These lame N.Y niggas

prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: These lame N.Y niggas

Postby Zoediak1804 » August 3rd, 2014, 8:44 pm

:comeon: are yah niggas still talkin bout this? its been 5 pages, go to a party and fukk a foreign or sumthin

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 3rd, 2014, 8:44 pm

The same cali niggas who hate ny bloods n crips so much

1.are not even bloods, crips or bang at all
2.claims they visit ny all the time but NEVER put work in on these allegedly fake ny bloods n crips
3.have admitted they themselves aren't about that life
4.never say what part of ny they ever went to
5.have clear anti ny agendas which is the reason why ny posters invade y'all shit n speak on cali

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby » August 3rd, 2014, 8:51 pm

I rather be known for nothing than be known for being terrorized by Mexicans

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: West

Postby LeftCoast420 » August 3rd, 2014, 9:00 pm

Lmao......muzik.....Its alot of mexicans in delaware now......lmao

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Nationwide

Postby » August 3rd, 2014, 9:14 pm

And they not terrorizing blacks. The Mexicans here is cool.

And I'm Stockton Cali born and raised, live in wilmington delaware now. I've seen the fuckery of both coasts.

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby LeftCoast420 » August 3rd, 2014, 9:25 pm

I told you.....type in central ave race war and see who terrorizing who........Stockton?......Nigga please......You're a square from deleware.......Where you at in wilmington?......You probably one of the thunderguards.....lmao

og
og

Postby Realspit » August 3rd, 2014, 9:40 pm

Nigga in Delaware and from poor ass Stockton which Mexicans own :whaat:

. :foh:

Dismissed clown

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 4th, 2014, 6:04 am

ohnosmh wrote:The same cali niggas who hate ny bloods n crips so much

2.claims they visit ny all the time but NEVER put work in on these allegedly fake ny bloods n crips
5.have clear anti ny agendas which is the reason why ny posters invade y'all shit n speak on cali

Dude you ain't no NY crip or blood yourself ,so why the fuck are you talking. Niggas don't care to put in work on NY niggas, yall just keep ya shit in your town don't nobody anywhere else is doing that.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: RED BEFORE BLUE BUT BLACK BEFORE ANYTHING

Postby trey_day » August 4th, 2014, 6:39 am

Realspit wrote:Nigga in Delaware and from poor ass Stockton which Mexicans own :whaat:

. :foh:

Dismissed clown

:lol:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 12:20 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:

Dude you ain't no NY crip or blood yourself ,so why the fuck are you talking. Niggas don't care to put in work on NY niggas, yall just keep ya shit in your town don't nobody anywhere else is doing that.

You're a schoolboy waiting to get ya master's degree u ain't even been in them streets n never put in no type of work

I've actually put it in in the streets when I was younger against those I was against.fucked with crips but hated n grew up with bloods.you read books about them I can actually go chop it up with them with no problems right now.So I can speak on whatever I have to

Next time u "come to N.Y." I'll personally give u a tour n bring u around some ny bloods n crips n let u tell them how u feel about them :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby View Side Murda » August 4th, 2014, 12:31 pm

Don't bring heavy to the Bronx running his mouth tho, he gonna end up like this

There a reason he admitted himself he only stay in the nice ritzy rich parts of NY when he come

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 4th, 2014, 1:05 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:

You're a schoolboy waiting to get ya master's degree u ain't even been in them streets n never put in no type of work

I've actually put it in in the streets when I was younger against those I was against.fucked with crips but hated n grew up with bloods.you read books about them I can actually go chop it up with them with no problems right now.So I can speak on whatever I have to

Next time u "come to N.Y." I'll personally give u a tour n bring u around some ny bloods n crips n let u tell them how u feel about them :whaat:

Look you pussy ass nigga you don't my history in the streets,but I know sucka niggas when I see one,whether it be in the flesh or some wired sucka like you, I could smell your coochie ass from here. Where have I said I constantly visit NY,I said I been there and was in enough of your neighborhoods to know whats happening. I don't make it my bizness to roll there.

Nobody cares about the fake crips and bloods you know ,we on the west look at you as clowns with rags, and so do niggas down south and else where. What part don't you understand I don't give a fuck about telling you niggas any thing, the word is already out you dudes are clowns. Only reason I am on this board is to reassure that.
View Side Murda wrote:Don't bring heavy to the Bronx running his mouth tho, he gonna end up like this

There a reason he admitted himself he only stay in the nice ritzy rich parts of NY when he come

Hahaha you clown , no one is caring about coming to the your hoods been there and done that. But don't say you haven't been told time and time again people across the board don't respect the banging that happens in NYC,so ain't no one gonna accept yall stop looking for acceptance. Yall try to fucking hard bro.

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 1:10 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:

Look you pussy ass nigga you don't my history in the streets,but I know sucka niggas when I see one,whether it be in the flesh or some wired sucka like you, I could smell your coochie ass from here. Where have I said I constantly visit NY,I said I been there and was in enough of your neighborhoods to know whats happening. I don't make it my bizness to roll there.

Nobody cares about the fake crips and bloods you know ,we on the west look at you as clowns with rags, and so do niggas down south and else where. What part don't you understand I don't give a fuck about telling you niggas any thing, the word is already out you dudes are clowns. Only reason I am on this board is to reassure that.
View Side Murda wrote:Don't bring heavy to the Bronx running his mouth tho, he gonna end up like this

Hahaha you clown , no one is caring about coming to the your hoods been there and done that. But don't say you haven't been told time and time again people across the board don't respect the banging that happens in NYC,so ain't no one gonna accept yall stop looking for acceptance. Yall try to fucking hard bro.

Nigga my invite is still open so I'm gonna leave it at that

Hit me when u touch these ny pavements so I can bring u around some grimy bloods and crips n let u personally tell them how fake they are to their faces :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 4th, 2014, 1:17 pm

:lol: :lol:
You think mothafuckas care about what goes on in NYC, no one ain't gonna go out there to talk to them suckas cause we give a fuck about yall.

But don't mad when you come to the West and don't get no love. Don't be mad when you Kasnsas City ,St Louis or Seattle/Tactown and don't get no love were some west coast cats relocated ,probably get chin checked instead.Yall have been known to be easy pickings for a lik when OT.

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 1:26 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote::lol: :lol:
You think mothafuckas care about what goes on in NYC, no one ain't gonna go out there to talk to them suckas cause we give a fuck about yall.

But don't mad when you come to the West and don't get no love. Don't be mad when you Kasnsas City ,St Louis or Seattle/Tactown and don't get no love were some west coast cats relocated ,probably get chin checked instead.Yall have been known to be easy pickings for a lik when OT.

That's what I thought.u won't come out here to say the same things about ny bloods n crips but u will say shit in the comfort of your own home where it's safe for u :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby View Side Murda » August 4th, 2014, 1:46 pm

Heavy don't make sense, "nobody care about NY, I don't care about y'all, but the only reason I'm in this board is to care about y'all, everybody else tells y'all about yall business too, but we don't care about y'all"

:lol:

Nigga just admit it, you got robbed in safe as times quare like pac while visiting ya grandma and now you hate ny

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » August 4th, 2014, 2:00 pm

@ohsmosh get yo bytch ass off the West thread like you bout that action nigga :2cents:

Where you from ohsmosh ? what year did yo set start and what Cali og made it official??? I see you one of them act tuff online N.y niggaz, go look at the cliffy bars video again so you can be reminded of how a N y clown got murdered in Cali .....

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 2:09 pm

This nigga watching herb ass cliffy barz videos.Why u watching east coast videos when u a west side dude huh?

Go on n get your kuzzins on me.tell them you got beef with an internet nigga from a forum u be on called thehoodup :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 4th, 2014, 2:13 pm

LOL robbed in Times Square visiting my grandma wow is Times Square a hood, I thought yall said thats not a hood.

Its because your homeboy Viewsidemurda posted a vid of Cliffy Bars coming to to the West,so I checked it out to see what its about,and from the looks of things it really wasn't nothing. He didn't really go to Compton he just drove through Compton and felt like hero. It kinda makes you NY cats look bad. Some dude at the Swap Meet even said an NY cat got killed coming to the west.lol :lol: If you like the video then whatever.

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 4th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Where you from ohsmosh ? since you like banging online bytch nigga .....

See when shyt get real you start joking like shyt a game, you coming to hoodbeenup rescue but you forgot real niggaz is connected state to state, I said I got kuzzinz out east if you want funk nigga/yo broke ass not coming out West so why not let my brooklyn niggaz smash yo bytch ass :2cents:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 2:19 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:LOL robbed in Times Square visiting my grandma wow is Times Square a hood, I thought yall said thats not a hood.

Its because your homeboy Viewsidemurda posted a vid of Cliffy Bars coming to to the West,so I checked it out to see what its about,and from the looks of things it really wasn't nothing. He didn't really go to Compton he just drove through Compton and felt like hero. It kinda makes you NY cats look bad. Some dude at the Swap Meet even said an NY cat got killed coming to the west.lol :lol: If you like the video then whatever.

So cliffy just drove thru cali n felt like a hero?

That's kinda da same thing that chi town dude did when he walked with his head down mumbling to himself AWAY from the gangsters and you were one of many who considered him a hero :whaat:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 2:21 pm

PmoneY wrote:Where you from ohsmosh ? since you like banging online bytch nigga .....

See when shyt get real you start joking like shyt a game, you coming to hoodbeenup rescue but you forgot real niggaz is connected state to state, I said I got kuzzinz out east if you want funk nigga/yo broke ass not coming out West so why not let my brooklyn niggaz smash yo bytch ass :2cents:

Tell your ppls they can meet me in the stuy on weds since I got under your skin.I will b there that day for a few hours

boss
boss

Postby He@vyNDaGame » August 4th, 2014, 2:24 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
He@vyNDaGame wrote:LOL robbed in Times Square visiting my grandma wow is Times Square a hood, I thought yall said thats not a hood.

That's kinda da same thing that chi town dude did when he walked with his head down mumbling to himself AWAY from the gangsters and you were one of many who considered him a hero :whaat:

The ''Cliffy Bars video in Compton'',only showed Cliffy's kicks touching the pavement in the Swapmeet not elsewhere. Even some of the NY niggas he came with left while taking the trip.

Chitown312 was walking through your hood not driving around, don't be a fucking idiot.

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2014, 2:28 pm

He@vyNDaGame wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:

The ''Cliffy Bars video in Compton'',only showed Cliffy's kicks touching the pavement in the Swapmeet not elsewhere. Even some of the NY niggas he came with left while taking the trip.

Chitown312 was walking through your hood not driving around, don't be a fucking idiot.

Walking thru the hood not saying nothing to them gangsters.He wouldn't even walk past the gangsters either.He only spoke to a pot head bitch n old ladies.plus refused to meet up with plenty of ny posters who planned to show him ny hoods plus he deleted the videos

Sooo yes it's pretty much the same thing

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 4th, 2014, 2:33 pm

You sound like a cop now scary nigga, I asked you where you from and yo street name ?

My kuzzin name is Black and he all thru brooklyn connected, so once you gimme yo street name we can get it poppin :2cents:

PreviousNext

Return to West