22 year old was shot on March 6 at 82 and Hoover

http://krikorianwrites.com/blog/2014/3/ ... ictim-dies

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Eight Trey Hoover shot 2 weeks ago dies

Postby » March 20th, 2014, 7:46 pm

They not waiting or wasting time to get some get back .

prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Postby Zoediak1804 » March 20th, 2014, 8:07 pm

bet dat h83ver joe nigga feelin sum type of way :sad:

oog
oog

Postby » March 20th, 2014, 8:19 pm

No he don't he act like he don't care for the California Hoovers which is retarded because you claiming they street .

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby No Man's Land » March 21st, 2014, 2:12 am

K-DAWG wrote:No he don't he act like he don't care for the California Hoovers which is retarded because you claiming they street .

:lol:

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: 52 Hoova Gangsta Crip

Postby yung kevo » March 21st, 2014, 2:39 am

H.I.P. Tiny 3S*****

colonel
colonel

Postby stillblueraggin » March 21st, 2014, 11:37 am

HIP Tiny... hoove. Young homies is hurting. Everybody feeling it. About to be a long summer :facepalm:

underboss
underboss

Postby 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » March 21st, 2014, 12:00 pm

YEAH.... THIS ONE GON' GET UGLY!!!

ALL BAD!!!

M4V3N!!!

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: 83z MOST HATED

Postby 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 21st, 2014, 12:50 pm

K-DAWG wrote:No he don't he act like he don't care for the California Hoovers which is retarded because you claiming they street .

:shrug: i stay on chucc avenue and windgate aka da HBLOCC(52ueceHoover and 8Tr3 hoovers) u aint from my hood i personally don't give two shits regardless if i claim a cali gang or not why should i care abKout a some dudes that i don't even know :cmon: :shrug: the dudes that brought it out there(late 80s early 90s) were OG Dre and OBG bKadnewzthe 52's got started by nigga from stl who was originally from cali

corporal
corporal

Postby 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 21st, 2014, 12:52 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:

:shrug: i stay on chucc avenue and windgate aka da HBLOCC(52ueceHoover and 8Tr3 hoovers) u aint from my hood i personally don't give two shits regardless if i claim a cali gang or not why should i care abKout a some dudes that i don't even know :cmon: :shrug: the dudes that brought it out there(late 80s early 90s) were OG Dre and OBG bKadnewzthe 52's got started by nigga from stl who was originally from cali

more or less first is "chuck ave n windgate(H-blocc)" then is "bmb" next is "shotta fam" then last but not least 8tr3 hoover criminal :shrug: :tiphat:

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: Gangstaz

Postby monsterhaze183 » March 21st, 2014, 4:56 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:

So...nomatter hat U say, or try 2 rephrase it, Your Gangs origin are Still etchd in Cali streets, and U call homies from your Sett nobodys cuz there not in your City? Somethings off about that homeboy,.. but hey thats how yall do it, thats hat u do lol

captain
captain
Affiliation: Neutral/Omo Eshu/Mayombe/Sevis Ginen

Postby BlaccCEO » March 21st, 2014, 5:34 pm

HIP to the young homie.

corporal
corporal

Postby 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 21st, 2014, 7:13 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:

So...nomatter hat U say, or try 2 rephrase it, Your Gangs origin are Still etchd in Cali streets, and U call homies from your Sett nobodys cuz there not in your City? Somethings off about that homeboy,.. but hey thats how yall do it, thats hat u do lol

so every nigga claiming hoover should have a national memorial because a dude that they had no affiliation with died? i don't see cali niggas screaming free joe, d.boogie, taz gotti, blaccie, or saying "r.i.p. majicc staccs"

oog
oog

Postby » March 21st, 2014, 7:21 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:

so every nigga claiming hoover should have a national memorial because a dude that they had no affiliation with died? i don't see cali niggas screaming free joe, d.boogie, taz gotti, blaccie, or saying "r.i.p. majicc staccs"

That's cuz they don't know them niggas . Ya'll should be connected and that's the problem . Anybody can attach Crip to they hood but ya'll claiming they streets of 83rd and Hoover . No way you should not have a connection that's blasphemy I'm sorry . What you Groovin for then ? You abide by the originator rules and guidelines it's their trend you following .

corporal
corporal

Postby 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 21st, 2014, 7:43 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:

That's cuz they don't know them niggas . Ya'll should be connected and that's the problem . Anybody can attach Crip to they hood but ya'll claiming they streets of 83rd and Hoover . No way you should not have a connection that's blasphemy I'm sorry . What you Groovin for then ? You abide by the originator rules and guidelines it's their trend you following .

just cause one dude died means we took a national lost? fucc u want me to do have a nationwide funeral? how is he a homie if i don't know him? fucc history and fucc tradition we get down on anybKody on that #ebk shit.. 8tr3 hoover criminals were the first hoovers in memphis started by the og's i mentioned abKove that's the only history that matters to me.. if u claimin hoover in memphis and u aint seen da hblocc then u aint groovin my nigga simple as that i already mentioned the two cali niggas that migrated here and started our set. there are STILL cali niggas out here but most go bacc and forth between here n south central

underboss
underboss

Postby Johnone1 » March 21st, 2014, 8:04 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:

just cause one dude died means we took a national lost? fucc u want me to do have a nationwide funeral? how is he a homie if i don't know him? fucc history and fucc tradition we get down on anybKody on that #ebk shit.. 8tr3 hoover criminals were the first hoovers in memphis started by the og's i mentioned abKove that's the only history that matters to me.. if u claimin hoover in memphis and u aint seen da hblocc then u aint groovin my nigga simple as that i already mentioned the two cali niggas that migrated here and started our set. there are STILL cali niggas out here but most go bacc and forth between here n south central

Nigga get the fuck outta here you weenie.your a down south nigga in a Cali forum you tramp.hoover is a hoover.since your on our dick in Cali you need to show respect for your fallen groov you simple simple ass dick sucker.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 90034

Postby JJx2 » March 21st, 2014, 8:35 pm

:lol:

colonel
colonel

Postby stillblueraggin » March 22nd, 2014, 12:19 am

fuck numbers Hoove.....I'm from Westside Hoova!!! :shoot:

underboss
underboss

Postby No Man's Land » March 22nd, 2014, 12:31 am

"I'm from 83 Hoover but have never been to W. 83rd St or Hoover St. and I don't give a fuck about real 83 Hoovers."

:facepalm:

oog
oog

Postby » March 22nd, 2014, 12:33 am

No Man's Land wrote:"I'm from 83 Hoover but have never been to W. 83rd St or Hoover St. and I don't give a fuck about real 83 Hoovers."

Exactly lmao dumb shit .

boss
boss
Affiliation: LbC to the 310

Postby LBC-310 » March 22nd, 2014, 12:34 am

K-DAWG wrote:
No Man's Land wrote:"I'm from 83 Hoover but have never been to W. 83rd St or Hoover St. and I don't give a fuck about real 83 Hoovers."

Exactly lmao dumb shit .

you are one of the few OT dudes that understands :2cents: :tiphat:

underboss
underboss

Postby Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am

Hey blue raggin, you know any of the og 5 dueces.i used to live under og fat rat house on 54th.i also knew all the cokedogs too ( reveille,kimonte,poochy)remember kimonte got blasted on and got nerve damage to his hand at the liquer store on hoover and 5 four.any of them heads still alive? Did you know schoolboy or mexican twin?

underboss
underboss

Postby Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 12:40 am

Og fat rat used to drive that big assed k5 blazer too.my other homie t money from 52 broadway .

colonel
colonel

Postby stillblueraggin » March 22nd, 2014, 12:56 am

Johnone1 wrote:Hey blue raggin, you know any of the og 5 dueces.i used to live under og fat rat house on 54th.i also knew all the cokedogs too ( reveille,kimonte,poochy)remember kimonte got blasted on and got nerve damage to his hand at the liquer store on hoover and 5 four.any of them heads still alive? Did you know schoolboy or mexican twin?

I know Mexican twin..School boy. I met groove but didn't run the street with them niggas. I know plenty of them niggas. I jumped off the porch in 92 groove so a lot of these young niggas I don't really know. My niggas psycho (that name put fear in nappks hearts). My nigga OG magic....The big homie FalseFalse....OG Getdown...Kimonte in Oklahoma last time i heard....inbox me hoove

underboss
underboss

Postby Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 1:08 am

Yeah kimonte was cool.i hung with his younger brother alot poochie.im no hoover just knew a gang of em from when i lived there.my homie Adam even painted some memorials on hoover and 54 for you guys i think.you knew that cat Rene from bms? He was a cool head too.he stayed off 52 and fig.or did you know Mel who had that dope spot on 48 ? How about " Dino" light skin nigga called him " Dino Donnie" and the homegirl on 48 Ladonna? The other homie named troy from broadway stayed on 48 too.his moms was hella fine too.all the homies used to try to fuck.hahaha

Next

Return to West