varrios in South Central??

Bully
boss
boss

varrios in South Central??

Post by Bully » May 8th, 2014, 11:06 pm

i know South Central is known as a black stronghold (bloods/crips) but what are the known sureno varrios in SC? i know about HOBS,PBS and a few others but who are the main sureno varrios in that area? there are some that ive only recently heard of like varrio 50 st but then i heard they are weak ass fuck and other varrios clown on them for being buddy buddy with 40's crip...

Realspit
og
og

Re: varrios in South Central??

Post by Realspit » May 8th, 2014, 11:12 pm

i was gonna answer but ill let a southsider speak.

and many barrios in sc is buddy buddy or friendly w black gangs. come from mixed tagging crews that was black mexican, may have been b's and c's etc.

DarkConflict
underboss
underboss

Post by DarkConflict » May 8th, 2014, 11:32 pm

I guess you're just talking about the east side so the main Varrios down on that end or side would have to be 38st and Florencia even though Florence is mainly 50's up to Watts North-South.

ES13 I guess would be considered a main Varrio in that area.

Gboy54
prospect

Post by Gboy54 » May 8th, 2014, 11:36 pm

I never heard of v50st but v46st is or was in 40's hood. temple street gotta click right off Vermont. mid city stoners is in midtown wla area. f13 got a click in 60's hood and a click on 64th and normandie. 54XVIIIst used to be off 54th and broadway but I aint seen them over there in ages. king blvd 18st was in darc side 40s hood till the 40's gave them the boot. atc13 and harpys are south central surenos north of king. two drifters clicks one in 20snhb hood and the other in mfgc hood. street villans got a few clicks in south central. intruders and Mexican klan used to be up and down western between king and exposition but I aint seen or heard of them in ages. barrio st Andrews is a small sureno varrio in the area but I don't know where their hood is. 55bunch is south central surenos too. easy riders off Crenshaw and adams

Gboy54
prospect

Post by Gboy54 » May 8th, 2014, 11:43 pm

on the west side of south central with the exception of a few most sureno gangs is cool with rips or bloods despite what they say or how they try an act when they in jail or around other surenos from different parts of the city.

Johnone1
underboss
underboss

Post by Johnone1 » May 8th, 2014, 11:49 pm

40 aint give 18 the boot.hahaha they spot on king got torn down.they was there long before dark side and left before dark side.i went to manual back then and it was never no dark sides back then.from what I remember.manual back then was a hoover school.18 had those apartments on king with that huge ass "18" painted from top to bottom.

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » May 8th, 2014, 11:53 pm

Johnone1 wrote:40 aint give 18 the boot.hahaha they spot on king got torn down.they was there long before dark side and left before dark side.i went to manual back then and it was never no dark sides back then.from what I remember.manual back then was a hoover school.18 had those apartments on king with that huge ass "18" painted from top to bottom.
:tiphat:

they still there i was off king and gage I think (coulda been another st) w a gang of niggas they walked by then came back pass but took they shirts off to show they 18 placasos. yeah manual was a hoova school back in the day.

Gboy54
prospect

Post by Gboy54 » May 8th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Johnone1 wrote:40 aint give 18 the boot.hahaha they spot on king got torn down.they was there long before dark side and left before dark side.i went to manual back then and it was never no dark sides back then.from what I remember.manual back then was a hoover school.18 had those apartments on king with that huge ass "18" painted from top to bottom.
not talkin about back then before they apartments got knocked down. they had a spot on 43rd and 41 over there but in the early 2000s beef kicked off and the 18s got ghost.

Gboy54
prospect

Post by Gboy54 » May 8th, 2014, 11:57 pm

Realspit wrote:

they still there i was off king and gage I think (coulda been another st) w a gang of niggas they walked by then came back pass but took they shirts off to show they 18 placasos. yeah manual was a hoova school back in the day.
king and gage???? hu???

also gage aint 40s hood

Bully
boss
boss

Post by Bully » May 9th, 2014, 12:02 am

good looking out everybody..didnt realize there were that many sureno varrios in SC...i always picture that area as being mostly black...and how could i've forgotten about 38 or F13? im tripping...

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » May 9th, 2014, 12:03 am

Gboy54 wrote:
Realspit wrote:

king and gage???? hu???

also gage aint 40s hood
i don't remember the actual north south st (not gage I'm trippin it might of been gramercy) but i know we was off king 40's had hit ups on the st. and 18's passed by and ame back but took they shirt off while looking at us. they lived in the hood obviously was real casual.

Gboy54
prospect

Post by Gboy54 » May 9th, 2014, 12:11 am

I think that beef was a flare up in the 2000s. that didn't last long but it was hot and intense while it was on. but it was a real beef. the left over 18st in that area from king blvd shook. but that was over 10 years ago so it wouldn't surprise me if you see some pushing around over there but not during 02-04. I bet the 18s you seen probably wasn't even from king blvd. they got a few nomad clicks with no hoods anymore kb,54,rancho prk,

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » May 9th, 2014, 12:13 am

Gboy54 wrote:I think that beef was a flare up in the 2000s. that didn't last long but it was hot and intense while it was on. but it was a real beef. the left over 18st in that area from king blvd shook. but that was over 10 years ago so it wouldn't surprise me if you see some pushing around over there but not during 02-04. I bet the 18s you seen probably wasn't even from king blvd. they got a few nomad clicks with no hoods anymore kb,54,rancho prk,
most likely. shit surprised me actually and how blatant they were. but on the low they did seem more like some stragglers.

superior
superior

Post by 123 » May 9th, 2014, 12:59 am

Colonia Watts
Watts Varrio Grape
Lil Watts
F13
South Los
BMS
Street Saints
Mid City
King Blvd Stoners
55 Bunch
C14
Ghettos
HOBs
Loco Park

Down to the Compton Varrios. King Kobras (South Gate). Varrio Norwalk. All the SELA vatos.

No Man's Land
underboss
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » May 9th, 2014, 1:11 am

I'm not really mentioning any Black hoods so keep in mind its major overlaps with plenty of hood sharing

On the Eastside in the low low bottoms

Loco Park on the very East around Central Park
Ws Primera Flats 23 around Trinity Park
Street Saints around Santee HS
GBZ Maple and 27th heart of the varrio
ES13 Central and Adams heart of the varrio
38th St around Ross Snyder, alameda swap meet, morgan, and down Compton and Long Beach Ave all the way to the pueblo where they stop
Varrio 39th st south of trade tech by the 110 freeway at king
Hang Out Boys is the northwestern boundary to PBS along Broadway
41st st above vernon

There is varrio 13st, 22nd st, barrio evil, varrio 36th, BMS in the 40s, Clanton 14 somewhere in the 30's, Eastside Clover 19 somewhere in the 30's too many to list idk them all

Below vernon

PBS, west to east holds much of that turf in the 40s and 50s down to Slauson parts of their hood go to Broadway, heavy around south park avalaon, san pedro, 51st and central, etc.
55 Bunch is at the west in the 50s
VHLS little ass hood on mckinley and vernon in pbs area

Indo 13 at 6 pacc hood

CxL and BMS at different parts along main/sanpedro/broadway
18st deep at Manchester and Broadway and in 87/97 GC hood wall st gangsters, sc 18st, etc.
Something called "Sur 13" is hit up and crossed out along main/broadway in that area too it's it's own hood called Sur 13

Slauson and south

you can never have a topic with F13 on this board that doesn't last 8 pages and have completely conflicting views, so i'm calling it how i see it don't get butthurt.

F13 holds turf starting in the late/mid 50's north of slauson and is in the pueblo project they are heavy around hawkins nature park just north of slauson at slauson at compton that area is 57 malditos home. They go down hooper and compton blvds central is western boundary for the most part but you'll see the turf extend west into traditional OG Swan hood at some parts.

They have many clicks in the 60's that is their stronghold along converse, holmes, hooper, compton, gage, maie, miramonte, etc. That's the heart of f13 with Asesinos on 69 and hooper, dream boys i think 67 and hooper (??), 64st at 64 and hooper, and i think klan at 65th st, and NHD around edison middle school they have a grip of clicks in that area i never know who's boundary is who and all kinds of other clicks hit up there too. They go down into the 70's they have malos down hooper and florence is ground zero 70's f13 and still around Roosevelt park. From the low 70's they always blast huge placasos along the rite aid parking lot at florence and continue south of there. on the eastern side holmes st, rascals, and bagos push it further south toward firestone.
F13 had a small presence in the 90's EZ Boys idk how that is now. F13 mostly stops at firestone.

Morton Town Watts between 83rd and Nadeau cutting a chunk into F13 west of alameda by mansanillo mariscos.

South of Firestone east of the washington park is Ivy St Watts and Elm St Watts. all those hoods are on top of each other. Watts 13 is there tooat Firestone and Grape/Bandera/Holmes etc that area they have different hoods. those hoods all on top of each other and all hate Florence and South Gate.

SouthxLos around the Superior there in Q102 hood west of avalon I don't know how active they are but I seen the hitups consistent
SouthxLos hits up and down Lanzit as well and along imperial west of san pedro into the Westside.

WV Hickory St north of Grape below 92nd
Watts Village Boys at the Hacienda PJs
WVG in JDs and areas around it not so much south though WCW there i don't know who else
Watts 13 north and west of Watkins Park Watts 13 KMT 97th St hit up with VBS boundaries mix at the park

that area is a clusterfuck. Suicidals somewhere in that area, WV Nuez, all kinds of hoods Watts 13 Winos somewhere in there too

once you go south of imperial its willowbrook comptone varrios and in the west its bagos 119 on main and 119 in 118 hood and barrio 13 south in apb hood

there's a lot i missed but those off the top for the es of my head
peace

No Man's Land
underboss
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » May 9th, 2014, 1:11 am

dispensa to anyone I offend, and I'm not really mentioning any Black hoods so keep in mind its major overlaps with plenty of hood sharing no disrespect intended.

38th St around Ross Snyder, alameda swap meet, morgan, and down Compton and Long Beach Ave all the way to the pueblo where they stop
41st st above vernon

There is varrio 13st, 22nd st, barrio evil, varrio 36th, BMS in the 40s, Clanton 14 somewhere in the 30's, Eastside Clover 19 somewhere in the 30's too many to list idk them all

Below vernon

PBS, west to east holds much of that turf in the 40s and 50s down to Slauson parts of their hood go to Broadway, heavy around south park avalaon, san pedro, 51st and central, etc.

Indo 13 at 6 pacc hood

18st deep at Manchester and Broadway and in 87/97 GC hood wall st gangsters, sc 18st, etc.
Something called "Sur 13" is hit up and crossed out along main/broadway in that area too it's it's own hood called Sur 13

Slauson and south

you can never have a topic with F13 on this board that doesn't last 8 pages and have completely conflicting views, so i'm calling it how i see it don't get butthurt.

F13 holds turf starting in the late/mid 50's north of slauson and is in the pueblo project they are heavy around hawkins nature park just north of slauson at slauson at compton that area is 57 malditos home. They go down hooper and compton blvds central is western boundary for the most part but you'll see the turf extend west into traditional OG Swan hood at some parts.

They have many clicks in the 60's that is their stronghold along converse, holmes, hooper, compton, gage, maie, miramonte, etc. That's the heart of f13 with Asesinos on 69 and hooper, dream boys i think 67 and hooper (??), 64st at 64 and hooper, and i think klan at 65th st, and NHD around edison middle school they have a grip of clicks in that area i never know who's boundary is who and all kinds of other clicks hit up there too. They go down into the 70's they have malos down hooper and florence is ground zero 70's f13 and still around Roosevelt park. From the low 70's they always blast huge placasos along the rite aid parking lot at florence and continue south of there. on the eastern side holmes st, rascals, and bagos push it further south toward firestone.
F13 had a small presence in the 90's EZ Boys idk how that is now. F13 mostly stops at firestone.

Morton Town Watts between 83rd and Nadeau cutting a chunk into F13 west of alameda by mansanillo mariscos.

South of Firestone east of the washington park is Ivy St Watts and Elm St Watts. all those hoods are on top of each other. Watts 13 is there tooat Firestone and Grape/Bandera/Holmes etc that area they have different hoods. those hoods all on top of each other and all hate Florence and South Gate.

SouthxLos around the Superior there in Q102 hood west of avalon I don't know how active they are but I seen the hitups consistent
SouthxLos hits up and down Lanzit as well and along imperial west of san pedro into the Westside.

WVG in JDs and areas around it not so much south though WCW there i don't know who else
Watts 13 north and west of Watkins Park Watts 13 KMT 97th St hit up with VBS boundaries mix at the park

that area is a clusterfuck. Suicidals somewhere in that area, WV Nuez, all kinds of hoods Watts 13 Winos somewhere in there too

once you go south of imperial its willowbrook comptone varrios and in the west its bagos 119 on main and 119 in 118 hood and barrio 13 south in apb hood

peace

No Man's Land
underboss
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » May 9th, 2014, 1:15 am

213LOS wrote:Colonia Watts
Watts Varrio Grape
Lil Watts
F13
South Los
BMS
Street Saints
Mid City
King Blvd Stoners
55 Bunch
C14
Ghettos
HOBs
Loco Park

Down to the Compton Varrios. King Kobras (South Gate). Varrio Norwalk. All the SELA vatos.
King Kobras don't go into SG compa they are in Bell Gardens though King Kobra Dks
Lil Watts in Hawthorne WS varrio

No Man's Land
underboss
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » May 9th, 2014, 1:16 am

Gboy54 wrote:I never heard of v50st but v46st is or was in 40's hood. temple street gotta click right off Vermont. mid city stoners is in midtown wla area. f13 got a click in 60's hood and a click on 64th and normandie. 54XVIIIst used to be off 54th and broadway but I aint seen them over there in ages. king blvd 18st was in darc side 40s hood till the 40's gave them the boot. atc13 and harpys are south central surenos north of king. two drifters clicks one in 20snhb hood and the other in mfgc hood. street villans got a few clicks in south central. intruders and Mexican klan used to be up and down western between king and exposition but I aint seen or heard of them in ages. barrio st Andrews is a small sureno varrio in the area but I don't know where their hood is. 55bunch is south central surenos too. easy riders off Crenshaw and adams
TST has a click in the 40's off fig too no?

What happened to KBG 18st?

Gboy54
prospect

Post by Gboy54 » May 9th, 2014, 1:11 pm

tst was from Vermont to fig in the 50s

Bully
boss
boss

Post by Bully » May 9th, 2014, 1:19 pm

No Man's Land wrote:dispensa to anyone I offend, and I'm not really mentioning any Black hoods so keep in mind its major overlaps with plenty of hood sharing no disrespect intended.

41st st above vernon

Below vernon

Indo 13 at 6 pacc hood

Slauson and south

peace
..............you answered my question :tiphat: i remember the HOBS documentary on t.v back in the day...i did time with some vato from the HOBS ..i believe his name was Stranger....seemd like he had major hate for the 40's crips. this was back in the early 2000's