G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clowns

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Region: North East
Affiliation: Dont worry about it Snitch

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 21st, 2017, 2:43 am

G_Dope wrote:And When I said " he" I meant the 83 big homie from veer not reckless he was 74 and not 63 like I said tho this nigga acting like only blood Niggas flipped gd and not crip Niggas from 83 & 823 he in denial smh lol then say folk Niggas getting violated its the other way around, at the end of the day both sides took losses I'm saying gds are a power house but they give out smoke definitely to crip niggas and
whoever else n thats a fact I heard about locs getting at gz but don't act like Niggas dont do damage back
How im in denial when its facts? No niggas from the Ville, 90'z or the floss flipped GD dude. Idk what G-Stone niggas you talking about and as far as them 83rays on veer I cant speak for them but the 83rays from caton aint flip and them GD niggas aint giving out no smoke. Them mfs is scared to even spin Crip bloccs without getting violated. Maybe bacc then they was violating them niggas but now? No you even got GD niggas that will admit they wont even go to the 90'z or the Ville but them GD niggas see them crip niggas in they hood. Trust me I know I be in the 90'z and I live in the Bush. Them GD niggas aint on shit

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: R3APERS

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by G_Dope » June 21st, 2017, 3:05 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:And When I said " he" I meant the 83 big homie from veer not reckless he was 74 and not 63 like I said tho this nigga acting like only blood Niggas flipped gd and not crip Niggas from 83 & 823 he in denial smh lol then say folk Niggas getting violated its the other way around, at the end of the day both sides took losses I'm saying gds are a power house but they give out smoke definitely to crip niggas and
whoever else n thats a fact I heard about locs getting at gz but don't act like Niggas dont do damage back
How im in denial when its facts? No niggas from the Ville, 90'z or the floss flipped GD dude. Idk what G-Stone niggas you talking about and as far as them 83rays on veer I cant speak for them but the 83rays from caton aint flip and them GD niggas aint giving out no smoke. Them mfs is scared to even spin Crip bloccs without getting violated. Maybe bacc then they was violating them niggas but now? No you even got GD niggas that will admit they wont even go to the 90'z or the Ville but them GD niggas see them crip niggas in they hood. Trust me I know I be in the 90'z and I live in the Bush. Them GD niggas aint on shit

Lol Ok I never Said Crips from the floss, 90s or Caton Im speaking on Niggas from the bush like junction sides, veercides, even the heights and even the ville, places like caton,90z and franklin ave will always remain crip of course and gz is giving out smoke last time I checked Niggas from the floss had losses when them No love city niggas was out it was quite now that Niggas is locked up Niggas wanna act like gz not putting in pain lol and plus didn't that speedy nigga from the 9 get poked up by a folk ? Lol folk niggas give out smoke if that wasn't the case Niggas wouldn't be do " GDK " :bored:
I TALK MY SHIT BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 21st, 2017, 4:03 am

G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:

Lol Ok I never Said Crips from the floss, 90s or Caton Im speaking on Niggas from the bush like junction sides, veercides, even the heights and even the ville, places like caton,90z and franklin ave will always remain crip of course and gz is giving out smoke last time I checked Niggas from the floss had losses when them No love city niggas was out it was quite now that Niggas is locked up Niggas wanna act like gz not putting in pain lol and plus didn't that speedy nigga from the 9 get poked up by a folk ? Lol folk niggas give out smoke if that wasn't the case Niggas wouldn't be do " GDK " :bored:
No love city was taking Losses from the 90'z and the flossy. You forgot they all connected right? Them No love city niggas, 6 tre niggas and Hoolies was getting violated by the whole woo dude. Niggas got vids of them niggas getting spanked Lmfaooo. I remembered I seen some folk nigga get spanked at lincoln terrace. Them niggas aint on shit bro. And Idk what happened to speedy. Im not speaking on that cause thats G-Stone business. Only thing I can say about that is the nigga aint breathing nomore whoever killed him.

Gman201
fresh meat
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 6 x 10 wit da S on da end

Post by Gman201 » June 21st, 2017, 4:07 am

I never seen any gd niggas xringin any static in NY or Jersey. Them 3ni n ddp niggas make More noise.

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Post by Southwarddevil » June 21st, 2017, 4:38 am

Gman201 wrote:I never seen any gd niggas xringin any static in NY or Jersey. Them 3ni n ddp niggas make More noise.
idk about 3ni or ddp in ny but in jersey ddp and 3ni not even a factor unless we talking in union city or something :shrug:

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » June 21st, 2017, 4:51 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:

No love city was taking Losses from the 90'z and the flossy. You forgot they all connected right? Them No love city niggas, 6 tre niggas and Hoolies was getting violated by the whole woo dude. Niggas got vids of them niggas getting spanked Lmfaooo. I remembered I seen some folk nigga get spanked at lincoln terrace. Them niggas aint on shit bro. And Idk what happened to speedy. Im not speaking on that cause thats G-Stone business. Only thing I can say about that is the nigga aint breathing nomore whoever killed him.

Lol Yea facts Niggas took losses I won't lie about that but what happen to sdot, billz and kapo ?? Lol they got dealt wid same way Yea 22 and that alladin nigga got exposed they some rapping ass Niggas gz clapped a lot of Niggas

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 21st, 2017, 5:19 am

G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:

Lol Yea facts Niggas took losses I won't lie about that but what happen to sdot, billz and kapo ?? Lol they got dealt wid same way Yea 22 and that alladin nigga got exposed they some rapping ass Niggas gz clapped a lot of Niggas
You left out a couple of niggas. Evny caine Niggas violated him infront of a court house , Nas bliccy, This one nigga these 90'z niggas told me about named biggaveli or whatever tf his name is, Some other nigga named supreme, Alladin, 22, maine finesse and few more GD niggas. Yeah niggas from the 9 got violated but not a whole lot of them atleast not compared to them GD niggas. G-Stone niggas was showing me videos of niggas getting lined. Smacked up, etc. They told me alot more about what they did to them niggas but it aint nothing the Net need to see. Just know the score board not looking to good for non of them niggas and them GD niggas know that. Why you think when they get caught laccin it'll just be one crip nigga bitching like 5 of them niggas? Shit they know what it is and they know the ratio thats why them niggas tried to align themselves with them Brim niggas in the bush cause they know it aint that many of them niggas left. Niggas be throwing up rakes and hats like goofies

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » June 21st, 2017, 5:40 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:

You left out a couple of niggas. Evny caine Niggas violated him infront of a court house , Nas bliccy, This one nigga these 90'z niggas told me about named biggaveli or whatever tf his name is, Some other nigga named supreme, Alladin, 22, maine finesse and few more GD niggas. Yeah niggas from the 9 got violated but not a whole lot of them atleast not compared to them GD niggas. G-Stone niggas was showing me videos of niggas getting lined. Smacked up, etc. They told me alot more about what they did to them niggas but it aint nothing the Net need to see. Just know the score board not looking to good for non of them niggas and them GD niggas know that. Why you think when they get caught laccin it'll just be one crip nigga bitching like 5 of them niggas? Shit they know what it is and they know the ratio thats why them niggas tried to align themselves with them Brim niggas in the bush cause they know it aint that many of them niggas left. Niggas be throwing up rakes and hats like goofies
those Niggas are rapping ass Niggas like I said lol

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 21st, 2017, 5:43 am

G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:

those Niggas are rapping ass Niggas like I said lol
I dead just mentioned some niggas that wasnt even rapping lol. Even still they jaccin that GD shit and throwing up rakes and Hats so what you trying to say? They all tough behind cameras but not infront of they opps

Coaster
sergeant
sergeant
Region: South
Affiliation: Pink Houses Worldwide

Post by Coaster » June 21st, 2017, 7:36 am

HarlemWorldATL salute, that post was true spit

NYGC/ETGC
fresh meat
Affiliation: ETGC

Post by NYGC/ETGC » June 21st, 2017, 9:26 pm

FUCC THESE G STRING NIGCAS
ONLY NIGCA VALID FROM THAT SET IS SIKE
THE REST OF THESE NIGCAS AINT PUTTIN IN NO PAIN IN JAIL
AND DONT MAKE ME START NAMING THE FUCC NIGCAS FROM THAT SET BKUZ IM WELL INTUNED

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 21st, 2017, 9:29 pm

NYGC/ETGC wrote:FUCC THESE G STRING NIGCAS
AND DONT MAKE ME START NAMING THE FUCC NIGCAS FROM THAT SET BKUZ IM WELL INTUNED
Says the nigga behind the computer. You wouldnt go to they hood and say what you just said to them niggas out here just saying. You bold on this internet shit tho Ill give you that.

NYGC/ETGC
fresh meat
Affiliation: ETGC

Post by NYGC/ETGC » June 22nd, 2017, 4:26 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
Says the nigga behind the computer. You wouldnt go to they hood and say what you just said to them niggas out here just saying. You bold on this internet shit tho Ill give you that.
THE TRAZY SHIT IS YOUR NOT EVEN FROM THE SET AND YOU DICC EATING THESE NIGCAS HARD
DAMN LOK
GET YOUR LIFE

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 22nd, 2017, 4:33 am

NYGC/ETGC wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
THE TRAZY SHIT IS YOUR NOT EVEN FROM THE SET AND YOU DICC EATING THESE NIGCAS HARD
DAMN LOK
GET YOUR LIFE
Crazy thing is you a net banger. You aint on shit bro. You talk on the net but you aint puttin in no pain. You on a website looking for crips and talking crazy about niggas from the 9 but wont say that shit you talking out here. Yeah funny you tried to switch up the topic and say im not from they set after I just told you that you wouldnt go out there and say that. Mf I know im not G-Stone but I fuccs with them. Im just letting yall lil pussy ass niggas that hide behind the computers that swear up and down yall know about these niggas and other gangs know that yall wouldnt come out here. Ya shape up would be on the sidewalk you hurd? Just lettin that be known.

KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by KGzMovIIIn » June 22nd, 2017, 8:08 am

:tiphat:

OGawd
associate

Post by OGawd » June 24th, 2017, 12:43 am

Let me tell ya how all of ya niggas is chatting and sucking major dick. GStone been a homegrown crips set for how many years ? Like 15-20 maybe more. The fact that niggas are still on the site complaining whether or not they are connected is a huge problem. 1. No one gives a flying fuck if you are connected to California. Thats what made Cali niggas feel supreme over NY niggas and why NY niggas even got into serious beef with GDs because of riding california DICK FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. 2. IF IM A CRIP OR "FAKE" CRIP AND IVE BEEN BASHING AND KILLING BLOODS FOR 20+ YEARS YOU TELLING ME IM GOING TO DROP MY SET NAME BECAUSE IM NOT CONNECTED TO A CITY GTFO Lmfao like you see how that sound. If thats the case someone need to bomb NY completely because 90% of NY SETS are homegrown. 83 regardless how bad they want to say they are "baccwest" ALL THAT KGC COWBOY shit is homegrown

3. all the set our here putting the most word in NY are homegrown ass sets. 93BBA MAC BALLA 59 BRIM 823GSTONE 83COWBOYZ shit all them shits are home fucking grown

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 24th, 2017, 3:29 am

OGawd wrote:Let me tell ya how all of ya niggas is chatting and sucking major dick. GStone been a homegrown crips set for how many years ? Like 15-20 maybe more. The fact that niggas are still on the site complaining whether or not they are connected is a huge problem. 1. No one gives a flying fuck if you are connected to California. Thats what made Cali niggas feel supreme over NY niggas and why NY niggas even got into serious beef with GDs because of riding california DICK FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. 2. IF IM A CRIP OR "FAKE" CRIP AND IVE BEEN BASHING AND KILLING BLOODS FOR 20+ YEARS YOU TELLING ME IM GOING TO DROP MY SET NAME BECAUSE IM NOT CONNECTED TO A CITY GTFO Lmfao like you see how that sound. If thats the case someone need to bomb NY completely because 90% of NY SETS are homegrown. 83 regardless how bad they want to say they are "baccwest" ALL THAT KGC COWBOY shit is homegrown

3. all the set our here putting the most word in NY are homegrown ass sets. 93BBA MAC BALLA 59 BRIM 823GSTONE 83COWBOYZ shit all them shits are home fucking grown
1 59 Not a Home Grown set they from out west and 2 Im just letting it be known that they are connected because these internet weirdos can say a whole lot about these niggas being fake on the Net but dont know the facts and wont step foot in any of these NYC hoods talking that bullshit. 3 Cali niggas dont even feel supreme over NY niggas. You forget half of these cali niggas that came out east had to set up shop because they were getting ran out they hoods from rival gangs out west? Thats not being supreme thats just prolonging this Blood and Crip shit because if they aint come out here that shit wouldve died out long ago just like how its slowly dying out in LA.

OGawd
associate

Post by OGawd » June 24th, 2017, 3:55 am

idc if they are connected or not. They have been crippin and dying for this crip shit forever. IDEK 59 was connected thought that shit was a homegrown brim set but Imma let that rock.

and LMFAO at nigga saying GDs was putting in FEAR AND PAIN. Can we laugh at that. Nigga said because of the indictment niggas was ah ah ah. Thats whats you call a GD Dick Rider.

IM NOT GON TO DENY THAT GDS WASNT DOING SHIT BUT TO SAY PUT FEAR AND PAIN. THEN WITH THAT STATEMENT I CAN EASILY SAY GS9 HAD NIGGAS SHOOK. SHIT IS ALL DICKRIDING LMFAO

THIS GD SHIT IS BEYOND DICKRIDING. LIKE WHO BE OUTSIDE OR YA BE ON FACEBOOK.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Post by Quiet-Q » June 24th, 2017, 3:56 am

@to the young niggah jay

Everybody whose speaking in this topic is FROM a ny hood..2nd some of yah niggahs on here be talking about bloods & crips in ny like they some type of untouchable mythical creature..."niggahs wont say that in none of these hoods".(you know how many blood & crip niggahs in ny done got clapped by non blood or crip niggahs??)...stop sleeping stupid..you lil niggahs in here be killing me with that type of talk.

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 24th, 2017, 4:56 am

OGawd wrote:idc if they are connected or not. They have been crippin and dying for this crip shit forever. IDEK 59 was connected thought that shit was a homegrown brim set but Imma let that rock.

and LMFAO at nigga saying GDs was putting in FEAR AND PAIN. Can we laugh at that. Nigga said because of the indictment niggas was ah ah ah. Thats whats you call a GD Dick Rider.

IM NOT GON TO DENY THAT GDS WASNT DOING SHIT BUT TO SAY PUT FEAR AND PAIN. THEN WITH THAT STATEMENT I CAN EASILY SAY GS9 HAD NIGGAS SHOOK. SHIT IS ALL DICKRIDING LMFAO

LMFAOOO THATS A FACT. BOY NOT INTUNE BRO. If he seen the videos Them G-Stone niggas showed me of them violating almost every GD nigga from the fields to the kirk son might just have to slap himself for that shit lol.

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 24th, 2017, 5:06 am

Q. wrote:@to the young niggah jay

Everybody whose speaking in this topic is FROM a ny hood..2nd some of yah niggahs on here be talking about bloods & crips in ny like they some type of untouchable mythical creature..."niggahs wont say that in none of these hoods".(you know how many blood & crip niggahs in ny done got clapped by non blood or crip niggahs??)...stop sleeping stupid..you lil niggahs in here be killing me with that type of talk.
Lemme ask you this. Whats a internet nigga talking shit about streets on the Net compared to a Nigga thats not on this Forum in the streets and really in the field? I never implied MFs to be untouchable nigga im just saying all this energy yall got to say that these niggas is fake on the Net wont be the same energy when you see these niggas in person. You tell one of them niggas that they fake and ya ass ill either get violated on the spot or Bodied. Thats what im saying. Than on top of that yall speaking false info on these NY gangs like yall mfs chill with them 24/7. I honestly dont give a fuck if you from NY or Not. I bet you wouldnt go to the 90'z, The flossy or the ville and talk that same shit yall talking on this FBI ass forum. Im just saying. I could give two fucks what part of the boros you from. Niggaz speaking on they name as if yall mfs bangin CRIP. If you aint banging Crip than it aint no need for any nigga on this internet shit to speak on any crip nigga period whether if they connected or not or whether if they is homegrown or not on this Gang task force forum

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 24th, 2017, 5:21 am

My point is you DONT know whose in the streets or solely on the internet...I had to state this to a few young niggahs on here...stop thinking just because a niggah is on a computer that at thr end of the day hes not in the streets(if thats the case with you then speak for yourself & not group everybody else up)

End of the day niggahs got opinions & will continue to speak they opinions..if something is corny niggahs will speak on it..funny thing is its just not niggahs onlinr saying certsin shit is corny...its niggahs outside who used to claim these shits & droppdd they flag saying the shit was a dub thats saying the same shit

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 24th, 2017, 5:27 am

Q. wrote:My point is you DONT know whose in the streets or solely on the internet...I had to state this to a few young niggahs on here...stop thinking just because a niggah is on a computer that at thr end of the day hes not in the streets(if thats the case with you then speak for yourself & not group everybody else up)

End of the day niggahs got opinions & will continue to speak they opinions..if something is corny niggahs will speak on it..funny thing is its just not niggahs onlinr saying certsin shit is corny...its niggahs outside who used to claim these shits & droppdd they flag saying the shit was a dub thats saying the same shit
I doubt any mf on this internet shit is in the streets lol. Cant be if niggas is on here 24/7. Thats the laughable part.

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » June 24th, 2017, 5:35 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
OGawd wrote:idc if they are connected or not. They have been crippin and dying for this crip shit forever. IDEK 59 was connected thought that shit was a homegrown brim set but Imma let that rock.

LMFAOOO THATS A FACT. BOY NOT INTUNE BRO. If he seen the videos Them G-Stone niggas showed me of them violating almost every GD nigga from the fields to the kirk son might just have to slap himself for that shit lol.
Lol damn y'all Niggas still going and me being a gd dick rider NEVER Like I said GDs got Niggas on they ass and show them videos then I already seen the envy cane vid and all the other vids that don't mean they opps still not getting clapped its a list of Niggas that got bodied by gds

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 24th, 2017, 5:39 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
Q. wrote:My point is you DONT know whose in the streets or solely on the internet...I had to state this to a few young niggahs on here...stop thinking just because a niggah is on a computer that at thr end of the day hes not in the streets(if thats the case with you then speak for yourself & not group everybody else up)

I doubt any mf on this internet shit is in the streets lol. Cant be if niggas is on here 24/7. Thats the laughable part.
Alotta niggahs on here post from they phone (speaking in my case ive posted on blocks on the regular on here)...like for example when you said last week trinitarios run the bx...that was false i just aint even feel like having the debate with you...its quite a few blocks in different hoods where they hold no weight