DOUBLE HOMICIDE 2 PR BROTHERz KILLED LOWELL MURDAH MASS

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor

DOUBLE HOMICIDE 2 PR BROTHERz KILLED LOWELL MURDAH MASS

Postby LOWELLTRUBkLU SINC1E '92 » October 24th, 2009, 1:20 am

Police at the scene of double homicide in Lowell
By Lisa Redmond, lredmond@lowellsun.com
Updated: 10/23/2009 02:30:19 PM EDT

Lowell police officer Rasmey Sar stands guard at the scene of a early morning double murder of two brothers at #7 Marshall Terr., .SUN/David H. Brow.

LOWELL -- Lowell and State Police were at the scene of an early-morning double homicide at 7 Marshall Terrace Friday after neighbors reported hearing gunshots and police discovered two brothers fatally shot.

Police have identified the two men killed during the 1:30 a.m. shooting as brothers Hector Delgado and Luis Martinez Delgado. Neighbors who live in the close-knit neighborhood said the victims are in their 30s.

One woman who lives across the street from the apartment building where the brothers lived with two other roommates, said she was awakened early Friday morning by the sound of men running through the leaves beneath her bedroom window. She heard the men yelling in delight, she said, but did not see them.

Within minutes police were on the scene. The neighbor said it appeared one of the brothers was already dead, but emergency crew were performing CPR on the other, the neighbor said. She described the brothers, one of whom leaves behind a young son, as "nice to everybody.''

"I can't believe they are dead,'' she said, standing in her yard watching Lowell and State Police gather evidence in and outside the three-story, four-unit apartment building.

One of the brothers worked for a janitorial supply company while the other was a manager of a Lowell bar, neighbors said.

"There always seemed to be someone in and out of the place, but it was a typical bachelor pad,'' the neighbor said. There was no indication of any illegal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
activity, such as drug dealing, going on in the apartment, neighbors said.
An employee at nearby S.W.A.T. Automotive Services said police have asked for the tapes from the business' outside security cameras to see if they can show the killers as they fled.

For more information see Saturday's Sun or visit http://www.lowellsun.com

official contributor
My Region: West Coast

Re: DOUBLE HOMICIDE 2 PR BROTHERz KILLED LOWELL MURDAH MASS

Postby $anfran$icko » October 24th, 2009, 1:45 am

Damn but that aint bad at all ju$ two murder$ a night...thaz a good day out here

official contributor

Postby LOWELLTRUBkLU SINC1E '92 » October 24th, 2009, 12:24 pm

$anfran$icko wrote:Damn but that aint bad at all ju$ two murder$ a night...thaz a good day out here

I hear u but u comparin applez 2 orangez mang!!!

Im takin it u from San Fran which got a population of about 800,000 heads

My city got about 120,000 heads thats about 8 times as much but I kno u dont got 8 tymez the murderz out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

official contributor

Postby LOWELLTRUBkLU SINC1E '92 » October 24th, 2009, 12:28 pm

Print Email Font Resize
Two brothers dead in Lowell shooting
By Erin Smith and Lisa Redmond, Sun Staff
Updated: 10/24/2009 07:00:32 AM EDT

Police tape is strung across the doorway of 7 Marshall Terrace in Lowell, where Luis Delgado, 34, and his brother Hector, 37, were fatally shot early yesterday morning. SUN / DAVID H. BROW

LOWELL -- Residents on Marshall Terrace are terrified that the triggermen who gunned down two brothers in their apartment in an early-morning double homicide will return to the quiet, dead-end street.

"The cops said (the gunmen) might come back because they left two people alive," said a neighbor who declined to give her name. "I'm scared. For them to just walk into there and blow them away is crazy."

Luis Delgado, 34, and his 37-year-old brother, Hector Delgado, were fatally shot at 7 Marshall Terrace at about 1:30 a.m. yesterday, according to prosecutors. The brothers were hospitalized, but died shortly after, according to the Middlesex County District Attorney's office.

Lowell Police Superintendent Kenneth Lavallee

A State Police truck is parked outside 7 Marshall Terrace in Lowell, where brothers Luis Delgado, 34, and Hector Delgado, 37, were shot early yesterday. SUN / DAVID H. BROW

To order this photo please visit our MyCapture site. said there's a "full court press" to solve the murders, with detectives from local and state police working on the case.
Neighbors said the brothers lived in a "bachelor pad" with two other male friends who were not related to the victims. They said they fear the gunmen may return to the area looking for the brothers' roommates.

The neighbor, who declined to give her name out of concern for her safety, said she was awakened early yesterday morning by the sound of two males with deep voices cheering as they ran past her open bedroom window. She said she didn't see the men, but moments later, police arrived at the scene and the brothers were being taken out of the three-story, four-unit building on stretchers as emergency responders

Advertisement

performed CPR on them.
Local residents said the brothers were well-liked in the small, close-knit neighborhood and there was no indication of any illegal activity, such as drug dealing, at their apartment. Hector Delgado used to take the neighborhood kids to McDonald's when his 4-year-old son was visiting him on weekends, they said, and his brother Luis, who friends called "Tony," would buy ice cream for the children.

Residents said Marshall Terrace, located off Riverside Street, directly across from the Merrimack River in Pawtucketville, is a quiet and safe street where neighbors get together for barbecues and help plant tomatoes in the community garden, and where the neighborhood "grandma" hosts pancake breakfasts at her home on Sunday mornings.

"It's a good neighborhood. It's a very family-oriented neighborhood," said a neighbor, who said she was still feeling shaken after the double murder so close to home.

An employee at S.W.A.T. Automotive Services, around the corner on Riverside Street, said police asked for the tapes from the shop's outside security cameras to see if they can see the killers as they fled. If the gunmen fled by car, they would likely have driven by the shop. That stretch of Riverside Street is divided by a guardrail, so anyone leaving Marshall Terrace would have to take a right, passing the auto shop before coming to the traffic lights at Mammoth Road.

Prosecutors said the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner plans to perform autopsies on the brothers.

Anyone with information that may be helpful to the investigation should contact State Police at (781) 897-6600 or Lowell police at (978) 937-3242 or (978) 937-3200. Citizens can also call the Crime Stoppers tip line at (978) 459-TIPS.

Erin Smith can be reached at esmith@lowellsun.com. Lisa Redmond can be reached at

WORD ON THE STREETz THEEz CATz WAS KNOWN ASSOCIATEz OF THAT LK CRU WHATz GOOD FARROCKING YA NIGGAz GETTIN SLUMPED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

official contributor
My Region: West Coast

Postby $anfran$icko » October 24th, 2009, 1:32 pm

LOWELLTRUBkLU SINC1E '92 wrote:
$anfran$icko wrote:Damn but that aint bad at all ju$ two murder$ a night...thaz a good day out here

I hear u but u comparin applez 2 orangez mang!!!

Im takin it u from San Fran which got a population of about 800,000 heads

My city got about 120,000 heads thats about 8 times as much but I kno u dont got 8 tymez the murderz out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah homie Im in tha $F Bay Area but I $tay in Deep Ea$t Oakland but i feel u