CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Y'all might already know Cali gangs tried to come and FAIL horribly to try and set up shop in Chicago! But if so happens a WC gang was in Chicago and set up shop which one u think could survive the windy!? :ohhh: I honestly think none but wants y'all opinion!?




boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2839
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby BarefaceBlaine » August 18th, 2014, 10:47 pm

chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 10:50 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby clout god sosa » August 18th, 2014, 10:53 pm

King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

they in the irrelevant and safe parts of cali, they not even in the hood or in parts where gangs even exist

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby clout god sosa » August 18th, 2014, 10:54 pm

plus the fact that they aint even banging or anything they just out there on the low with no hoods :facepalm:

og
og
Posts: 12835
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby Realspit » August 18th, 2014, 10:55 pm

no gang can come in force to any city, they gotta get down to the local politics

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2839
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby BarefaceBlaine » August 18th, 2014, 10:58 pm

King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on shit out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:04 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on shit out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

Nigga ain't no fuckin such thing as a fuckin slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a fuckin wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Realspit wrote:no gang can come in force to any city, they gotta get down to the local politics

:tiphat: ALL IS WELL!

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:08 pm

oppkay wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

they in the irrelevant and safe parts of cali, they not even in the hood or in parts where gangs even exist

But they there though!!!! Y'all ain't never non b in Chicago! EVER!!! ON CHIEF!

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2839
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby BarefaceBlaine » August 18th, 2014, 11:09 pm

King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on shit out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

Nigga ain't no fuckin such thing as a fuckin slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a fuckin wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:

there are crips in the chi i can post links but i dont wanna run ya blood sugar up :tiphat: ALL IS WELL folk

fresh meat
Posts: 49
Joined: January 31st, 2014, 10:53 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: West side piru 218TH karson bity

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby Westuce218 » August 18th, 2014, 11:13 pm

From my Cambo contacts I heard on the north side of chi they outlaw loko bloods tho. Yall ain't welcome in the state of ca take all yall gay ass stars lingo back to where ever the fuck yall from

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:13 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on shit out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

Nigga ain't no fuckin such thing as a fuckin slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a fuckin wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:

there are crips in the chi i can post links but i dont wanna run ya blood sugar up :tiphat: ALL IS WELL folk[/
quote] boy ain't no fuckin such thing... u go up to any street nigga in the chi and ask em to point chyou to the nearest crab set they gone look for a map! On Chief! :tiphat:

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Westuce218 wrote:From my Cambo contacts I heard on the north side of chi they outlaw loko bloods tho. Yall ain't welcome in the state of ca take all yall gay ass stars lingo back to where ever the fuck yall from

Relax CRIP! U too tough on this VICE LORD! Our star has a symbolic meaning! If u understood the teachings of LORDISM u would immediately come home to the AVLN and realize the transgression uve committed! On the fin! ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

fresh meat
Posts: 24
Joined: July 22nd, 2014, 1:32 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Verz

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby iVerr » August 18th, 2014, 11:20 pm

What part of Cali did GD, Kings, and Vice Lords set up shop in? I met a few but none were on any attempted takeover shit. It's rare when a Cali nigga goes somewhere else and comes back transformed, but its even niggas from my hood that came from other states bangin and turned out. I'm sure Chicago niggas wont just let any outta town cats set up shop tho. That goes for most areas. You gotta respect where you at, unless you specifically there to wreck shit, and even then you do it in silence.

fresh meat
Posts: 24
Joined: July 22nd, 2014, 1:32 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Verz

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby iVerr » August 18th, 2014, 11:20 pm

What part of Cali did GD, Kings, and Vice Lords set up shop in? I met a few but none were on any attempted takeover shit. It's rare when a Cali nigga goes somewhere else and comes back transformed, but its even niggas from my hood that came from other states bangin and turned out. I'm sure Chicago niggas wont just let any outta town cats set up shop tho. That goes for most areas. You gotta respect where you at, unless you specifically there to wreck shit, and even then you do it in silence.

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby 2wo-G » August 18th, 2014, 11:22 pm

You comparing a whole state vs a single city with deepset gangbanging politics. There are already gangs from LA in Illinois and outside the city in Chicago metro

fresh meat
Posts: 49
Joined: January 31st, 2014, 10:53 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: West side piru 218TH karson bity

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby Westuce218 » August 18th, 2014, 11:27 pm

King Lord wrote:
Westuce218 wrote:From my Cambo contacts I heard on the north side of chi they outlaw loko bloods tho. Yall ain't welcome in the state of ca take all yall gay ass stars lingo back to where ever the fuck yall from

Relax CRIP! U too tough on this VICE LORD! Our star has a symbolic meaning! If u understood the teachings of LORDISM u would immediately come home to the AVLN and realize the transgression uve committed! On the fin! ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

Lordism isn't a fuckin word you dumb fuxk you don't have a symbolic meaning if you did shouldn't all you Vickie lous be koo instead of Killin eachother like I said the west coast don't care for yall dumb ass rules teachings none of that extrad out shit yall be doin

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 11:28 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on shit out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

Nigga ain't no fuckin such thing as a fuckin slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a fuckin wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:

there are crips in the chi i can post links but i dont wanna run ya blood sugar up :tiphat: ALL IS WELL folk
ive never heard that ever :discust: ive never even met one
Westuce218 wrote:From my Cambo contacts I heard on the north side of chi they outlaw loko bloods tho. Yall ain't welcome in the state of ca take all yall gay ass stars lingo back to where ever the fuck yall from

those outlaw bloods arnt really bloods they were plugged with the nickel (if even that) they been extinct since forever i never seen any cambo gooks out here :cmon: we got a couple surenos in the burbs but they a non factor and they flip to a chi mob or stay neal in county :whaat:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm
Location: 5SixAce In Da Gunshine State
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby Zoediak1804 » August 18th, 2014, 11:28 pm

iVerr wrote:What part of Cali did GD, Kings, and Vice Lords set up shop in? I met a few but none were on any attempted takeover shit. It's rare when a Cali nigga goes somewhere else and comes back transformed, but its even niggas from my hood that came from other states bangin and turned out. I'm sure Chicago niggas wont just let any outta town cats set up shop tho. That goes for most areas. You gotta respect where you at, unless you specifically there to wreck shit, and even then you do it in silence.


my squad open shop there :smoke: #NiggaWeMadeIt

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 11:31 pm

Westuce218 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Westuce218 wrote:From my Cambo contacts I heard on the north side of chi they outlaw loko bloods tho. Yall ain't welcome in the state of ca take all yall gay ass stars lingo back to where ever the fuck yall from

Relax CRIP! U too tough on this VICE LORD! Our star has a symbolic meaning! If u understood the teachings of LORDISM u would immediately come home to the AVLN and realize the transgression uve committed! On the fin! ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

Lordism isn't a fuckin word you dumb fuxk you don't have a symbolic meaning if you did shouldn't all you Vickie lous be koo instead of Killin eachother like I said the west coast don't care for yall dumb ass rules teachings none of that extrad out shit yall be doin

theres a reason y mexicans are taking you b's n c's need to stay on your P's and Q's and up on your LIT

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 11:33 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
iVerr wrote:What part of Cali did GD, Kings, and Vice Lords set up shop in? I met a few but none were on any attempted takeover shit. It's rare when a Cali nigga goes somewhere else and comes back transformed, but its even niggas from my hood that came from other states bangin and turned out. I'm sure Chicago niggas wont just let any outta town cats set up shop tho. That goes for most areas. You gotta respect where you at, unless you specifically there to wreck shit, and even then you do it in silence.


my squad open shop there :smoke: #NiggaWeMadeIt

:discust:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm
Location: 5SixAce In Da Gunshine State
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby Zoediak1804 » August 18th, 2014, 11:36 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
iVerr wrote:What part of Cali did GD, Kings, and Vice Lords set up shop in? I met a few but none were on any attempted takeover shit. It's rare when a Cali nigga goes somewhere else and comes back transformed, but its even niggas from my hood that came from other states bangin and turned out. I'm sure Chicago niggas wont just let any outta town cats set up shop tho. That goes for most areas. You gotta respect where you at, unless you specifically there to wreck shit, and even then you do it in silence.


my squad open shop there :smoke: #NiggaWeMadeIt

:discust:


dont hate, i posted multiple articles and videos :smoke: #ProtectYoHoods
http://www.14news.com/story/11934191/of ... to-chicago

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 11:39 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
iVerr wrote:What part of Cali did GD, Kings, and Vice Lords set up shop in? I met a few but none were on any attempted takeover shit. It's rare when a Cali nigga goes somewhere else and comes back transformed, but its even niggas from my hood that came from other states bangin and turned out. I'm sure Chicago niggas wont just let any outta town cats set up shop tho. That goes for most areas. You gotta respect where you at, unless you specifically there to wreck shit, and even then you do it in silence.


my squad open shop there :smoke: #NiggaWeMadeIt

:discust:


dont hate, i posted multiple articles and videos :smoke: #ProtectYoHoods
http://www.14news.com/story/11934191/of ... to-chicago
nah joe protect your hood
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2014/Augu ... m-821.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/for ... rea/nfYK3/

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm
Location: 5SixAce In Da Gunshine State
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Postby Zoediak1804 » August 18th, 2014, 11:44 pm

:ehh: i aint finna hate on dem for openin shop, they aint makin big moves, especially in Miami. imperial gayboys are basically defunct so they dont count, but LK's do hold weight. GD's, VL's, and LK's fukk with us out here so we fukk with them over there, niggas can make millions with the whole Miami to Chicago route

Next

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aREAL1, Baidu [Spider], foolassnigga, ValleyKid and 119 guests