G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clowns

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Region: North East
Affiliation: Dont worry about it Snitch

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:23 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:Now niggaz was just reppin da 6 to get on bloods nerves? So niggaz incorporate fake shit into their sets just to get on their rivals nerves? U say shit like dat & wonder y niggaz sayin shits fake
Dude said Harlem did that. But even still Harlem got west coast connects too. Non of them niggas is fake

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop dick riding them on this snitch ass website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2017, 5:32 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
Deezus wrote:Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them niggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did shit just to get on bloods nerves half the time.
Crazy thing is they been stopped Banging the 6. That shit is a dub cause they beefing with the GD's so its like fuck the 6 point star and 8-Ball

:webyup: So, it took for y'all to start beefin with the gangsters, to stop reppin the six?! But mean while y'all cali connected?!?
The point was they knew to stop jaccin the 6 because they knew it was GD shit. But they stopped banging it around the early 2000's. They been in flatbush since 95. They aint really get connected with Cali niggas until after the early 2000's
But if niggahs was official out the gate (like you say they were) shouldnt they have known the 6 was for folks ?

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:42 am

Q. wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
Deezus wrote:Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them niggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did shit just to get on bloods nerves half the time.
Crazy thing is they been stopped Banging the 6. That shit is a dub cause they beefing with the GD's so its like fuck the 6 point star and 8-Ball

:webyup: So, it took for y'all to start beefin with the gangsters, to stop reppin the six?! But mean while y'all cali connected?!?
The point was they knew to stop jaccin the 6 because they knew it was GD shit. But they stopped banging it around the early 2000's. They been in flatbush since 95. They aint really get connected with Cali niggas until after the early 2000's
But if niggahs was official out the gate (like you say they were) shouldnt they have known the 6 was for folks ?
To be real with you. Nobody out east or West knew about GD outside of chicago until that 8 ball shit. Thats why niggas started jaccin that bullshit cause of that 8-ball shit. They was already official but back in 95 niggas aint know what it was. They repped that shit for a short period of time because niggas out west told them to bang their own shit. They cant control their politics all the way from the west lol They just said fuck it we gone do our own thing. But they definitely stopped that shit and they have ties with niggas out west and know their shit. The big homies from santana blocc crip and Rollin 60's said they was real left so they real left. Im telling niggas on this snitch ass website that never banged in their life what it was.

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:50 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:who the fuck running 823 thou? I know Cike locked up and his right hand got deported but who the fuck running it? Them niggas too big to the point they're beefing with each other
I guess yall niggas dont know that when banging Crip period you have no leader. Niggas dont do that follow the leader shit bro Its every nigga for themselves. Its a Big homie for every set but they dont control niggas

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:53 am

@G_Dope No trays nor stones flipped to GD bro. Where are you getting your info from? Everybody that flipped to GD was banging 5-9 Brim and Billy Badass blood. Did you really just say that dumb shit? Nigga no crip niggas out in Brooklyn switched to folk. If anything it was probably civilians claiming folk and them GD niggas let them do that but I dont speak on folk politics cause thats them and no crips got smashed by no mf GD niggas not G-Stone atleast. Them G-Stone niggas be violating them Folk niggas plus its more of them than it is them GD niggas combined in all off their hoods. You talkin crazy bro.

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:53 am

G_Dope wrote:
NYGC/ETGC wrote:ITS ALWAYS BEEN A POWER STRUGGLE ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY NOT SETTING OUT CIKE. BUT YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER TURNED CRIP
And I Guess That Explains Why So Many Trays And G Stones From Flatbush And The Heights Turned GD The Folks Are Way More Organized And Have More Unity Than Both Blood And Crips Out Here Thats Why a lot of Crips got smashed on by folks while g stones were fighting over whos ligit and has more power the folks were coming directly at them even treys out here seem like they have a power struggle
No trays nor stones flipped to GD bro. Where are you getting your info from? Everybody that flipped to GD was banging 5-9 Brim and Billy Badass blood. Did you really just say that dumb shit? Nigga no crip niggas out in Brooklyn switched to folk. If anything it was probably civilians claiming folk and them GD niggas let them do that but I dont speak on folk politics cause thats them and no crips got smashed by no mf GD niggas not G-Stone atleast. Them G-Stone niggas be violating them Folk niggas plus its more of them than it is them GD niggas combined in all off their hoods. You talkin crazy bro.

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:58 am

NYGC/ETGC wrote:GSTONE ONLY STOP BANGING THE SIX BKUZ THEM DIZZY DEVIL NIGCAS WAS SPANKING THEY ASS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
They been dropped the 6

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:01 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
Q. wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:

To be real with you. Nobody out east or West knew about GD outside of chicago until that 8 ball shit. Thats why niggas started jaccin that bullshit cause of that 8-ball shit. They was official after the early 2000's but back in 95 niggas aint know what it was. They repped that shit for a short period of time because niggas out west told them to bang their own shit. They cant control their politics all the way from the west lol They just said fuck it we gone do our own thing. But they definitely stopped that shit and they have ties with niggas out west and know their shit. The big homies from santana blocc crip and Rollin 60's said they was real left so they real left. Im telling niggas on this snitch ass website that never banged in their life what it was.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2017, 8:37 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
NYGC/ETGC wrote:ITS ALWAYS BEEN A POWER STRUGGLE ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY NOT SETTING OUT CIKE. BUT YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
And I Guess That Explains Why So Many Trays And G Stones From Flatbush And The Heights Turned GD The Folks Are Way More Organized And Have More Unity Than Both Blood And Crips Out Here Thats Why a lot of Crips got smashed on by folks while g stones were fighting over whos ligit and has more power the folks were coming directly at them even treys out here seem like they have a power struggle
No trays nor stones flipped to GD bro. Where are you getting your info from? Everybody that flipped to GD was banging 5-9 Brim and Billy Badass blood. Did you really just say that dumb shit? Nigga no crip niggas out in Brooklyn switched to folk. If anything it was probably civilians claiming folk and them GD niggas let them do that but I dont speak on folk politics cause thats them and no crips got smashed by no mf GD niggas not G-Stone atleast. Them G-Stone niggas be violating them Folk niggas plus its more of them than it is them GD niggas combined in all off their hoods. You talkin crazy bro.

Well back in the days 99-2000 niggas used to jump from crip to folk or folk to crip. this back when they was all cool with each other.i knew of a couple locs that switched folk

I can't speak on nowadays or when niggas started beefing but it definitely happened way back in the days

823GetStr8Cash
fresh meat
Affiliation: Crip

Post by 823GetStr8Cash » June 20th, 2017, 4:11 pm

[quote="MostHated_Jay"]Let me tell yall lil internet wierdos something. If yall dont know about G-Stone crip or any 823 set than dont call them niggas fake. Just cause they are a homegrown set it dont mean that they dont have west coast ties. While yall internet niggas is on this site talking shit about the G-Stone Crips being fake its Cali Crip sets like Rollin 60's, Rollin 30's, Santana blocc Crip etc that approved of them already. Hell its G-Stone niggas from NYC that done went out west and Chopped it up with niggas out in cali. Stop dick riding and actually know facts. The big homie from santana blocc Harvey Hartfield and everybody from santana said they was real left so ill just leave it like that. Yall internet gangsta on here wouldnt come to the Grimey 90'z, Brownsville or the flossy and say wtf yall saying on here.Niggas out here will have ya shape up on the sidewalk juhurd? Stop dicc riding. Yall some real lames talking shit about a Crip set that already got west coast certification on a snitch website fucking weirdos[/quote]

Facts Niggas Come On A Site And Try To Bash My Stoney's Like We Didn't Put Dat Pain In To Get Our Name Wat It Is Today But Dickriders Will Be Dickriders And Ima Be Get Str8 Till My Bones Break

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Post by Southwarddevil » June 20th, 2017, 4:40 pm

donte dem ape niggas called themsevles stoneys as well?

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 20th, 2017, 4:40 pm

donte dem ape niggas called themsevles stoneys as well?

823GetStr8Cash
fresh meat

Post by 823GetStr8Cash » June 20th, 2017, 4:47 pm

First of all blood stone is literally stone g Stone is gangster stonehearted so kill the comparisons right there Stoney's is plural for more then one if going to be a smart ass be smart dickhead and then if I woulda said stones u would be still saying the same shit u a bozo

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:26 pm

823GetStr8Cash wrote:First of all blood stone is literally stone g Stone is gangster stonehearted so kill the comparisons right there Stoney's is plural for more then one if going to be a smart ass be smart dickhead and then if I woulda said stones u would be still saying the same shit u a bozo
I fuccs with with the Get str8s hard body. These internet wangstas never banged in their life talking shit about gang politics but dont even know shit about who they know, Dont even have the balls to go to any Crip hood and tell these niggas they fake but got the balls to come on a Snitch forum and speak on some bullshit they dont know about and speak on Niggas they will never confront in real life. Lol These is some clowns. They need to get a life. Fuckin weirdos dont even know G-Stone got ties out west talk that bullshit

SckanlessNina
boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by SckanlessNina » June 20th, 2017, 5:40 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:All these crips was reppin the 6 out here even tho it didn't start here. In the mid 2000s u had internet trolls like a rawdawg or heavy from Cali or pretending they was from Cali calling all NYC bloods and crips fake with that 5-6 shit. They did it for years but once shit like MySpace came out these NYC gang members started seeing what the trolls were saying. N some curious niggas started reaching out to big homies out west for a connection. That's when shit got twisted

If u ask me I don't think these Cali niggas with sets here give a damn nowadays bout what we do. N niggas that been banging fake or non connected sets don't give a damn either since they banging for years

Nowadays these Cali bloods is more worried about putting celebrities down in their sets than fighting Mexicans n worrying bout who's fake in this state and that state
Stop it my nigga. For one we don't care bout celebrities like that but nighas feel if they gon claim then tax em on it. Me personally idgaf and don't think they should have anything to do with it let alone b accepted. And worried bout Mexicans? Bruh seriously lol. Nobody worried bout them like that it's only certain hoods who even have static with certain Hispanic hoods. They got too much bullshit within they own then to try waging a full fledge war with blacks. It should b a round up worry bout fake niggas claiming what u claiming no matter where it's at. And don't over generalize by saying these cali bloods because most of us don't even care bout these goofy niggas.

823GetStr8Cash
fresh meat

Post by 823GetStr8Cash » June 20th, 2017, 5:55 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
823GetStr8Cash wrote:First of all blood stone is literally stone g Stone is gangster stonehearted so kill the comparisons right there Stoney's is plural for more then one if going to be a smart ass be smart dickhead and then if I woulda said stones u would be still saying the same shit u a bozo
I fuccs with with the Get str8s hard body. These internet wangstas never banged in their life talking shit about gang politics but dont even know shit about who they know, Dont even have the balls to go to any Crip hood and tell these niggas they fake but got the balls to come on a Snitch forum and speak on some bullshit they dont know about and speak on Niggas they will never confront in real life. Lol These is some clowns. They need to get a life. Fuckin weirdos dont even know G-Stone got ties out west talk that bullshit
It's Sad Because The Proof Is Out There Wat Homegrown Set U Kno Dat Isn't Left Lasted ? I Dnt Understand How U Netbangers Get Mad Cuz U Dnt Kno The History If U Ain't G$C U Cnt Kno The History Ya Dig !

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:05 pm

823GetStr8Cash wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
It's Sad Because The Proof Is Out There Wat Homegrown Set U Kno Dat Isn't Left Lasted ? I Dnt Understand How U Netbangers Get Mad Cuz U Dnt Kno The History If U Ain't G$C U Cnt Kno The History Ya Dig !
You know whats crazy. The Big homie from santana blocc crip thats second generation Crip shouted yall niggas out on Facebook my nigga. Facebook. This is a nigga thats been banging before any nigga thats out in these streets today Speaking on yall. He one of the niggas that made Crip what it was and these disrespectful ass internet thugs wanna speak on G-Stone. Lol I tell you man. They weird asf on this shit. Niggas talk shit about NY niggas gang banging but you got mfs from out of town giving these niggas props for holding it down and bragging about niggas banging in NYC. These weirdos never banged in their life but wanna speak on gang politics. These niggas need to retire from this shit. They looking dumb as fuck on here.

True Words
underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Post by True Words » June 20th, 2017, 6:44 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:Let me tell yall lil internet wierdos something. If yall dont know about G-Stone crip or any 823 set than dont call them niggas fake. Just cause they are a homegrown set it dont mean that they dont have west coast ties. While yall internet niggas is on this site talking shit about the G-Stone Crips being fake its Cali Crip sets like Rollin 60's, Rollin 30's, Santana blocc Crip etc that approved of them already. Hell its G-Stone niggas from NYC that done went out west and Chopped it up with niggas out in cali. Stop dick riding and actually know facts. The big homie from santana blocc Harvey Hartfield and everybody from santana said they was real left so ill just leave it like that. Yall internet gangsta on here wouldnt come to the Grimey 90'z, Brownsville or the flossy and say wtf yall saying on here.Niggas out here will have ya shape up on the sidewalk juhurd? Stop dicc riding. Yall some real lames talking shit about a Crip set that already got west coast certificationon a snitch website fucking weirdos
:tedthinks: :huhwhat:

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:46 pm

True Words wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:Let me tell yall lil internet wierdos something. If yall dont know about G-Stone crip or any 823 set than dont call them niggas fake. Just cause they are a homegrown set it dont mean that they dont have west coast ties. While yall internet niggas is on this site talking shit about the G-Stone Crips being fake its Cali Crip sets like Rollin 60's, Rollin 30's, Santana blocc Crip etc that approved of them already. Hell its G-Stone niggas from NYC that done went out west and Chopped it up with niggas out in cali. Stop dick riding and actually know facts. The big homie from santana blocc Harvey Hartfield and everybody from santana said they was real left so ill just leave it like that. Yall internet gangsta on here wouldnt come to the Grimey 90'z, Brownsville or the flossy and say wtf yall saying on here.Niggas out here will have ya shape up on the sidewalk juhurd? Stop dicc riding. Yall some real lames talking shit about a Crip set that already got west coast certificationon a snitch website fucking weirdos
Tf you making faces for I aint misspell shit.

True Words
underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Post by True Words » June 20th, 2017, 6:59 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
True Words wrote:
Tf you making faces for I aint misspell shit.
:tea:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2017, 7:49 pm

SckanlessNina wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:All these crips was reppin the 6 out here even tho it didn't start here. In the mid 2000s u had internet trolls like a rawdawg or heavy from Cali or pretending they was from Cali calling all NYC bloods and crips fake with that 5-6 shit. They did it for years but once shit like MySpace came out these NYC gang members started seeing what the trolls were saying. N some curious niggas started reaching out to big homies out west for a connection. That's when shit got twisted

If u ask me I don't think these Cali niggas with sets here give a damn nowadays bout what we do. N niggas that been banging fake or non connected sets don't give a damn either since they banging for years

Nowadays these Cali bloods is more worried about putting celebrities down in their sets than fighting Mexicans n worrying bout who's fake in this state and that state
Stop it my nigga. For one we don't care bout celebrities like that but nighas feel if they gon claim then tax em on it. Me personally idgaf and don't think they should have anything to do with it let alone b accepted. And worried bout Mexicans? Bruh seriously lol. Nobody worried bout them like that it's only certain hoods who even have static with certain Hispanic hoods. They got too much bullshit within they own then to try waging a full fledge war with blacks. It should b a round up worry bout fake niggas claiming what u claiming no matter where it's at. And don't over generalize by saying these cali bloods because most of us don't even care bout these goofy niggas.

Shouts to the big piru OGs Soulja Boy and Bhris Brown putting y'all sets on the map while them real pirus sit back n let them cuz them being members is an OG call :lmao:

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 20th, 2017, 10:49 pm

nigga pull your panties down i was just asking a question and yall be getting bullied by the folks that why yall making a whole GDK alliance and shouting out bds and shit :lol:

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: R3APERS

Post by G_Dope » June 21st, 2017, 1:21 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
Lol Boy How You Gonna Tell Me Who Did What You Might Know Some Stuff I Don't But I got My Knowledge And It's A Definite Fact That Both G - Stone And 83s Niggas Flipped To GD I'm Not Saying Every Nigga That From Both Sets Did But A lot Of Niggas I Knew From The Mix Flipped Reckless That Died Was G Stone And He Flipped GD, Half Them Niggas In The Veer Dropped That 83 Shit Because He Was On Sum Other Shit N They Turned 63 The Same For G Stones Don't Deny It If You Really From Flatbush Or The Heights You Would Know This Shit Why I gotta Lie ? You Talking Bout Niggas That Was 5-9 And BBA Was The Only Niggas That Flipped :lmao: cmon bro Yea that's facts a lot of blood Niggas flipped gd but don't act like crip Niggas ain't do the same
I TALK MY SHIT BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » June 21st, 2017, 1:32 am

And When I said " he" I meant the 83 big homie from veer not reckless he was 74 and not 63 like I said tho this nigga acting like only blood Niggas flipped gd and not crip Niggas from 83 & 823 he in denial smh lol then say folk Niggas getting violated its the other way around, at the end of the day both sides took losses I'm saying gds are a power house but they give out smoke definitely to crip niggas and
whoever else n thats a fact I heard about locs getting at gz but don't act like Niggas dont do damage back

G_Dope
sergeant
sergeant

Post by G_Dope » June 21st, 2017, 1:41 am

GDs probably not as deep as Crips and bloods out here in NY but they still give out smoke I meant to say they not a power house but they definitely drop shit check them indictments boy Lol