GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

561 Zoulka ZOE
captain
captain
Posts: 424
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 9:03 am

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by 561 Zoulka ZOE » December 24th, 2010, 11:34 am

WHY IS DA NUMBER A 7 EVEN YOU GUYS ARE USEIN A 8 POINT STAR. AN I THOUGHT NATION OF GODS AND EARTH ARE PEOPLE NATION

SincereDaGod
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 8:44 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by SincereDaGod » January 6th, 2011, 9:33 pm

Peace to the Gods and Earths,
If any one is interested in learn what the nation is about I advise you to go to the Allah School in Mecca ( Harlem) and talk to the true and living Gods, and not tale any of the above statements on face value period the address is 2122 7th Avenue. Speak to G Kalim or some of the others.

MINÐ&BOÐY°360°
underboss
underboss
Posts: 845
Joined: March 12th, 2008, 12:08 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by MINÐ&BOÐY°360° » April 7th, 2011, 11:19 pm

I respect the movement but not all the lessons i agree with and i have my reasons

NewEraGink
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1730
Joined: April 6th, 2011, 1:09 am

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by NewEraGink » April 8th, 2011, 9:27 am

Yall got it .. We are one with the creator period..yall noe wut time it is..The Golden Age is around teh block peep the revolution ..many pep have awaken to the truth already.. expect for 98% of this site who are all sheep still bangin each othat :smh: when the system the real threat. Peace
ADR peace

Bebo_lanes
soldier
soldier
Posts: 219
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:09 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by Bebo_lanes » April 8th, 2011, 9:56 am

some of the that shit caught my interest becuz it broke down how the "5" came to be...alot of e/c bloods that ride the 5 needed to read up on it alittle in my opinion instead of puttin a hand to their chest.the whole shit about peace and some of the shit about enlightment and how the sun,moon and stars are compared to men,woman,children had good concepts...where i lost interest was when homie started to speak on allah/god was(or still is) in the physical form and how blacks rule the world or somethin close to it...im black myself so im not bashin my own people but under the topic WHAT WE TEACH you said ("7. THAT THE BLACK MAN IS GOD and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.")god is referred to be above all or supreme in most cases if not all. but at the same time these teaching contridict themselves becuz under the topic "The Science of The Universal Flag" there about 8 laws they Islam by and one of them is EQUALITY stated above.so wat is niggaz tryin to teach,the black man is supreme above all or that all races are equal to one another.thats just one of many contridictions...

NewEraGink
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1730
Joined: April 6th, 2011, 1:09 am

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by NewEraGink » April 8th, 2011, 10:35 am

Bebo_lanes wrote:some of the that shit caught my interest becuz it broke down how the "5" came to be...alot of e/c bloods that ride the 5 needed to read up on it alittle in my opinion instead of puttin a hand to their chest.the whole shit about peace and some of the shit about enlightment and how the sun,moon and stars are compared to men,woman,children had good concepts...where i lost interest was when homie started to speak on allah/god was(or still is) in the physical form and how blacks rule the world or somethin close to it...im black myself so im not bashin my own people but under the topic WHAT WE TEACH you said ("7. THAT THE BLACK MAN IS GOD and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.")god is referred to be above all or supreme in most cases if not all. but at the same time these teaching contridict themselves becuz under the topic "The Science of The Universal Flag" there about 8 laws they Islam by and one of them is EQUALITY stated above.so wat is niggaz tryin to teach,the black man is supreme above all or that all races are equal to one another.thats just one of many contridictions...
True its called EGO they got the idead tho .. just havent fully seen the bigger picture .

Bebo_lanes
soldier
soldier
Posts: 219
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:09 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by Bebo_lanes » April 21st, 2011, 12:37 pm

NewEraGink wrote:
Bebo_lanes wrote:some of the that shit caught my interest becuz it broke down how the "5" came to be...alot of e/c bloods that ride the 5 needed to read up on it alittle in my opinion instead of puttin a hand to their chest.the whole shit about peace and some of the shit about enlightment and how the sun,moon and stars are compared to men,woman,children had good concepts...where i lost interest was when homie started to speak on allah/god was(or still is) in the physical form and how blacks rule the world or somethin close to it...im black myself so im not bashin my own people but under the topic WHAT WE TEACH you said ("7. THAT THE BLACK MAN IS GOD and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.")god is referred to be above all or supreme in most cases if not all. but at the same time these teaching contridict themselves becuz under the topic "The Science of The Universal Flag" there about 8 laws they Islam by and one of them is EQUALITY stated above.so wat is niggaz tryin to teach,the black man is supreme above all or that all races are equal to one another.thats just one of many contridictions...
True its called EGO they got the idead tho .. just havent fully seen the bigger picture .
wat bigger picture could someone try to make me or anyone else see if your belief contridicts itself?in another example thats like sayin "im hustler" but yet i smoke the work i get.how can i be known as a hustler?i know thats not the best example but hopefully u get my drift....use the example i used before about blacks bein superior or like gods in my last post.if i came up to you sayin this movement is about equality but then spoke on how the "black man is god" wouldnt you question me on my belief?i just use that example becuz its a point i made before...

NewEraGink
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1730
Joined: April 6th, 2011, 1:09 am

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by NewEraGink » April 21st, 2011, 1:07 pm

The Gods and Earth Nation holds true knowledge like every other Religion etc but not everythin is correct you fell me .. we have to have discernment with everything and what i mean that they got the idea is that is true that we all have a Divine Origin were not Gods ..yet its evolution this nation already capture that essence of evolving and getiing out the out "box" ..Example they 5 % title is true 85 most of the world is lead in the wrong direction by the "church" and "govt" and the other 10% are the "ELites" that use the real Knowledge to control the sheeps and then there is the 5% that now theyre divine origins and search for the Truth ..the 5% is not just the Nations of Gods is truuly is all the Righteous street diciples the People Nation that reps the '5" star all this nations hold Truth... To enlighten lost souls for whats coming you digg get ur Knowledge up .

d3ad III G83x
corporal
corporal
Posts: 254
Joined: November 8th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by d3ad III G83x » April 21st, 2011, 1:15 pm

I am a GankGsT3r CriP in n.Y & I jacc aloT of da Godz Lessons Cause They are real fxxd 4 ThouGht 4 da mosT parT!!!
Fr33 all real niGGaz everywhere & my 2 Close homies Lord knowledGe & u 8l3ss allah... sum shit in Life u just Gotta respecT & all Them new Generation younG "'G"'z dat say they don'T respeCT shit are iGnoranT & don't Care a8ouT noThinG or no1 inCludinG Themselves!!!

User avatar
MURDAKAPITAL
boss
boss
Posts: 2854
Joined: April 17th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by MURDAKAPITAL » April 21st, 2011, 3:53 pm

nah son, chill wrote:
King_Honesty wrote:
Lord Siilence wrote:
1. That black people are the original people of the planet earth.

2. That black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your kidding right ...... ? :lmao:
of all the outlandish shit in those posts, this is what you picked out? deadass? :facepalm:
HE ONE OF THOSE THAT DONT THINK HE GOT A OUNcE OF BLAcK IN HIM, NIGGAS BETTA READ A BOOK OR SOMESHIT... :lol:

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » April 21st, 2011, 9:00 pm

Lord Siilence wrote:ImageImageImage

God Body is a large organization made up of blacks and latinos. This organization is a unity of smaller individual sub-sets known as Ciphers. Each cipher is known to have their own distinctive name, but all use the number "7" hand sign when saluting one another. God Body also has another hand sign they throw up which resembles the peace sign, but with both fingers together.

Image

God Body started in 1976 by members of the Nation of Gods and Earths in the Rikers Island Correctional Facility in New York City and uses the lessons of the Nation of Gods and Earths to live by. They are mainly identified by their tattoos of the flag of The Nation of Gods and Earths and their beads which consist of 2 distinct patters:

1. 360 or 120 black beads and a single gold bead (which is sometimes substituted with a yellow bead or a medallion of the NGE flag).

2. 360 or 120 Black and Gold beads in sets of 7 beads per color. (7 black and 7 gold until 360 or 120 beads are used).

They can also be indentified by their extensive use of the colors black and gold, such as black or gold bandanas, black or gold durags, black and/or gold New York Yankee caps, and wearing completely black clothing with a hint of gold.

God Body was started to create organization and structure for members of the NGE in prison so they can unite and startegicaly combat the menacing gangs who targetted members of the nation with violence due to their peaceful nature and lack of structure. Before this newly found stability and unity within the nation, they were just scattered members of the NGE throughout the prison system who, more often than not, ended up dropping the NGE teachings to join gangs instead. Loyal members of the NGE frowned upon any member joining a gang, but most members had no choice but to join one of the many gangs in New York City's gang controlled prisons or to be a victim of their violence.

Throughout the early 70's there were isolated groups of NGE members who banded together to strike back at anybody who targetted them with violence. They called it "practicing justice". They were not accepted by the majority of the NGE, who preferred a non-violent approach (Peace). By 1976 as more and more groups of NGE members splintered off to practice justice, those groups decided to unite and create an organization which they called "God Body". God Body members still considered themselves members of the Nation of Gods and Earths and still used the NGE lessons to live by, even though the majority of the NGE didn't accept them and considered them a violent street gang that shouldn't call themselves members of the NGE.

By the 1990's the concept of God Body had already rapidly spread throughout all prison systems on the East Coast and into the streets. As time passed a lot of the individual Ciphers within God Body began to operate as gangs and participate in bloody turf wars on the streets and prisons because other gangs viewed them as a gang and engaged them as such. The biggest enemy of God Body throughout the 70's to the mid 90's was the Universal Zulu Nation. Many Ciphers of God Body also participated heavily in the drug trade to fund themselves during the major crack era that hit NYC in the late 80's and continue to do so today.

Today the Nation of Gods and Earths have mostly accepted God Body as their vanguard group used to protect and safeguard the ideology of the NGE and serve as proctection and security to members of the NGE on the streets and in prison who decide to practice Peace over Justice. Each cipher in God Body has a rank structure as follows:

Captain (Capt.): The Duty of a Captain is to give Orders to the Lieutenants. Each Cipher must have a Captain. There can only be one Captain in each cipher which is voted in by the majority of the Lieutenants. A member of the NGE can appoint himself Captain only if he is starting his own Cipher, which any member of the NGE who is not a part of any God Body Cipher has the right to do.

Lieutenants (Lieu.): The duty of the Lieutenants is to teach and train the soldiers in God Body. Lietenants are chosen by the Captain. There can only be up to seven Lieutenants in each Cipher, but each Cipher must have at least one to be considered complete. Lieutenants must have served time as a Soldier, with the exception of new Ciphers inwhich the Captain can immediately appoint up to seven Lieutenants to fill the spot.

Soldiers: The Duty of the soldiers is to carry out the orders given by the lietenants. Potential soldeirs can only be chosen by the Lietenant (not Captain) but have to be brought before the Captain for acceptance. If the Captain doesn't accept, then that person cannot join that Cipher but still has the right to join another or start his own. There is no limit on the amount of soldiers a Cipher can have, but each Cipher must have at least one to be considered complete.

Once a member has joined or created a Cipher he must stay a part of that Cipher for the rest of his physical existance or until he chooses to retire from that Cipher which he can do at any time. Upon retiring from a Cipher that person gives up the right to join a Cipher ever again and also gives up the right to start a new one, however that person is still a respected member of the Nation of Gods and Earths.

Two very well known God Body Ciphers include the Supreme Team in Queens, NY (the infamous Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff was the Captain of this Cipher) and the Killer Bees in Staten Island, NY (a lot of members of the Wu Tang Clan belonged to this Cipher).
TRENTON MAKES TAKE NOTES ON THIS :2cents:

User avatar
MURDAKAPITAL
boss
boss
Posts: 2854
Joined: April 17th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by MURDAKAPITAL » April 22nd, 2011, 2:11 pm

WHY THE FUcK EVERYTIME IM OFF THIS SHIT YOU RUNNIN ON THREADS POSTIN SHIT TO ME?
"TRENTON MAKES" THIS "TRENTON MAKES" THAT.....NIGGA GO TO THE TRENTON MAKES BRIDGE AND KILL YA FUcKIN SELF ALREADY cAUSE YOU LIKE A FUcKIN BITcH.....

AND WHAT THE FUcK SHOULD I TAKE NOTES ON I AINT 5% OR NONE OF THAT BULLSHIT....

Bebo_lanes
soldier
soldier
Posts: 219
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:09 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by Bebo_lanes » April 25th, 2011, 1:59 pm

NewEraGink wrote:The Gods and Earth Nation holds true knowledge like every other Religion etc but not everythin is correct you fell me .. we have to have discernment with everything and what i mean that they got the idea is that is true that we all have a Divine Origin were not Gods ..yet its evolution this nation already capture that essence of evolving and getiing out the out "box" ..Example they 5 % title is true 85 most of the world is lead in the wrong direction by the "church" and "govt" and the other 10% are the "ELites" that use the real Knowledge to control the sheeps and then there is the 5% that now theyre divine origins and search for the Truth ..the 5% is not just the Nations of Gods is truuly is all the Righteous street diciples the People Nation that reps the '5" star all this nations hold Truth... To enlighten lost souls for whats coming you digg get ur Knowledge up .
ok i agree wit everything not being correct...but i believe different ppl,religions,etc interpret things differently....similiar to the pirus and crips...its told at one point they respected each other but then when they started beefin and split up,there history's are told from different interpetation once the story gets to a certain point...as for the percentage there's no sure percentage on whose misguided,whose not,whose schem for their own benefits,watever.i get the point your tryin to make wit the percentages but when you throw unaccurate percentages in the equation your still misguiding to those to believe this is right,instead just let them know that "most ppl are misguided,others might know the truth but use it to their benefits and others are the exceptional few thats on the right path....like i might have said before.i have family thats godbody...and im black so im not shittin on my own race but when you compare the "nations of god and earth" to christianity or catholic for example those religions dont contridict each other but they interpret each other differently.NGE is a different story.

NewEraGink
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1730
Joined: April 6th, 2011, 1:09 am

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by NewEraGink » April 25th, 2011, 2:07 pm

Yea NGA and any other street Organization that hold knowledge is on another level then the main stream religions.. Main religions interpret things with a close mind .. the streets are gettin wise and you can tell by what we preach ..we just gotta put all together its all puzzle pieces put it together to get the real pic... ive done it and i cant explain what i found here cause most niggas wont understand they dont have enough TRUTH they believe everything society tells them..when History been told foul and the street teachings are made for a purpose to enlighten you to see reality for what it is not for what the people that run this shit want you to see.

User avatar
MURDAKAPITAL
boss
boss
Posts: 2854
Joined: April 17th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by MURDAKAPITAL » April 26th, 2011, 9:54 am

NO WONDER WHY THIS NIGGA DUMBASS NIGGA MADE THAT POST UPTOP, TELL ME HOW THE FUcK YOU "SUPPOSEDLY" SHINE AND THINK THAT "DEAD EYE" WAS THE G OF SHINE AND THE REASON WE RIDE THE FIVE IS BEcAUSE HE WAS "GODBODY"?! :facepalm: :facepalm:
??????? wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote: MACK WAS BLOOD BEFORE THE U.B.N AND DEAD EYE WAS ALWAYS GKB SUPERIOR..I DONT KNOW WHO TOLD YOU THAT OTHER SHYT BUT THEY LIED.
Apparently someone lied to you too. :smh:
BETTER YET DONT ANSWER THAT I KNOW WHERE YOU SEEN THAT AT, SOME OF THAT BULLSHIT UBN HISTORY BY THIS "SILENcE" NIGGA RIGHT:
Lord Siilence wrote:Within a few months, four of the independent black organizations in Rikers Island were sanctioned into Blood sets by O.G. Mack and helped re-birth the U.B.N. card along with O.G. Mack's right hand man named O.G. Deadeye (Leonard Mackenzie). O.G. Deadeye got his nickname for his cloudy right eye that looked dead. Deadeye, formerly of Howard Avenue in Brooklyn, was born to a 14-year-old mother. Deadeye's rap sheet showed 11 arrests between 1985 and 1993, including three robberies, two assaults, a gun charge and a murder. O.G. Deadeye was the Captain of his own GodBody cipher under the NYG alliance that was based in Rikers Island and upon meeting O.G. Mack he flipped his Cipher into the GKB (Gangster Killer Bloods) a.k.a. G Shine Bloods set which helped fuel the growth of the re-born UBN in prison.
THE MORE YOU TALK THE MORE I SEE HOW EVEN A LYIN ASS DIcKHEAD cOULD WORK A Pc....

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » April 26th, 2011, 3:06 pm

TRENTONMAKES_MURDATAKES wrote:NO WONDER WHY THIS NIGGA DUMBASS NIGGA MADE THAT POST UPTOP, TELL ME HOW THE FUcK YOU "SUPPOSEDLY" SHINE AND THINK THAT "DEAD EYE" WAS THE G OF SHINE AND THE REASON WE RIDE THE FIVE IS BEcAUSE HE WAS "GODBODY"?! :facepalm: :facepalm:
??????? wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote: MACK WAS BLOOD BEFORE THE U.B.N AND DEAD EYE WAS ALWAYS GKB SUPERIOR..I DONT KNOW WHO TOLD YOU THAT OTHER SHYT BUT THEY LIED.
Apparently someone lied to you too. :smh:
BETTER YET DONT ANSWER THAT I KNOW WHERE YOU SEEN THAT AT, SOME OF THAT BULLSHIT UBN HISTORY BY THIS "SILENcE" NIGGA RIGHT:
Lord Siilence wrote:Within a few months, four of the independent black organizations in Rikers Island were sanctioned into Blood sets by O.G. Mack and helped re-birth the U.B.N. card along with O.G. Mack's right hand man named O.G. Deadeye (Leonard Mackenzie). O.G. Deadeye got his nickname for his cloudy right eye that looked dead. Deadeye, formerly of Howard Avenue in Brooklyn, was born to a 14-year-old mother. Deadeye's rap sheet showed 11 arrests between 1985 and 1993, including three robberies, two assaults, a gun charge and a murder. O.G. Deadeye was the Captain of his own GodBody cipher under the NYG alliance that was based in Rikers Island and upon meeting O.G. Mack he flipped his Cipher into the GKB (Gangster Killer Bloods) a.k.a. G Shine Bloods set which helped fuel the growth of the re-born UBN in prison.
THE MORE YOU TALK THE MORE I SEE HOW EVEN A LYIN ASS DIcKHEAD cOULD WORK A Pc....
:lmao: NIGGA ITS 2011 WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A DEAD-EYE? :lmao: WORRY ABOUT THE SMM LIT YOU NEVER HAD SINCE YOU THOUGHT OG MACK WAS A MOOR :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sekhem Heru
captain
captain
Posts: 431
Joined: September 6th, 2011, 12:48 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by Sekhem Heru » September 13th, 2011, 11:47 am

the person who stated
that a "Cipher" is a set that has a "leader" called a "Captain," 7 "Lieutenants," and "Soldiers."



should read LOST FOUND MUSLIM LESSON NO. 2

loc-key
soldier
soldier
Posts: 214
Joined: July 1st, 2011, 1:30 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by loc-key » September 13th, 2011, 2:27 pm

ik sum 5%ers

User avatar
B301BC
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1658
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 9:17 am

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by B301BC » September 13th, 2011, 3:10 pm

loc-key wrote:ik sum 5%ers
do yu know if these lessons are right?

Sekhem Heru
captain
captain
Posts: 431
Joined: September 6th, 2011, 12:48 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by Sekhem Heru » September 15th, 2011, 10:03 am

i dont know if the op was told but you dont disperse 5% teaching out like that...you never know who sitting behind these computers that are against organizations and because they dont understand the teachings this would be a perfect opportunity to to try to "diss" the 5%

second THAT is not all of the lessons (there others lessons as well)....i dont consider myself a 5% or NOI Muslim or Moor or Wu Nuwaupu how i see the benefits of all ot the teachings...the black man and woman needs to wake up and stop being caught in this matrix.

for info hit up my homie Divine Born Understanding God Allah @ his yahoogroups called sonofman7

Sekhem Heru
captain
captain
Posts: 431
Joined: September 6th, 2011, 12:48 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by Sekhem Heru » September 15th, 2011, 12:11 pm

and another thing theNation of Gods and earths is a gang....they are some brothers who have the lessons and still arent living righteously

???????
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1754
Joined: November 2nd, 2009, 9:20 am

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by ??????? » September 15th, 2011, 12:52 pm

King_Honesty wrote:
Lord Siilence wrote:
1. That black people are the original people of the planet earth.

2. That black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your kidding right ...... ? :lmao:
If you know anything about history or science (and not the shit that you & many others have been force fed), then you would know that there's nothing fictional about either of those statements despite how much you would like to make yourself believe otherwise.

User avatar
Snake G. Gadhafi
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 151
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 8:27 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by Snake G. Gadhafi » December 4th, 2011, 1:11 am

:lol: look like sontin the "devil" put together at the last minute from small bits and pieces that they think they know.

User avatar
TGOD
colonel
colonel
Posts: 600
Joined: December 3rd, 2011, 2:40 pm

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by TGOD » December 4th, 2011, 4:44 pm

Lord Siilence wrote:ImageImageImage

God Body is a large organization made up of blacks and latinos. This organization is a unity of smaller individual sub-sets known as Ciphers. Each cipher is known to have their own distinctive name, but all use the number "7" hand sign when saluting one another. God Body also has another hand sign they throw up which resembles the peace sign, but with both fingers together.

Image

God Body started in 1976 by members of the Nation of Gods and Earths in the Rikers Island Correctional Facility in New York City and uses the lessons of the Nation of Gods and Earths to live by. They are mainly identified by their tattoos of the flag of The Nation of Gods and Earths and their beads which consist of 2 distinct patters:

1. 360 or 120 black beads and a single gold bead (which is sometimes substituted with a yellow bead or a medallion of the NGE flag).

2. 360 or 120 Black and Gold beads in sets of 7 beads per color. (7 black and 7 gold until 360 or 120 beads are used).

They can also be indentified by their extensive use of the colors black and gold, such as black or gold bandanas, black or gold durags, black and/or gold New York Yankee caps, and wearing completely black clothing with a hint of gold.

God Body was started to create organization and structure for members of the NGE in prison so they can unite and startegicaly combat the menacing gangs who targetted members of the nation with violence due to their peaceful nature and lack of structure. Before this newly found stability and unity within the nation, they were just scattered members of the NGE throughout the prison system who, more often than not, ended up dropping the NGE teachings to join gangs instead. Loyal members of the NGE frowned upon any member joining a gang, but most members had no choice but to join one of the many gangs in New York City's gang controlled prisons or to be a victim of their violence.

Throughout the early 70's there were isolated groups of NGE members who banded together to strike back at anybody who targetted them with violence. They called it "practicing justice". They were not accepted by the majority of the NGE, who preferred a non-violent approach (Peace). By 1976 as more and more groups of NGE members splintered off to practice justice, those groups decided to unite and create an organization which they called "God Body". God Body members still considered themselves members of the Nation of Gods and Earths and still used the NGE lessons to live by, even though the majority of the NGE didn't accept them and considered them a violent street gang that shouldn't call themselves members of the NGE.

By the 1990's the concept of God Body had already rapidly spread throughout all prison systems on the East Coast and into the streets. As time passed a lot of the individual Ciphers within God Body began to operate as gangs and participate in bloody turf wars on the streets and prisons because other gangs viewed them as a gang and engaged them as such. The biggest enemy of God Body throughout the 70's to the mid 90's was the Universal Zulu Nation. Many Ciphers of God Body also participated heavily in the drug trade to fund themselves during the major crack era that hit NYC in the late 80's and continue to do so today.

Today the Nation of Gods and Earths have mostly accepted God Body as their vanguard group used to protect and safeguard the ideology of the NGE and serve as proctection and security to members of the NGE on the streets and in prison who decide to practice Peace over Justice. Each cipher in God Body has a rank structure as follows:

Captain (Capt.): The Duty of a Captain is to give Orders to the Lieutenants. Each Cipher must have a Captain. There can only be one Captain in each cipher which is voted in by the majority of the Lieutenants. A member of the NGE can appoint himself Captain only if he is starting his own Cipher, which any member of the NGE who is not a part of any God Body Cipher has the right to do.

Lieutenants (Lieu.): The duty of the Lieutenants is to teach and train the soldiers in God Body. Lietenants are chosen by the Captain. There can only be up to seven Lieutenants in each Cipher, but each Cipher must have at least one to be considered complete. Lieutenants must have served time as a Soldier, with the exception of new Ciphers inwhich the Captain can immediately appoint up to seven Lieutenants to fill the spot.

Soldiers: The Duty of the soldiers is to carry out the orders given by the lietenants. Potential soldeirs can only be chosen by the Lietenant (not Captain) but have to be brought before the Captain for acceptance. If the Captain doesn't accept, then that person cannot join that Cipher but still has the right to join another or start his own. There is no limit on the amount of soldiers a Cipher can have, but each Cipher must have at least one to be considered complete.

Once a member has joined or created a Cipher he must stay a part of that Cipher for the rest of his physical existance or until he chooses to retire from that Cipher which he can do at any time. Upon retiring from a Cipher that person gives up the right to join a Cipher ever again and also gives up the right to start a new one, however that person is still a respected member of the Nation of Gods and Earths.

Two very well known God Body Ciphers include the Supreme Team in Queens, NY (the infamous Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff was the Captain of this Cipher) and the Killer Bees in Staten Island, NY (a lot of members of the Wu Tang Clan belonged to this Cipher).
BLACK AND YELLOW ALL DAY

o0
fresh meat
Posts: 18
Joined: November 27th, 2011, 1:36 am

Re: GOD BODY / NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS / NGE LESSONS !!!!!

Post by o0 » December 4th, 2011, 10:25 pm

??????? wrote:
King_Honesty wrote:
Lord Siilence wrote:
1. That black people are the original people of the planet earth.

2. That black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your kidding right ...... ? :lmao:
If you know anything about history or science (and not the shit that you & many others have been force fed), then you would know that there's nothing fictional about either of those statements despite how much you would like to make yourself believe otherwise.
:2cents: :2cents:

Post Reply