happy hood day to da 74's gdn

boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Jay Rock » July 10th, 2014, 7:36 pm

Vice Lord over there call themselves Jack boys or some shit. "Get in tune stupid" :lol:




oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby » July 10th, 2014, 7:39 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Colors don't matter in Chicago, they wear all color. Insane GDs throw up Is and Bds and breeds throw up Ls :lol: Click shit, don't speak on street business you stupid country bitch. I got fam in Texas holla :tiphat:

I'm country and you go to Comic Conventions okay buddy .
Ya'll probably more country than us but remember we gave ya'll your first shine in the rap game :lol:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby bigcountry » July 10th, 2014, 7:45 pm

Jay Rock wrote:
ain't no.Latin king in the valley :lol: where they :lol: hood at

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3504
Joined: November 1st, 2009, 12:00 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: 90034

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby JJx2 » July 10th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Realspit wrote:
JJx2 wrote:
Realspit wrote:
Finball rollin wrote:i'll blow one of you LA niggas head off ……Chi Raq we winning right now thats why y'all mad? LA aint even hood even LA niggas know


….HE SAID CHICAGO FIRST FOR A REASON PUSSY !!!.


see lord u trip pin. he from deep west la meaning he by the beach tdidnt peep the whole vid to see if he from venice or gygc anyway thats the beach area. you come to SC and you ton know u in the hood, and u bon dip wound the corner and might not know either way its still some niggas out there ready to blow yo shit back. not all chicago is some nasty looking shit either y'all be in nice residential areas gangbangin too so stop that corny shit.


hes from Mansfield, and na "deep west la" is used to denote the wla 3x area too though i haven't heard people say it much..the reason for that is probably cuz they try to say were part of mid-city but we aren't...or at least anything west of...its straight south Robertson/la-cienega heights/Cadillac-corning section of WLA, not no damn mid-city

anyway I donno why ya'll niggas even still playin with these weird Chicago niggas for...this thread been at the top of the WC section for a week lol..



Fa real? i always consider u niggas mid city cuz y'all like in the middle of real west la (white people west LA) and mid city. Deep west far west would have to be like mar vista on back to the beach to me.


lol yeh our area is weird geographically, LATimes consideres us mid-city too but im thinking that's just part of the generalized new mapping and shit due to all the overhauls that website gets...the area used to be called Cadillac-corning back in the days, then got changed to la cienega heights...I donno if it was always considered part of south Robertson/pico-robertson but that's what we are...this mid-city shit is some new bullshit :lol: schoolyards is mid-city for sure, theyre the real mid city gang...

yeh farwest is the beachside...vslc claims far west...basically anything west of the 405 is far west but the only hood I know that actually pushes far west is vslc...graveyards in santa monica claim WLA 3x...now that I think about it your probably lookin at it backwards, its probably called "deep west la" cuz of how far we are to the original/white area of west LA lol

og
og
Posts: 12835
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Realspit » July 10th, 2014, 7:53 pm

damn you right, I aint even think about it like that. Man the city geography change too much with the politics and especially amongst the different races all got they senses of west and east from where they people kinda started.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Location: SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby OldIrish » July 10th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Aint it funny that hoodbeenup always claims people are someone else when hes the king of makin new accounts :lol: :lol: :lol: Jay Rock= Hoodbeenup, Da Plug, Robin Hoodlum, Hi Im Chucky,and Plenty of Others. You be ridin all the different gangs of chicagos dicks like your the official dick riding spokesman for the Chi Town area. :tiphat: Congrats!
Even if there is Chicago gangs in California,there still more raw then you! :lol: what contribution have you done besides contribute on this site?

boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Jay Rock » July 10th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Its funny you say I am that now, so you were another names on this site before then if you been seen all them names on here :facepalm: I know your loccincuz, and a few names before that :lol: Big time fail buddy :lol: Welcome back Loccincuzz :lol:

boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Jay Rock » July 10th, 2014, 10:04 pm

oldenglish=loccincuzz tfxlilsunny :lol:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Location: SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby OldIrish » July 10th, 2014, 11:33 pm

Jay Rock wrote:oldenglish=loccincuzz tfxlilsunny :lol:


I aint no Crip or no tf,its always been White Boy shit for me reppin me and my music https://soundcloud.com/209oldenglish

boss
boss
Posts: 2567
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Ancient » July 11th, 2014, 9:29 pm

I normally don't post in other sections but I gat 2. @Trey. :tiphat: This creep dissing the the Mecca and following an outdated doctrine :lol: @P-Money. As far as "tough" u mean barbaric behavior? When those riots took place in the 60's Jeff Fort had enough power to tell his people not 2 set flames 2 their own communities! Niggas tweeking! Real power is when the city's infrastructure consult u before coming coming 2 your neighborhood. It don't matter if it's a conversation or construction contract. C daddy! Fuck u mean. @ Dude saying shit is that same everywhere. Hell no! I've been places and gat asked what I was by local ass niggas and they stood down just because I'm a Stone from Chicago! Then niggas instantly want 2 become a Chicago questionnaire :lol: "How is this" "What's going on" " U have pictures with Herb and Bibby" :lol: Funny ass niggas should be a comedian!

og
og
Posts: 12835
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Realspit » July 12th, 2014, 1:25 am

Ancient wrote:I normally don't post in other sections but I gat 2. @Trey. :tiphat: This creep dissing the the Mecca and following an outdated doctrine :lol: @P-Money. As far as "tough" u mean barbaric behavior? When those riots took place in the 60's Jeff Fort had enough power to tell his people not 2 set flames 2 their own communities! Niggas tweeking! Real power is when the city's infrastructure consult u before coming coming 2 your neighborhood. It don't matter if it's a conversation or construction contract. C daddy! Fuck u mean. @ Dude saying shit is that same everywhere. Hell no! I've been places and gat asked what I was by local ass niggas and they stood down just because I'm a Stone from Chicago! Then niggas instantly want 2 become a Chicago questionnaire :lol: "How is this" "What's going on" " U have pictures with Herb and Bibby" :lol: Funny ass niggas should be a comedian!


If u from la or chi u gon be asked about bangin off top. Not them other tryna claim the fame ass places.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Location: SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby OldIrish » July 12th, 2014, 1:42 am

Realspit wrote:
Ancient wrote:I normally don't post in other sections but I gat 2. @Trey. :tiphat: This creep dissing the the Mecca and following an outdated doctrine :lol: @P-Money. As far as "tough" u mean barbaric behavior? When those riots took place in the 60's Jeff Fort had enough power to tell his people not 2 set flames 2 their own communities! Niggas tweeking! Real power is when the city's infrastructure consult u before coming coming 2 your neighborhood. It don't matter if it's a conversation or construction contract. C daddy! Fuck u mean. @ Dude saying shit is that same everywhere. Hell no! I've been places and gat asked what I was by local ass niggas and they stood down just because I'm a Stone from Chicago! Then niggas instantly want 2 become a Chicago questionnaire :lol: "How is this" "What's going on" " U have pictures with Herb and Bibby" :lol: Funny ass niggas should be a comedian!


If u from la or chi u gon be asked about bangin off top. Not them other tryna claim the fame ass places.


I feel ya Los Angeles and Chicago are Banged the fuck out always have been and will continue to be Legendary,and even New York City to me his the original home the "Cliques" which me and my potnas by instead of Gangs,but I gotta say tho when I go out of town and I tell people where im from I always get the :discust: "Oh Im sorry" or the "Wow,how many shootings have you seen?" :rip2: "how many times has your car been stolen?" :wtf: "are you with the Nortenos or Surenos, I see your wearing a Cowboys jersey so I guess your a Sur 13" ''what colors should I not wear when I go there?" I hear all kinds of questions

boss
boss
Posts: 2567
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Ancient » July 12th, 2014, 2:38 am

^ :lol: Right! Bro no bullshit, when we went 2 Minnesota 2 Mall of America, we stayed in St. Paul. We as in Stones from Terror Town. Long story short, we run into some Crips. Them niggas became fans and wasn't on no drama! I ain't dissing the C culture either. Just letting niggas know when u from an original Mob/Set with traditional roots, niggas pay homage. They treated us like the city senators :lol: Eastside Chicago! Terror Town 75! Stone Crazy ☆'ing!

boss
boss
Posts: 2705
Joined: May 14th, 2014, 5:55 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby He@vyNDaGame » July 12th, 2014, 5:06 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
Realspit wrote:
Ancient wrote:I normally don't post in other sections but I gat 2. @Trey. :tiphat: This creep dissing the the Mecca and following an outdated doctrine :lol: @P-Money. As far as "tough" u mean barbaric behavior? When those riots took place in the 60's Jeff Fort had enough power to tell his people not 2 set flames 2 their own communities! Niggas tweeking! Real power is when the city's infrastructure consult u before coming coming 2 your neighborhood. It don't matter if it's a conversation or construction contract. C daddy! Fuck u mean. @ Dude saying shit is that same everywhere. Hell no! I've been places and gat asked what I was by local ass niggas and they stood down just because I'm a Stone from Chicago! Then niggas instantly want 2 become a Chicago questionnaire :lol: "How is this" "What's going on" " U have pictures with Herb and Bibby" :lol: Funny ass niggas should be a comedian!


If u from la or chi u gon be asked about bangin off top. Not them other tryna claim the fame ass places.


I feel ya Los Angeles and Chicago are Banged the fuck out always have been and will continue to be Legendary,and even New York City to me his the original home the "Cliques" which me and my potnas by instead of Gangs,but I gotta say tho when I go out of town and I tell people where im from I always get the :discust: "Oh Im sorry" or the "Wow,how many shootings have you seen?" :rip2: "how many times has your car been stolen?" :wtf: "are you with the Nortenos or Surenos, I see your wearing a Cowboys jersey so I guess your a Sur 13" ''what colors should I not wear when I go there?" I hear all kinds of questions


Them cliques ain't shot because you have a hard time keeping up with them.

boss
boss
Posts: 2705
Joined: May 14th, 2014, 5:55 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby He@vyNDaGame » July 12th, 2014, 5:07 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
Realspit wrote:
Ancient wrote:I normally don't post in other sections but I gat 2. @Trey. :tiphat: This creep dissing the the Mecca and following an outdated doctrine :lol: @P-Money. As far as "tough" u mean barbaric behavior? When those riots took place in the 60's Jeff Fort had enough power to tell his people not 2 set flames 2 their own communities! Niggas tweeking! Real power is when the city's infrastructure consult u before coming coming 2 your neighborhood. It don't matter if it's a conversation or construction contract. C daddy! Fuck u mean. @ Dude saying shit is that same everywhere. Hell no! I've been places and gat asked what I was by local ass niggas and they stood down just because I'm a Stone from Chicago! Then niggas instantly want 2 become a Chicago questionnaire :lol: "How is this" "What's going on" " U have pictures with Herb and Bibby" :lol: Funny ass niggas should be a comedian!


If u from la or chi u gon be asked about bangin off top. Not them other tryna claim the fame ass places.


I feel ya Los Angeles and Chicago are Banged the fuck out always have been and will continue to be Legendary,and even New York City to me his the original home the "Cliques" which me and my potnas by instead of Gangs,but I gotta say tho when I go out of town and I tell people where im from I always get the :discust: "Oh Im sorry" or the "Wow,how many shootings have you seen?" :rip2: "how many times has your car been stolen?" :wtf: "are you with the Nortenos or Surenos, I see your wearing a Cowboys jersey so I guess your a Sur 13" ''what colors should I not wear when I go there?" I hear all kinds of questions


Them cliques in NY ain't shit because you have a hard time keeping up with them.its known for rap.

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46154
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Q. » July 12th, 2014, 7:06 am

Homegrown..if you ain't in every good(or in any hood in ny in your case).. Making the term " them clicks ain't shit " shouldn't be coming out of your user name.just food for thought :tiphat:

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46154
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Q. » July 12th, 2014, 7:08 am

thatdudeQ wrote:Homegrown..if you ain't in every good(or in any hood in ny in your case).. Making the term " them clicks ain't shit " shouldn't be coming out of your user name.just food for thought :tiphat:



Phone autospell - heavyindagame* ...if you ain't in every hood

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46154
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Q. » July 12th, 2014, 12:17 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:our homegrown klicks go harder than most of ya'll shit in ya'll headquarters n home turf... having the spotlight n fame don't make u bang harder if it did ya'll wouldn't be an endangered species like ya'll is now :lmao: :wtf2: ...still gonna bang with our labels n homegrown klicks so tell ya'll lame rappers to kome get signed to our nation n make us more money n be on our dick i.e yg & more niggas :smoke:




Ny homegrown crews are currently going harder as well..but you can't tell some of these niggahs who ain't out in the same streets that the local crews go harder..the fact that it's any l.a sets in a city is a win for them it seems

og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby KOM » July 12th, 2014, 12:53 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:our homegrown klicks go harder than most of ya'll shit in ya'll headquarters n home turf... having the spotlight n fame don't make u bang harder if it did ya'll wouldn't be an endangered species like ya'll is now :lmao: :wtf2: ...still gonna bang with our labels n homegrown klicks so tell ya'll lame rappers to kome get signed to our nation n make us more money n be on our dick i.e yg & more niggas :smoke:




Ny homegrown crews are currently going harder as well..but you can't tell some of these niggahs who ain't out in the same streets that the local crews go harder..the fact that it's any l.a sets in a city is a win for them it seems



iono why these foo's, specifically l.a and chi niggaz, think just becuz they got they gangs or mobs in another city that they automaticlly taking ova and running the streets lol...

boss
boss
Posts: 2567
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Ancient » July 12th, 2014, 1:09 pm

Not true. I hate the "Mob" being in other cities. Niggas is weak. Chicago fell off on the mob side so I know 1,000 miles away it's weaker. I like being the only 1. It's a privilege 2 be apart of "This". Not a trend, not sum that lasts 5 years and dies; it's life. A Brotherhood 4 us here. I don't respect niggas anyway, especially out of state. L.A. Stones, Jackson Miss., and N.Y. is the only ones "we" consider. The states that surrounds Ill. cool cause they from here originally.

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby 2wo-G » July 12th, 2014, 1:19 pm

Jay Rock is a true ho in his mind he really does think the whole world revolves around chicago & its gang culture knowing he aint doing none of that :wow:

Imagine wasting hours of your life looking up obscure lil 100view videos of some slightly chicago based gang with 2 members in some hick california town

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby 2wo-G » July 12th, 2014, 1:19 pm

2wo-g wrote:Jay Rock is a true ho in his mind he really does think the whole world revolves around chicago & its gang culture knowing he aint doing none of that :wow:

Imagine wasting hours of your life looking up obscure lil 100view videos of some slightly chicago based gang with 2 members in some hick california town

He so proud of himself for that shit too :lol:

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm
Location: West SouthCentral
Region: West
Affiliation: GDN

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby siixmac74 » July 12th, 2014, 3:08 pm

Ancient wrote:Not true. I hate the "Mob" being in other cities. Niggas is weak. Chicago fell off on the mob side so I know 1,000 miles away it's weaker. I like being the only 1. It's a privilege 2 be apart of "This". Not a trend, not sum that lasts 5 years and dies; it's life. A Brotherhood 4 us here. I don't respect niggas anyway, especially out of state. L.A. Stones, Jackson Miss., and N.Y. is the only ones "we" consider. The states that surrounds Ill. cool cause they from here originally.


i guess everybody is entitled to an opinion regardless of how retarded it seems to others

boss
boss
Posts: 2567
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby Ancient » July 12th, 2014, 3:55 pm

U right. I am entitled 2 my opinion. U know nothing of the culture , what GDs really do, or who they are. If u took time 2 know these things I could respect it more. U would come 2 Chicago and get killed talking like that. How can u call yourself a Gangster if u separate yourself from the "Strong Struggle"? Disrespectful, self righteous, opp ass nigga. Niggas dying just because they're affiliated! Not repping, no hat tilting, just because they known Gangsters! U have the audacity 2 say this bullshit. One yours died last night on the 1 just because of what I said. #Lame as Fuck.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1287
Joined: December 28th, 2010, 5:42 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: RED BEFORE BLUE BUT BLACK BEFORE ANYTHING

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Postby trey_day » July 12th, 2014, 4:20 pm

Ancient wrote:U right. I am entitled 2 my opinion. U know nothing of the culture , what GDs really do, or who they are. If u took time 2 know these things I could respect it more. U would come 2 Chicago and get killed talking like that. How can u call yourself a Gangster if u separate yourself from the "Strong Struggle"? Disrespectful, self righteous, opp ass nigga. Niggas dying just because they're affiliated! Not repping, no hat tilting, just because they known Gangsters! U have the audacity 2 say this bullshit. One yours died last night on the 1 just because of what I said. #Lame as Fuck.



he don't think we opps because they on growth and development. :lol: .

PreviousNext

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Just Visiting, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 108 guests