were passing threw Chicago gangs' colors are all wrong bang on the wrong side and if u out in la banging 74 gd they gonna blast u thinking ur from hoover

superior
superior
Posts: 3731
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Location: Yo bitches purse
Region: West
Affiliation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detail

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby MOBB_TIES » May 15th, 2017, 7:40 pm

SanDiegoSandz wrote:Sones in jungles and City also there are four corner huslter crips.
Chicago gangs would probably set up shop in the bay or north Cali because those niggas bang bloccs not colors. As far as west coast there are hella Gds in Seattle and Portland but it's a non starter in SoCal I met 1 or 2 Gds in SanDiego but they were passing threw Chicago gangs' colors are all wrong bang on the wrong side and if u out in la banging 74 gd they gonna blast u thinking ur from hoover

They would be a no go in the Bay too. Our blocks are already occupied.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1797
Joined: May 21st, 2016, 12:54 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: 48st western av /Western 39st/Yawdies Gang

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby Swervv 48 » May 16th, 2017, 5:41 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Red Bull 000 wrote:
oppkay wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

they in the irrelevant and safe parts of cali, they not even in the hood or in parts where gangs even exist


BPS IN LOS ANGELES :lmao:

:2cents: denzel even said that was the good u L.A niggas got them tube socks on too tight :whaat:
weak ass chi wants to be LA :lmao:

lieutenant
lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 392
Joined: April 10th, 2015, 10:12 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: CATORCE/FOURTEENS/ DOWNSTATE X4 / DOWN WEZT X4/ 14

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » May 16th, 2017, 8:43 pm

I know a Ena out in the chi , she reps Chicago nortenos varrio crystal lake

fresh meat
Posts: 38
Joined: February 8th, 2016, 1:52 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby mrunknown » May 17th, 2017, 5:02 am

King Lord wrote:Y'all might already know Cali gangs tried to come and FAIL horribly to try and set up shop in Chicago! But if so happens a WC gang was in Chicago and set up shop which one u think could survive the windy!? :ohhh: I honestly think none but wants y'all opinion!?

My Lil cuss is a LA red rag. Went to YA for a gang murder in the 80s. Got out in the 90s but go back to LA because he was considered menace. So he had to parole to chi. He been there since. They love him down there and he rep the B.

captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Location: chicago, illinois 60628
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby chima » May 18th, 2017, 11:48 pm

Vice lords are unpopular now

Previous

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bgcasper, Google Feedfetcher, pakkin206, ScottThuby and 118 guests