Bkny: roberto bricks(gd) tells bam bino stop hiding out(in atlanta)/hes not choo gang

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Bkny: roberto bricks(gd) tells bam bino stop hiding out(in atlanta)/hes not choo gang

Post by Quiet-Q » August 8th, 2017, 12:23 pm

New joint
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-08-13-07-34.png
Screenshot_2017-08-08-13-07-45.png
Screenshot_2017-08-08-13-07-55.png
Screenshot_2017-08-08-13-08-01.png
Screenshot_2017-08-08-13-08-08.png
Screenshot_2017-08-08-13-08-19.png

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant

Re: Bkny: roberto bricks(gd) tells bam bino stop hiding out(in atlanta)/hes not choo gang

Post by G_Dope » August 8th, 2017, 12:33 pm

Son why tf does product keep interviewing these lame niggas i couldve sworn this roberto nigga was claiming choo a few months back now hes claiming lo bloccs :lol: as for bam bino hes str8 fu fu how you making tracks W. BOA Niggas and you from howard and mind you howard is choo between Garvey N Riverdale They All Choo Which Is Mostly Crip n Folk With a Couple Bloods. Envy cane wouldve never supported this because he deff dont fuck w. boa they dissed each other back n forth and yet bam bino in these niggas faces exactly why i said these mfs should stop gang banging :bored: :cmon:
I TALK MY SHIT BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: Bkny: roberto bricks(gd) tells bam bino stop hiding out(in atlanta)/hes not choo gang

Post by Quiet-Q » August 8th, 2017, 12:38 pm

Pretty [email protected] that gang shit alone..niggahs be all over the place period..niggahs in the city should just stick to being "associates with no affiliations " that wsy you can chill with niggahs from ya hood today & chill with whoever you want from another block tomorrow & not really have to worry about niggahs knit pickin

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » August 8th, 2017, 12:44 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 8th, 2017, 12:38 pm
Pretty [email protected] that gang shit alone..niggahs be all over the place period..niggahs in the city should just stick to being "associates " that wsy you can chill with niggahs from ya hood today & chill with whoever you want from another block tomorrow & not really have to worry about niggahs knit pickin
:lmao: :lmao: Fr Thou Bam Bino Look Like A Real Fool Fuck All Dat Deading Beef Cause Niggas Wanna Make Money He Couldve Did That With Someone Else But Outta All People He Chooses BOA Like What ? :facepalm: But Like I Said Before Let Bam Bino Get Caguht Hanging With These Niggas And Shots Get Fired Hes Gonna Be Right In The Middle Aka Hot Water :behead:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 9th, 2017, 2:45 am

G_Dope wrote:
August 8th, 2017, 12:33 pm
Son why tf does product keep interviewing these lame niggas i couldve sworn this roberto nigga was claiming choo a few months back now hes claiming lo bloccs :lol: as for bam bino hes str8 fu fu how you making tracks W. BOA Niggas and you from howard and mind you howard is choo between Garvey N Riverdale They All Choo Which Is Mostly Crip n Folk With a Couple Bloods. Envy cane wouldve never supported this because he deff dont fuck w. boa they dissed each other back n forth and yet bam bino in these niggas faces exactly why i said these mfs should stop gang banging :bored: :cmon:
Idk bout that choo shit but lo bloccs(rip) is his family.the hood where the lil homie Roberto live is where lo bloccs was from.they got a mural of him on blake bet strauss and herzl.the crip homies n other older homies still show love to lo bloccs

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » August 9th, 2017, 12:04 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 9th, 2017, 2:45 am
G_Dope wrote:
August 8th, 2017, 12:33 pm
Idk bout that choo shit but lo bloccs(rip) is his family.the hood where the lil homie Roberto live is where lo bloccs was from.they got a mural of him on blake bet strauss and herzl.the crip homies n other older homies still show love to lo bloccs
Yeah I Know About Lo Bloccs I Juss Never Seen That Mural Of Him Iknow He Was Killed By The Pigs Back In 02