CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

major
major
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 1:39 am

2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
2wo-g wrote:You comparing a whole state vs a single city with deepset gangbanging politics. There are already gangs from LA in Illinois and outside the city in Chicago metro

Also King Lord you acting corny as a MFer when it comes to this "THE GREAT CHI! THE ALMIGHTY RIGHTEOUS VICE LORDS WHO KILL EACH OTHER FOR A FEW DOLLARS" shit

you gotta be out here to understand it :smh: :facepalm:

It doesnt seem like theres much to understand. Yea yea I know yall got some deep gangbanging history and yall treat it as some religion shit with ya lits and bibles but I also know not all yall are this deluded to be talmbout "EVERY PERSON ON THIS PLANET RECOGNIZES VICE LORDS AS THE MOST VICIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS ORGANIZATION ON THIS PLANET" shit. On the fin :lol:

your halfway ther and he was just putting his twist to it thats our culture u from texas only steers and niggas that gangrape 11 year olds from up there wich one are u :whaat: :lmao:

I wasnt dissing Chicago but you got no place to be talking about what places be doing what to kids considering you come from the innocent 5yr old girl shooting capital of the US

Stfu dumb ass nigga! UK kids get hit by strays down in that hick ass town u n! Shorties get hit by strays in the city due to goofies not knowin what they doin and lack of knowledge! Or drunk and high tryna do a drill! Look its collateral damage shit don't b intended its jus rules of the game lil goofy marg!

prospect
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Pittsburg2Sac » August 19th, 2014, 1:43 am

King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote::behead: :behead: :behead:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on shit out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

Nigga ain't no fuckin such thing as a fuckin slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a fuckin wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:

How u gonna use cali a state with 38 mil to chicago a city with 2 mil. of course them weirdos are gonna find some lil secluded place to bang in .californias huge homie. So how about instead of using the whole state of cali why don't you pick a city like LA, Oakland, Richmond, SB etc cities where these weirdos wouldn't last a week :2cents:

Nigga I can almost fuckin guarantee that if TVL 4CH MIVL linked up as a whole they can take over a good portion of fuckin LA or oak town nigga... everybody in them demos is straight fuckin Goonies nigga! :bow: AVLN

lmao like they all gonna pack their bags and move to cali on some invasion shit? nah homie you got it fucked up :lol: plus they wouldn't make it thru county let alone a level 4/5 prison yard. they would get removed from the yard as soon as they touched down

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 1:51 am

King Lord wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
2wo-g wrote:You comparing a whole state vs a single city with deepset gangbanging politics. There are already gangs from LA in Illinois and outside the city in Chicago metro

Also King Lord you acting corny as a MFer when it comes to this "THE GREAT CHI! THE ALMIGHTY RIGHTEOUS VICE LORDS WHO KILL EACH OTHER FOR A FEW DOLLARS" shit

It doesnt seem like theres much to understand. Yea yea I know yall got some deep gangbanging history and yall treat it as some religion shit with ya lits and bibles but I also know not all yall are this deluded to be talmbout "EVERY PERSON ON THIS PLANET RECOGNIZES VICE LORDS AS THE MOST VICIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS ORGANIZATION ON THIS PLANET" shit. On the fin :lol:

your halfway ther and he was just putting his twist to it thats our culture u from texas only steers and niggas that gangrape 11 year olds from up there wich one are u :whaat: :lmao:

I wasnt dissing Chicago but you got no place to be talking about what places be doing what to kids considering you come from the innocent 5yr old girl shooting capital of the US

Stfu dumb ass nigga! UK kids get hit by strays down in that hick ass town u n! Shorties get hit by strays in the city due to goofies not knowin what they doin and lack of knowledge! Or drunk and high tryna do a drill! Look its collateral damage shit don't b intended its jus rules of the game lil goofy marg!

Whatever you say. When it comes to killing other gangbangers yall be lucky if you can land one in someones half or asscheek if they 5ft away yet yall be on some hawkeye master marksmen shit up there when it comes to shooting some lil girl 2 blocks away playing jump rope right thru the brain. Sounds like some great rules of the game to me.

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 1:52 am

Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on shit out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

Nigga ain't no fuckin such thing as a fuckin slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a fuckin wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:

How u gonna use cali a state with 38 mil to chicago a city with 2 mil. of course them weirdos are gonna find some lil secluded place to bang in .californias huge homie. So how about instead of using the whole state of cali why don't you pick a city like LA, Oakland, Richmond, SB etc cities where these weirdos wouldn't last a week :2cents:

Nigga I can almost fuckin guarantee that if TVL 4CH MIVL linked up as a whole they can take over a good portion of fuckin LA or oak town nigga... everybody in them demos is straight fuckin Goonies nigga! :bow: AVLN

lmao like they all gonna pack their bags and move to cali on some invasion shit? nah homie you got it fucked up :lol: plus they wouldn't make it thru county let alone a level 4/5 prison yard. they would get removed from the yard as soon as they touched down

Nigga I was jus speaking hypothetical goofy marg! But if that shit was to ever happen it'll b curtains for u lame a WC niggas Joe! On chief! :rip2:

prospect

Postby Pittsburg2Sac » August 19th, 2014, 2:01 am

King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Nigga I was jus speaking hypothetical goofy marg! But if that shit was to ever happen it'll b curtains for u lame a WC niggas Joe! On chief! :rip2:

:bored: we can play what ifs all day. fact is yall make no noise in any real cities in cali. No presence on any YA/County/Prison yards at all.

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 19th, 2014, 2:16 am

King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Alot of u midwest fools are fuckin straight weirdos, always coming on west coast forums, always talking about Cali, what Cali gangs can survive in Chitown? What are Cali gangs doing? Cali this n Cali that, everybody knows Cali has the best weed and the baddest bitches, best weather best everything really, but why do u fools that aint from Cali so obsessed with it? Real talk why do all these fools that aint ftom Cali always be talking about Cali? Always wondering whats going on in Cali, Always in the west coast section, why are u fools so infatuated with Cali? I'll tell u this aint no one from Cali worried or wondering about whats going on in the midwest

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 2:17 am

2wo-g wrote:
King Lord wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

Whatever you say. When it comes to killing other gangbangers yall be lucky if you can land one in someones half or asscheek if they 5ft away yet yall be on some hawkeye master marksmen shit up there when it comes to shooting some lil girl 2 blocks away playing jump rope right thru the brain. Sounds like some great rules of the game to me.

Nigga I get up close and personal on my prey fuck u mean Joe? And them shits u hear about shorties gettin hit randomly is done by fuckin shorties they self! Or by goofys! Look! Stop categorizing Chicago niggas by some shit a few sucka ass niggas pull! On the fin! Most of that shit happen out south were they done play by the rules and have no loyalty or leadership! Out west niggas is under the ACT and how I talk reflects on how most out west niggas conduct themselves nigga! Bow down Joe :bow: ! The mf KING has spoken! *ALMIGHTY* :tiphat:

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 2:23 am

NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Alot of u midwest fools are fuckin straight weirdos, always coming on west coast forums, always talking about Cali, what Cali gangs can survive in Chitown? What are Cali gangs doing? Cali this n Cali that, everybody knows Cali has the best weed and the baddest bitches, best weather best everything really, but why do u fools that aint from Cali so obsessed with it? Real talk why do all these fools that aint ftom Cali always be talking about Cali? Always wondering whats going on in Cali, Always in the west coast section, why are u fools so infatuated with Cali? I'll tell u this aint no one from Cali worried or wondering about whats going on in the midwest

Bitch stop it!!! Nigga ery time I look up one of white boy proper soundin fake tough guys is in the mid startin tread that start off as "FUCK CHICAGO" lame ass niggas! Chicago niggas ain't Neva n this bitch worrying bout u mfs! *AVLN* ALMIGHTY TO THE BODY!

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 19th, 2014, 2:35 am

King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Bitch stop it!!! Nigga ery time I look up one of white boy proper soundin fake tough guys is in the mid startin tread that start off as "FUCK CHICAGO" lame ass niggas! Chicago niggas ain't Neva n this bitch worrying bout u mfs! *AVLN* ALMIGHTY TO THE BODY!

Alright homey thats ur story ill let u tell it, but u in the west coast section rite now and u talking about Cali, its all good tho homey u aint alone, a grip of u fools from cold ass states with garbage ass weed are always on here talking about Cali, secretly wishing u was here, enjoying the nice weather, the bad bitches and the mothafuckin fire we smoke. Its all good homey if i wasnt from here I'd wish i was too. Go do something wit ur life homey, quit dreaming about Cali, take that lame ass top hat and cane and keester it u fuckin lame

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 2:45 am

NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Alright homey thats ur story ill let u tell it, but u in the west coast section rite now and u talking about Cali, its all good tho homey u aint alone, a grip of u fools from cold ass states with garbage ass weed are always on here talking about Cali, secretly wishing u was here, enjoying the nice weather, the bad bitches and the mothafuckin fire we smoke. Its all good homey if i wasnt from here I'd wish i was too. Go do something wit ur life homey, quit dreaming about Cali, take that lame ass top hat and cane and keester it u fuckin lame

Bitch fuck some Cali weather mf! I can't stand the fuckin heat nigga! I love big coats hoodies and boots nigga! Fuck some fuckin 98 degree weather all year long goofy! Its no place I'd rather b than in Chicago Illinois! And u can't walk nowhere on the west side of fuckin Chicago without seeing a fuckin super huge ass booty nigga! Keep yo square ass out there eatin avocado dip and surfing u lame ass nigga! I'ma stay in the Wendy where the money is fast as lightning and the streets are paved with solid 24k gold! But unforgiving as well! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY*

og
og

Postby Realspit » August 19th, 2014, 3:02 am

:lol:

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 19th, 2014, 3:24 am

King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Bitch fuck some Cali weather mf! I can't stand the fuckin heat nigga! I love big coats hoodies and boots nigga! Fuck some fuckin 98 degree weather all year long goofy! Its no place I'd rather b than in Chicago Illinois! And u can't walk nowhere on the west side of fuckin Chicag :foh: o without seeing a fuckin super huge ass booty nigga! Keep yo square ass out there eatin avocado dip and surfing u lame ass nigga! I'ma stay in the Wendy where the money is fast as lightning and the streets are paved with solid 24k gold! But unforgiving as well! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY*

Alright then homey take ur coat n ur boots n top hat n cane and gtfo the west coast forum! And while ur walking in the snow on tha west side freezing ur ass off and pan handling for $ I'll be driving my STS with the sun roof open, enjoying the bomb ass weather n smokin sum purp! And u and i both know im smokin waaay better trees and paying way less for it.

soldier
soldier

King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Bitch fuck some Cali weather mf! I can't stand the fuckin heat nigga! I love big coats hoodies and boots nigga! Fuck some fuckin 98 degree weather all year long goofy! Its no place I'd rather b than in Chicago Illinois! And u can't walk nowhere on the west side of fuckin Chicag :foh: o without seeing a fuckin super huge ass booty nigga! Keep yo square ass out there eatin avocado dip and surfing u lame ass nigga! I'ma stay in the Wendy where the money is fast as lightning and the streets are paved with solid 24k gold! But unforgiving as well! On Chief! *MIGHTY MIGHTY*

Alright then homey take ur coat n ur boots n top hat n cane and gtfo the west coast forum! And while ur walking in the snow on tha west side freezing ur ass off and pan handling for $ I'll be driving my STS with the sun roof open, enjoying the bomb ass weather n smokin sum purp! And u and i both know im smokin waaay better trees and paying way less for it.

soldier
soldier

King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 3:50 am

NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Nigga I ont even smoke weed nigga while u tryna brag about some lame shit! C nigga unlike y'all goofy ass niggas us TRUE VICE LORDS ain't supposed to consume harmful toxins and dine on that filthy beast u call swine nigga! C our shit is different from y'alllame ass niggas! Our shit goes real deep while y'all niggas lookin for blue or red like some goofies nigga we somewhere lookin to stimulate our minds the proper way and excel physically spiritually and mentally! And u wanna ask me again what makes me feel like VICE LORDS ain't the most righteous individuals inhabiting the earth!? :ohhh: nigga our mind and body is to b clear and were supposed to seek the truth through teachings false and proper! So while y'all mfs. Sayin Lords only sell drugs and kill! No nigga! That's y'all mfs rid in through others territory lookin for opposing colors like a bunch of goofies nigga! The AVLN symbolic for lots of things and what chyou mfs portray it to be is incorrect! Come home and receive the teachings that will elevate u from being a lost soul searching the four corners of the earth looking for the undying love and information that only this ALMIGHTY VICE LORD NATION can distribute! On Chief! *ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL* :tiphat:

major
major

Postby King Lord » August 19th, 2014, 3:54 am

*VICE LORDS ARE* Pardon the BODY! ALMIGHTY TO THE BODY!

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby Jay Rock » August 19th, 2014, 4:20 am

2wog is another chicago hater from the south....I see a connection "multiple accounts" :lol: He mentions LA gangs in Illinois. Wannabe Surenos who are getting sparked up in the SUBURBS :facepalm: He never mentions any fact that Chicago gangs already in Cali and LA, Stones Kings and GDs in Cali/LA. Now honestly who gives a fuck. Doing business with other gangs doesn't mean a gang setup shop. Chicago gangs run Miami. IGs, GDs, LKs YLO. YLO is florida they had them on first 48 supposedly they yappin at niggas

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 19th, 2014, 4:25 am

King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Nigga I ont even smoke weed nigga while u tryna brag about some lame shit! C nigga unlike y'all goofy ass niggas us TRUE VICE LORDS ain't supposed to consume harmful toxins and dine on that filthy beast u call swine nigga! C our shit is different from y'alllame ass niggas! Our shit goes real deep while y'all niggas lookin for blue or red like some goofies nigga we somewhere lookin to stimulate our minds the proper way and excel physically spiritually and mentally! And u wanna ask me again what makes me feel like VICE LORDS ain't the most righteous individuals inhabiting the earth!? :ohhh: nigga our mind and body is to b clear and were supposed to seek the truth through teachings false and proper! So while y'all mfs. Sayin Lords only sell drugs and kill! No nigga! That's y'all mfs rid in through others territory lookin for opposing colors like a bunch of goofies nigga! The AVLN symbolic for lots of things and what chyou mfs portray it to be is incorrect! Come home and receive the teachings that will elevate u from being a lost soul searching the four corners of the earth looking for the undying love and information that only this ALMIGHTY VICE LORD NATION can distribute! On Chief! *ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL* :tiphat:

Yea i believe u dont smoke weed, the way ur weird ass is talkin sounds like u buying rocks after u get ur pan handling money. Anyways homey done arguing with ur " i dont commit crimes i dont eat pork" hit tha pen and converted to islam bullshit. Fuck vice gaylords! Fuck shitty ass chi and fuck ur walking in the snow pan handling ass!

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 9:55 am

Jay Rock wrote:2wog is another chicago hater from the south....I see a connection "multiple accounts" :lol: He mentions LA gangs in Illinois. Wannabe Surenos who are getting sparked up in the SUBURBS :facepalm: He never mentions any fact that Chicago gangs already in Cali and LA, Stones Kings and GDs in Cali/LA. Now honestly who gives a fuck. Doing business with other gangs doesn't mean a gang setup shop. Chicago gangs run Miami. IGs, GDs, LKs YLO. YLO is florida they had them on first 48 supposedly they yappin at niggas

Lmao I dont hate Chicago and in all truth I dont know about or care about what gangs are there. I was talking down for the same reason I talk down on SoCal Mexican culture even if I see the appeal in it, its jus to fuck with ppl lol. Like King Lord who pretends his "organization" is something deeper or more meaningful than a street gang when in reality its jus a bunch of boys getting thoed, selling poison to their own people & killing other bangers & innocents like any other gang except they get to say "all is well" afterward they accidentally shoot a baby carriage :shrug:

Also what you mean "Who gives a fuck"? You do wey :lol: You be staying up til dawn looking up which Chicago gangs are in which city & start jumping for joy whenever you learn an Almighty Maniac Bootysniffer is in Des Moines Iowa

underboss
underboss

Postby HUBCITY » August 19th, 2014, 10:00 am

Niggas keep Callie's dick in they mouth!! :shrug:

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: NorthEast Solo Boy Crip Gang #1

Postby Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 10:27 am

Give it another 10 more years topped and the surenos will be all over CHIRAQ. The reason why niggas from cali won't be successful in doing so is because they have no main leaders/connections. When the sur invade sorry ass CHIRAQ the Eme will shoot out the words. Anyone who funk with the sur in CHIRAQ will have to answer to the Eme once they hit the joint, and if u a real one then u will most likely hit the pen at one point in your life. There's Eme thruout federal prison and if any local CHIRAQ gang is giving the sur any problem them or their homies in the Feds will pay the price. After a few sticking in the joint lets see how turnt up local CHIRAQ gangs are lmao!

boss
boss
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 10:40 am

2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

im not dissing i find it funny you let twenty blaclks get away with gangraping a 11 year old latina enlighten me 2G btw i didnt even know u were hispanic when i posted that :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 10:53 am

NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Pittsburg2Sac wrote:
King Lord wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

why u cali niggas worry about smoke to much little drug addicts keep your mind body and soul pure goofy :tiphat: putting emphasis on a two way will be your downfall joe put time on your OG only :2cents: on the flip we got kill out here we in the middle of the map nobody out here worry about you suntan gangsters its 100 plus all year and you aint catching bodies :whaat: soon as it hits 80 here people start :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: on some other shit :smh:

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 11:11 am

respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

im not dissing i find it funny you let twenty blaclks get away with gangraping a 11 year old latina enlighten me 2G btw i didnt even know u were hispanic when i posted that :tiphat:

Its a damn shame but I remember a few stories of righteous chiraq gangbangers breaking into homes and raping girls 4-10yrs old. Add that to the fact that yall be using innocent lil black&brown children as target practice & its hard to criticize TX for a rape :shrug:

That being said terrible shit happens to kids wherever you at no exceptions and its deplorable anywhere but be sure yall aint banging on lil 5yr old Gabrielle or Tatyana before throwing the 1st stone

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 11:12 am

Thapope wrote:Give it another 10 more years topped and the surenos will be all over CHIRAQ. The reason why niggas from cali won't be successful in doing so is because they have no main leaders/connections. When the sur invade sorry ass CHIRAQ the Eme will shoot out the words. Anyone who funk with the sur in CHIRAQ will have to answer to the Eme once they hit the joint, and if u a real one then u will most likely hit the pen at one point in your life. There's Eme thruout federal prison and if any local CHIRAQ gang is giving the sur any problem them or their homies in the Feds will pay the price. After a few sticking in the joint lets see how turnt up local CHIRAQ gangs are lmao!
aint no surenos in illinois ive met real ones that moved out here and they dont honor these paisa ass niggas claiming that shit look it up in the news all these wannabes stay getting dropped by left n right siders they in the weakest sububs only once they hit county they flipping or pcing up :whaat: eme dont hold weight out here and dont bring up that cartel shit like you always do because they could give a fuck about some old ass bangers in jail the chi got its people on that i see it the other way around the GO's mobs coming to cali soon :tiphat:

PreviousNext

Return to West