These lame N.Y niggas

oog
oog
Region: North East

Re: These lame N.Y niggas

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 2:36 pm

PmoneY wrote:You sound like a cop now scary nigga, I asked you where you from and yo street name ?

My kuzzin name is Black and he all thru brooklyn connected, so once you gimme yo street name we can get it poppin :2cents:

Lol @ black.That's every nigga street name.All u need is a location n we will take it from there.n I will b in the stuy on weds.

N I'm far from the cops trust me on that one

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 4th, 2014, 2:51 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:LOL robbed in Times Square visiting my grandma wow is Times Square a hood, I thought yall said thats not a hood.

Its because your homeboy Viewsidemurda posted a vid of Cliffy Bars coming to to the West,so I checked it out to see what its about,and from the looks of things it really wasn't nothing. He didn't really go to Compton he just drove through Compton and felt like hero. It kinda makes you NY cats look bad. Some dude at the Swap Meet even said an NY cat got killed coming to the west.lol :lol: If you like the video then whatever.

So cliffy just drove thru cali n felt like a hero?

That's kinda da same thing that chi town dude did when he walked with his head down mumbling to himself AWAY from the gangsters and you were one of many who considered him a hero :whaat:

The ''Cliffy Bars video in Compton'',only showed Cliffy's kicks touching the pavement in the Swapmeet not elsewhere. Even some of the NY niggas he came with left while taking the trip.

Chitown312 was walking through your hood not driving around, don't be a fucking idiot.

Walking thru the hood not saying nothing to them gangsters.He wouldn't even walk past the gangsters either.He only spoke to a pot head bitch n old ladies.plus refused to meet up with plenty of ny posters who planned to show him ny hoods plus he deleted the videos

Sooo yes it's pretty much the same thing

The fuck he has to say anything, your blocks are supposed to be dangerous ain't they, yall was saying he is not going to be able to be up in them hoods but it didn't happen.

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » August 4th, 2014, 2:54 pm

My kuzzin like 6"5 250 homie, he not hard to find/If you want his other name its Buck but no need to take it to you homie/you just a Internet clown/you not repping where you from or your street name /you on here protecting bytch niggaz and N.y when you not even from N.y yourself/go hide behind your boyfriend hoodbeenup and go watch tha news of yall marching and crying in harlem :ohhh:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 2:59 pm

PmoneY wrote:My kuzzin like 6"5 250 homie, he not hard to find/If you want his other name its Buck but no need to take it to you homie/you just a Internet clown/you not repping where you from or your street name /you on here protecting bytch niggaz and N.y when you not even from N.y yourself/go hide behind your boyfriend hoodbeenup and go watch tha news of yall marching and crying in harlem :ohhh:

i could give a fuck how big he is.u better check that other thread homie :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 4th, 2014, 3:05 pm

@ohsmosh I don't talk to police bro, Now stop your emotional bytch shyt/When shyt got real you bytched up and wanted Wednesday to setup real street niggaz, you been asking niggaz where they from but when I asked you tha same you bytched up and got nervous/No mo convo with me nigga /im done :2cents:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 3:08 pm

i posted the video where i went to see two hood up niggas that wanted to fight and never showed.u refused to watch it.reason y said weds was because i have things to do tonight n tomorrow with bitches so weds is when i will be in your cuzzins boro if you are serious about gettin me lined up

if u so eager to do it now it would have to be in manhattan.im givin u more of the upper hand by going to your cuzzins part of town for the fade.

and u are more emotional cuz u wanted to play super hero and threatened to get me lined up since u have city connects.im givin u time to get your ny goons together to line me up. :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 4th, 2014, 3:14 pm

Working with emotions is a bytch trait,You could cry to me all you want about sum homo video that I won't waste my time to watch :2cents:

You never said yo street name or where you from so if you done being emotional and scary go enjoy your day/im done lil nigga .....

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 3:17 pm

PmoneY wrote:Working with emotions is a bytch trait,You could cry to me all you want about sum homo video that I won't waste my time to watch :2cents:

You never said yo street name or where you from so if you done being emotional and scary go enjoy your day/im done lil nigga .....

u got real emotional when i laughed at your expose thread of you being a white boy

im from nyc,harlem to be exact n my street name is ohnosmh so go ask about me :whaat:

ill still b in the stuy on weds with the homies so if u wanna change your mind then lemme know by tomorrow :whaat:

prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » August 4th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Your street name oh no scratching my head. Nigga would you quit that bullshit that the dumbass street name i ever heard :facepalm:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 3:26 pm

bigcountry wrote:Your street name oh no scratching my head. Nigga would you quit that bullshit that the dumbass street name i ever heard :facepalm:

its cali big homies with worse :whaat:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby longbeachboy » August 4th, 2014, 3:49 pm

Wow this is lame as fuck.

Even IF black people are getting punked my mexicans, it makes yal twice as lame claiming hoods started by cali fools that supposedly "get punked my eses"

:facepalm:

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 4th, 2014, 3:51 pm

The name of this thread says it all :whaat:

I ask what set you from and you say Nyc, I ask what Cali og started yo set and you ignore you it, I asked yo street name and you say its ur hoodup name :ohhh:

Cop ass nigga, ur emotions so high you posting videos to prove to me you not a cop or out here thuggin :facepalm:

Like heavy keep saying, stop wanting Cali approval bytch nigga,
You tha only east nigga left in the west section crying, what's done is done homie, I called you out and you folded till Wednesday like a homo would, reason im done clown :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 4th, 2014, 3:53 pm

bigcountry wrote:Your street name oh no scratching my head. Nigga would you quit that bullshit that the dumbass street name i ever heard :facepalm:

reminds of the dude on VH1s Black Ink Crew called ''Ohshit'',god damn Harlem dudes must feel so sorry for themselves.

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 3:55 pm

PmoneY wrote:The name of this thread says it all :whaat:

I ask what set you from and you say Nyc, I ask what Cali og started yo set and you ignore you it, I asked yo street name and you say its ur hoodup name :ohhh:

Cop ass nigga, ur emotions so high you posting videos to prove to me you not a cop or out here thuggin :facepalm:

Like heavy keep saying, stop wanting Cali approval bytch nigga,
You tha only east nigga left in the west section crying, what's done is done homie, I called you out and you folded till Wednesday like a homo would, reason im done clown :2cents:

i posted a video looking for two hood up niggas out here in ny and neither showed,and u switched up once i did that.u didnt wanna get me "touched" anymore :whaat:

tell ya cuzin black to meet me on weds

if u really wanna get at me ASAP ill b in wash heights later on broadway.u can tell ya other ppls to get at me then since u have folks there as well

n i dont look for calis approval.i laugh at yall,especially posters like u and get u mad about it :whaat:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 3:56 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:

reminds of the dude on VH1s Black Ink Crew called ''Ohshit'',god damn Harlem dudes must feel so sorry for themselves.

ohnosmh sounds better than a guy callin himself big draws :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 4th, 2014, 4:16 pm

Emotional bytch nigga still on here crying :facepalm:

Damn you really in yo feelingz, nigga done put the white boy from hoodbeenup as your avatar but you expect me to take you serious :whaat:

Whaat you gonna do next, tell me you in harlem marching right now with jesse Jackson/Damn homie you trynna your hardest right now kuz you folded when shyt got real, posting homo videos and lookin for online pics to get me to respond to you again, how far you gonna go ohsmosh :ohhh:

You ain't a cop though rite :whaat:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 4:24 pm

PmoneY wrote:Emotional bytch nigga still on here crying :facepalm:

Damn you really in yo feelingz, nigga done put the white boy from hoodbeenup as your avatar but you expect me to take you serious :whaat:

Whaat you gonna do next, tell me you in harlem marching right now with jesse Jackson/Damn homie you trynna your hardest right now kuz you folded when shyt got real, posting homo videos and lookin for online pics to get me to respond to you again, how far you gonna go ohsmosh :ohhh:

You ain't a cop though rite :whaat:

the white boy in my avi is you pmoney :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 4th, 2014, 4:38 pm

So you go to jokes when shyt got real for yo bytch ass :whaat:

Wish I was white boy clown, you seem to be interested in white boys alot/you must got a white boyfriend you waiting on for Wednesday :ohhh:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » August 4th, 2014, 4:44 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:

Those is bronx niggahs who shop just happen to be in Harlem :2cents:

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 5th, 2014, 2:27 am

View Side Murda wrote:More bloods in LA gettin love

Shit hurts yall feeling, right?

What a fuckin lame!! This fool posting pics n shit "see they like us, i promise LA niggaz think we're cool, please think we're cool" why do u care so much what Cali thinks about u copy cat mothafuckaz?? U have to get validation from someone in Cali to make u feel better? If u lames werent so obsessed with Cali life style and Cali gang banging u wouldnt be having crips n bloods every where and this fuckin lame wouldnt be in West Coast forums posting pics n shit trying to get sum love and validation from Cali boyz. Trust me homie we aint banging no NY shit out here but all ur biggest gangs out there were copied from Cali gangs. It is what it is homie but alot of mothafuckaz on the east coast are on Cali dick tuff

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 5th, 2014, 2:28 am

What a fuckin lame!! This fool posting pics n shit "see they like us, i promise LA niggaz think we're cool, please think we're cool" why do u care so much what Cali thinks about u copy cat mothafuckaz?? U have to get validation from someone in Cali to make u feel better? If u lames werent so obsessed with Cali life style and Cali gang banging u wouldnt be having crips n bloods every where and this fuckin lame wouldnt be in West Coast forums posting pics n shit trying to get sum love and validation from Cali boyz. Trust me homie we aint banging no NY shit out here but all ur biggest gangs out there were copied from Cali gangs. It is what it is homie but alot of mothafuckaz on the east coast are on Cali dick tuff

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 5th, 2014, 2:28 am

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 5th, 2014, 2:29 am

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 5th, 2014, 2:29 am

soldier
soldier

Postby NorCaliBoi24 » August 5th, 2014, 2:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to West