OYG?????

H1tman Loc
sergeant
sergeant

Re:

Post by H1tman Loc » July 31st, 2008, 10:55 pm

235Bangin wrote:I know what I'm talkin bout, obviously u don't

U don't see nothing wrong wit this picture... niggaz runnin around south central l.a. claimin a gang called 5 star G's but they blood, crip, 13, 18, and nuetral.

Like I said, when it comes to bangin, yall niggaz is gullable.

No you don't know what you're talking about obviously... i just gave you an example which you ignored...
So are you to think that if a gang was to be created somewhere in NY and they wear blue, that means that they are copying the Crips?
No body owns a name, any one can use it as they please.
Yes some people in South Central can make up a gang called 5 Star G, that don't mean shit...
Didn't someone mention somewhere in here, that there's a click/gang or whatever out in Long Beach or another place in LA where they're bangin Sex Money Murder.... does that mean they copied the ones from the Bronx? I don't think so... just a coincidence, deal with it.
The banging the way you think of it in LA is nowhere near what the media make it seem like... stop worshiping and face reality. 'Just because somebody in your neighborhood have 20 bodies, that don't make YOU hard'

Salam

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king
king
Region: North East
Affiliation: QUEENIN

Re: OYG?????

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » July 31st, 2008, 11:44 pm

Y u defendin dat shit so hard. I bet u bang that shit

East Side
underboss
underboss

Re:

Post by East Side » August 1st, 2008, 12:46 am

U don't see nothing wrong wit this picture... niggaz runnin around south central l.a. claimin a gang called 5 star G's but they blood, crip, 13, 18, and nuetral.

Nope you don't understand... :lol: Here's an elementary breakdown for the dim witted...

OYG in NY = Initials for a homegrown organization
OYG in Cali = A Blood rank

Just like BG in Cali is a Crip rank, but BG in Reading PA is the initials of a homegrown click down there.

If you can't understand it now then you been hangin' off Cali's nuts for too long and seem to have picked up their reading capabilities like them Trenton SMM's said... :lol:

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Re:

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 1st, 2008, 12:50 am

East Side wrote:

Nope you don't understand... :lol: Here's an elementary breakdown for the dim witted...

Just like BG in Cali is a Crip rank, but BG in Reading PA is the initials of a homegrown click down there.

If you can't understand it now then you been hangin' off Cali's nuts for too long and seem to have picked up their reading capabilities like them Trenton SMM's said... :lol:

YO 235TH CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WHAT I THINK YOU'RE SAYIN IS THESE GANGS ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM GONNA COLLABO (JUST) TO GET MONEY DUE TO THE CONSTANT WARS, BEEF, DEATH ETC. THESE RIVALS HAVE HAD WITH EACH OTHER...I DON'T THINK HE TRIPPIN OFFA THE NAME COINCIDENCE...

B.5lim
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by B.5lim » August 1st, 2008, 1:00 am

HeLLBoY187 wrote:NIGGAS GOT SUM sh*t IN HARLEM CALL O.Y.G ORIGINAL YOUNG GANGSTAS.... THEY GOT OYG EAST HARLEM OYG WEST HARLEM NOW OYG BRONX......... OK THIS THE sh*t I DONT GET ...HOW THE f*ck YOU GOT BLOODS /CRIPS/ DDP'S /LATIN KINGS TOGETHER IN ONE GROUP... MOSTLY BLOOD AND CRIP.... Y NOT JUS BE OYG AND BE YA OWN GANG KUZ IS NO POINT OF ALL BEEIN TOGETHER KUZ ALL YALLL ARE GANG RIVALS... LIKE KOME ON LETS BE SERIOUS ERYONE WANA BE A PART OF SUMTHIN NOW A DAY

THAT AINT NOTHIN NEW. IN A LOT OF PLACES NIGGAZ LINK UP FOR MONEY. IN KC WE GOT MONEY OVER BULLSHIT (MOB) AND ITS BLOODS AND CRIPS SETS THAT AINT GOT A STRONG BEEF LINKIN UP FOR MONEY. IT AINT ALL ABOUT COLORS LIKE THE MEDIA MAKE U THINK. ALL BLOODS AND CRIPS DONT HATE EACH OTHER. JUST LIKE SOME CRIPS KILL CRIPS AND SOME BLOODS KILL BLOODS SOME BLOOD AND CRIPS SETS DONT GOT A BEEF WITH EACH OTHER SO THEY COLAB TO MAKE MONEY OR GET AT A COMMON ENEMY. ESPECIALLY OUTSIDE OF CHI TOWN AND L.A. BUT IT HAPPENS IN THEM CITIES TOO.

KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by KGzMovIIIn » August 1st, 2008, 12:39 pm

So yall saying wolfpack turned into oyg?

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king
king

Re: Re:

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » August 1st, 2008, 8:53 pm

ThaHoodHughHefna wrote:
East Side wrote:

YO 235TH CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WHAT I THINK YOU'RE SAYIN IS THESE GANGS ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM GONNA COLLABO (JUST) TO GET MONEY DUE TO THE CONSTANT WARS, BEEF, DEATH ETC. THESE RIVALS HAVE HAD WITH EACH OTHER...I DON'T THINK HE TRIPPIN OFFA THE NAME COINCIDENCE...

They not seeing what I'm sayin. Y be in 3 different gangs. If u gon get money with dem or bang wit them, bang ya shit and get money wit them and use them as riders when needed to handle business.
Let me give u an example of an incident similiar to this wit jersey niggaz. In east orange and irvington in about 03-04 some young blood and crips started a gang called t.y.w. They gotta known and unknown quickly.

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 1st, 2008, 8:59 pm

DAMN T.Y.DUB HELD IT DOWN FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS...I THINK T.H.N LASTED LONGER THAN THEM N!GGAZ DID...

KG_LOCO914 wrote:So yall saying wolfpack turned into oyg?

WHICH WOLFPACK YOU TALKIN ABOUT?...THE GRAPE HOMIE FROM THE DOWNS WHO BE RAPPIN & SH!T?

NOKUTTSYGUP
boss
boss

Post by NOKUTTSYGUP » August 2nd, 2008, 9:48 am

[quote="5toneLoveBiGGBZZ"][quote="BrazyHkatBoy"]Thkeres YG's To but thkey stand for YounG Gunnas not gangsters thkey mostly from thke X but some hkarlem hkeads bangin it to..thkey used to beef wit oyg until thkey found out whkat it really meant n shkit[/quote]

yea but dey still beefin nd wat does dem findin out wat it mean got to do wit dey beefin?
dey always knew dey had da same name except OYG jus got original in da name[/quote]

Whkat you talkin about dawgs?? YG mean young gunna not young gangster
its YG's UP in my point of view no oy's get respeckt exckept one of ma sons from thke dub and some of my washk niggas

5toneLoveBiGGBZZ
prospect

Post by 5toneLoveBiGGBZZ » August 2nd, 2008, 11:04 am

BrazyHkatBoy wrote:
5toneLoveBiGGBZZ wrote:
BrazyHkatBoy wrote:Thkeres YG's To but thkey stand for YounG Gunnas not gangsters thkey mostly from thke X but some hkarlem hkeads bangin it to..thkey used to beef wit oyg until thkey found out whkat it really meant n shkit

yea but dey still beefin nd wat does dem findin out wat it mean got to do wit dey beefin?
dey always knew dey had da same name except OYG jus got original in da name

Whkat you talkin about dawgs?? YG mean young gunna not young gangster
its YG's UP in my point of view no oy's get respeckt exckept one of ma sons from thke dub and some of my washk niggas

wat r u talkin bout homie
wen did i say YG mean young gangster?
im jus sayin dey got da same name except OY got original in da biginning

NOKUTTSYGUP
boss
boss

Post by NOKUTTSYGUP » August 2nd, 2008, 6:19 pm

OHK IGHKT THKEN WE TALKIN ABOUT THKE SAME THKING..DO YOU BANG ON YG'S TO SINCKE YOU BANGIN OY??

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king
king

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » August 2nd, 2008, 9:38 pm

5toneLoveBiGGBZZ wrote:Whkat you talkin about dawgs?? YG mean young gunna not young gangster

Lol, let me stop laughin first. Ok homie. Aint u stone? YG up? Nigga I would westside smack the shit outta u wit a dub. Then not only are u claimin stone, u claimin u blood but bangin ABPSN. That's chi shit. U aint blood. U aint stone. U aint ABPSN. U a perpetrator

TiNyGaNgsta83
underboss
underboss

Post by TiNyGaNgsta83 » August 2nd, 2008, 9:56 pm

^hahha nigga said id westside smack the sh*t outta u wit a dub :lol: :lol: :lol:

5toneLoveBiGGBZZ
prospect

Post by 5toneLoveBiGGBZZ » August 3rd, 2008, 9:38 am

235Bangin wrote:
5toneLoveBiGGBZZ wrote:Whkat you talkin about dawgs?? YG mean young gunna not young gangster

Lol, let me stop laughin first. Ok homie. Aint u stone? YG up? Nigga I would westside smack the sh*t outta u wit a dub. Then not only are u claimin stone, u claimin u blood but bangin ABPSN. That's chi sh*t. U aint blood. U aint stone. U aint ABPSN. U a perpetrator

lolz u da dumbest nigga on here
how da fuk u quote me sayin dat shit if it was brazyhatboy dat said dat
look bak up nd smack ur dumbass bakk to da westside
nd how im blaimin blood im 5tone period nigga
nd i bang OY kuz dats da niggas from my hood nd OY is jus dere own shit we not blood or brip
so before u try to put niggas on blast read da posts carefully put sum magnifying glasses if u hav to

NOKUTTSYGUP
boss
boss

Post by NOKUTTSYGUP » August 3rd, 2008, 10:27 am

Niggas kno yall aint bloodin or rippin yall just oy's
but do you bang on any YG's is the question??

5toneLoveBiGGBZZ
prospect

Post by 5toneLoveBiGGBZZ » August 5th, 2008, 8:17 pm

BrazyHkatBoy wrote:Niggas kno yall aint bloodin or rippin yall just oy's
but do you bang on any YG's is the question??

it aint dat serios right now
but we be gettin into fights wit dem YG niggas here nd dere

The Villain That Sho¢k
foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: South
Affiliation: 52BSV

Post by The Villain That Sho¢k » August 6th, 2008, 6:14 pm

yg, oyg, bg, obg, og.

yg-young gunna
bg-baby gangster
og-i think u no lol.

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 7th, 2008, 1:17 am

The Villain That Sho¢k wrote:yg, oyg, bg, obg, og.

yg-young gunna
bg-baby gangster
og-i think u no lol.

WHUS NEXT OBGYN?...SH!T IS TOO MUCH TO MEMORIZE...DO YOU GUYS GET TESTED ON THIS MATERIAL...BANGIN SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT...I THINK I NEED A TUTOR... :lol: :lol:

TiNyGaNgsta83
underboss
underboss

Post by TiNyGaNgsta83 » August 7th, 2008, 11:23 am

ThaHoodHughHefna wrote:

yg-young gunna
bg-baby gangster
og-i think u no lol.

WHUS NEXT OBGYN?...SH!T IS TOO MUCH TO MEMORIZE...DO YOU GUYS GET TESTED ON THIS MATERIAL...BANGIN SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT...I THINK I NEED A TUTOR... :lol: :lol:

thank u lol dz dum niggas be DIFFICULT addin mad shit 2 the art or gang bangin lmao wit they home work ass think yall should throw dat book of gang6sta city in the bin an come bacc down from space :lol: diss y when im out in di hood i dont even rep 2 nigas i dont kno cause i know 90% of dem be on they home work an if a nigga see me bangin an step 2 me on dat home work shit lol 1st of all "who or u to question ma gangsta homie:stoned: dat its the line right there :lol: yall bet not take ma shit 2 lmao jks

TiNyGaNgsta83
underboss
underboss

Post by TiNyGaNgsta83 » August 7th, 2008, 11:35 am

yg-young gunna
bg-baby gangster
og-i think u no lol.

haha diss is why u never let niggas press u they MEMORIZE crazy shit from books an books for days an days lol never let any one question ya gangsta ma niggas :stoned:

DaBkricks
fresh meat

Post by DaBkricks » August 8th, 2008, 12:49 pm

OY is beefin with locs from the Zoo. They deep.

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 8th, 2008, 12:55 pm

DaBkricks wrote:OY is beefin with locs from the Zoo. They deep.

THIS O.Y MESS IS IN JERZEY?...& BEEFIN W/ THEM SLASH T N!GGAZ IS A BAD IDEA...I HOPE "O.Y" GOT THEM GLUCKAS, CUZ THEM GRAPES DO...LOL

DaBkricks
fresh meat

Post by DaBkricks » August 8th, 2008, 1:35 pm

Na, OY is not in Jerz, but I know a dude who runs with these loc FDZ/Zoo boys and he was telling me about beef they have with OY. OY deep on 151 in Harlem and in Rikers too.

NOKUTTSYGUP
boss
boss

Post by NOKUTTSYGUP » August 9th, 2008, 1:07 am

yo is thkat FDZ name some hkard shkit to say?
i remember whken niggas was around hkere wit thkat but thkey moved wit it
but idk if thkey beefin wit o.y.
yo whkere thkem grapes at in jers??

50THKID
fresh meat

Post by 50THKID » October 7th, 2009, 9:21 pm

OYGz Be on 151st Amsterdam (Harlem) (169 Washington East side Bronx) 146 St Nick (Harlem)

YGz N OYGz Beefin

OYGz also beefin with FDZ FDZ be on harlem 8TH Ave. stands for From Da Zoo

But Im From Duh HILL So IS OYGz Niqqah Fuck Da Zoo!