Post by foolassnigga » August 7th, 2014, 7:44 pm

213LOS wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Realspit wrote:
GEE213 wrote:
Realspit wrote:
GEE213 wrote:
Realspit wrote::tiphat: ima still kick it w my Mexican homeboy from comptone later.

But 213 aint a real southsider even the real Mexican G's said that on here plenty of times.

@gee u peep the facts I put down or u still on some fat mullato rancher bit?

you talk to your mexican homeboy the way you talk about raza here?.......LA was basicly half mullato half indio...more indios by like 1 or 2.....and some spanish people...hows that majority black?...
How did I talk about taxa here, show me. I'm about proof, don't talk mass and not back it up.

Do I half to do the math. Over half the settlers were of African descent next was Indians, next was whites, one mestizo which u are,and one fillipino.

What good does it do to you, to try to downplay the black involvement in this city? You think I should sit there and let u lie on my people when they had a hand in this? I'm being serious...fuck all that racist nonsense, and emotional shit them other fools doing. Speak from a raza point of view.
Do you tell your buddy how you feel majority of that foos people are racist black haters n shit?...

Wheres this fucken plaque your talking about?...where did you find out LA was started by blacks?...
i wanna see that shit...

what good does it do you to try and down play our culture?.....you doing the same shit your bitching about us doing...
My homie tell me the truth about how mexicans are raised. We don't lie, I tell him about ignorant nigga mind state too. We keep it real that's why we homies.

I keep it real and give raza their props, but if my people gettin downplayed omw speak up. I ain't w the racist shit but I'm fasho w the real. Omw post pic of the plaque when I get to my comp. Give credit where it's due.
realSHIT is full of shit. How are you keeping it real when you just said Native Mexicans weren't the 1st Los Angelenos? You're trying to play up neegroes as if they're superstars. Understand the facts. Slavery did not until 1863. The city of LA had already been in existence since 1771 (with no blacks in site). That's a 92 year difference. Anyway, you're stupid as fuck and hope you're just being a dick.

The Gabrieleno Indians are the true Los Angelenos.
Hes talking about black mexicans, where mexican slavery more or less died after the mexican war of independence they had more freedom in Mexico than the US. I did some actual research around & its pretty interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Pobladores

The pobladores was the ones who founded LA, there was 44 of them. 10 was black or mixed, ( and 11 were indio or mixed, and 2 were fully white :tiphat:
Are you serious about quoting wikipedia? Anybody can write anything on there. I can go on there and write anything.

Hate to burst bubbles, retardz, but, the black supremacist bullshit is just not true. The Gabieleno Indians have been in LA for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. This history is backed by archeological and scientific evidence.

The Tribe has been indigenous to the Los Angeles Basin for 7,000 years. This history is well- documented through 2,800 archaeological sites, in State historical records and federal archives, and Catholic church records at San Gabriel Mission and San Fernando Mission.

"A State historical site preserves the holy springs where the Portola Expedition, which founded the City of Los Angeles in the late 1700s, replenished their water. The Expedition encountered the Tongva, who guided them to their holy springs, at what is now University High School in West Los Angeles. The springs provide water to visitors today and are being restored with a $1 million state history grant."

Again, whatever venom you're spewing is just not true. :(

LOL...

http://www.gabrielinotribe.org/TribalHi ... istory.cfm

ownership^^^
And how are Gabielos related to half your ancestors the Aztecs?

those are two different tribes

furthermore we are talking about Los Angeles as a city, this land is not Gabielo Indian land anymore, but it's still Los Angeles! And the majority founders were black! Period

of we want to play the game of who was here first we can keep taking it back, civilization started in Africa, how far back do you want to take this bro?

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: Keep mexicans/whites out of Liemert Park

Post by The Chosen One » August 7th, 2014, 7:59 pm

213LOS wrote:"MEXICANS NOT ALLOWED IN LIEMERT PARK"

"MEXICANS NOT ALLOWED IN LIEMERT PARK"

lol c'mon man is it that serious?? :facepalm:

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » August 7th, 2014, 8:03 pm

No beef with tha mexicans homie, only tha racist ones who been influenced by the Aryan brotherhood :2cents:

@Fool yeah you rite civilization did start in africa, tha world should know blacks were the first people on earth by now but I guess the hate is still heavy....to my knowledge blacks and browns are not even supposed to be fighting each other but like I said alot been influenced by the Aryan ways of thinking.....

Every city got they're cultural areas, Chinatown, korea town etc etc, tha Westside of L.A is real historical and held close to heart to blacks kuz its one of tha last black footholds in L.A :2cents:

Bully
boss
boss

Post by Bully » August 7th, 2014, 8:07 pm

damn talk about going wayyyy of topic...what ever the fuck yall are arguing about dont change nothing..fuck the past shit this is now...now is what matters...funny how the trolls who start threads always get the most comments ...fucken ridiculous..its like yall always give them what they want :facepalm: ..........no mexicans in Liemert Park? yea ok sure buddy...there already there and there will be many more every yr ....fuck do you care though?..are you even black or are you just some stupid whitey doing what yall do best?..spewing hatred online only but never in person :facepalm:..............mexicans in Liemert Prk?..yes!!! fucken bitch..

foolassnigga
superior
superior

Post by foolassnigga » August 7th, 2014, 8:12 pm

PmoneY wrote:No beef with tha mexicans homie, only tha racist ones who been influenced by the Aryan brotherhood :2cents:

@Fool yeah you rite civilization did start in africa, tha world should know blacks were the first people on earth by now but I guess the hate is still heavy....to my knowledge blacks and browns are not even supposed to be fighting each other but like I said alot been influenced by the Aryan ways of thinking.....

Every city got they're cultural areas, Chinatown, korea town etc etc, tha Westside of L.A is real historical and held close to heart to blacks kuz its one of tha last black footholds in L.A :2cents:
:tiphat:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 7th, 2014, 8:50 pm

foolassnigga wrote:
213LOS wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Realspit wrote:
GEE213 wrote:
Realspit wrote:
GEE213 wrote:
Realspit wrote::tiphat: ima still kick it w my Mexican homeboy from comptone later.

But 213 aint a real southsider even the real Mexican G's said that on here plenty of times.

@gee u peep the facts I put down or u still on some fat mullato rancher bit?

you talk to your mexican homeboy the way you talk about raza here?.......LA was basicly half mullato half indio...more indios by like 1 or 2.....and some spanish people...hows that majority black?...
How did I talk about taxa here, show me. I'm about proof, don't talk mass and not back it up.

Do I half to do the math. Over half the settlers were of African descent next was Indians, next was whites, one mestizo which u are,and one fillipino.

What good does it do to you, to try to downplay the black involvement in this city? You think I should sit there and let u lie on my people when they had a hand in this? I'm being serious...fuck all that racist nonsense, and emotional shit them other fools doing. Speak from a raza point of view.
Do you tell your buddy how you feel majority of that foos people are racist black haters n shit?...

Wheres this fucken plaque your talking about?...where did you find out LA was started by blacks?...
i wanna see that shit...

what good does it do you to try and down play our culture?.....you doing the same shit your bitching about us doing...
My homie tell me the truth about how mexicans are raised. We don't lie, I tell him about ignorant nigga mind state too. We keep it real that's why we homies.

I keep it real and give raza their props, but if my people gettin downplayed omw speak up. I ain't w the racist shit but I'm fasho w the real. Omw post pic of the plaque when I get to my comp. Give credit where it's due.
realSHIT is full of shit. How are you keeping it real when you just said Native Mexicans weren't the 1st Los Angelenos? You're trying to play up neegroes as if they're superstars. Understand the facts. Slavery did not until 1863. The city of LA had already been in existence since 1771 (with no blacks in site). That's a 92 year difference. Anyway, you're stupid as fuck and hope you're just being a dick.

The Gabrieleno Indians are the true Los Angelenos.
Hes talking about black mexicans, where mexican slavery more or less died after the mexican war of independence they had more freedom in Mexico than the US. I did some actual research around & its pretty interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Pobladores

The pobladores was the ones who founded LA, there was 44 of them. 10 was black or mixed, ( and 11 were indio or mixed, and 2 were fully white :tiphat:
Are you serious about quoting wikipedia? Anybody can write anything on there. I can go on there and write anything.

Hate to burst bubbles, retardz, but, the black supremacist bullshit is just not true. The Gabieleno Indians have been in LA for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. This history is backed by archeological and scientific evidence.

The Tribe has been indigenous to the Los Angeles Basin for 7,000 years. This history is well- documented through 2,800 archaeological sites, in State historical records and federal archives, and Catholic church records at San Gabriel Mission and San Fernando Mission.

"A State historical site preserves the holy springs where the Portola Expedition, which founded the City of Los Angeles in the late 1700s, replenished their water. The Expedition encountered the Tongva, who guided them to their holy springs, at what is now University High School in West Los Angeles. The springs provide water to visitors today and are being restored with a $1 million state history grant."

Again, whatever venom you're spewing is just not true. :(

LOL...

http://www.gabrielinotribe.org/TribalHi ... istory.cfm

ownership^^^
And how are Gabielos related to half your ancestors the Aztecs?

those are two different tribes

furthermore we are talking about Los Angeles as a city, this land is not Gabielo Indian land anymore, but it's still Los Angeles! And the majority founders were black! Period

of we want to play the game of who was here first we can keep taking it back, civilization started in Africa, how far back do you want to take this bro?

hahaha my nigga!! thats what i been saying this whole time. but he is ignoring my post. i told him the oldest human remains and the most bones are found in africa. the oldest human remain found in the americas was found in south america. this woman they call Luzia

COMPTONxFLATS
major
major

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » August 7th, 2014, 9:16 pm

LIEMERT PARK WILL SOON BE LIL JUAREZ HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK NIGGERS

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 7th, 2014, 9:49 pm

LIL SPIDER wrote:LIEMERT PARK WILL SOON BE LIL JUAREZ HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK NIGGERS

HAHAHHA ur life sucks. I wonder how ur kids feel knowing they have 2 mothers. yo baby mother is out hustling while yo bitch ass is on her pc broke and talking shit..

0ppkay
corporal
corporal

Post by 0ppkay » August 7th, 2014, 10:22 pm

I was at this park yesterday nite posted wit the Mexican homegirl from MS smoking kush :tiphat:

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » August 7th, 2014, 10:45 pm

GEE this is the plaque in LA with the founders of LA listing who they were over 50 % of them black the next highest was indians. Mufuckas had to fight to get this erected because the mainly meztizo board was trying to keep this shit hidden. read about it
Attachments
7140334015_a50d592bc8_b.jpg
7140334015_a50d592bc8_b.jpg (575.13 KiB) Viewed 1372 times

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 7th, 2014, 10:52 pm

Realspit wrote:GEE this is the plaque in LA with the founders of LA listing who they were over 50 % of them black the next highest was indians. Mufuckas had to fight to get this erected because the mainly meztizo board was trying to keep this shit hidden. read about it

they going into Hibernation mode now. or going to wiki trying to find some bullshit to dismiss this :tiphat:

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » August 7th, 2014, 11:02 pm

chillidog wrote:
Realspit wrote:GEE this is the plaque in LA with the founders of LA listing who they were over 50 % of them black the next highest was indians. Mufuckas had to fight to get this erected because the mainly meztizo board was trying to keep this shit hidden. read about it

they going into Hibernation mode now. or going to wiki trying to find some bullshit to dismiss this :tiphat:
:whaat:

"anybody can make that plasque in the middle of LA, mayate, durrr"

:lol:

Black gods :tiphat:

COMPTONxFLATS
major
major

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » August 8th, 2014, 12:09 am

LAME PARK IS A SAFE CITY EVEN BLACKS STILL DIE THERE HAHAHA

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » August 8th, 2014, 1:05 am

lmao these racist vatos talkin bout nk and fukk niggers but they aint doin shit, aint nothin to lit up a skrap varrio. yah pendejos kno where i stay at, if yah for got its 509 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, flhttps://[email protected],-80.0990 ... e0!6m1!1e1 my hood looks better than yo stanky ass varrio. i aint with this talkin shit, come down to Pakmetto Park and leave in a body bag. skraps been extinct in Gunshine for a minute so we need sum more shootin dummies. 187skrap u aint 13K, if you are wats yo clikk? 13K on a skrap monkey shit KILLA fag KILLA blueberry bitch KILLA sewer rat KILLA smurf KILLA

COMPTONxFLATS
major
major

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » August 8th, 2014, 1:09 am

Zoediak1804 wrote:lmao these racist vatos talkin bout nk and fukk niggers but they aint doin shit, ainuht nothin to lit up a skrap varrio. yah pendejos kno where i stay at, if yah for got its 509 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, flhttps://[email protected],-80.0990 ... e0!6m1!1e1 my hood looks better than yo stanky ass varrio. i aint with this talkin shit, come down to Pakmetto Park and leave in a body bag. skraps been extinct in Gunshine for a minute so we need sum more shootin dummies. 187skrap u aint 13K, if you are wats yo clikk? 13K on a skrap monkey shit KILLA fag KILLA blueberry bitch KILLA sewer rat KILLA smurf KILLA

WHO WANTS TO GO TO TEXAS ALL THERE IS A BUNCH OF COWS NOTHING TO DO THERE

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » August 8th, 2014, 1:13 am

LIL SPIDER wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:lmao these racist vatos talkin bout nk and fukk niggers but they aint doin shit, ainuht nothin to lit up a skrap varrio. yah pendejos kno where i stay at, if yah for got its 509 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, flhttps://[email protected],-80.0990 ... e0!6m1!1e1 my hood looks better than yo stanky ass varrio. i aint with this talkin shit, come down to Pakmetto Park and leave in a body bag. skraps been extinct in Gunshine for a minute so we need sum more shootin dummies. 187skrap u aint 13K, if you are wats yo clikk? 13K on a skrap monkey shit KILLA fag KILLA blueberry bitch KILLA sewer rat KILLA smurf KILLA

guess its true that 10 out of 10 skraps cant read, i swear you and 187skrap are complete dumbasses

ThePope
soldier
soldier

Post by ThePope » August 8th, 2014, 2:28 am

Image :tiphat:

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » August 8th, 2014, 2:38 am

I dont know why the Surenos think there so much more Mexican then anyone,because that video that Gee Raider put up earlier on that thread "Sureno outcast in Mexicos Deadliest Prison" Those Mexicans from Mexico was straight tryin to clown and disrespect the so called "Mexican Raza Sureno" from America,sayin that Mexican Americans aint real raza,so you American Surenos better just stick to just being yourselves and not try to live up to a standard that wont even accept you :tiphat: with that being said much love and respect to all American Surenos! We Americanos Holmes Por Vida.

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 8th, 2014, 2:40 am

Zoediak1804 wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:

guess its true that 10 out of 10 skraps cant read, i swear you and 187skrap are complete dumbasses
Surrats cant read but what they lack in literacy they make up for in making garbage rap music :tiphat:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 8th, 2014, 2:46 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oqGCg_GCppY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Damn this that jam to listen to when Im helping mi manito Lil Droopy from Diablos Locos Barrio 13 shave his head :tiphat:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 8th, 2014, 3:11 am

2wo-g wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oqGCg_GCppY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Damn this that jam to listen to when Im helping mi manito Lil Droopy from Diablos Locos Barrio 13 shave his head :tiphat:

lmaoooo. them struggle bars.

superior
superior

Post by 123 » August 8th, 2014, 4:35 am

chillidog wrote:
213LOS wrote:"MEXICANS NOT ALLOWED IN LIEMERT PARK"

lol c'mon man is it that serious?? :facepalm:
neegro please u can't even ignore my replies, what makes u think you would ignore somebody saying "No Blacks Allowed?"
No neegro you don't get to be racist and not have anybody reply.

superior
superior

Post by 123 » August 8th, 2014, 4:43 am

Zoediak1804 wrote:lmao these racist vatos talkin bout nk and fukk niggers but they aint doin shit, aint nothin to lit up a skrap varrio. yah pendejos kno where i stay at, if yah for got its 509 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, flhttps://[email protected],-80.0990 ... e0!6m1!1e1 my hood looks better than yo stanky ass varrio. i aint with this talkin shit, come down to Pakmetto Park and leave in a body bag. skraps been extinct in Gunshine for a minute so we need sum more shootin dummies. 187skrap u aint 13K, if you are wats yo clikk? 13K on a skrap monkey shit KILLA fag KILLA blueberry bitch KILLA sewer rat KILLA smurf KILLA
hoediaKKK nigger shut the fuck up. u aint shit but a earthquake refugee charity case. haitians are thee dumbest niggers on the planet. u r dumber than nigerians, kenyans, angolans, and ethiopians. 187on a hoepoundKKKilla.

superior
superior

Post by 123 » August 8th, 2014, 4:47 am

Zoediak1804 wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:

You go "boy!" You sounded like a white girl in a black body just now.

superior
superior

Post by 123 » August 8th, 2014, 5:01 am

chillidog wrote:

Gabrieleno Indians are the only true Los Angelenos. Thats already proven. Wiki is for idiots.

Far as the pobladores, I don't believe that a few were Africans. There was no DNA testing back then. Alot of the politics in LA (and the USA) these days is driven by black/jewish supremacy and political correctness. So to appease the blacks in city hall, it makes sense that somebody would erect a plaque with the african race as the superhero. I've done some research too and I always see Native Indians or Mestizo or Spanish as LA's founders. Might have been Indians working in the sun too long and looked darker than usual.

So, until I see some DNA or a pic, the pobladores were Native Mexicans.