NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

associate
Posts: 146
Joined: January 30th, 2011, 6:23 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Dade County/Detriot ZP

NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » May 26th, 2012, 5:26 pm

The cali connected paybaccs outta queens.




oog
oog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 17503
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am
Region: North East

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby UHateOhnosmh » May 26th, 2012, 5:47 pm

so u sayin he was on gangland clash of the crips?

associate
Posts: 146
Joined: January 30th, 2011, 6:23 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Dade County/Detriot ZP

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby Zoe Pound Cass » May 26th, 2012, 6:06 pm

ohnosmh wrote:so u sayin he was on gangland clash of the crips?


those his homies

He a lil nigga in their circle, so he aint get no camera time


He eluded to being from paybacc in the thread he was clownin the fake rollin 20 dudes

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3780
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 12:47 pm
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby NYCtoCaliLoc » May 26th, 2012, 6:38 pm

LMAAOOOO AT ME BEING RAT BACCS

SO HOLD ON. IM A RATBACC CONNECTED TO GARDENA RATBACCS? AND I HAVE NO CAMERA TIME? LOL. SON NICE TRY :lmao:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2981
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 4:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Shadyville

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby SwaGGMoney » May 26th, 2012, 7:02 pm

:lmao: I can't shyt on Paybacc crazy, my nigga G**** paybacc and the only one putting in real work. And yes the definitely Cali connect!

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3780
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 12:47 pm
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby NYCtoCaliLoc » May 26th, 2012, 7:07 pm

RATBACCS MAKE NOISE ON ROCCAWAY BLVRD. MY SON WISE IS PUTTING IT IN FOR THEM. I AINT GETTING MONEY WITH THEM SO THEY RATBACCS :lol:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2981
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 4:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Shadyville

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby SwaGGMoney » May 26th, 2012, 7:10 pm

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:RATBACCS MAKE NOISE ON ROCCAWAY BLVRD. MY SON WISE IS PUTTING IT IN FOR THEM. I AINT GETTING MONEY WITH THEM SO THEY RATBACCS :lol:


The sad part paybaccs be getting smashed everywhere else Nd aren't allowed anywhere else except Ghost, if they ain't with ghost, they finish, Nd ghost barely be in NY so they have no choice but to stay in they hood :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3780
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 12:47 pm
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby NYCtoCaliLoc » May 26th, 2012, 7:19 pm

SwaGGMoney wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:RATBACCS MAKE NOISE ON ROCCAWAY BLVRD. MY SON WISE IS PUTTING IT IN FOR THEM. I AINT GETTING MONEY WITH THEM SO THEY RATBACCS :lol:


The sad part paybaccs be getting smashed everywhere else Nd aren't allowed anywhere else except Ghost, if they ain't with ghost, they finish, Nd ghost barely be in NY so they have no choice but to stay in they hood :lol:


I DIDN'T KNOW THAT LOL. I HAVE NO TIES TO THEM ASIDE FROM KNOWING A HANDFUL IN QUEENS PERSONALLY AND DEALING WITH 1 SOMEWHAT DAILY. I REMEMBER WHEN THEY WERE CEEFING WITH THE 6 OWES IN QUEENS. 60S HAD THE NUMBERS BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE THE SCRAPPERS. I GUESS THEY DONT CEEF ANYMORE HAVEN'T HERD ANYTHING ABOUT IT

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm
Location: Watson Ave 2 Merrick Blvd
Region: North East
Affiliation: TheHoodUp Career Killer

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » May 26th, 2012, 11:39 pm

Smh I remember ghost from when he was deathwish gangsta crip didn't see eye 2 eye wit dude, he used 2 chill wit niggaz from gdgc (god damn gangsta crip) in high skool. He went out 2 lla and got put on 2 payback I give dude respect for dat but his payback ties have nuthin 2 do wit qnz payback ties 2 la other than them knowin him, 111 been around since da 90s. And they started off and nhc and flipped at sum point. I knwo this for a fact cuz I used 2run wit b top, red star and dark c when they was all crip. B top was grim loc and got da ok from og bucky who if I'm not misataken was 55 from shadyvill, but grim made 606 neighborhood gangsta crip and niggaz had static wit 111 at sum point becuz 606 was claimin nhc and gs at da same time. They later flipped 2 ecc but a couple months later grim got locked up and came home a couple months later as "b top"

oog
oog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 17503
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am
Region: North East

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby UHateOhnosmh » May 27th, 2012, 12:23 am

death wish and god damn gangsta crip.i thought young cali gangsta crip was bad enuff

prospect
User avatar
Posts: 84
Joined: June 23rd, 2011, 8:33 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Money Makin Gangsta Crips

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby nowtheledge » May 27th, 2012, 1:39 am

n-hood 111 pay3akc rips 3een around since atleast 04. I ran into some young dudes that was claiming it. At the time I was showing love cuz they was cuz visiting. Later I thought damn that shit is ill. How 3out east side gangsta cri r sixty? or lbc sixties? or dog pound gangsta r du3s.?

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2981
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 4:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Shadyville

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby SwaGGMoney » May 27th, 2012, 1:46 am

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:Smh I remember ghost from when he was deathwish gangsta crip didn't see eye 2 eye wit dude, he used 2 chill wit niggaz from gdgc (god damn gangsta crip) in high skool. He went out 2 lla and got put on 2 payback I give dude respect for dat but his payback ties have nuthin 2 do wit qnz payback ties 2 la other than them knowin him, 111 been around since da 90s. And they started off and nhc and flipped at sum point. I knwo this for a fact cuz I used 2run wit b top, red star and dark c when they was all crip. B top was grim loc and got da ok from og bucky who if I'm not misataken was 55 from shadyvill, but grim made 606 neighborhood gangsta crip and niggaz had static wit 111 at sum point becuz 606 was claimin nhc and gs at da same time. They later flipped 2 ecc but a couple months later grim got locked up and came home a couple months later as "b top"


It's funny, I remember back in the day Ghost use to chill uptop and I always thought he was folk cause he use to fuck with alot of folk niggas in Queens. Back then they use to call him Compton but when he went to Gardena California, he came back claiming Paybacc crip. I never knew he was in another crip set, we lost touch for years because he bd on the move, the last time I seen him was 2 years ago in Rockaway, homie cut his braids off. IMO he put Paybacc on the map and literally has tides to LA paybaccs.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm
Location: Watson Ave 2 Merrick Blvd
Region: North East
Affiliation: TheHoodUp Career Killer

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » May 27th, 2012, 6:48 am

Ghost got put on 2 payback due 2 myspace. He one of those niggaz da was addin every crip nigga alive, on of those crip niggaz was max cartel ( founder of famlay gangsta crip). He went out 2 visist da nigga in fl a couple times and max had a homie from gardena dat he put ghost on2 from there ghost did wat a lot of other niggaz are guilty of, with the exception of bein serious about it and hoppin on da plane gettin put on 4real. So respect 2 dude for dat. But yea b4 all da payback shit he was dwgc reppin da 6 and da jew star for a good minute. Like I sed me and dude never seen eye 2 eye so I can't speak on his charater on a personal level.

superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am
Region: South
Affiliation: NSP

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby 1800blk » May 27th, 2012, 9:15 am

Double M wrote:The cali connected paybaccs outta queens.


that nigga dont have a hood he just krip :lol:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2981
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 4:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Shadyville

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby SwaGGMoney » May 27th, 2012, 9:57 am

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:Ghost got put on 2 payback due 2 myspace. He one of those niggaz da was addin every crip nigga alive, on of those crip niggaz was max cartel ( founder of famlay gangsta crip). He went out 2 visist da nigga in fl a couple times and max had a homie from gardena dat he put ghost on2 from there ghost did wat a lot of other niggaz are guilty of, with the exception of bein serious about it and hoppin on da plane gettin put on 4real. So respect 2 dude for dat. But yea b4 all da payback shit he was dwgc reppin da 6 and da jew star for a good minute. Like I sed me and dude never seen eye 2 eye so I can't speak on his charater on a personal level.


YeH I know what your talking about, that max cartel, some fat chubby nigga in Florida who died years back. Yeah he told me about him, but if he really did get put on by Myspace then that ain't a good look. When he came back from Cali he was on some paybacc shyt hard. But like you said, if your serious about it, then more power to ya!

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3780
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 12:47 pm
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby NYCtoCaliLoc » May 27th, 2012, 3:40 pm

1800blk wrote:
Double M wrote:The cali connected paybaccs outta queens.


that nigga dont have a hood he just krip :lol:


OKILLA NORTHSIDE PIRU :lol:

superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am
Region: South
Affiliation: NSP

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby 1800blk » May 27th, 2012, 3:43 pm

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
1800blk wrote:
Double M wrote:The cali connected paybaccs outta queens.


that nigga dont have a hood he just krip :lol:


OKILLA NORTHSIDE PIRU :lol:


thats what we real gang bangers kall a hood u should have one 2 but i guess not :shrug:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm
Location: Watson Ave 2 Merrick Blvd
Region: North East
Affiliation: TheHoodUp Career Killer

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » May 27th, 2012, 6:28 pm

SwaGGMoney wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:Ghost got put on 2 payback due 2 myspace. He one of those niggaz da was addin every crip nigga alive, on of those crip niggaz was max cartel ( founder of famlay gangsta crip). He went out 2 visist da nigga in fl a couple times and max had a homie from gardena dat he put ghost on2 from there ghost did wat a lot of other niggaz are guilty of, with the exception of bein serious about it and hoppin on da plane gettin put on 4real. So respect 2 dude for dat. But yea b4 all da payback shit he was dwgc reppin da 6 and da jew star for a good minute. Like I sed me and dude never seen eye 2 eye so I can't speak on his charater on a personal level.


YeH I know what your talking about, that max cartel, some fat chubby nigga in Florida who died years back. Yeah he told me about him, but if he really did get put on by Myspace then that ain't a good look. When he came back from Cali he was on some paybacc shyt hard. But like you said, if your serious about it, then more power to ya!



i mean in all honesty if a nigga wanna get put on threw dat net then its fine, da problem come in when u got niggaz followin niggaz they never met and dont got no plans in makin no trips. ghost met niggaz online but at da end of the day he went 2 they hood and got put on. so in reality his connect is legit and he physically got put on. theres niggaz out there as u know will talk 2 niggaz online and on the phone for years and never link up, dats what makes niggaz frauds. i cant see my self goin 2 war for a nigga i never met in my life

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3780
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 12:47 pm
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby NYCtoCaliLoc » May 28th, 2012, 12:54 am

I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I BECAME A RATBACC :lol:

fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 12:02 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby top dog » May 28th, 2012, 1:15 am

Who ,crip here ? Do reply bacc like dick head jus rep real quick since ur b.i . Is out there

boss
boss
Posts: 2489
Joined: January 21st, 2010, 11:33 am
Location: 132nd St Mad Ave
Region: North East
Affiliation: UGSN

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby RokkstarStone5 » May 28th, 2012, 9:29 am

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I BECAME A RATBACC :lol:


i wanna know how u crip and diss mostly every crip hood...

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3780
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 12:47 pm
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby NYCtoCaliLoc » May 28th, 2012, 9:48 am

RokkstarStone5 wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I BECAME A RATBACC :lol:


i wanna know how u crip and diss mostly every crip hood...


IT'S ABK EBK. I DONT COLOR BANG I BANG FOR MY CET. IF WE NOT IN THE SAME CET IDC IF MY BIG HOMIE FUCCING YOUR SISTER IT'S K AFTER YOUR HOOD. IT'S 2012 MONEY MOTIVATES CEEF, IDC IF YOU LOC YOU NOT MY CUHZIN

superior
superior
Online
User avatar
Posts: 3221
Joined: April 15th, 2012, 11:30 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby angermanegment » May 28th, 2012, 11:52 am

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I BECAME A RATBACC :lol:


i wanna know how u crip and diss mostly every crip hood...


IT'S ABK EBK. I DONT COLOR BANG I BANG FOR MY CET. IF WE NOT IN THE SAME CET IDC IF MY BIG HOMIE FUCCING YOUR SISTER IT'S K AFTER YOUR HOOD. IT'S 2012 MONEY MOTIVATES CEEF, IDC IF YOU LOC YOU NOT MY CUHZIN


this nigga aint got a set he just claim crip

boss
boss
Posts: 2489
Joined: January 21st, 2010, 11:33 am
Location: 132nd St Mad Ave
Region: North East
Affiliation: UGSN

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby RokkstarStone5 » May 28th, 2012, 1:38 pm

angermanegment wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I BECAME A RATBACC :lol:


i wanna know how u crip and diss mostly every crip hood...


IT'S ABK EBK. I DONT COLOR BANG I BANG FOR MY CET. IF WE NOT IN THE SAME CET IDC IF MY BIG HOMIE FUCCING YOUR SISTER IT'S K AFTER YOUR HOOD. IT'S 2012 MONEY MOTIVATES CEEF, IDC IF YOU LOC YOU NOT MY CUHZIN


this nigga aint got a set he just claim crip



lol... and yo why dont u put ya crip hood out there its not gonna hurt u , i mean i see niggaz after u but if u loc like u klaim u should be good money in queens or wherever u live

superior
superior
Posts: 3734
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am
Region: South
Affiliation: NSP

Re: NYtoCaliLoc claim Paybacc Crips Outta Queens

Postby 1800blk » May 28th, 2012, 1:40 pm

RokkstarStone5 wrote:
angermanegment wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I BECAME A RATBACC :lol:


i wanna know how u crip and diss mostly every crip hood...


IT'S ABK EBK. I DONT COLOR BANG I BANG FOR MY CET. IF WE NOT IN THE SAME CET IDC IF MY BIG HOMIE FUCCING YOUR SISTER IT'S K AFTER YOUR HOOD. IT'S 2012 MONEY MOTIVATES CEEF, IDC IF YOU LOC YOU NOT MY CUHZIN


this nigga aint got a set he just claim crip



lol... and yo why dont u put ya crip hood out there its not gonna hurt u , i mean i see niggaz after u but if u loc like u klaim u should be good money in queens or wherever u live


that nigga know once he give up his hood niggas gonna ask questions bout it n he aint gonna have the answer that why he aint neva gonna give up his supposed hood

Next

Return to North East

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: angermanegment and 118 guests