OYG?????

187BOY
foot soldier
foot soldier

OYG?????

Post by 187BOY » July 30th, 2008, 2:06 pm

NIGGAS GOT SUM SHIT IN HARLEM CALL O.Y.G ORIGINAL YOUNG GANGSTAS.... THEY GOT OYG EAST HARLEM OYG WEST HARLEM NOW OYG BRONX......... OK THIS THE SHIT I DONT GET ...HOW THE FUCK YOU GOT BLOODS /CRIPS/ DDP'S /LATIN KINGS TOGETHER IN ONE GROUP... MOSTLY BLOOD AND CRIP.... Y NOT JUS BE OYG AND BE YA OWN GANG KUZ IS NO POINT OF ALL BEEIN TOGETHER KUZ ALL YALLL ARE GANG RIVALS... LIKE KOME ON LETS BE SERIOUS ERYONE WANA BE A PART OF SUMTHIN NOW A DAY

BlueBerryKush
underboss
underboss

Re: OYG?????

Post by BlueBerryKush » July 30th, 2008, 2:14 pm

U must not C in the streets often. Crip blxxds and other gangs COULD come together and have for years, what's thepkroblem with Seperate gangs in the same group/organization

That oyg shit is probally a group dedicated 2k getting money and not on all that gang beef/ murders. Rememeber we in NY not 1970 to 1980 Compton

We can get money Together

187BOY
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 187BOY » July 30th, 2008, 2:19 pm

that shit dumb na .. dem niggas i heard the bloods helped the crips bang on sum otha blood niggas wtf is that? lol that shit full of stray bloods thats the problem.. and i jus found out its not latin kings there.... and really latin kings got sumthin in there constitution that they cant claim nothin but jus king... so that will make them food...... so thats the problem how u gonna name ya self gangsters and be a money crew ? lol that shit dont make sense....

BlueBerryKush
underboss
underboss

Post by BlueBerryKush » July 30th, 2008, 2:27 pm

Nigga shall I remind u that Hxxver beefed wit 2k many crips sets that they turned Criminal, y u think the only h52 crip set u hear bout really is my set 52

Niggas beefing wit they own niggas? And??? If u don't know, Crips beef wit Crips more then other gangs, the 83 AND ROLLIN 60S BEEF, THE GANGSTA AND NHXXD BEEF,

THE PJ CRIPS EVEN GOT TOGETHER A BLXXD SEY, I FORGOT BUT THEY WAS FUEDING WIT GRAPESTREET,

My nigga if blxxds fighting blxxds oh well, but if they able 2k cash with Crip niggas, then lets get it

187BOY
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 187BOY » July 30th, 2008, 2:32 pm

JimJones wrote:Nigga shall I remind u that Hxxver beefed wit 2k many crips sets that they turned Criminal, y u think the only h52 crip set u hear bout really is my set 52

Niggas beefing wit they own niggas? And??? If u don't know, Crips beef wit Crips more then other gangs, the 83 AND ROLLIN 60S BEEF, THE GANGSTA AND NHXXD BEEF,

THE PJ CRIPS EVEN GOT TOGETHER A BLXXD SEY, I FORGOT BUT THEY WAS FUEDING WIT GRAPESTREET,

My nigga if blxxds fighting blxxds oh well, but if they able 2k cash with Crip niggas, then lets get it

lol ok i didnt ask all that..... i know crips beef wit 83 and 60s and hoovers beef wit all crips i been know all that and i think u ment to post this in the other thread..but wateva..... i know that..but thats korny... yall mite as well be ya own team..... and be righthand mans.... mane wateva

BlueBerryKush
underboss
underboss

Post by BlueBerryKush » July 30th, 2008, 2:36 pm

No, I meant 2k post that here incase u need 2k reup on crip and blxxd hiStory. That's your opinion what u think of niggas geting together

But if u prefer 2k walk ot your house and have a bullet fly past your face, opposed 2k seeing niggas worrying about cashing not trashing niggas heads unless its nessisary

187BOY
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 187BOY » July 30th, 2008, 2:45 pm

idk mane that gettin together shit aint rocking .... not at all lol bloods and crip beefin hardbody in ny so aint no truce anywere.... really...... so erythin agaisnt itself..and wut crip set u from? since i see u puttin k's on shit

BlueBerryKush
underboss
underboss

Post by BlueBerryKush » July 30th, 2008, 2:51 pm

Nigga I said it in my post which is how I KNOW U WASN'T READING ALL OF WHAT I WROTE IN MY POST, 52 Hxxver Gangsta Crip fron NY, which is y I can tell u we can make a truce with blxxds 2k make money,

With the Economy fuCCing upk, niggas need 2k get money

187BOY
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 187BOY » July 30th, 2008, 2:52 pm

ok and wat blood set u made a truce wit?

BlueBerryKush
underboss
underboss

Post by BlueBerryKush » July 30th, 2008, 3:01 pm

Nigga im c52l wit blxxds, Rollin 20s nhb, niggas gave us a hxxd pass when me and my niggas was bout 2k get our as whxxped, I kno some BSV homies 2k, and MGB

I've beefed wit more Crip sets than blxxd, the only crip homies I trust is my Hxxvers and my Gangstas, in NY niggas try 2k body u whether u affialted or not.

J-Fuze174
fresh meat

Post by J-Fuze174 » July 30th, 2008, 3:02 pm

i know about them niggas i went to skool with the creaters of that shit its alil skool crew that got big n shit they were made to fight the 3nis and some bloods they b chillen in 151 and amsterdam either in the park or in front of the store or sometimes in 147

187BOY
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 187BOY » July 30th, 2008, 3:15 pm

YEA I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT 151 AMS AND THEY B ON BWAY ..... ok so u really beef wit more crips then bloods u sayin

JuZ DaT DuDe
superior
superior

Post by JuZ DaT DuDe » July 30th, 2008, 3:29 pm

J-Fuze174 wrote:i know about them niggas i went to skool with the creaters of that sh*t its alil skool crew that got big n sh*t they were made to fight the 3nis and some bloods they b chillen in 151 and amsterdam either in the park or in front of the store or sometimes in 147

lmao damn this shit is ridiculous 4 gangs or nations to fight 1 organization thas a shame bloods, ddp's, kings and crips to fight 3ni's wow thas a fuckin shame but anyways to each its own

J-Fuze174
fresh meat

Post by J-Fuze174 » July 30th, 2008, 4:02 pm

JuZ DaT DuDe wrote:
J-Fuze174 wrote:i know about them niggas i went to skool with the creaters of that sh*t its alil skool crew that got big n sh*t they were made to fight the 3nis and some bloods they b chillen in 151 and amsterdam either in the park or in front of the store or sometimes in 147

lmao damn this sh*t is ridiculous 4 gangs or nations to fight 1 organization thas a shame bloods, ddp's, kings and crips to fight 3ni's wow thas a fuckin shame but anyways to each its own

hey no one likes dem 3ni niggas they give us dominicans a bad name

J-Fuze174
fresh meat

Post by J-Fuze174 » July 30th, 2008, 4:08 pm

ANiMaL187 wrote:YEA I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT 151 AMS AND THEY B ON BWAY ..... ok so u really beef wit more crips then bloods u sayin

na im not in OYg i know about them cause i knew the people who started it they really juss beef with whoever got problems with them like i said it was a group from skool who decided to give them selves a name and im guessin mad people from harlem joined it they were also called wolf pack if people dont recognize them Jim Jones made a diss about them in da song Harlem

The Villain That Sho¢k
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by The Villain That Sho¢k » July 30th, 2008, 5:18 pm

JimJones wrote: I kno some BSV homies 2k, and MGB.

where u no BSV homies?

almighty7god
sergeant
sergeant

Post by almighty7god » July 30th, 2008, 5:57 pm

Lol to me its tupid to make some shit like this cuz how you guna be in two gangs that's mad retarted no real bloods,crips or latin kings guna join this shit cuz they leaders wud never allow this to go down and any real gang member knows that . At some point every gang is guna go to war with another gang . And im preety sure the only place this wud actualy hold weight is on in jail becuz out in the streets every block is ran by a specific gang not a buch of different gangs

E Miller
sergeant
sergeant

Post by E Miller » July 30th, 2008, 6:02 pm

I heard of kallin of war for a lil bit but not in 1 set
The older homie in this need a reality check kause if ya'll really bangin wut would happen if a blood wit that set waz killed by a krip
It would start u a war again
And OYG is a status in Kali why ya'll turn it to a set

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king
king

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » July 30th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Smh. How niggaz make a gang out of status rank. Yall yity niggaz is on some other shit. Gullable ass niggaz.

5toneLoveBiGGBZZ
prospect

Post by 5toneLoveBiGGBZZ » July 30th, 2008, 7:54 pm

DUB CITY
OYGG DA FUKK UP