1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:No he don't he act like he don't care for the California Hoovers which is retarded because you claiming they street .
:shrug: i stay on chucc avenue and windgate aka da HBLOCC(52ueceHoover and 8Tr3 hoovers) u aint from my hood i personally don't give two shits regardless if i claim a cali gang or not why should i care abKout a some dudes that i don't even know :cmon: :shrug: the dudes that brought it out there(late 80s early 90s) were OG Dre and OBG bKadnewzthe 52's got started by nigga from stl who was originally from cali
So...nomatter hat U say, or try 2 rephrase it, Your Gangs origin are Still etchd in Cali streets, and U call homies from your Sett nobodys cuz there not in your City? Somethings off about that homeboy,.. but hey thats how yall do it, thats hat u do lol
so every nigga claiming hoover should have a national memorial because a dude that they had no affiliation with died? i don't see cali niggas screaming free joe, d.boogie, taz gotti, blaccie, or saying "r.i.p. majicc staccs"
That's cuz they don't know them niggas . Ya'll should be connected and that's the problem . Anybody can attach Crip to they hood but ya'll claiming they streets of 83rd and Hoover . No way you should not have a connection that's blasphemy I'm sorry . What you Groovin for then ? You abide by the originator rules and guidelines it's their trend you following .
just cause one dude died means we took a national lost? fucc u want me to do have a nationwide funeral? how is he a homie if i don't know him? fucc history and fucc tradition we get down on anybKody on that #ebk shit.. 8tr3 hoover criminals were the first hoovers in memphis started by the og's i mentioned abKove that's the only history that matters to me.. if u claimin hoover in memphis and u aint seen da hblocc then u aint groovin my nigga simple as that i already mentioned the two cali niggas that migrated here and started our set. there are STILL cali niggas out here but most go bacc and forth between here n south central
nigga i dont get your mindest, your supposedly a "Hoover" and the nigga that died was also Hoover. I aint sayin u gotta breakdown and start bussin tears but you gotta recognized that a soldier got killed in the battlefield bruh. I live in Florida but if I heard that a Zoe got killed Indiana im not gonna have a heart attakk about it but im still gonna recognize that we lost a nigga. The way your actin is just like an Insane, you dont care bout any other squad decept your own and your also a Renegade bekuz the nigga dat died was also a 83 Hoover and u dont give 2 fukks and u said in another topic that u beefin wit da 107 Hoovers. If all the niggas in yo squad got the same mindset as you then all ya boys are hybrids.
i aint seen a cali nigga from 83rd and hoover r.i.p.'ing the broskis that lost they life on my blocc... and we connected thru og's that came here in the 90s so kill that "renegade and insane" shit that's for confused chitown niggas not a real W/S 8Tr3 HBLOCC Criminal.. and we bring to anybKody who want it that goes for dieru'z, slobs, and them transplant ass dudes from cali.. 107K all day on my orange flag
late 80s (correction)

:lol: O.T niggas gotta chill.

dalocsta
underboss
underboss

Re: Eight Trey Hoover shot 2 weeks ago dies

Post by dalocsta » March 23rd, 2014, 3:50 am

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote::bored: shoot at yo grandma let her play hopscotch now she paranoid now that bitch heart stop kids on the daycare but fucc it get a drop top two 40s that's 64 shots no nintendo i got enough aumo i can shoot u and ya kinfolk :shrug: :dance: :killself:
You OT niggaz are bitch made fo real. :smh:

DO NOT COME TO THE LAND!

dalocsta
underboss
underboss

Post by dalocsta » March 23rd, 2014, 3:55 am

Zoediak1804 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:No he don't he act like he don't care for the California Hoovers which is retarded because you claiming they street .
:shrug: i stay on chucc avenue and windgate aka da HBLOCC(52ueceHoover and 8Tr3 hoovers) u aint from my hood i personally don't give two shits regardless if i claim a cali gang or not why should i care abKout a some dudes that i don't even know :cmon: :shrug: the dudes that brought it out there(late 80s early 90s) were OG Dre and OBG bKadnewzthe 52's got started by nigga from stl who was originally from cali
So...nomatter hat U say, or try 2 rephrase it, Your Gangs origin are Still etchd in Cali streets, and U call homies from your Sett nobodys cuz there not in your City? Somethings off about that homeboy,.. but hey thats how yall do it, thats hat u do lol
so every nigga claiming hoover should have a national memorial because a dude that they had no affiliation with died? i don't see cali niggas screaming free joe, d.boogie, taz gotti, blaccie, or saying "r.i.p. majicc staccs"
That's cuz they don't know them niggas . Ya'll should be connected and that's the problem . Anybody can attach Crip to they hood but ya'll claiming they streets of 83rd and Hoover . No way you should not have a connection that's blasphemy I'm sorry . What you Groovin for then ? You abide by the originator rules and guidelines it's their trend you following .
just cause one dude died means we took a national lost? fucc u want me to do have a nationwide funeral? how is he a homie if i don't know him? fucc history and fucc tradition we get down on anybKody on that #ebk shit.. 8tr3 hoover criminals were the first hoovers in memphis started by the og's i mentioned abKove that's the only history that matters to me.. if u claimin hoover in memphis and u aint seen da hblocc then u aint groovin my nigga simple as that i already mentioned the two cali niggas that migrated here and started our set. there are STILL cali niggas out here but most go bacc and forth between here n south central
nigga i dont get your mindest, your supposedly a "Hoover" and the nigga that died was also Hoover. I aint sayin u gotta breakdown and start bussin tears but you gotta recognized that a soldier got killed in the battlefield bruh. I live in Florida but if I heard that a Zoe got killed Indiana im not gonna have a heart attakk about it but im still gonna recognize that we lost a nigga. The way your actin is just like an Insane, you dont care bout any other squad decept your own and your also a Renegade bekuz the nigga dat died was also a 83 Hoover and u dont give 2 fukks and u said in another topic that u beefin wit da 107 Hoovers. If all the niggas in yo squad got the same mindset as you then all ya boys are hybrids.
You aint even no real Zoe, get yo car washin Haitian ass on some where already. :facepalm:

Da fuck you in here for :smh:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » March 23rd, 2014, 10:34 am

dalocsta wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
You aint even no real Zoe, get yo car washin Haitian ass on some where already. :facepalm:

Da fuck you in here for :smh:
:whaat: stalkin ass nigga kill yoself

Jabarri
associate

Post by Jabarri » March 23rd, 2014, 11:28 am

Niggas need some pussy, up and around dudes all day, actin tough and shit....Makes a mutha fucka question rather or not if your gay...Lmao..