Almighty La Familia Nation- ADF

neutral16
associate

Re: Almighty La Familia Nation- ADF

Post by neutral16 » October 4th, 2008, 6:03 pm

coco_loco wrote:i know this nigga cald o.g. chino he a adf nigga...he in north carolina doin time up in a maximum security penetentury...

is this nigga perubian.and went 2 lic cause i think i know who u talkin about

gdfolkkz
underboss
underboss

Post by gdfolkkz » October 6th, 2008, 11:43 am

remember back in the day their were couple of them niggas around that whole forest hill area

MINÐ&BOÐY°360°
underboss
underboss

Post by MINÐ&BOÐY°360° » October 6th, 2008, 3:49 pm

forest hills lol,there's a lot of white Jews there,that place ain't a hood.

DEFT.AmaZULU.17
underboss
underboss

Post by DEFT.AmaZULU.17 » October 6th, 2008, 7:34 pm

gdfolkkz wrote:remember back in the day their were couple of them niggas around that whole forest hill area

Na, it's Rego Park; 63rd Drive. They were based in that park on the south side of the Blvd.

TAINO COCO
captain
captain

Post by TAINO COCO » October 7th, 2008, 12:24 pm

neutral16 wrote:
coco_loco wrote:i know this nigga cald o.g. chino he a adf nigga...he in north carolina doin time up in a maximum security penetentury...

is this nigga perubian.and went 2 lic cause i think i know who u talkin about

maybe...he looked boricua...but he up in there for drug traffiking and murders...

LaTiNKiN9Z
fresh meat

Post by LaTiNKiN9Z » October 8th, 2008, 5:36 am

yo that lordshadownking88 nigga is probably a cop. this nigga used to hit me up on aim by the same screen name claiming to be a blood. i dont understand these internet gang obsessions. get a life. adr to my nation.

TAINO COCO
captain
captain

Post by TAINO COCO » October 8th, 2008, 11:17 am

LaTiNKiN9Z wrote:yo that lordshadownking88 nigga is probably a cop. this nigga used to hit me up on aim by the same screen name claiming to be a blood. i dont understand these internet gang obsessions. get a life. adr to my nation.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS NIGGA CALD STREET DISCIPLE...

farrockking
prince
prince

Post by farrockking » October 20th, 2008, 11:48 pm

what are u talkin bout familia was here before kings are u crazy a king reject started la familia get ur shit straight

eastsidekid
underboss
underboss

Post by eastsidekid » October 21st, 2008, 10:45 am

farrockking wrote:what are u talkin bout familia was here before kings are u crazy a king reject started la familia get ur sh*t straight

lol! wat u talkin bout ..who told u those lies?? lol :smoke:

Tek_Gunz
boss
boss

Post by Tek_Gunz » October 21st, 2008, 4:20 pm

:lol: @ a king reject

farrockking
prince
prince

Post by farrockking » October 21st, 2008, 6:27 pm

nigga unlike ya i was around hwne the king familia beef started and unlike ya i was around when they first started so i know what im talkin bout stop letting those old niggas in ur click tell u lies thats why their oath is like ours and niggas bite off us talkin bout amor de familia niggas is biters

Tek_Gunz
boss
boss

Post by Tek_Gunz » October 21st, 2008, 8:55 pm

:lol: Kings arent the only ones that say "amor de" anything... Mad different mobs do. How much of the stuff you say do you actually believe? :lol:

Damaja617
fresh meat

Post by Damaja617 » July 23rd, 2013, 5:29 am

A.D.L.F to all my manitos, fuk da rest.

FenixChapLFN718
fresh meat

Post by FenixChapLFN718 » August 10th, 2014, 1:16 am

NJ wrote:Lol sounds like wannabe Netas to me because in their lit the pr flag is broken into diff meanings for diff parts as well .... and why did you post this in people section?? you tryna get some attention from NY Kings?

Ain't wanna be Netas..and the colors are red white and BLUE for true LFN .. When I was coming up in La Familia there were 4 Nations that ran NY and it was a time of peace La Familia, Neta, LKN, Zulu Nation with KOS being like the little brother or minor leagues to that shit. We all stepped up to keep Bloods and Crips from taking over and until everyone started beefing amongst each other it worked. LFN been around longer than most and until Lower East side familia (biker gang from the les who had NO AFFILIATION to LFN) pulled some wack shit and stabbed a few kings and Netas we had plenty of respect. Then dudes blamed us for the shit LES familia pulled and held us accountable and put targets on our backs. We eventually settled shit but it was never the same. The chapters in Queens were named after birds ie Fenix, Condor, Eagle, Hawk, Vulture. Anyone ever see Real ? Or Alvin ? big Rob If you're true LFN you know who I'm talking about. Are dudes still around ? I would love to kick it with them

elquesabe
fresh meat

Post by elquesabe » August 9th, 2017, 12:32 pm

manito. familial
are a bunch of pussies staring from that nigga guizmo and ending with the bum ass dude call nico, they have no respect on the lower east side, they try to start a chapter again like back in the days and they got shut down by trinitarios lol, that nigga nico be sucking dick on the projects of fir drive, THOSE FAMILA MEMBERS MAKE YOU GUYS LOOK SO BAD

elquesabe
fresh meat

Post by elquesabe » August 9th, 2017, 12:36 pm

THOSE BITCHES FAMILIA NIGGAS ON THE LOWER EAST SIDE ARE MAKING YOU GUYS LOOK SO BAD, SOME NIGGA NAME NICO AND GUIZMO, NICO BE SUCKING DICK WHEN HE GES DRUNK, HE BE ON FDR AND 6ST DRUNK AT NIGHT LOOKING FOR DIXK TO SUCK AND GUIZMO BE SHOOTING DOPE ALL OVER AVE D AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FAMILIA ?? YOU BEYTER CHECK YOUR CHAPTER ON FORTHSIDE ON THE LOWER EAST SIDE, THEM NIGGAS IS PUSSY,