Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh



CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2854
Joined: April 17th, 2010, 1:06 pm
Location: THE TOWN = THE RED PAINT
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: cANT SAY THEY MIGHT BAN ME AGAIN LOL

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby MURDAKAPITAL » September 5th, 2011, 3:20 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:I NEVER SAID THAT..I JUST SAID I GOT A FEW CONNECTS THAT I MAKE A PHONE CALL AND MAKE WHAT U THINK CAN'T HAPPEN, HAPPEN!!


YEAH YEAH NIGGA WE KNOW, YOU BE PULLIN MAK 90'S AND LAR 9'S OUT GYM BAGS REMEMBER? :bored:

TRUEblue718 wrote:AND MY POINT IS THAT I DON'T AGREE WITH U, MONEY IS STILL THE KEY TO LIFE OUT HERE AND THE MORE U HAVE THE MORE U CAN GET DONE..MONEY OPEN UP DOORS AND PATHS TO GET SHIT THROUGH..BY THE WAY U TALKING ITS PLAIN TO SEE U AIN'T GOT NO MONEY AND U DON'T HAVE A CONNECT..


NIGGA PLEASE MONEY TALK BUT HONESTLY YOU THINK THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHITE MOTHAFUcKAS GONNA RISK JAIL TIME OR THE cHANcE OF LOSIN THEIR DEALER LIScENSE OVER YA AVERAGE BLAcK WITH THE STRIcTNESS OF THESE LAWS NOWADAYS....HELL NO

OR YOU THINK YA AVERAGE HOOD NIGGA IS GONNA SAY "YO I AINT GOT NO GUN LIScENSE BUT I'LL OVERPAY YOU IF YOU SELL ME A ASSULT RIFLE WITHOUT A FFL" HELL NO!!!!!! THAT NIGGA GONNA FIND HIM ANOTHA NIGGA WITH SOME HAND HELD SHIT THAT MAYBE BEEN SHOT OFF ONcE OR TWIcE AND GO BAcK TO MAKIN THAT BREAD..

YOU THINK EVERY GUN OUT HERE IS BOUGHT OUT HERE BY A cONNEcT SELLIN THEM? YOU NOW HOW MANY SUBURBIAN HOUSES GET ROBBED EVERYDAY IN SEARcH OFF GUNS OR EVEN LIL GUN SHOPS IN THE HIcKS....LIKE I SAID IF YOU cOULD HAVE A STEADY GUN cONNEcT THATS WHATS POPPIN BUT THAT SHIT "KINDA" HARD TO FIND UP HERE WITH THE LAW AND MOTHAFUcKAS RELUcTANT TO TAKE A cHANcE SELLIN SHIT





official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2854
Joined: April 17th, 2010, 1:06 pm
Location: THE TOWN = THE RED PAINT
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: cANT SAY THEY MIGHT BAN ME AGAIN LOL

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby MURDAKAPITAL » September 5th, 2011, 3:22 pm

18HOOLIGAN7 wrote:house nigga? come on trenton , lmao come better then that, you smm talking about all these strict laws like theyre arent loop holes, do it your way runnin around with old ass hand me down broken handle .380's , ill do it my way we'll agree to disagree :tiphat:


GO DRINK BLEAcH NIGGA.... :321:

official contributor
Posts: 1818
Joined: June 19th, 2010, 11:06 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: 6-deuce IGC

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 3:25 pm

18HOOLIGAN7 wrote:house nigga? come on trenton , lmao come better then that, you smm talking about all these strict laws like theyre arent loop holes, do it your way runnin around with old ass hand me down broken handle .380's , ill do it my way we'll agree to disagree :tiphat:



WHAT SO FUNNY U WOULD SAY THAT I MET MY HALF BROTHER FAMILY MEMBER A FEW MONTHS BAC..HE FROM JERSEY CITY AND WE WAS TALKING ABOUT HAMMERS AND HE HAD THE NERVE TO PULL OUT THIS OLD RUST BROKEN DOWN DUCT TAPE FOR A HANDLE 380..I WAS STUCK ON STUPID I SAID YO THIS SHIT EVEN WORK..HE TOLD ME TO BUST IT OFF, I'VE NEVER BEEN SCARED TO BUST A HAMMER IN MY LIFE BUT I AIN'T SHOOT THAT SHIT..SHIT LOOKED LIKE IT WOULD HAVE BLEW UP IN MY HAND..I SAID DAMN THIS THE TYPE OF SHIT YA'LL NIGGAZ RUNNING AROUND WITHOUT HERE...

heavyweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 6306
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 8:56 am
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 5th, 2011, 3:26 pm

:bored:

official contributor
Posts: 1818
Joined: June 19th, 2010, 11:06 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: 6-deuce IGC

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 3:31 pm

MURDAKAPITAL wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:I NEVER SAID THAT..I JUST SAID I GOT A FEW CONNECTS THAT I MAKE A PHONE CALL AND MAKE WHAT U THINK CAN'T HAPPEN, HAPPEN!!


YEAH YEAH NIGGA WE KNOW, YOU BE PULLIN MAK 90'S AND LAR 9'S OUT GYM BAGS REMEMBER? :bored:

TRUEblue718 wrote:AND MY POINT IS THAT I DON'T AGREE WITH U, MONEY IS STILL THE KEY TO LIFE OUT HERE AND THE MORE U HAVE THE MORE U CAN GET DONE..MONEY OPEN UP DOORS AND PATHS TO GET SHIT THROUGH..BY THE WAY U TALKING ITS PLAIN TO SEE U AIN'T GOT NO MONEY AND U DON'T HAVE A CONNECT..


NIGGA PLEASE MONEY TALK BUT HONESTLY YOU THINK THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHITE MOTHAFUcKAS GONNA RISK JAIL TIME OR THE cHANcE OF LOSIN THEIR DEALER LIScENSE OVER YA AVERAGE BLAcK WITH THE STRIcTNESS OF THESE LAWS NOWADAYS....HELL NO

OR YOU THINK YA AVERAGE HOOD NIGGA IS GONNA SAY "YO I AINT GOT NO GUN LIScENSE BUT I'LL OVERPAY YOU IF YOU SELL ME A ASSULT RIFLE WITHOUT A FFL" HELL NO!!!!!! THAT NIGGA GONNA FIND HIM ANOTHA NIGGA WITH SOME HAND HELD SHIT THAT MAYBE BEEN SHOT OFF ONcE OR TWIcE AND GO BAcK TO MAKIN THAT BREAD..

YOU THINK EVERY GUN OUT HERE IS BOUGHT OUT HERE BY A cONNEcT SELLIN THEM? YOU NOW HOW MANY SUBURBIAN HOUSES GET ROBBED EVERYDAY IN SEARcH OFF GUNS OR EVEN LIL GUN SHOPS IN THE HIcKS....LIKE I SAID IF YOU cOULD HAVE A STEADY GUN cONNEcT THATS WHATS POPPIN BUT THAT SHIT "KINDA" HARD TO FIND UP HERE WITH THE LAW AND MOTHAFUcKAS RELUcTANT TO TAKE A cHANcE SELLIN SHIT


NIGGA I LOVE MY MAK-90 AND LAR, I JUST AIN'T HAD ALOT OF CHANCES TO BRING THEM OUT TO SAY HELLO..BUT THATS A WHOLE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS..
AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE U GOT TO TRAVEL FOR THE CONNECT, SCARED MONEY DON'T MAKE NO MONEY REMEBER THAT..

official contributor
Posts: 1818
Joined: June 19th, 2010, 11:06 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: 6-deuce IGC

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 3:34 pm

BUT ANYWAY THE POINT THAT WE ALL GOT AWAY FROM IS THAT IF THESE GUYS WAS ABLE TO GET UP 30K WORTH OF DRUGS, WHY COULDN'T THEY GET A DECENT GUN CONNECT..I'M PRETTY SURE THE SAME PERSON THEY WAS GETTING THE DRUGS FROM COULD HAVE GOT THE HAMMER TOO...

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2854
Joined: April 17th, 2010, 1:06 pm
Location: THE TOWN = THE RED PAINT
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: cANT SAY THEY MIGHT BAN ME AGAIN LOL

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby MURDAKAPITAL » September 5th, 2011, 3:34 pm

:bored: OK "RAMBO"

official contributor
Posts: 1818
Joined: June 19th, 2010, 11:06 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: 6-deuce IGC

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 3:37 pm

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 2854
Joined: April 17th, 2010, 1:06 pm
Location: THE TOWN = THE RED PAINT
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: cANT SAY THEY MIGHT BAN ME AGAIN LOL

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby MURDAKAPITAL » September 5th, 2011, 3:39 pm

SMH THIS NIGGA LOL :facepalm:

official contributor
Posts: 1818
Joined: June 19th, 2010, 11:06 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: 6-deuce IGC

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 3:40 pm

testing something out :stoned:

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 5th, 2011, 7:20 pm

GAH DAMN, THIS THREAD WENT TO HELL... :rip:

official contributor
Posts: 1771
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 11:17 am
Location: Wild Wild West
My Region: East Coast

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 5th, 2011, 8:44 pm

ya'll niggas is critical but to put it like this.... alot of niggas would rather catch a gun charge than catch that traficcking of firearms charge..... well in NJ anyways, i know ya'll NY niggas getting hit with that mandatory 3 if ya'll get caught.... its a different ball game really so ya'll can stop going back & forth

lightweight contributor
Posts: 413
Joined: February 7th, 2011, 4:17 am
Location: The town
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: niggas that got sense

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby A pimp » September 5th, 2011, 8:59 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:ya'll niggas is critical but to put it like this.... alot of niggas would rather catch a gun charge than catch that traficcking of firearms charge..... well in NJ anyways, i know ya'll NY niggas getting hit with that mandatory 3 if ya'll get caught.... its a different ball game really so ya'll can stop going back & forth

Truly....convicted felon in nj mandatory 5 with 85% caught with possession of firearm

official contributor
Posts: 1771
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 11:17 am
Location: Wild Wild West
My Region: East Coast

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 5th, 2011, 9:09 pm

A pimp wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:ya'll niggas is critical but to put it like this.... alot of niggas would rather catch a gun charge than catch that traficcking of firearms charge..... well in NJ anyways, i know ya'll NY niggas getting hit with that mandatory 3 if ya'll get caught.... its a different ball game really so ya'll can stop going back & forth

Truly....convicted felon in nj mandatory 5 with 85% caught with possession of firearm


thats for convicted felons.... but in ny they don't care who or what you are.... that 3 is mandatory

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 773
Joined: October 7th, 2009, 1:57 pm
Location: Dah Bronx
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Tdc sec 2 ^ Gunnin every day

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby Co-op Sec 2 dah fuk ^ » September 5th, 2011, 10:04 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
A pimp wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:ya'll niggas is critical but to put it like this.... alot of niggas would rather catch a gun charge than catch that traficcking of firearms charge..... well in NJ anyways, i know ya'll NY niggas getting hit with that mandatory 3 if ya'll get caught.... its a different ball game really so ya'll can stop going back & forth

Truly....convicted felon in nj mandatory 5 with 85% caught with possession of firearm


thats for convicted felons.... but in ny they don't care who or what you are.... that 3 is mandatory


yea my cuzzo got off of that 3 tho 1st man to ever do it since the laws got more strict ... even plaxico got knocked widd 3....

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 6th, 2011, 12:15 am

WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:

official contributor
Posts: 1771
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 11:17 am
Location: Wild Wild West
My Region: East Coast

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 6th, 2011, 1:30 am

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:


word..... cause that shit is a no exception law..... put it like this plaxico's shit was legally registered to him & they still bodied him

lightweight contributor
Posts: 413
Joined: February 7th, 2011, 4:17 am
Location: The town
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: niggas that got sense

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby A pimp » September 6th, 2011, 10:07 am

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:

Truly

heavyweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 6306
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 8:56 am
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 6th, 2011, 8:22 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:



not nesscessarly people coppin out asap DA cutting deals for guilty pleas out the gate

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 510
Joined: October 22nd, 2009, 8:52 pm
Location: East coast...EuRope...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: XRM

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby DatXRMKnoCKa » September 6th, 2011, 8:47 pm

The sob nikka spazz got a tune up in the can.....damn!!!....TheM bRiM nikkas have long aRms!!! :drama:

official contributor
Posts: 2951
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 7:29 pm
Location: 973 jerz

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby Ea$yMoney » September 6th, 2011, 8:54 pm

plax didnt get 3. he got 2 and did 2

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 6th, 2011, 10:06 pm

18HOOLIGAN7 wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:



not nesscessarly people coppin out asap DA cutting deals for guilty pleas out the gate


& THEY COULDN'T HELP WEEZY OR PLAX, HUH?

DatXRMKnoCKa wrote:The sob nikka spazz got a tune up in the can.....damn!!!....TheM bRiM nikkas have long aRms!!! :drama:


SAY WORD?...NAH CHILL!... :lol:

official contributor
Posts: 1771
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 11:17 am
Location: Wild Wild West
My Region: East Coast

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 6th, 2011, 10:14 pm

DatXRMKnoCKa wrote:The sob nikka spazz got a tune up in the can.....damn!!!....TheM bRiM nikkas have long aRms!!! :drama:


lol his brothers can't save him now.....

official contributor
Posts: 1975
Joined: May 11th, 2010, 8:01 pm
Location: 07018-973
My Region: East Coast

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby bear » September 6th, 2011, 10:20 pm

:drama: DAM!

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 773
Joined: October 7th, 2009, 1:57 pm
Location: Dah Bronx
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Tdc sec 2 ^ Gunnin every day

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby Co-op Sec 2 dah fuk ^ » September 6th, 2011, 11:17 pm

nah ma cuzzo is no snitch.. it was his weapon he just flicked the couple of bullets he had in his clip b4 the cops can run up to him and search him... when they got to him they asked if he had a gun, he said yea... they arrested him.. also he neva had a record.. and a great lawyer... its beatable not everyone snitches, well at least on my side.. any one of ma homies that got knocked are doin dey full bids, wateva widd out snitchin

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 773
Joined: October 7th, 2009, 1:57 pm
Location: Dah Bronx
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Tdc sec 2 ^ Gunnin every day

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby Co-op Sec 2 dah fuk ^ » September 6th, 2011, 11:18 pm

we was in 161 every court date fightin that shit.. each courtdate they kept movin it down to misdemeanors a, b, etc.. howeva that shit goes

heavyweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 6306
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 8:56 am
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 7th, 2011, 11:26 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
18HOOLIGAN7 wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:



not nesscessarly people coppin out asap DA cutting deals for guilty pleas out the gate


& THEY COULDN'T HELP WEEZY OR PLAX, HUH?

DatXRMKnoCKa wrote:The sob nikka spazz got a tune up in the can.....damn!!!....TheM bRiM nikkas have long aRms!!! :drama:


SAY WORD?...NAH CHILL!... :lol:


hugh plax aint get the maximum at he had a reccless endangerment for letting the hammer go around mad people he got of easy niccas in my hood would take that in a hart beat cheddar bob or not

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 8th, 2011, 12:53 am

18HOOLIGAN7 wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
18HOOLIGAN7 wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:



not nesscessarly people coppin out asap DA cutting deals for guilty pleas out the gate


& THEY COULDN'T HELP WEEZY OR PLAX, HUH?

DatXRMKnoCKa wrote:The sob nikka spazz got a tune up in the can.....damn!!!....TheM bRiM nikkas have long aRms!!! :drama:


SAY WORD?...NAH CHILL!... :lol:


hugh plax aint get the maximum at he had a reccless endangerment for letting the hammer go around mad people he got of easy niccas in my hood would take that in a hart beat cheddar bob or not


NEW YORK BE WYLIN ON THE GUN LAWS...IT STILL PERPLEXES ME HOW THE NIGGA SHOT HIMSELF & GOT SENT TO PRISON...MOST UPSTANDING JUDGES IN AMERICA WOULDA LAUGHED @ YOU, SLAMMED THE GAVEL & KICKED YOU OUT THE COURTROOM FOR BEING SO STUPID...

heavyweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 6306
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 8:56 am
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 8th, 2011, 4:04 pm

he definatly did pop himself BUT he COULD HAVE shot other people plus this dumb nicca thought he was gonna beat the charge they offered him a year he aint take it nicca gulianni was just on tv talking about gun shit he playin with them.. plax money long not gulliani long he had to make a point with plax

lightweight contributor
Posts: 290
Joined: August 8th, 2011, 11:01 am
My Region: Nationwide

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby NWK GOBLIN » September 13th, 2011, 3:00 pm

DatXRMKnoCKa wrote:The sob nikka spazz got a tune up in the can.....damn!!!....TheM bRiM nikkas have long aRms!!! :drama:


word!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: all dat stain dont mean shit when it comes to ur hand game :2cents:

official contributor
Posts: 1771
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 11:17 am
Location: Wild Wild West
My Region: East Coast

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby J-R_RiDa » September 13th, 2011, 8:07 pm

NWK GOBLIN wrote:
DatXRMKnoCKa wrote:The sob nikka spazz got a tune up in the can.....damn!!!....TheM bRiM nikkas have long aRms!!! :drama:


word!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: all dat stain dont mean shit when it comes to ur hand game :2cents:


crazy thing is spazz got touched by a normal nigga, not no brim or any other gangmember

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 184
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: FTB -VA

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby KeepItBrimmish » September 14th, 2011, 3:22 pm

how the post go from the big homies gettin locked down to "who got the best hammer connect" to weezy and plaxico then to spazz gettin folded up? shit be wild on thehoodup i swear. :facepalm:

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 184
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: FTB -VA

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby KeepItBrimmish » September 14th, 2011, 4:06 pm

:facepalm:

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 14th, 2011, 8:44 pm

YOU ORIGINALLY FROM NEWPORT NEWS?

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 184
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: FTB -VA

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby KeepItBrimmish » September 14th, 2011, 9:54 pm

born and raised in the news bruh

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 14th, 2011, 10:02 pm

KeepItBrimmish wrote:born and raised in the news bruh


YOU BANGIN FROOT OR 232?

official contributor
Posts: 1975
Joined: May 11th, 2010, 8:01 pm
Location: 07018-973
My Region: East Coast

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby bear » September 14th, 2011, 10:02 pm

:drama:

lightweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 184
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: FTB -VA

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby KeepItBrimmish » September 14th, 2011, 10:07 pm

FTB, but the shit said affiliation so I figured i'd shout out brick city while im at it.

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 14th, 2011, 10:10 pm

KeepItBrimmish wrote:FTB, but the shit said affiliation so I figured i'd shout out brick city while im at it.


SAY DAT!

official contributor
User avatar
Posts: 1227
Joined: September 21st, 2009, 4:27 pm
Location: Jerzey Bitch!
My Region: Nationwide

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby RocKStaR RollacK » September 14th, 2011, 10:33 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
NWK GOBLIN wrote:
DatXRMKnoCKa wrote:The sob nikka spazz got a tune up in the can.....damn!!!....TheM bRiM nikkas have long aRms!!! :drama:


word!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: all dat stain dont mean shit when it comes to ur hand game :2cents:


crazy thing is spazz got touched by a normal nigga, not no brim or any other gangmember


he never was much of a scrapper... but would knock ya top off! b4 i picked up my flag we was smashing on niggas tho so it's not as much as a suprise to me that reek got touched :2cents:

fresh meat
Posts: 44
Joined: April 28th, 2011, 1:44 am
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: 33GC 4 life

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby 3nvayda3 » September 16th, 2011, 7:55 pm

ok ok hold up... tha fucc kinda army is 7 guns gonna help??? this aint call of duty nigga :smoke:

superior contributor
User avatar
Posts: 19670
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 am
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 16th, 2011, 9:09 pm

3nvayda3 wrote:ok ok hold up... tha fucc kinda army is 7 guns gonna help??? this aint call of duty nigga :smoke:


RELAX, REPORTERS EMBELLISH THINGS OFTEN...7 RATCHETS IS A LOTTA WEAPONRY TO A NERDY NEWS REPORTER...IN THE HOOD 7 BLICKY'S IS LIGHT WORK...IF THEY BUST A "DRUG HOUSE" & CONFISCATE SEVERAL POUNDS OF BUD WITH A COUPLE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN CASH, THE NIGGA WHO LIVES THERE IS NOTED AS A "DRUG LORD" RUNNIN AN EXTENSIVE "DRUG RING"... :lol:

THEY GOTTA SENSATIONALIZE THE STORY SO VIEWERS WILL WATCH & READERS WILL READ!

heavyweight contributor
Posts: 8255
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Location: BROWNSVILLE n CONEY ISLAND
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: REAL SHIT.

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby BR00KLYN23 » September 16th, 2011, 11:35 pm

That gunlaw shit is takin niggaz.. Weezy got lockd before the law kickd in apparently.. Plexico got slayed... And Prodigy got slayed.


As for gettin hammas.. U have to have a ot connect.. If u live in ny atleast...I lost contact wit my connect and my other connect was this blood nigga who got caught wit a gang of hammas like a year or 2 ago.. He was facin life for that.idk wateva happened to him tho. But u definitely need a ot connect for that good shit..niggaz jus b recyclin hammas in the hood.. Till them shits r broken down..I neva lend out my shit to no1.


As for transportin... Shells in one car hammas in another.. Female driver... Move properly n u good.

heavyweight contributor
User avatar
Posts: 9841
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 12:45 pm
Location: DA VELT [[EXIT 21]]
My Region: East Coast

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » September 17th, 2011, 8:50 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:That gunlaw shit is takin niggaz.. Weezy got lockd before the law kickd in apparently.. Plexico got slayed... And Prodigy got slayed.


As for gettin hammas.. U have to have a ot connect.. If u live in ny atleast...I lost contact wit my connect and my other connect was this blood nigga who got caught wit a gang of hammas like a year or 2 ago.. He was facin life for that.idk wateva happened to him tho. But u definitely need a ot connect for that good shit..niggaz jus b recyclin hammas in the hood.. Till them shits r broken down..I neva lend out my shit to no1.


As for transportin... Shells in one car hammas in another.. Female driver... Move properly n u good.


Yezzir!


Know How Many Times My Lil Niggas Done Banged On My Window 4 In the Mornin Like "Yo, Niggas Tryna Front On Me Son..Lemme Hold Da Strap My Nigga"

heavyweight contributor
Posts: 8255
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Location: BROWNSVILLE n CONEY ISLAND
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: REAL SHIT.

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby BR00KLYN23 » September 17th, 2011, 9:09 am

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:That gunlaw shit is takin niggaz.. Weezy got lockd before the law kickd in apparently.. Plexico got slayed... And Prodigy got slayed.


As for gettin hammas.. U have to have a ot connect.. If u live in ny atleast...I lost contact wit my connect and my other connect was this blood nigga who got caught wit a gang of hammas like a year or 2 ago.. He was facin life for that.idk wateva happened to him tho. But u definitely need a ot connect for that good shit..niggaz jus b recyclin hammas in the hood.. Till them shits r broken down..I neva lend out my shit to no1.


As for transportin... Shells in one car hammas in another.. Female driver... Move properly n u good.


Yezzir!


Know How Many Times My Lil Niggas Done Banged On My Window 4 In the Mornin Like "Yo, Niggas Tryna Front On Me Son..Lemme Hold Da Strap My Nigga"




Yea that's how it usually goes.. I learned my lesson. A minute ago... Years back.. I let a nigga hold a 40 and the nigga moms found the shit.. Took it to the precent...I got my money back for it ova time but its the point.. That's neva happenin to me again..now its "naw my nigga..but I can get u one if u got the mone"..niggaz b gettin themselves into war without the right equipment.

superior contributor
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 6:39 pm
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: 79MSB

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » September 17th, 2011, 1:49 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:That gunlaw shit is takin niggaz.. Weezy got lockd before the law kickd in apparently.. Plexico got slayed... And Prodigy got slayed.


As for gettin hammas.. U have to have a ot connect.. If u live in ny atleast...I lost contact wit my connect and my other connect was this blood nigga who got caught wit a gang of hammas like a year or 2 ago.. He was facin life for that.idk wateva happened to him tho. But u definitely need a ot connect for that good shit..niggaz jus b recyclin hammas in the hood.. Till them shits r broken down..I neva lend out my shit to no1.


As for transportin... Shells in one car hammas in another.. Female driver... Move properly n u good.


Yezzir!


Know How Many Times My Lil Niggas Done Banged On My Window 4 In the Mornin Like "Yo, Niggas Tryna Front On Me Son..Lemme Hold Da Strap My Nigga"




Yea that's how it usually goes.. I learned my lesson. A minute ago... Years back.. I let a nigga hold a 40 and the nigga moms found the shit.. Took it to the precent...I got my money back for it ova time but its the point.. That's neva happenin to me again..now its "naw my nigga..but I can get u one if u got the mone"..niggaz b gettin themselves into war without the right equipment.

:2cents:

Previous
  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to East Coast Hood Talk



GUEST COMMENTS
Guest comments are not official topic replies.
Click Here to officially reply to this topic.