ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » June 20th, 2011, 1:30 am

FOR THOOSE WHO REMEMBER SMM GANGLAND.. THIS NIGGA IS ASS AT RAPPING :lmao:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18922
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2011, 1:37 am

dese rappin ass bloods need to stop :facepalm:

User avatar
Slide
prince
prince
Posts: 8324
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 7:21 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by Slide » June 20th, 2011, 1:38 am

Every nigga think they can rap nowdays... :lmao:

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » June 20th, 2011, 1:44 am

IT GETS BETTER :lmao:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18922
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2011, 1:53 am

nothin is worse than hearing hardcore gangsta niggas make a song for the ladies

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » June 20th, 2011, 1:55 am

THAT NIGGA IS LIKE 45 AND HE JUST STARTED RAPPING IN JANUARY :facepalm:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18922
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2011, 1:56 am

dont talk about trentonmakes big homie like dat show sum respect

RokkstarStone5
boss
boss
Posts: 2489
Joined: January 21st, 2010, 11:33 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by RokkstarStone5 » June 20th, 2011, 4:13 am

ohnosmh wrote:dont talk about trentonmakes big homie like dat show sum respect
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
ALMIGHTYLK5360
general
general
Posts: 787
Joined: February 23rd, 2010, 12:37 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by ALMIGHTYLK5360 » June 20th, 2011, 11:21 am

YO TELL TRENTON MAKES BIG HOMIE DONT LOOK LIKE BEATLE JUICE THE NIGGA WHO BE ON THE HOWARD STERN SHOW :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Attachments
Beetlejuice_(entertainer)_300.jpg
Beetlejuice_(entertainer)_300.jpg (16.87 KiB) Viewed 2695 times

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » June 20th, 2011, 11:23 am

ALMIGHTYLK5360 wrote:YO TELL TRENTON MAKES BIG HOMIE DONT LOOK LIKE BEATLE JUICE THE NIGGA WHO BE ON THE HOWARD STERN SHOW :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » June 20th, 2011, 11:25 am

HE LOOK LIKE A CROCODILE :lmao:

User avatar
Slide
prince
prince
Posts: 8324
Joined: August 6th, 2007, 7:21 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by Slide » June 20th, 2011, 11:30 am

That nigga sound like a fake Rick Ross in the first video. :lol:

User avatar
KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince
Posts: 6667
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 7:56 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by KGzMovIIIn » June 20th, 2011, 3:22 pm

lmao @ the thread

brooklyn456
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1017
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 1:48 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by brooklyn456 » June 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

and of course we know u discovered this by lookin this nigga up and u probly stumbled upon this garbage... LOL

User avatar
MURDAKAPITAL
boss
boss
Posts: 2854
Joined: April 17th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by MURDAKAPITAL » June 21st, 2011, 4:51 pm

brooklyn456 wrote:and of course we know u discovered this by lookin this nigga up and u probly stumbled upon this garbage... LOL

SHO DAT! :2cents:

IT KILL ME HOW THIS NIGGA AcTUALLY TOOK TIME TO LOOK UP A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON A REGULAR NIGGA FROM A WHOLE OTHER STATE. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS IF THAT GANGLAND SHIT WOULDNT HAVE AIRED THIS NIGGA DEFINITELY WOULDNT BE YOUTUBIN THIS NIGGA OR FOR THAT FAcT NO WHO THE FUcK THAT NIGGA IS.....

WHATS EVEN FUNNIER ABOUT THE SHIT IS DAMN NEAR LAST YEAR HE WAS DIcKRIDIN THAT SHIT OUT THAT MAN "HE MUST HAVE PUT IN MAJOR WORK TO GET A NAME LIKE ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH".....WHERE WOULD NIGGAS BE WITHOUT GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE NOWADAYS.....

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » June 21st, 2011, 4:53 pm

TRENTONMAKES_MURDATAKES wrote:
brooklyn456 wrote:and of course we know u discovered this by lookin this nigga up and u probly stumbled upon this garbage... LOL

SHO DAT! :2cents:

IT KILL ME HOW THIS NIGGA AcTUALLY TOOK TIME TO LOOK UP A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON A REGULAR NIGGA FROM A WHOLE OTHER STATE. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS IF THAT GANGLAND SHIT WOULDNT HAVE AIRED THIS NIGGA DEFINITELY WOULDNT BE YOUTUBIN THIS NIGGA OR FOR THAT FAcT NO WHO THE FUcK THAT NIGGA IS.....

WHATS EVEN FUNNIER ABOUT THE SHIT IS DAMN NEAR LAST YEAR HE WAS DIcKRIDIN THAT SHIT OUT THAT MAN "HE MUST HAVE PUT IN MAJOR WORK TO GET A NAME LIKE ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH".....WHERE WOULD NIGGAS BE WITHOUT GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE NOWADAYS.....
ITS AIIGHT HOMIE ADMIT YA BIG HOMIE IS ASS AT RAPPIN :lmao:

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » June 21st, 2011, 4:54 pm

WAIT HOW COULD HE BE YA BIG HOMMIE WHEN YOU NOT EVEN SMM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

User avatar
Eastside Loc
colonel
colonel
Posts: 673
Joined: November 25th, 2010, 10:26 pm

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by Eastside Loc » June 21st, 2011, 4:56 pm

Slide wrote:That nigga sound like a fake Rick Ross in the first video. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mane hell yea

brooklyn456
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1017
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 1:48 am

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by brooklyn456 » June 21st, 2011, 7:35 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
TRENTONMAKES_MURDATAKES wrote:
brooklyn456 wrote:and of course we know u discovered this by lookin this nigga up and u probly stumbled upon this garbage... LOL

SHO DAT! :2cents:

IT KILL ME HOW THIS NIGGA AcTUALLY TOOK TIME TO LOOK UP A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON A REGULAR NIGGA FROM A WHOLE OTHER STATE. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS IF THAT GANGLAND SHIT WOULDNT HAVE AIRED THIS NIGGA DEFINITELY WOULDNT BE YOUTUBIN THIS NIGGA OR FOR THAT FAcT NO WHO THE FUcK THAT NIGGA IS.....

WHATS EVEN FUNNIER ABOUT THE SHIT IS DAMN NEAR LAST YEAR HE WAS DIcKRIDIN THAT SHIT OUT THAT MAN "HE MUST HAVE PUT IN MAJOR WORK TO GET A NAME LIKE ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH".....WHERE WOULD NIGGAS BE WITHOUT GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE NOWADAYS.....
ITS AIIGHT HOMIE ADMIT YA BIG HOMIE IS ASS AT RAPPIN :lmao:
buttttt..... admit u were researchin the nigga and thats how u found this. its not like this was on any hip hop site and thats 4sho tho ...

User avatar
MURDAKAPITAL
boss
boss
Posts: 2854
Joined: April 17th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Re: ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH A RAPPER NOW LMAO!!!!

Post by MURDAKAPITAL » June 21st, 2011, 7:37 pm

brooklyn456 wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
TRENTONMAKES_MURDATAKES wrote:
brooklyn456 wrote:and of course we know u discovered this by lookin this nigga up and u probly stumbled upon this garbage... LOL

SHO DAT! :2cents:

IT KILL ME HOW THIS NIGGA AcTUALLY TOOK TIME TO LOOK UP A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON A REGULAR NIGGA FROM A WHOLE OTHER STATE. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS IF THAT GANGLAND SHIT WOULDNT HAVE AIRED THIS NIGGA DEFINITELY WOULDNT BE YOUTUBIN THIS NIGGA OR FOR THAT FAcT NO WHO THE FUcK THAT NIGGA IS.....

WHATS EVEN FUNNIER ABOUT THE SHIT IS DAMN NEAR LAST YEAR HE WAS DIcKRIDIN THAT SHIT OUT THAT MAN "HE MUST HAVE PUT IN MAJOR WORK TO GET A NAME LIKE ALMIGHTY BLOOD MESSIAH".....WHERE WOULD NIGGAS BE WITHOUT GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE NOWADAYS.....
ITS AIIGHT HOMIE ADMIT YA BIG HOMIE IS ASS AT RAPPIN :lmao:
buttttt..... admit u were researchin the nigga and thats how u found this. its not like this was on any hip hop site and thats 4sho tho ...
EX-FUcKIN-AcTLY... :2cents:

Post Reply