GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

OGMackDrama1017
fresh meat
Region: West
Affiliation: Piru Blood

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by OGMackDrama1017 » May 4th, 2017, 12:30 am

I respect what's your overwhelming point but,!sorry to burst your bubble your ranks have been invaded by gangsters for years now. I know Andean God bodys who really represents the precepts of your teachings.!Theynarwncalles thenWuTangnKlan all the rest are gangsters. Many claim what I claim being Blood . So I suggest y'all clean house first then call upon the community to respect your class. But you make it even more against your causes bu coming in battle to such a view. If it isn't a foundation of such stigma why even get mad? You should come with grace meekness and humility for me that's a religious position anything else is another power to recon with and I ain't listening to shit if that's the cas. ( personally I don't get involved in a persons father) but I'm telling you with the types you are up against you are doing the wrong approach. Peace

OGMackDrama1017
fresh meat
Region: West
Affiliation: Piru Blood

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by OGMackDrama1017 » May 4th, 2017, 12:30 am

I respect what's your overwhelming point but,!sorry to burst your bubble your ranks have been invaded by gangsters for years now. I know Andean God bodys who really represents the precepts of your teachings.!Theynarwncalles thenWuTangnKlan all the rest are gangsters. Many claim what I claim being Blood . So I suggest y'all clean house first then call upon the community to respect your class. But you make it even more against your causes bu coming in battle to such a view. If it isn't a foundation of such stigma why even get mad? You should come with grace meekness and humility for me that's a religious position anything else is another power to recon with and I ain't listening to shit if that's the cas. ( personally I don't get involved in a persons father) but I'm telling you with the types you are up against you are doing the wrong approach. Peace