superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Re: Keep mexicans/whites out of Liemert Park

Postby 123 » August 8th, 2014, 4:47 am

Zoediak1804 wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:lmao these racist vatos talkin bout nk and fukk niggers but they aint doin shit, ainuht nothin to lit up a skrap varrio. yah pendejos kno where i stay at, if yah for got its 509 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, flhttps://www.google.com/maps/@26.35037 ... e0!6m1!1e1 my hood looks better than yo stanky ass varrio. i aint with this talkin shit, come down to Pakmetto Park and leave in a body bag. skraps been extinct in Gunshine for a minute so we need sum more shootin dummies. 187skrap u aint 13K, if you are wats yo clikk? 13K on a skrap monkey shit KILLA fag KILLA blueberry bitch KILLA sewer rat KILLA smurf KILLA

WHO WANTS TO GO TO TEXAS ALL THERE IS A BUNCH OF COWS NOTHING TO DO THERE

guess its true that 10 out of 10 skraps cant read, i swear you and 187skrap are complete dumbasses

You go "boy!" You sounded like a white girl in a black body just now.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 1

Postby 123 » August 8th, 2014, 5:01 am

chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:GEE this is the plaque in LA with the founders of LA listing who they were over 50 % of them black the next highest was indians. Mufuckas had to fight to get this erected because the mainly meztizo board was trying to keep this shit hidden. read about it

they going into Hibernation mode now. or going to wiki trying to find some bullshit to dismiss this :tiphat:

Gabrieleno Indians are the only true Los Angelenos. Thats already proven. Wiki is for idiots.

Far as the pobladores, I don't believe that a few were Africans. There was no DNA testing back then. Alot of the politics in LA (and the USA) these days is driven by black/jewish supremacy and political correctness. So to appease the blacks in city hall, it makes sense that somebody would erect a plaque with the african race as the superhero. I've done some research too and I always see Native Indians or Mestizo or Spanish as LA's founders. Might have been Indians working in the sun too long and looked darker than usual.

So, until I see some DNA or a pic, the pobladores were Native Mexicans.

prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Postby Zoediak1804 » August 8th, 2014, 10:25 am

213LOS wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:lmao these racist vatos talkin bout nk and fukk niggers but they aint doin shit, aint nothin to lit up a skrap varrio. yah pendejos kno where i stay at, if yah for got its 509 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, flhttps://www.google.com/maps/@26.35037 ... e0!6m1!1e1 my hood looks better than yo stanky ass varrio. i aint with this talkin shit, come down to Pakmetto Park and leave in a body bag. skraps been extinct in Gunshine for a minute so we need sum more shootin dummies. 187skrap u aint 13K, if you are wats yo clikk? 13K on a skrap monkey shit KILLA fag KILLA blueberry bitch KILLA sewer rat KILLA smurf KILLA

hoediaKKK nigger shut the fuck up. u aint shit but a earthquake refugee charity case. haitians are thee dumbest niggers on the planet. u r dumber than nigerians, kenyans, angolans, and ethiopians. 187on a hoepoundKKKilla.

bruh your fake as shit, your not even a skrap. wats yo set then :cmon:

prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » August 8th, 2014, 10:43 am

213LOS wrote:
chillidog wrote:
213LOS wrote:"MEXICANS NOT ALLOWED IN LIEMERT PARK"

"MEXICANS NOT ALLOWED IN LIEMERT PARK"

"MEXICANS NOT ALLOWED IN LIEMERT PARK"

lol c'mon man is it that serious?? :facepalm:

neegro please u can't even ignore my replies, what makes u think you would ignore somebody saying "No Blacks Allowed?"
No neegro you don't get to be racist and not have anybody reply.
your idiot that sign means no Mexican either your fucking moron whats Color :whaat: you think your are?

soldier
soldier
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby ThePope » August 8th, 2014, 12:15 pm

Image :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 8th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Alright Olmecs were not black end of story.The native of Maya have some broad feature and the way they depicted themselves is reminiscent of black Africans.

Xicanos have Native heritage and some of the tribes travelled back and forth. Yes Apaches and Comanches had riffs but they are still the same because they are indigenous American.

Chinese is Chinese and all the rest of the Moorish Science-Asalam lakum-sandal wearing propaganda holds no water.

AS FOR NIGGAS OUT OF LA man look how we been holding up on the east side. Niggas are going to have to be bout the bizness and go for broke, can't be no game playing and look for other peoples help.
All this back and forth with eses if some of yall don't like them then that's that, don't be back and forth next minute and then look to be friends with them .

corporal
corporal
Region: South

Postby 0ppkay » August 8th, 2014, 12:28 pm

The MS homie post up At this park all the time. I was just there wit one of the homegirl from MS. If you go there the tables and benches has MS 13 hit ups all over it from trash cans to light poles.

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 8th, 2014, 12:49 pm

I personally got to no super trip with Mexicans but I don't know why niggas is so confused about them. And oh yea Aborigenees are genetically not related to Africans, they just hold the same phenotype. They were some black skinned Australoid people in the Americas but they weren't African.

Native American tribes and Mexicans have seen themselves as cousins,some are even related. The Mexican clashes with plain tribes like Apaches is just local skirmishes that is not some deeply rooted blood fued.

og
og

Postby Realspit » August 8th, 2014, 1:17 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:I personally got to no super trip with Mexicans but I don't know why niggas is so confused about them. And oh yea Aborigenees are genetically not related to Africans, they just hold the same phenotype. They were some black skinned Australoid people in the Americas but they weren't African.

Native American tribes and Mexicans have seen themselves as cousins,some are even related. The Mexican clashes with plain tribes like Apaches is just local skirmishes that is not some deeply rooted blood fued.

nigga you better read the history. Geronimo hated mexicans.

you fallin for it, everyone else can be light skinned and dark skinned versions of other shit to get more people but you as a supposed black man want to limit us and make it some strict shit for only us as a race. these mufuckas will tell you you cant rep certain shit in africa cuz your ancestors from the west but they can claim all of the americas cuz half of they ancestors were natives. nigga please.:facepalm:

u aint say shit about this mufucka goin leaps and bounds to lie on the founders of LA bein over half of african descent tho. Liein his ass off fuck that :discust:

og
og

Postby Realspit » August 8th, 2014, 1:19 pm

Realspit wrote:GEE this is the plaque in LA with the founders of LA listing who they were over 50 % of them black the next highest was indians. Mufuckas had to fight to get this erected because the mainly meztizo board was trying to keep this shit hidden. read about it

uppin black founders settlers of LA :tiphat:
Attachments
7140334015_a50d592bc8_b.jpg
7140334015_a50d592bc8_b.jpg (575.13 KiB) Viewed 1025 times

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 8th, 2014, 2:54 pm

Realspit wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:I personally got to no super trip with Mexicans but I don't know why niggas is so confused about them. And oh yea Aborigenees are genetically not related to Africans, they just hold the same phenotype. They were some black skinned Australoid people in the Americas but they weren't African.

you fallin for it, everyone else can be light skinned and dark skinned versions of other shit to get more people but you as a supposed black man want to limit us and make it some strict shit for only us as a race. these mufuckas will tell you you cant rep certain shit in africa cuz your ancestors from the west but they can claim all of the americas cuz half of they ancestors were natives. nigga please.:facepalm:

u aint say shit about this mufucka goin leaps and bounds to lie on the founders of LA bein over half of african descent tho. Liein his ass off fuck that :discust:

Well there is a disconnection between some Eastern Africans/ Aethiopoic people and other SSAs. They are the same race but Africans don't have direct lineage from them, now the case with Plain Natives compared to Aztecs and Mayas in the Mesoplateau region is that they are slightly different Amerindian blood but they are all Amerindians.The Natives ancestors traveled through Bering Strait to Alaska coming down to the plains then the Southwest to Meso-America etc. And either case North East Africans are just related to other West Africans ,its all the same just as all the Natives of Americas are related, any one is wrong for trying to separate the groups.

I know about the Native tribes during the Texas American war who had fought some Mexicans and the rift with Apaches and Commanches ,but on the same note you really think Chcanos don't have a little bit of Native Tribe blood in California,any way that doesn't matter to me.

What I want to really get at ,is if you niggas is cursing these niggas out saying fuck'em nd really mean it.Cause this is what I am saying about not deciding where you stand with these NYC dudes,yall diss a group then really mean it don't
then want to make things cool,can't really switch up constantly,pick a team and stay there.If its just a certain people from the group don't toss around disses to a whole group if you don't mean it.

og
og

Postby Realspit » August 8th, 2014, 3:26 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:
Realspit wrote:

Well there is a disconnection between some Eastern Africans/ Aethiopoic people and other SSAs. They are the same race but Africans don't have direct lineage from them, now the case with Plain Natives compared to Aztecs and Mayas in the Mesoplateau region is that they are slightly different Amerindian blood but they are all Amerindians.The Natives ancestors traveled through Bering Strait to Alaska coming down to the plains then the Southwest to Meso-America etc. And either case North East Africans are just related to other West Africans ,its all the same just as all the Natives of Americas are related, any one is wrong for trying to separate the groups.

I know about the Native tribes during the Texas American war who had fought some Mexicans and the rift with Apaches and Commanches ,but on the same note you really think Chcanos don't have a little bit of Native Tribe blood in California,any way that doesn't matter to me.

What I want to really get at ,is if you niggas is cursing these niggas out saying fuck'em nd really mean it.Cause this is what I am saying about not deciding where you stand with these NYC dudes,yall diss a group then really mean it don't
then want to make things cool,can't really switch up constantly,pick a team and stay there.If its just a certain people from the group don't toss around disses to a whole group if you don't mean it.

I dont have problems w mexicans, where they live none of that. didnt once call no one a beaner, wetback, or none of that shit supposed mexicans called me on here in temper tantrumes. my problems is that they are trying to lay claim to california when it was Californian Indian, then Spanish, THen finally Mexican territory.

The Aztecs, which they all claim (even though there were other mexican native tribes) stopped there migratory ways and set up shop in Tenochtilan hundreds of years ago. THe Aztec had beef with all neighboring tribes because they made them pay tribute and killed them. Why do you think the Tlaxcaltans help the SPanish crush the Aztec empire? So many Mexicans use the claim that since they are descended from teh Aztecs they have claim over territories The Mexican government took when they gained independence from Spain. ANd because of that everyone else needs to shut up and get out.

If that's there logic what about both the black Mexicans, and Black Americans with native blood, who some were under the Spanish and Mexican rule when LA was founded and beign settled. We don't have any claim?!

THat's BS and I aint fallin for it. Also, dude has been presented with numerous facts even the plaque of the plobladores and wants to downplay black involvement in the founding of the city of LA.

THat's white supremacy at it's finest comin from a "MEXICAN" really a whiteboy who probably grew up w mexicans.
And you not addressing it but you mad at NY niggas over some petty shit. I can't get with that.

major
major
Affiliation: S/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS

Postby COMPTONxFLATS » August 8th, 2014, 3:52 pm

GOD DAMN , NIGGERS GOT THE WORST OF IT

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 8th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Realspit wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
Realspit wrote:

I dont have problems w mexicans, where they live none of that. didnt once call no one a beaner, wetback, or none of that shit supposed mexicans called me on here in temper tantrumes. my problems is that they are trying to lay claim to california when it was Californian Indian, then Spanish, THen finally Mexican territory.

The Aztecs, which they all claim (even though there were other mexican native tribes) stopped there migratory ways and set up shop in Tenochtilan hundreds of years ago. THe Aztec had beef with all neighboring tribes because they made them pay tribute and killed them. Why do you think the Tlaxcaltans help the SPanish crush the Aztec empire? So many Mexicans use the claim that since they are descended from teh Aztecs they have claim over territories The Mexican government took when they gained independence from Spain. ANd because of that everyone else needs to shut up and get out.

If that's there logic what about both the black Mexicans, and Black Americans with native blood, who some were under the Spanish and Mexican rule when LA was founded and beign settled. We don't have any claim?!

THat's BS and I aint fallin for it. Also, dude has been presented with numerous facts even the plaque of the plobladores and wants to downplay black involvement in the founding of the city of LA.

THat's white supremacy at it's finest comin from a "MEXICAN" really a whiteboy who probably grew up w mexicans.
And you not addressing it but you mad at NY niggas over some petty shit. I can't get with that.
Not all mexicans descend from Aztec.If the first resident of LA was black cool , but that ain't really of a concern, cause that shit is of no use,at the end of the day niggas had no control over the land and we still haven't gone far from that.So its time for niggas to elevate on some new shit,fuck all the bickering and really get matters straight.

og
og

Postby Realspit » August 8th, 2014, 4:41 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:
Realspit wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
Realspit wrote:

Not all mexicans descend from Aztec.If the first resident of LA was black cool , but that ain't really of a concern, cause that shit is of no use,at the end of the day niggas had no control over the land and we still haven't gone far from that.So its time for niggas to elevate on some new shit,fuck all the bickering and really get matters straight.

Either way. we been here so dont fall for that BS these mufuckas pumpin. and from jump the white man held the keys to LA after they took it from the indians wheter under spanish, mexican or american rule, so i dont wanna hear shit from Mexicans especially any racism is my point.

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 8th, 2014, 5:10 pm

Realspit wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
Realspit wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
Realspit wrote:

Either way. we been here so dont fall for that BS these mufuckas pumpin. and from jump the white man held the keys to LA after they took it from the indians wheter under spanish, mexican or american rule, so i dont wanna hear shit from Mexicans especially any racism is my point.

They going to say what they want and do what they will.At the end of the day nigggas need to quit worrying about them and worry about some real tangibles. Cause the shit talking is never ending. I don't like NY niggas and get gone on them ,but see I have my mind made up,not go back and forth shit ...they stay in their place thats it... don't backtrack,its not petty shit, its deeper than a whole lot of shit like them niggas up in this thread talking shit and they got niggas jaded by the bullshit history propaganda with Black Chinese and Olmec shit taught by the niggas in Harlem .I want them out the west section saying propaganda,Imma address lies and propaganda and iron it out until people won't get any wrong ideas .When shit happens yall beef diss them and then the next minute yall want to be cool, this is why they act up cause yall give them mixed messages.
Yall kind of give the Mexicans mixed messages when you looking to see we need to all get a long then the next minute its beaner and messican shots, I think if niggas and eses know their role and pay attention to whats happening in their own hoods won't be no constant disrespect of each other.And if shit does crack ,be 7 steps ahead.

That Olmecs shit was cracking me up though.

og
og

Postby Realspit » August 8th, 2014, 5:33 pm

Mexican1 hit it on the head there's agents niggas like manonice, 213los, lil spider, aztecempire that's ridin people up, but it's good to cuz it shows the bias in both niggas and Mexicans whose on the fence to get out the real.

The real is this is Indian land, if Mexicans have a right to be here so do blacks. Illegals gotta live cuz nafta is the main shit that push them up here, but they need to hire blacks and others and stop practicing hiring discrimination, it needs to be fair.

Niggas need to stop the ignorance super nigga bully shit, Mexicans need to acknowledge the racism the Spanish put in they culture that rears it's head in they gangbangin and other matters, niggas need not ally w racist minuteman who are rockin them to sleep on some fake American brotherhood shit. Niggas need to stay to the self and regulate their community including the criminal element within. Etc

Now that's real :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: 48st western av /Western 39st/Yawdies Gang

Postby Swervv 48 » April 18th, 2017, 5:20 am

PicsArt_04-17-07.53.14.jpg
PicsArt_04-17-07.53.14.jpg (12.64 KiB) Viewed 481 times
ManOnIce wrote:Real talk i live in Liemert Park and i dont want mexicans/whites moving in real talk i dont give a fuck. Liemert park is one of the last legitimate true black ethnic enclaves in L.A. You got black business's , music venues ( jazz /blues) ...food...black home ownership , etc etc KEEP THE FUCKING MEXICANS OUT I DONT WANT TO SEE TACO TRUCKS AND HEAR THAT HORRIBLE ANNOYING MARIACHI BULLSHIT THEY GOT ALL OF FUCKING L.A TO INFEST

Same goes for Baldwin Hills and the View Park/Windsor hills areas

Also keep the whites out with their corporate hipster bullshit ...starbucks....jamba juice.....fuck that shit :discust:

underboss
underboss

Postby Swervv 48 » April 18th, 2017, 7:45 am

underboss
underboss

Postby Swervv 48 » April 18th, 2017, 7:46 am

LBC-310 wrote:
ManOnIce wrote:Real talk i live in Liemert Park and i dont want mexicans/whites moving in real talk i dont give a fuck. Liemert park is one of the last legitimate true black ethnic enclaves in L.A. You got black business's , music venues ( jazz /blues) ...food...black home ownership , etc etc KEEP THE FUCKING MEXICANS OUT I DONT WANT TO SEE TACO TRUCKS AND HEAR THAT HORRIBLE ANNOYING MARIACHI BULLSHIT THEY GOT ALL OF FUCKING L.A TO INFEST

Same goes for Baldwin Hills and the View Park/Windsor hills areas

Also keep the whites out with their corporate hipster bullshit ...starbucks....jamba juice.....fuck that shit :discust:

any houses for sale near your house ? i might move to liemert park and bring like 20 other mexicans with me :tiphat:
wetbak

underboss
underboss

Postby Swervv 48 » May 26th, 2017, 7:42 pm

We fuckin up all beaners in Africa town

captain
captain
Affiliation: AU

Postby VX.Nefarious » May 28th, 2017, 7:47 am

http://www.sciencemag.org

"People from Mexico show stunning amount of genetic diversity

By Lizzie WadeJun. 12, 2014 , 2:00 PM

Imagine if people from Kansas and California were as genetically distinct from each other as someone from the history of the country’s different indigenous populations and help them develop better diagnostic tools and medical treatments for people of Mexican descent living all over the world.

The team has done a “tremendous job” of creating a “blueprint of all the genetic diversity in Mexico,” says Bogdan Pasaniuc, a population geneticist at the University of California (UC), Los Angeles, who was not involved in the research.

Mexico contains 65 different indigenous ethnic groups, 20 of which are represented in the study, says Andrés Moreno-Estrada, a population geneticist at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, and the study’s lead author. Working with Carlos Bustamante, another Stanford population geneticist, the team sampled the genomes of indigenous populations all over Mexico, from the northern desert of Sonora to the jungles of Chiapas in the south. Over centuries of living so far apart—and often in isolation because of mountain ranges, vast deserts, or other geographic barriers—these populations developed genetic differences from one another, Bustamante explains. Many of these variants are what he calls “globally rare but locally common.” That is, a genetic variant that’s widespread in one ethnic group, like the Maya, may hardly ever show up in people of different ancestry, like people of European descent. If you study the genomes of only the Europeans, you’d never catch the Maya variant. And that’s a big problem for people with Maya ancestry if that variant increases their risk of disease or changes the way they react to different kinds of medication. “All politics is local, right? What we’re starting to find is that lots of genetics is local, too,” Bustamante says."

captain
captain
Affiliation: AU

Postby VX.Nefarious » May 28th, 2017, 7:54 am

EDIT: the previews post had an accidental cut. Which will be highlighted in green

Imagine if people from Kansas and California were as genetically distinct from each other as someone from Germany is from someone from Japan. That’s the kind of remarkable genetic variation that scientists have now found within Mexico, thanks to the first fine-scale study of human genetic variation in that country. This local diversity could help researchers trace the history of the country’s different indigenous populations and help them develop better diagnostic tools and medical treatments for people of Mexican descent living all over the world.

underboss
underboss

Postby Swervv 48 » May 28th, 2017, 10:34 am

2wo-G wrote:
oppkay wrote:http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/olmecs.htm

http://www.chinese.tcu.edu/www_chinese3_tcu_edu.htm

My dawg oppkay so damn happy bout learning mesoamericans & asians share ancestry hes been googling "mexican asian" "mexican chinese" "olmec asian" "olmec chinese" "are mexicans part cambodian" "should surenos convert to asian love 13" for the past hour :whaat:

Olmecs and amuru tribe are African people, mestizo, non Indian, fuck mongoloids krakkaz to cave mutantz

underboss
underboss

Postby Swervv 48 » May 28th, 2017, 10:36 am

VX.Nefarious wrote:EDIT: the previews post had an accidental cut. Which will be highlighted in green

Imagine if people from Kansas and California were as genetically distinct from each other as someone from Germany is from someone from Japan. That’s the kind of remarkable genetic variation that scientists have now found within Mexico, thanks to the first fine-scale study of human genetic variation in that country. This local diversity could help researchers trace the history of the country’s different indigenous populations and help them develop better diagnostic tools and medical treatments for people of Mexican descent living all over the world.
No idiot your wiki leak information doesn't count lol Mexico had black people in in before your wetbak ass came from Spain, and you gooks in Asia caucus caves, yawl part of the cave family, Mexico is for black people
Invader conqustawhore

PreviousNext

Return to West