Shine knowledge

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1280
Joined: June 20th, 2011, 6:09 am

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by TRAGEDYSHINE » March 20th, 2012, 3:34 pm

:smh: :facepalm: WTF??DIZ NIGGAH NOT SHINE DIZ NIGGAH STR8 UP FOOD N IF U THINK DATZ SHINE OATH :killself: GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT DAT FAKE SHIT N DIZ BOMING FROM A REAL RIGHT SHINE FROM NEWARK SHINE UP

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 20th, 2012, 3:39 pm

TRAGEDYSHINE wrote::smh: :facepalm: WTF??DIZ NIGGAH NOT SHINE DIZ NIGGAH STR8 UP FOOD N IF U THINK DATZ SHINE OATH :killself: GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT DAT FAKE SHIT N DIZ BOMING FROM A REAL RIGHT SHINE FROM NEWARK SHINE UP
YOU AN LBG SHINE?

iNCRIMINATION
captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: February 28th, 2011, 10:41 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by iNCRIMINATION » March 20th, 2012, 3:55 pm

kan i be shine nnow 1?

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1280
Joined: June 20th, 2011, 6:09 am

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by TRAGEDYSHINE » March 20th, 2012, 4:06 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote::smh: :facepalm: WTF??DIZ NIGGAH NOT SHINE DIZ NIGGAH STR8 UP FOOD N IF U THINK DATZ SHINE OATH :killself: GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT DAT FAKE SHIT N DIZ BOMING FROM A REAL RIGHT SHINE FROM NEWARK SHINE UP
YOU AN LBG SHINE?
YEAH Y

SHINENATION31
prospect
Posts: 64
Joined: March 20th, 2012, 9:44 am

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by SHINENATION31 » March 20th, 2012, 4:22 pm

So wen y'all gunna take my dick out y'all mouths kuz ya mommaa wants a turn

???????
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1754
Joined: November 2nd, 2009, 9:20 am

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by ??????? » March 20th, 2012, 6:12 pm

:lmao:

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 20th, 2012, 6:25 pm

THIS AINT SHINE KNOWLEDGE THATS THE FUNNY PART

MedallionsUp
fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: December 3rd, 2011, 12:10 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by MedallionsUp » March 20th, 2012, 8:27 pm

da fuck nigga dat wrote thiz is far from being right...keep thinkin u B knowing

User avatar
ODA574Bandit
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1307
Joined: January 19th, 2012, 3:53 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by ODA574Bandit » March 20th, 2012, 8:39 pm

wooooooow. if this nigga real. he just posted up the LIT man :facepalm: ON A FUCKIN WEBSITE POLICE TRYIN TO GET AS MUCH INFO OUT U NIGGAS!! and ig they aint have that lit be4 THEY DO NOW!!..GOOD LOOKS TO MONEY GIVIN THE JAKES MORE INFO :tiphat: :smh:

User avatar
SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog
Posts: 19692
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » March 20th, 2012, 8:46 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote::smh: :facepalm: WTF??DIZ NIGGAH NOT SHINE DIZ NIGGAH STR8 UP FOOD N IF U THINK DATZ SHINE OATH :killself: GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT DAT FAKE SHIT N DIZ BOMING FROM A REAL RIGHT SHINE FROM NEWARK SHINE UP
YOU AN LBG SHINE?
HE GONE TRY TO PRESS YOU...

User avatar
NYCtoCaliLoc
superior
superior
Posts: 3780
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 12:47 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » March 20th, 2012, 8:51 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

???????
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1754
Joined: November 2nd, 2009, 9:20 am

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by ??????? » March 20th, 2012, 10:12 pm

MedallionsUp wrote:keep thinkin u B knowing
You don't even "B Knowing". :smh:

MedallionsUp
fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: December 3rd, 2011, 12:10 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by MedallionsUp » March 20th, 2012, 11:09 pm

Yea we kan keep it like that...

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 20th, 2012, 11:31 pm

I THOUGHT ALOTTA THE SHINES IN THE EAST TURNED BRIM

SHINENATION31
prospect
Posts: 64
Joined: March 20th, 2012, 9:44 am

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by SHINENATION31 » March 21st, 2012, 1:30 am

I'm real an I got smm history an double ii dat is how I kno I'm real I wish I can meet y'all cuz I will kill ya food ass nybba ass niggas imma post it

AMCHASE
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 153
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 6:19 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by AMCHASE » March 21st, 2012, 1:30 am

Image[youtube-embed]<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4L9_clCBkKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]
http://tiny.cc/slamdunkx2

YGSKILENT
captain
captain
Posts: 418
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 1:19 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by YGSKILENT » March 21st, 2012, 8:44 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I THOUGHT ALOTTA THE SHINES IN THE EAST TURNED BRIM
I KNO SUM SHINE HOMIES IN JERSEY WHO TURNED BRIM AS FOR NY I ONLY KNO DA SHINES I USE TO FUCK WIT THEY ON DAT 252 SHIT NOW

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 21st, 2012, 8:52 am

SHINENATION31 wrote:I'm real an I got smm history an double ii dat is how I kno I'm real I wish I can meet y'all cuz I will kill ya food ass nybba ass niggas imma post it
NIGGA HOW YOU GOT DOUBLE-II PAPERWORK AND YOU IN NY AND YOU NOT KILLING NO NYBBA NIGGAS..YO WHOLE SHINE LINE IS FAKE..YA BIG HOMIE LIED TO YOU :killself:

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 21st, 2012, 8:54 am

YGSKILENT wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I THOUGHT ALOTTA THE SHINES IN THE EAST TURNED BRIM
I KNO SUM SHINE HOMIES IN JERSEY WHO TURNED BRIM AS FOR NY I ONLY KNO DA SHINES I USE TO FUCK WIT THEY ON DAT 252 SHIT NOW
I KNOW A FEW SHINES THAT TURNED MACK BALLA..BUT WHAT SHINE LINE WAS THESE NIGGAS PUSHIN IN JERSEY?

YGSKILENT
captain
captain
Posts: 418
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 1:19 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by YGSKILENT » March 21st, 2012, 9:05 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I THOUGHT ALOTTA THE SHINES IN THE EAST TURNED BRIM
I KNO SUM SHINE HOMIES IN JERSEY WHO TURNED BRIM AS FOR NY I ONLY KNO DA SHINES I USE TO FUCK WIT THEY ON DAT 252 SHIT NOW
I KNOW A FEW SHINES THAT TURNED MACK BALLA..BUT WHAT SHINE LINE WAS THESE NIGGAS PUSHIN IN JERSEY?
TO B HONEST BLXXDL IDEK LMAO DEY SAID DEY WAS SHINE NEXT WEEK AFTA THEY WAS BRIM BUT THE SHINES I WAS FUCKIN WIT WAS TEMPLE 1 UNDEE THE HOMIE WHKXXP AND DEY HIGH WAS HAMO FROM L.I

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 21st, 2012, 11:30 am

I HEARD OF THE HAMO NIGGA BEFORE..BUT REAL TALK THEY FLIP BL79D H79DS OUT THERE JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THEN UBN,NYBBA ETC.

YGSKILENT
captain
captain
Posts: 418
Joined: February 19th, 2012, 1:19 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by YGSKILENT » March 21st, 2012, 11:40 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I HEARD OF THE HAMO NIGGA BEFORE..BUT REAL TALK THEY FLIP BL79D H79DS OUT THERE JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THEN UBN,NYBBA ETC.
I KNO IDK WHY THOUGH BUT THEY DO MOST OF THEM JUS GO WIT WATEVA HOOD IS HOT ON DA STREETS SMH

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 21st, 2012, 11:42 am

BEVEN IS THE NEW BL79D WAVE IN JERSEY LMAO

User avatar
SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog
Posts: 19692
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » March 21st, 2012, 3:41 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote: BUT REAL TALK THEY FLIP BL79D H79DS OUT THERE JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THEN UBN,NYBBA ETC.
I DONE HEARD IT ALL NOW!
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:BEVEN IS THE NEW BL79D WAVE IN JERSEY LMAO
OH WOW, AND NOW BEV GANG IS A "NEW WAVE"... :facepalm:

SixDeuceWS
superior
superior
Posts: 3322
Joined: June 27th, 2011, 2:11 am

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by SixDeuceWS » March 21st, 2012, 4:22 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote: BUT REAL TALK THEY FLIP BL79D H79DS OUT THERE JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THEN UBN,NYBBA ETC.
I DONE HEARD IT ALL NOW!
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:BEVEN IS THE NEW BL79D WAVE IN JERSEY LMAO
OH WOW, AND NOW BEV GANG IS A "NEW WAVE"... :facepalm:
niggas think Bev is the new wave? lmao he's wilding

Post Reply