WHY NOBODY RESPECT MY GANGSTER......YALL REALLY TRYNA SAY IM FOOD

BLuEFLaGSWaG
underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: DiRtGanG 30s

Re: Shine knowledge

Post by BLuEFLaGSWaG » March 20th, 2012, 12:53 pm

yo do any of ya rember niggas calimn gshinecrip i aint tryn to sound retarted now but i herd this shit like 7 years ago and paid no mind to it, it could of never exsisted but i rember a couple niggas sayn it

InfamousSHINE
prospect
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by InfamousSHINE » March 20th, 2012, 12:53 pm

YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
NORTHSIDEG12 wrote:EASTCOAST BLOODS GETTING PUT ON BLAST IN A MAJOR WAY
SMH @ DIS WHO DA FUCK IS DIS NIGGA AND WHY NIGGAZ DO DIS N.E.WAY LIKE WAT R U GETTIN OUT OF DOING THIS NOW ITS GUNNA B MADD CRIP STEALIN DIS SHIT...DEADASS I AINT JACKIN NO SHINE NIGGA NOMORE

you a silly lane if u jacKin this nigga as a real right SHINE
MAH NIGGA WATCH YA MOUTH WIT THEM WORDS YA DIGG NUMBA 2 WHO SAID IM JACKIN HIM AS A REAL SHINE I SAID I AINT JACKIN SHINE AS A WHOLE BUT I STAND KORREKTED IF ITS FAKE...IM JUS LOOKIN AT THE PRINCIPAL AND THE FACT THAT ITS UP THERE YA DIGG THATS SUM O.D WILD SHIT
:lmao: :lmao: Like i said scrap you a silly nigga if you think this nigga real right and now u not jacKin SHINE as a whole,off a internet post lmaooo ya hoodup niggas is halarious , i got this face on most ya dumb ass posts on here :wtf: :wtf3: :wtf2: lmao watch my mouth :dance: :dance:
NO ACTUALLY I WAS NEVER JACKIN SHINE AS A WHOLE ANYWAY YA DIGG KUZ I HEARD MAD BS GOING ON IN DAT HOOD SO I MOVED MYSELF AWAY FROM THEM NIGGAS YA DIGG I MEAN I HONESTLY STILL FUCK WIT SOME OF MY SHINE NIGGAS ONLY KUZ WE GREW UP TOGETHER BUT OTHER THAN THEM I DNT JACK SHINE AND THEY EVEN KNO THAT SO IT AINT OFF OF THIS AND ONCE AGAIN I NEVER SAID I BELIEVE ITS REAL I EVEN SAID I STAND KORRECTED KUS I THOUGHT IT WAS OK IT WAS JUS A THOUGHT IM NOT SHINE IDC ABOUT THEY INFO YA DIGG I WAS JUS LOOKIN AT IT LIIKE WHY POST THIS UP ANYWAY BUT YEA BELIEVE WHAT YU WANNA BELIEVE PIMP I AINT GUNNA HOLD YU UP OR ENTERTAIN YU IM NOT A LIL NIGGA I ALREADY TOLD YU IT WAS A THOUGHT NOT A BELIEF
now you was NEVER jacKin SHINE? ooooo boy ya bipolar bloods is silly on here wasnt you just showing me blood love on my thread if you wasnt jacKin SHINE ? you tryna pull a fast one blood ? lmao you almost got me :dance:

YGSKILENT
captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 93G/YL=YoungLords We Are Above All, We See All

Post by YGSKILENT » March 20th, 2012, 12:57 pm

InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
SMH @ DIS WHO DA FUCK IS DIS NIGGA AND WHY NIGGAZ DO DIS N.E.WAY LIKE WAT R U GETTIN OUT OF DOING THIS NOW ITS GUNNA B MADD CRIP STEALIN DIS SHIT...DEADASS I AINT JACKIN NO SHINE NIGGA NOMORE

MAH NIGGA WATCH YA MOUTH WIT THEM WORDS YA DIGG NUMBA 2 WHO SAID IM JACKIN HIM AS A REAL SHINE I SAID I AINT JACKIN SHINE AS A WHOLE BUT I STAND KORREKTED IF ITS FAKE...IM JUS LOOKIN AT THE PRINCIPAL AND THE FACT THAT ITS UP THERE YA DIGG THATS SUM O.D WILD SHIT
:lmao: :lmao: Like i said scrap you a silly nigga if you think this nigga real right and now u not jacKin SHINE as a whole,off a internet post lmaooo ya hoodup niggas is halarious , i got this face on most ya dumb ass posts on here :wtf: :wtf3: :wtf2: lmao watch my mouth :dance: :dance:
NO ACTUALLY I WAS NEVER JACKIN SHINE AS A WHOLE ANYWAY YA DIGG KUZ I HEARD MAD BS GOING ON IN DAT HOOD SO I MOVED MYSELF AWAY FROM THEM NIGGAS YA DIGG I MEAN I HONESTLY STILL FUCK WIT SOME OF MY SHINE NIGGAS ONLY KUZ WE GREW UP TOGETHER BUT OTHER THAN THEM I DNT JACK SHINE AND THEY EVEN KNO THAT SO IT AINT OFF OF THIS AND ONCE AGAIN I NEVER SAID I BELIEVE ITS REAL I EVEN SAID I STAND KORRECTED KUS I THOUGHT IT WAS OK IT WAS JUS A THOUGHT IM NOT SHINE IDC ABOUT THEY INFO YA DIGG I WAS JUS LOOKIN AT IT LIIKE WHY POST THIS UP ANYWAY BUT YEA BELIEVE WHAT YU WANNA BELIEVE PIMP I AINT GUNNA HOLD YU UP OR ENTERTAIN YU IM NOT A LIL NIGGA I ALREADY TOLD YU IT WAS A THOUGHT NOT A BELIEF
now you was NEVER jacKin SHINE? ooooo boy ya bipolar bloods is silly on here wasnt you just showing me blood love on my thread if you wasnt jacKin SHINE ? you tryna pull a fast one blood ? lmao you almost got me :dance:

YO BLXXDL I WAS SHOWIN YOU LOVE KUS I RECONIZE REAL AND YOU AINT THE REASON WHY IM NOT JACKIN SHINE SO WHY WUD I AS A MAN SIT HERE AND TRY TO PLAY YU OUT YA DIGG LIKE LETS B REAL YU HAVE NUTHIN TO DO WITH WHY IM NOT JACKIN SHINE HOMIE LIKE I PUT THAT ON LANES I SHOWED YO RESPECT KUS LIKE I SAID YU APPEAR TO B WAT YU SAY YU ABOUT AND I RESPECT THAT AS A MAN WHKXXP

Chessey
prospect

Post by Chessey » March 20th, 2012, 12:58 pm

BLuEFLaGSWaG wrote:yo do any of ya rember niggas calimn gshinecrip i aint tryn to sound retarted now but i herd this shit like 7 years ago and paid no mind to it, it could of never exsisted but i rember a couple niggas sayn it
thats how GSC got its name

SINISTA DEMON
king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Post by SINISTA DEMON » March 20th, 2012, 1:00 pm

SO DEADEYE & GKB TOOK OVER THE UBN WHEN MACK GOT THROWED OFF THE THRONE & MACK WASN'T NO BRIM CAUSE IF HE WAS THERE WOULD OF BEEN A SHIT LOAD OF THEM UNDER THE U

YA'LL EASTCOAST BLOODS HISTORY ISGETTING EXPOSED LIKE SHITHOUNDS

Chessey
prospect

Post by Chessey » March 20th, 2012, 1:01 pm

nigga stay out of eastcoast shit

SixDeuceWS
superior
superior
Affiliation: ParkGang

Post by SixDeuceWS » March 20th, 2012, 1:05 pm

SHINENATION31 wrote:NIGGA THIS IS REAL FUCK DO YOU MEAN ITS FAKE AND WHO IS PIE FACE...FUCK YOU ITS SHINE TILL I DIE WHOOP WHOOP BLOOD
naaa you not food
your an all you can eat buffet

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior
superior
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » March 20th, 2012, 1:05 pm

DREAD wrote:SO DEADEYE & GKB TOOK OVER THE UBN WHEN MACK GOT THROWED OFF THE THRONE & MACK WASN'T NO BRIM CAUSE IF HE WAS THERE WOULD OF BEEN A SHIT LOAD OF THEM UNDER THE U

HERE THIS NIGGA GO ... YOU NEED TO STOP STALKING THE EAST COAST SECTION, JUST MOVE TO SOUND VIEW IN THE CRONX OR BAISLY IN QUEENS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE BLOOD SO BAD. THOSE HOODS ARE BLOODED OUT AND YOU COULD LEARN WHATEVER YOU WANTED IF THEY DECIDED TO EMBRACE AND ACCEPT YOU AS THEIR OWN

BLuEFLaGSWaG
underboss
underboss

Post by BLuEFLaGSWaG » March 20th, 2012, 1:10 pm

Chessey wrote:
BLuEFLaGSWaG wrote:yo do any of ya rember niggas calimn gshinecrip i aint tryn to sound retarted now but i herd this shit like 7 years ago and paid no mind to it, it could of never exsisted but i rember a couple niggas sayn it
thats how GSC got its name
i fucks with some stone niggas ima get the scoop on that but i wish my memory served me left a nigga got knocked out to many times and smoke too many dutches l30l

InfamousSHINE
prospect

Post by InfamousSHINE » March 20th, 2012, 1:13 pm

YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:

YO BLXXDL I WAS SHOWIN YOU LOVE KUS I RECONIZE REAL AND YOU AINT THE REASON WHY IM NOT JACKIN SHINE SO WHY WUD I AS A MAN SIT HERE AND TRY TO PLAY YU OUT YA DIGG LIKE LETS B REAL YU HAVE NUTHIN TO DO WITH WHY IM NOT JACKIN SHINE HOMIE LIKE I PUT THAT ON LANES I SHOWED YO RESPECT KUS LIKE I SAID YU APPEAR TO B WAT YU SAY YU ABOUT AND I RESPECT THAT AS A MAN WHKXXP
aight LANE i respect that my bad BLOOD

BLuEFLaGSWaG
underboss
underboss

Post by BLuEFLaGSWaG » March 20th, 2012, 1:14 pm

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
DREAD wrote:SO DEADEYE & GKB TOOK OVER THE UBN WHEN MACK GOT THROWED OFF THE THRONE & MACK WASN'T NO BRIM CAUSE IF HE WAS THERE WOULD OF BEEN A SHIT LOAD OF THEM UNDER THE U

HERE THIS NIGGA GO ... YOU NEED TO STOP STALKING THE EAST COAST SECTION, JUST MOVE TO SOUND VIEW IN THE CRONX OR BAISLY IN QUEENS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE BLOOD SO BAD. THOSE HOODS ARE BLOODED OUT AND YOU COULD LEARN WHATEVER YOU WANTED IF THEY DECIDED TO EMBRACE AND ACCEPT YOU AS THEIR OWN
Tell the nigga hop in his whip get on i95 follow that shit too the cross bronx and take the exit on webster ave. lol i know u know i95

YGSKILENT
captain
captain
Affiliation: 93G/YL=YoungLords We Are Above All, We See All

Post by YGSKILENT » March 20th, 2012, 1:15 pm

InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:
InfamousSHINE wrote:
YGSKILENT wrote:

aight LANE i respect that my bad BLOOD
ITS KOOL BLXXDL I RESPECT WHY YU WAS BUMMIN AT ME LIKE THAT BUT I HAVE NO BEEF WIT YU KUS YU BOUT YO SHIT GZZ

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior
superior
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » March 20th, 2012, 1:19 pm

BLuEFLaGSWaG wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:

Tell the nigga hop in his whip get on i95 follow that shit too the cross bronx and take the exit on webster ave. lol i know u know i95
WORD THEN HE CAN BE AS BLOOD AS HE WANT ON WEBSTER. NIGGAS NEED TO STOP HAVING THESE LITTLE OBSESSIONS ABOUT NEW YORK AND OUR GANG LIFE. ITS A KNOWN FACT WE MAKE MOVES NO MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU BANGING, YOU NIGGAS WANT IN ON THE "ACTION" JUST COME OUT HERE AND IF YOU A REAL NIGGA OTHER REAL NIGGAS WILL SHOW YOU LOVE

SHINENATION31
prospect
Affiliation: E/S 93ST=NTG SWAN=MSB MONEY=SMM GANGSTER BLOOD=183

Post by SHINENATION31 » March 20th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Fuck this I'm blood

BLuEFLaGSWaG
underboss
underboss

Post by BLuEFLaGSWaG » March 20th, 2012, 1:24 pm

with all shit talkn these niggas should by a gps and navigate they ass to a hood out here like this northside nigga :lol: shit ill give em a full address

SHINENATION31
prospect

Post by SHINENATION31 » March 20th, 2012, 1:29 pm

Why y'all sayin I'm food I'm realer than y'all I'm respected everywhere

Lions360Roar
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Kingism

Post by Lions360Roar » March 20th, 2012, 1:44 pm

nigga mack is a bitch ass nigga. he food. so if you follow this nigga that makes you food too am i right or am i right?

just sayin.

dramabrim59
prospect

Post by dramabrim59 » March 20th, 2012, 1:55 pm

nybba rankin system
guerilla father - excecutive decisions regardin the set
high 020 -serves the gf carruin out ordera to the low
low 020 -carries out orders to gens
5 star- war chief strategizes war and decides beefs
4 star-treasurer collects kitty and acts as the
counselor
3star- general of discipline acts ensures all soldiers are acting accordingly and enforce conduct
2 star- comes up with positive ideas for the hood such as charity and food drive development events
1 star- generalnof communication interacts with hats in jail and knows all politics

BLuEFLaGSWaG
underboss
underboss

Post by BLuEFLaGSWaG » March 20th, 2012, 2:20 pm

:facepalm:

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Affiliation: 79MSB

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 20th, 2012, 2:22 pm

SHINENATION31 wrote:WHY NOBODY RESPECT MY GANGSTER......YALL REALLY TRYNA SAY IM FOOD
BECAUSE YOU A PLATE AND I PUT THAT ON SWANS YOU STERLING SILVER ASS FAGGOT..IM IN A BAD FUCKIN MODE TODAY..SO DONT MAKE ME MAKE THAT CALL BITCH AND FIX A NICE DINNER PLATE FOR SOME REAL RIGHT SONNYS :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

SHINENATION31
prospect

Post by SHINENATION31 » March 20th, 2012, 2:24 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
SHINENATION31 wrote:WHY NOBODY RESPECT MY GANGSTER......YALL REALLY TRYNA SAY IM FOOD
BECAUSE YOU A PLATE AND I PUT THAT ON SWANS YOU STERLING SILVER ASS FAGGOT..IM IN A BAD FUCKIN MODE TODAY..SO DONT MAKE ME MAKE THAT CALL BITCH AND FIX A NICE DINNER PLATE FOR SOME REAL RIGHT SONNYS :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
FUCK YOU MAN AN THAT SWAN SHIT SUCK MY SHINE DICK

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Affiliation: 79MSB

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 20th, 2012, 2:26 pm

SUCK THIS SWAN DICK SUNSHINE :lol:

HizDiam6nd
fresh meat