Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

MURDAKAPITAL
boss
boss

Re: Brim....Murda....Big Homies Is Bumped off.smh

Post by MURDAKAPITAL » September 5th, 2011, 2:20 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:I NEVER SAID THAT..I JUST SAID I GOT A FEW CONNECTS THAT I MAKE A PHONE CALL AND MAKE WHAT U THINK CAN'T HAPPEN, HAPPEN!!
YEAH YEAH NIGGA WE KNOW, YOU BE PULLIN MAK 90'S AND LAR 9'S OUT GYM BAGS REMEMBER? :bored:
TRUEblue718 wrote:AND MY POINT IS THAT I DON'T AGREE WITH U, MONEY IS STILL THE KEY TO LIFE OUT HERE AND THE MORE U HAVE THE MORE U CAN GET DONE..MONEY OPEN UP DOORS AND PATHS TO GET SHIT THROUGH..BY THE WAY U TALKING ITS PLAIN TO SEE U AIN'T GOT NO MONEY AND U DON'T HAVE A CONNECT..
NIGGA PLEASE MONEY TALK BUT HONESTLY YOU THINK THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHITE MOTHAFUcKAS GONNA RISK JAIL TIME OR THE cHANcE OF LOSIN THEIR DEALER LIScENSE OVER YA AVERAGE BLAcK WITH THE STRIcTNESS OF THESE LAWS NOWADAYS....HELL NO

OR YOU THINK YA AVERAGE HOOD NIGGA IS GONNA SAY "YO I AINT GOT NO GUN LIScENSE BUT I'LL OVERPAY YOU IF YOU SELL ME A ASSULT RIFLE WITHOUT A FFL" HELL NO!!!!!! THAT NIGGA GONNA FIND HIM ANOTHA NIGGA WITH SOME HAND HELD SHIT THAT MAYBE BEEN SHOT OFF ONcE OR TWIcE AND GO BAcK TO MAKIN THAT BREAD..

YOU THINK EVERY GUN OUT HERE IS BOUGHT OUT HERE BY A cONNEcT SELLIN THEM? YOU NOW HOW MANY SUBURBIAN HOUSES GET ROBBED EVERYDAY IN SEARcH OFF GUNS OR EVEN LIL GUN SHOPS IN THE HIcKS....LIKE I SAID IF YOU cOULD HAVE A STEADY GUN cONNEcT THATS WHATS POPPIN BUT THAT SHIT "KINDA" HARD TO FIND UP HERE WITH THE LAW AND MOTHAFUcKAS RELUcTANT TO TAKE A cHANcE SELLIN SHIT

MURDAKAPITAL
boss
boss

Post by MURDAKAPITAL » September 5th, 2011, 2:22 pm

18HOOLIGAN7 wrote:house nigga? come on trenton , lmao come better then that, you smm talking about all these strict laws like theyre arent loop holes, do it your way runnin around with old ass hand me down broken handle .380's , ill do it my way we'll agree to disagree :tiphat:
GO DRINK BLEAcH NIGGA.... :321:

TRUEblue718
boss
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 2:25 pm

18HOOLIGAN7 wrote:house nigga? come on trenton , lmao come better then that, you smm talking about all these strict laws like theyre arent loop holes, do it your way runnin around with old ass hand me down broken handle .380's , ill do it my way we'll agree to disagree :tiphat:

WHAT SO FUNNY U WOULD SAY THAT I MET MY HALF BROTHER FAMILY MEMBER A FEW MONTHS BAC..HE FROM JERSEY CITY AND WE WAS TALKING ABOUT HAMMERS AND HE HAD THE NERVE TO PULL OUT THIS OLD RUST BROKEN DOWN DUCT TAPE FOR A HANDLE 380..I WAS STUCK ON STUPID I SAID YO THIS SHIT EVEN WORK..HE TOLD ME TO BUST IT OFF, I'VE NEVER BEEN SCARED TO BUST A HAMMER IN MY LIFE BUT I AIN'T SHOOT THAT SHIT..SHIT LOOKED LIKE IT WOULD HAVE BLEW UP IN MY HAND..I SAID DAMN THIS THE TYPE OF SHIT YA'LL NIGGAZ RUNNING AROUND WITHOUT HERE...

KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » September 5th, 2011, 2:26 pm

:bored:

TRUEblue718
boss
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 2:31 pm

MURDAKAPITAL wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:I NEVER SAID THAT..I JUST SAID I GOT A FEW CONNECTS THAT I MAKE A PHONE CALL AND MAKE WHAT U THINK CAN'T HAPPEN, HAPPEN!!
YEAH YEAH NIGGA WE KNOW, YOU BE PULLIN MAK 90'S AND LAR 9'S OUT GYM BAGS REMEMBER? :bored:
TRUEblue718 wrote:AND MY POINT IS THAT I DON'T AGREE WITH U, MONEY IS STILL THE KEY TO LIFE OUT HERE AND THE MORE U HAVE THE MORE U CAN GET DONE..MONEY OPEN UP DOORS AND PATHS TO GET SHIT THROUGH..BY THE WAY U TALKING ITS PLAIN TO SEE U AIN'T GOT NO MONEY AND U DON'T HAVE A CONNECT..
NIGGA PLEASE MONEY TALK BUT HONESTLY YOU THINK THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHITE MOTHAFUcKAS GONNA RISK JAIL TIME OR THE cHANcE OF LOSIN THEIR DEALER LIScENSE OVER YA AVERAGE BLAcK WITH THE STRIcTNESS OF THESE LAWS NOWADAYS....HELL NO

OR YOU THINK YA AVERAGE HOOD NIGGA IS GONNA SAY "YO I AINT GOT NO GUN LIScENSE BUT I'LL OVERPAY YOU IF YOU SELL ME A ASSULT RIFLE WITHOUT A FFL" HELL NO!!!!!! THAT NIGGA GONNA FIND HIM ANOTHA NIGGA WITH SOME HAND HELD SHIT THAT MAYBE BEEN SHOT OFF ONcE OR TWIcE AND GO BAcK TO MAKIN THAT BREAD..

YOU THINK EVERY GUN OUT HERE IS BOUGHT OUT HERE BY A cONNEcT SELLIN THEM? YOU NOW HOW MANY SUBURBIAN HOUSES GET ROBBED EVERYDAY IN SEARcH OFF GUNS OR EVEN LIL GUN SHOPS IN THE HIcKS....LIKE I SAID IF YOU cOULD HAVE A STEADY GUN cONNEcT THATS WHATS POPPIN BUT THAT SHIT "KINDA" HARD TO FIND UP HERE WITH THE LAW AND MOTHAFUcKAS RELUcTANT TO TAKE A cHANcE SELLIN SHIT
NIGGA I LOVE MY MAK-90 AND LAR, I JUST AIN'T HAD ALOT OF CHANCES TO BRING THEM OUT TO SAY HELLO..BUT THATS A WHOLE OTHER SIDE OF THINGS..
AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE U GOT TO TRAVEL FOR THE CONNECT, SCARED MONEY DON'T MAKE NO MONEY REMEBER THAT..

TRUEblue718
boss
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 2:34 pm

BUT ANYWAY THE POINT THAT WE ALL GOT AWAY FROM IS THAT IF THESE GUYS WAS ABLE TO GET UP 30K WORTH OF DRUGS, WHY COULDN'T THEY GET A DECENT GUN CONNECT..I'M PRETTY SURE THE SAME PERSON THEY WAS GETTING THE DRUGS FROM COULD HAVE GOT THE HAMMER TOO...

MURDAKAPITAL
boss
boss

Post by MURDAKAPITAL » September 5th, 2011, 2:34 pm

:bored: OK "RAMBO"

TRUEblue718
boss
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 2:37 pm

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

MURDAKAPITAL
boss
boss

Post by MURDAKAPITAL » September 5th, 2011, 2:39 pm

SMH THIS NIGGA LOL :facepalm:

TRUEblue718
boss
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » September 5th, 2011, 2:40 pm

testing something out :stoned:

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 5th, 2011, 6:20 pm

GAH DAMN, THIS THREAD WENT TO HELL... :rip:

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » September 5th, 2011, 7:44 pm

ya'll niggas is critical but to put it like this.... alot of niggas would rather catch a gun charge than catch that traficcking of firearms charge..... well in NJ anyways, i know ya'll NY niggas getting hit with that mandatory 3 if ya'll get caught.... its a different ball game really so ya'll can stop going back & forth

A pimp
captain
captain

Post by A pimp » September 5th, 2011, 7:59 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:ya'll niggas is critical but to put it like this.... alot of niggas would rather catch a gun charge than catch that traficcking of firearms charge..... well in NJ anyways, i know ya'll NY niggas getting hit with that mandatory 3 if ya'll get caught.... its a different ball game really so ya'll can stop going back & forth
Truly....convicted felon in nj mandatory 5 with 85% caught with possession of firearm

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » September 5th, 2011, 8:09 pm

A pimp wrote:
J-R_RiDa wrote:ya'll niggas is critical but to put it like this.... alot of niggas would rather catch a gun charge than catch that traficcking of firearms charge..... well in NJ anyways, i know ya'll NY niggas getting hit with that mandatory 3 if ya'll get caught.... its a different ball game really so ya'll can stop going back & forth
Truly....convicted felon in nj mandatory 5 with 85% caught with possession of firearm
thats for convicted felons.... but in ny they don't care who or what you are.... that 3 is mandatory

Co-op Sec 2 dah fuk ^
general
general

Post by Co-op Sec 2 dah fuk ^ » September 5th, 2011, 9:04 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
A pimp wrote:
thats for convicted felons.... but in ny they don't care who or what you are.... that 3 is mandatory
yea my cuzzo got off of that 3 tho 1st man to ever do it since the laws got more strict ... even plaxico got knocked widd 3....

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » September 5th, 2011, 11:15 pm

WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » September 6th, 2011, 12:30 am

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:
word..... cause that shit is a no exception law..... put it like this plaxico's shit was legally registered to him & they still bodied him

A pimp
captain
captain

Post by A pimp » September 6th, 2011, 9:07 am

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WELL YA CUZZIN MUSTA "HELPED" LAW ENFORCEMENT IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM... :2cents:
Truly

KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » September 6th, 2011, 7:22 pm

not nesscessarly people coppin out asap DA cutting deals for guilty pleas out the gate

Black_Rose
major
major

Post by Black_Rose » September 6th, 2011, 7:47 pm

The sob nikka spazz got a tune up in the can.....damn!!!....TheM bRiM nikkas have long aRms!!! :drama: