WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

superior contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: 79MSB

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 26th, 2012, 11:06 pm

SOME DO SOME DONT ITS SIMPLE

official contributor
My Affiliation: ParkGang

Postby SixDeuceWS » February 26th, 2012, 11:28 pm

you got more then one nigga telling you Brims dont call themselves Brims and you still think im a dumb ass nigga who need to kill myself and last time i checked Maxxed is Tree if im not mistaken and he be off the same wave

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 26th, 2012, 11:29 pm

THERE AINT ENOUGH YOU TUBE VIDEOS OF CALI BRIMS SAYIN THEY NOT BLOODS..SO THATS WHY HE CONFUSED :lol:

official contributor

Postby SixDeuceWS » February 26th, 2012, 11:31 pm

he got more then one nigga telling him he still talking mess..mind you D-ii is from the Ill and said it himself and he still on some shit, he need to come outside

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 26th, 2012, 11:38 pm

SixDeuceWS wrote:he got more then one nigga telling him he still talking mess..mind you D-ii is from the Ill and said it himself and he still on some shit, he need to come outside

WORD I KNOW I AINT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED HE FUNNY STYLE..HE GOT ACTUAL QUEENS& MOBS CORRECTING HIM BUT HE WANNA STICK TO WHAT HE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT.

official contributor
My Affiliation: TTRRIILLZZ...

Postby NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 3:07 am

SixDeuceWS wrote:you got more then one nigga telling you Brims dont call themselves Brims and you still think im a dumb ass nigga who need to kill myself and last time i checked Maxxed is Tree if im not mistaken and he be off the same wave

YOU TRYNA BRING THE NIGGA MAX INTO THE FOLD AND HE AINT EVEN MAKE A POST IN THIS THREAD, WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED MAX DONT FUcK WITH NOBODY HE JUST A LONE TTP NIGGA IN THE BRONX SOMEWHERE WHO AINT BLOOD AND DONT FUcK WITH NIGGAS WHO RIDE THE FIVE...

THEN WE GOT YOU, A HPB IN BROOKLYN SOMEWHERE cLAIMIN YOU FUcK WITH BRIMS WHO NOT BLOOD AND KNOW SOME BcB NIGGAS THAT BANG BURGANDY OVER RED cAUSE YOU cOME TO JERSEY AND BE IN NEWARK SOMEWHERE EVERY WEEKEND. NIGGA :killself: :lol:

LAST I GOT THE ONE NIGGA THAT I DO KNOW WHO IS WHO HE SAY HE IS THATS MOB THATS BLOODIN LIKE HOW THE REST OF THEM NIGGAS DO...

NOTIcE HOW ITS ONLY THE NIGGAS "INTERNET" NIGGAS WHO JUST cOINcEDENTLY HAPPEN TO BE OUTSIDE OF JERSEY SAYIN THAT DUMB SHIT.

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 10:32 am

NAH NAH NIGGA..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?

heavyweight contributor
My Affiliation: QUEENIN

Postby D-ii OR D-ii-E » February 27th, 2012, 10:37 am

AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL ONE FAMILY BUT NIGGAZ GOT DIFFERENT LAST NAMES

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 10:45 am

D-ii OR D-ii-E wrote:AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL ONE FAMILY BUT NIGGAZ GOT DIFFERENT LAST NAMES

WELL SAID BL79D..THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS LIKE WE ALL THE SAME RACE BUT FROM DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES.

official contributor

Postby NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 10:55 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH NAH NIGGA..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?

NOW YOU SUcKIN DII AND THE SNYPE NIGGA OFF...

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE NIGGAS INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN ASS JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB SHIT ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME NIGGAS cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE SHIT IS, INTERNET NIGGAS "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY FUcKIN cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM NIGGAS IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR PIRUcITY.

official contributor

Postby NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 10:58 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
D-ii OR D-ii-E wrote:AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL ONE FAMILY BUT NIGGAZ GOT DIFFERENT LAST NAMES

WELL SAID BL79D..THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS LIKE WE ALL THE SAME RACE BUT FROM DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES.

ONLY YOU RETARDED ASS WOULD TRY TO USE AN ANOLOGY TO cOMPARE GANG-BANGIN TO cIVILIZATION...FUcKIN WIERDO :facepalm: :lol:

official contributor

Postby NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 11:05 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH NAH NIGGA..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE NIGGAS INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN ASS JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB SHIT ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME NIGGAS cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE SHIT IS, INTERNET NIGGAS "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY FUcKIN cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM NIGGAS IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR BUGANDYVILL OR NO DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT... :lol:

official contributor

Postby J-R_RiDa » February 27th, 2012, 3:05 pm

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE NIGGAS INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN ASS JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB SHIT ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME NIGGAS cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE SHIT IS, INTERNET NIGGAS "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY FUcKIN cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM NIGGAS IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR BUGANDYVILL OR NO DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT... :lol:

yo i think you reading a lil to much into it or they just might not be saying it right. most nigga relate to they set more than they gang alliance. so they'll say i'm brim, ru, 7, murda, or shine way before they even mention blood... well atleast w/s & 7's do..... thats from so many sets beefin that to most there isn't a such thing as blood anymore, only a title that niggas fall under but all the main concepts are gone in a way.....

superior contributor
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 27th, 2012, 4:06 pm

WHERE I'M FROM IF YOU AINT CRIP THEN YOU BLOOD, PERIOD!...AINT NO IN BETWEENS!...WHETHER YOU BANGIN A EASTSIDE HOOD OR A WESTSIDE BLOCK, WHETHER YOU RED RAGGIN OR WEARING BURGUNDY...BUT NIGGAZ FROM ESSEX COUNTY KNOW HOW MY HOOD USED TO BE BACK IN THE DAY, MU LOVE WAS A WAY OF LIFE...THERE AINT NO MORE BLOOD UNITY SO LIKE J-R SAID NIGGAZ PUT ON FOR THEY HOOD FIRST, THEY SET SECOND & THE ALLIANCE THEY FALL UNDER IS THIRD...

WHETHER A NIGGA SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM NIGGAZ BANGIN THAT BLUE SHIT GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 4:09 pm

I SAY WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHING(BLOOD) WHEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF BEING ONE?

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 27th, 2012, 4:12 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I SAY WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHING(BLOOD) WHEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF BEING ONE?

CUZ JERZEY RE-WROTE THE RULES TO BANGIN A LOOOOOONG TIME AGO!... :2cents:

official contributor
My Affiliation: \,,/

Postby JaymoB-Ru » February 27th, 2012, 4:51 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHETHER A NIGGA SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM NIGGAZ BANGIN THAT BLUE SHIT GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!

at least someone gets it. damn took niggaz long enough. of course its ur set first but ur banner is ur banner....

wen i see a hkoover say im hkoover not krip dont matter to me he still a brab in my fucking eyes.

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 5:05 pm

JaymoB-Ru wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHETHER A NIGGA SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM NIGGAZ BANGIN THAT BLUE SHIT GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!

at least someone gets it. damn took niggaz long enough. of course its ur set first but ur banner is ur banner....

wen i see a hkoover say im hkoover not krip dont matter to me he still a brab in my fucking eyes.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHIN WHEN YOU STILL GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF IT

official contributor
My Affiliation: LMAO

Postby Snype Mafia » February 27th, 2012, 10:45 pm

JaymoB-Ru wrote:

still i here you nd like i sed its big b's always with me im reppin da blood alliance/banner/family but thats not my gang. blood gangs are blood gangs more like my cousins its a technical thing some niggaz dont care but you dam rite police & locs label it all the same. and yea thats why i ride as blood but lets keep it funky its like poppin the 5ive. i dont ride no 5ive nd niggaz no that but wen im shakin wit e/s homies we mite pop a 5 nd throw up dubbz

fresh meat
My Affiliation: HGCVER

Postby bKamGr52ve » February 27th, 2012, 11:51 pm

SkrillaGANG wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:YEAH THEY WESTSIDE BRIMMIN AND I WONDER HOW THE FRUITS FEEL ABOUT THEM CALLING THEMSELVES HATS..THE NYBBA DOES IT.

In jersey city Ru's n Brims don't b off dat blood shyt :2cents: even tho dey fukk wit da blood homies heavy...n 2 answer ur question bout FTB's...dem nikkaz do kall demselves hatboys sumtimes...a kouple of dese nikkaz even klique up wit hoover nikkaz n dey kall dey lil alliance "da orange hatboys" :lol:

wHere da fucC yxu see gr52ves cliccin with hatbxys in jersey. i aint never heard xf nx sHit called da xrange hatbxys

official contributor
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby SkrillaGANG » February 28th, 2012, 2:53 am

bKamGr52ve wrote:
SkrillaGANG wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:YEAH THEY WESTSIDE BRIMMIN AND I WONDER HOW THE FRUITS FEEL ABOUT THEM CALLING THEMSELVES HATS..THE NYBBA DOES IT.

In jersey city Ru's n Brims don't b off dat blood shyt :2cents: even tho dey fukk wit da blood homies heavy...n 2 answer ur question bout FTB's...dem nikkaz do kall demselves hatboys sumtimes...a kouple of dese nikkaz even klique up wit hoover nikkaz n dey kall dey lil alliance "da orange hatboys" :lol:

wHere da fucC yxu see gr52ves cliccin with hatbxys in jersey. i aint never heard xf nx sHit called da xrange hatbxys

Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead ass

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 28th, 2012, 3:34 am

SkrillaGANG wrote: Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead ass

WORD EVERY HOOD THAT'S ACTIVE DOES THAT SHIT...ON THE SOUTH THE 793 & 464 BOYS CLIK'D UP CALLIN IT "INSANE BEVEN GANG"...NIGGAZ ALREADY KNOW 793 & 103'S GET ALONG IN MORE HOODS THAN ONE IN ESSEX CALLIN THE ALLIANCE "79-G"...EVERYY HOOD GOT DIFFERENT POLITICS

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 10:00 am

NIGGAS DO THAT OUT HERE TOO..I KNOW THE BRIMS AND LANES BE SAYING ''2 LS MAKE A HAT''

fresh meat
My Affiliation: HGCVER

Postby bKamGr52ve » February 28th, 2012, 11:01 am

aint even gxnna lie dat shit sxund crazy cuz. but JC niccas dx what JC niccas dx i aint frxntin xn they mxvements.

official contributor

Postby NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 28th, 2012, 12:07 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:yo i think you reading a lil to much into it or they just might not be saying it right. most nigga relate to they set more than they gang alliance. so they'll say i'm brim, ru, 7, murda, or shine way before they even mention blood...

I AINT EVEN READ THE REST cAUSE WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS FUcKIN cOMMON SENSE BRAH :facepalm: :2cents:

official contributor

Postby NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 28th, 2012, 12:16 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
SkrillaGANG wrote: Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead ass

WORD EVERY HOOD THAT'S ACTIVE DOES THAT SHIT...ON THE SOUTH THE 793 & 464 BOYS CLIK'D UP CALLIN IT "INSANE BEVEN GANG"...NIGGAZ ALREADY KNOW 793 & 103'S GET ALONG IN MORE HOODS THAN ONE IN ESSEX CALLIN THE ALLIANCE "79-G"...EVERYY HOOD GOT DIFFERENT POLITICS

THATS THE THING THOUGH NIGGAS DO THAT SHIT IN THE HOOD. AND ITS MAINLY THE ONES THAT REALLY ON SOME GET MONEY SHIT MORESO THAN BANGIN. IN THAT BUILDIN DONT NONE OF THAT GOOFY SOUNDIN BULLSHIT POP OFF AND HALF THE TIME NIGGAS BE RUNNIN AROUND cLICKIN WITH OTHER HOODS THEY BIG DOGS AINT GOIN FOR NONE OF THAT SHIT AND THATS EXAcTLY WHY NIGGAS cOME HOME AND SHUT SHIT DOWN WHIcH LEADS TO NIGGAS TRIPPIN. :2cents:

ITS TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS, NIGGAS ON THE STREET (ESPEcIALLY ONES WIT A LIL STAIN) GET AWAY WITH ALOT OF SHIT WHEN THEY BIG DOG DOIN A RUN IN THAT BUILDIN cAUSE THEY KNOW cANT NOBODY REALLY TELL THEM SHIT. BUT WHEN NIGGAS HEAR ABOUT SILLY SHIT LIKE "79G" AND "ORANGE HATBOYS" AND ALL THE REST OF THE SHIT IN JAIL, NIGGAS EITHER GONNA GET PUSHED WHEN NIGGAS GIVE THE WORD OR THEY GONNA GET FUcKED UP WHENEVER THEY GET BUMPED OFF... :2cents:

official contributor

Postby SkrillaGANG » February 28th, 2012, 5:17 pm

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:

THATS THE THING THOUGH NIGGAS DO THAT SHIT IN THE HOOD. AND ITS MAINLY THE ONES THAT REALLY ON SOME GET MONEY SHIT MORESO THAN BANGIN. IN THAT BUILDIN DONT NONE OF THAT GOOFY SOUNDIN BULLSHIT POP OFF AND HALF THE TIME NIGGAS BE RUNNIN AROUND cLICKIN WITH OTHER HOODS THEY BIG DOGS AINT GOIN FOR NONE OF THAT SHIT AND THATS EXAcTLY WHY NIGGAS cOME HOME AND SHUT SHIT DOWN WHIcH LEADS TO NIGGAS TRIPPIN. :2cents:

ITS TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS, NIGGAS ON THE STREET (ESPEcIALLY ONES WIT A LIL STAIN) GET AWAY WITH ALOT OF SHIT WHEN THEY BIG DOG DOIN A RUN IN THAT BUILDIN cAUSE THEY KNOW cANT NOBODY REALLY TELL THEM SHIT. BUT WHEN NIGGAS HEAR ABOUT SILLY SHIT LIKE "79G" AND "ORANGE HATBOYS" AND ALL THE REST OF THE SHIT IN JAIL, NIGGAS EITHER GONNA GET PUSHED WHEN NIGGAS GIVE THE WORD OR THEY GONNA GET FUcKED UP WHENEVER THEY GET BUMPED OFF... :2cents:

AINT NOBODY TALKIN BOUT DA BUILDIN NIKKA...OF KOURSE SHYT DONT WORK LIKE DAT IN DA BUILDIN DATS KOMMON FUKKIN SENSE

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 7:48 pm

:lol:

official contributor

Postby NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 28th, 2012, 8:46 pm

SkrillaGANG wrote:
NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:

AINT NOBODY TALKIN BOUT DA BUILDIN NIKKA...OF KOURSE SHYT DONT WORK LIKE DAT IN DA BUILDIN DATS KOMMON FUKKIN SENSE

NIGGA YOU AINT HAVE TO BE TALKIN ABOUT THE BUILDIN FOR ME TO BRING IT UP, BUT THATS REALLY THE MAIN REASON WHY NIGGAS MOVE THE WAY THEY MOVE HERE cAUSE THEY KNOW THE NIGGAS THAT WILL PUSH THEY SHIT BAcK FOR cLIcKIN UP THE WAY THE DO IS DOWN...

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 8:50 pm

I DONT CARE IF NIGGAS IS MAKING TRILLIONS..CLAIMIN ALLIEGEIENCE TO A CERTAIN FLAG AND THEN TYING FLAGS WITH THE OPPOSING FLAG IS BOOTY :facepalm:

official contributor

Postby Uptown Boy » February 28th, 2012, 8:53 pm

718, u just picked up ya flag last week. theres kids that havent bust they first nut yet that been bangin longer than u and put in more work than u. da fuck is u talkin about flags for?

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 9:03 pm

NIGGA I WAS A FRESHMEN IN HIGHSCHOOL FIGHTING CRIP NIGGAS DAILY

superior contributor

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 29th, 2012, 1:38 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NIGGA I WAS A FRESHMEN IN HIGHSCHOOL FIGHTING CRIP NIGGAS DAILY

official contributor

Postby SixDeuceWS » February 29th, 2012, 1:49 am

:lol:

official contributor
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.
My Region: Nationwide
My Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.

Postby NYCtoCaliLoc » February 29th, 2012, 2:01 am

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NIGGA I WAS A FRESHMEN IN HIGHSCHOOL FIGHTING CRIP NIGGAS DAILY

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

heavyweight contributor

Postby D-ii OR D-ii-E » March 18th, 2012, 6:32 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHERE I'M FROM IF YOU AINT CRIP THEN YOU BLOOD, PERIOD!...AINT NO IN BETWEENS!...WHETHER YOU BANGIN A EASTSIDE HOOD OR A WESTSIDE BLOCK, WHETHER YOU RED RAGGIN OR WEARING BURGUNDY...BUT NIGGAZ FROM ESSEX COUNTY KNOW HOW MY HOOD USED TO BE BACK IN THE DAY, MU LOVE WAS A WAY OF LIFE...THERE AINT NO MORE BLOOD UNITY SO LIKE J-R SAID NIGGAZ PUT ON FOR THEY HOOD FIRST, THEY SET SECOND & THE ALLIANCE THEY FALL UNDER IS THIRD...

WHETHER A NIGGA SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM NIGGAZ BANGIN THAT BLUE SHIT GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!

TRILL TALK

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 18th, 2012, 7:27 pm

YO D-II YOU FUCK WITH THE BOSKOE NIGGA

heavyweight contributor

Postby D-ii OR D-ii-E » March 28th, 2012, 7:55 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:YO D-II YOU FUCK WITH THE BOSKOE NIGGA

yea, we talk on fb and twitter

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 28th, 2012, 8:47 pm

ITS BRAZY HOW HIM AND BURGANDY WAS DOING SONGS/VIDEOS TOGETHER AND NEXT THING THEY GOING AT ON TWITTER :smh:

official contributor
My Affiliation: LMAO

Postby Snype Mafia » March 29th, 2012, 7:55 pm

guess niggaz jus gonna have 2 agree 2 disagree :tiphat:

superior contributor

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 29th, 2012, 8:06 pm

IF THAT DONT CAUSE A FULL QSB/NHP WAR THEN THE WILD L.A DAYS ARE OVER