These lame N.Y niggas

ManOnIce
underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

These lame N.Y niggas

Post by ManOnIce » August 1st, 2014, 5:44 pm

Why these lame n,y niggas so obsessed with the west? Why are they constantly trying to seek acceptance? You dont see too many west coast dudes in the east coast section but they steady over here :shrug:

its like they know we dont respect them and that hurts their feelings and shit :whaat:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: These lame N.Y niggas

Post by Quiet-Q » August 1st, 2014, 8:43 pm

ManOnIce wrote:Why these lame n,y niggas so obsessed with the west? Why are they constantly trying to seek acceptance? You dont see too many west coast dudes in the east coast section but they steady over here :shrug:

its like they know we dont respect them and that hurts their feelings and shit :whaat:

No disrepect brother..but if you check out the east section..its a few westcoasters in there always caught up in some type of nonsense..eastcoasters on here more times then not come in here to have actual conversations

He@vyNDaGame
boss
boss

Post by He@vyNDaGame » August 1st, 2014, 8:46 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:
ManOnIce wrote:Why these lame n,y niggas so obsessed with the west? Why are they constantly trying to seek acceptance? You dont see too many west coast dudes in the east coast section but they steady over here :shrug:

No disrepect brother..but if you check out the east section..its a few westcoasters in there always caught up in some type of nonsense..eastcoasters on here more times then not come in here to have actual conversations
Bullshit even South and Chi town niggas how yall NYC get down.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Post by Quiet-Q » August 1st, 2014, 8:49 pm

(Points finger)...see ,there's 1 right there :lol:

LeftCoast420
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by LeftCoast420 » August 2nd, 2014, 5:00 pm

All of the nyc niggas aint weirdos.....It's the ones that claim Crip or Blood.....They actually speak like they are O.G's......When the Lil homies out here been bangin longer than them......

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Nationwide

Post by » August 2nd, 2014, 5:12 pm

Like i said before, Bloods and crips been spread out of Cali since the 80's. Oregon got em, Washington got em, Missouri got em, texas got em, Arkansas got em, Oklahoma got em, Louisiana got em, Mississippi got em, Alabama got em, Georgia got em, Pennsylvania got em, new jersey got em, new York got em, etc. Shit even Chicago got bloods now.

The fact you LA clown so focused on pissin on NY about it, when there's state way closer to y'all that got em too and you can actually go to to tell them that you feel bloods and crips is west coast only shit, but you won't cause you scared, shows y'all just be suckin them NY niggas dicks like hoes.

Bloods and crips might have started in Cali, but bloods and crips been outside of Cali for over 30 years. Y'all the mecca, but bloods and crips is now american gangs, not just Cali gangs. Just like hip hop is now american hood culture, not just NY hood culture no more. You niggas crying about bloods and crips supposed to only be Cali shit sound just as annoying and outdated as those irrelevant old NY niggas crying about hip hop is only NY shit.

Shut that shit up already.

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 2nd, 2014, 5:38 pm

LeftCoast420 wrote:All of the nyc niggas aint weirdos.....It's the ones that claim Crip or Blood.....They actually speak like they are O.G's......When the Lil homies out here been bangin longer than them......
:lol: sad but true

LeftCoast420
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by LeftCoast420 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:03 pm

Thanks for proving my point muzik......Yall just mad cause nobody respect yall fake shit......Get off L.A dick......Seriously......Yall new york niggas sucking Cali dick and licking Chicago balls......Why you weirdos don't come to Cali but claim our streets?......How are yall ubn but never set foot in a Cali prison?........Yall scared to show your face on the West Coast cause yall know yall ain't Gang members period......smdh......If yall followers what are your sons going to be when they grow up?........

sergeant
sergeant

Post by » August 2nd, 2014, 6:07 pm

I'm not from NY stupid. That's how stupid you is, anybody who says how stupid you LA dorks sound you automatically think they from NY. I don't give a fuck about NY or LA, but I will exposed y'all LA niggas for suckin NY dick non stop on hoodup, world star, SG, YouTube, DVD's and songs. Y'all been on like a 10 year dick suckin marathon on NY for like 10 years. Y'all lips ain't tired?

Why don't y'all switch dicks to the gd's that flipped to blood in Chicago or something?

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2014, 6:08 pm

5 years i been on this site and 90% of the time anyone discusses NY its some disgruntled "LA" nigga upset that NY niggas got people ridin that 5 all around the world. :lol:

LeftCoast420
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by LeftCoast420 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:09 pm

For the record Bloods and Crips is a Killa Cali thang......Ain't nothing American about Gang bangin......muzik must be a white boy obsessed with black culture.......smh......

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » August 2nd, 2014, 6:10 pm

BluntedUp wrote:5 years i been on this site and 90% of the time anyone discusses NY its some disgruntled "LA" nigga upset that NY niggas got people ridin that 5 all around the world. :lol:
we got yall and them niggas ridin that suwoop to the beehive, chicago too :tiphat:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Post by Zoediak1804 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:14 pm

no offense but why do neutrals claim everythang that is made by a Cali nigga just bekuz they're from the same state? like that nigga jay rokk, buddy a neutral but he stay talkin bout GD's n VL's. if you a neutral you shouldnt talk bout false claimin, let the bangers do that.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2014, 6:17 pm

Realspit wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:5 years i been on this site and 90% of the time anyone discusses NY its some disgruntled "LA" nigga upset that NY niggas got people ridin that 5 all around the world. :lol:
we got yall and them niggas ridin that suwoop to the beehive, chicago too :tiphat:
:lol: I don't claim it so i don't care buddy.

But if it make you feel any better we took what y'all did and did it better.

LeftCoast420
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by LeftCoast420 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:17 pm

Nigga please......We minding our business in Cali.......You out of towners study us and then claim gangs you never seen before.....Who's on who dick?.......lmao......Every time I get on here its busters speaking on Crips and Bloods......But too scared to come to L.A so they hide in they mark ass towns........If yall kept it real nobody could say shit.......But the truth hurt don't it?........Dont get mad cause real niggas dont play your fake ass games.....Yall niggas are California cheerleaders period.......So muzik stop being so sensitive......You not even black......smdh

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2014, 6:18 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:no offense but why do neutrals claim everythang that is made by a Cali nigga just bekuz they're from the same state? like that nigga jay rokk, buddy a neutral but he stay talkin bout GD's n VL's. if you a neutral you shouldnt talk bout false claimin, let the bangers do that.
Exactly the cali niggas who don't bang be the most vocal about it.

Realspit was bout to be Lil Shadow but wanna fight hard for Bs and Cs when the eses probably would of sent his ass on a dummy mission against them. :yeahaight:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:19 pm

@LeftCoast do you bang?

LeftCoast420
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by LeftCoast420 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:26 pm

Blunted up......You wish you could smoke some Cali weed....That garbage you smoking got you sounding dummer than muzik white ass.......How yall bang better?.......Because the fake Crips and Bloods where you from share the same turf?......How can enemies share a project?......lmao.....One will push the other out if yall bangin.......Exactly yall don't bang.......Just a bunch of weirdos playing make believe.......Let Cali dick go......Seriously.......smh......

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2014, 6:30 pm

LeftCoast420 wrote:Blunted up......You wish you could smoke some Cali weed....That garbage you smoking got you sounding dummer than muzik white ass.......How yall bang better?.......Because the fake Crips and Bloods where you from share the same turf?......How can enemies share a project?......lmao.....One will push the other out if yall bangin.......Exactly yall don't bang.......Just a bunch of weirdos playing make believe.......Let Cali dick go......Seriously.......smh......
:lol: :lol:
Cali weed overated.

y'all internet cali niggas are lame as fuck. y'all been beatin the same dead horse for years. sharing the same turf? boy you don't know nothin bout NY. Stop watchin youtube videos. :lol:

LeftCoast420
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by LeftCoast420 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:31 pm

Zodiac 1804.......Who are you?.......Where you from?......Since you in my business......

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 2nd, 2014, 6:33 pm

cali wins this one, ny is taking the l :2cents:

LeftCoast420
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by LeftCoast420 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:35 pm

Lmao......The thread is called These lame NY niggas.......Can you read blunted?.......Or that bullshit you smoking fucking with your eyes.......lmao.......Shut up bitch......Yall niggas are weirdos now.......That's why hiphop is Cali and Atlanta right now......Yall studio Gangstas.......

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:36 pm

@Left im from Florida and im a Zoe, a Florida homegrown gang. just wonerin if your a banger bekuz it would make sense if you dont like how anotha region is representing your gang, if your not a banger then i dont kno why you would care.

@oppkay are you and 0ppkay the same person or wat?

LeftCoast420
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by LeftCoast420 » August 2nd, 2014, 6:45 pm

Zodiac 1804......I have a big problem with liars period.......It ain't about Crips and Bloods......Little kids in all ghettos are looking for guidance and game period......So yeah I got a problem with out of towners telling the little kids where they from they O.G's from Piru.......But never set foot in Compton to see Piru Street.....Anybody that's lying needs to be checked and exposed......Nobody can say anything about real shit......because it's reality......

He@vyNDaGame
boss
boss

Post by He@vyNDaGame » August 2nd, 2014, 6:46 pm

Muzik wrote:Like i said before, Bloods and crips been spread out of Cali since the 80's. Oregon got em, Washington got em, Missouri got em, texas got em, Arkansas got em, Oklahoma got em, Louisiana got em, Mississippi got em, Alabama got em, Georgia got em, Pennsylvania got em, new jersey got em, new York got em, etc. Shit even Chicago got bloods now.

The fact you LA clown so focused on pissin on NY about it, when there's state way closer to y'all that got em too and you can actually go to to tell them that you feel bloods and crips is west coast only shit, but you won't cause you scared, shows y'all just be suckin them NY niggas dicks like hoes.

Bloods and crips might have started in Cali, but bloods and crips been outside of Cali for over 30 years. Y'all the mecca, but bloods and crips is now american gangs, not just Cali gangs. Just like hip hop is now american hood culture, not just NY hood culture no more. You niggas crying about bloods and crips supposed to only be Cali shit sound just as annoying and outdated as those irrelevant old NY niggas crying about hip hop is only NY shit.

Shut that shit up already.
The reason they don't have qualms about states that's closer is because the LA Bs and Cs actually went there,not to New Jersey and anew York. Plus you actually have niggas begging for them to come to NYC . I hate when you niggas try to compare Hip Hop culture to Bs and Cs. First of all first hip hop is not hood culture the bloods and crips always had hood culture before hip hop became popular or even known mainstream.
Secondly being put on in a gang is like being out on a team in basketball,any one can gang bang or but not anyone can get down with a team like say a franchise team like the Lakers or Heat.

I think niggas is mad cause y'all always in bangers business and threads it's not just NYC claiming.stop jaw jacking