El salvador : top ms13 shotcallers implemented a new york program calling for more bloodshed

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

El salvador : top ms13 shotcallers implemented a new york program calling for more bloodshed

Postby Q. » June 16th, 2017, 4:21 pm

MS-13 is targeting New York for more bloodshed: authorities
By Kaja Whitehouse June 15, 2017 | 7:40pm

The recent spate of murders attributed to the MS-13 gang on Long Island is no accident — but rather the result of a sick directive from higher-ups in El Salvador for bloodshed in the Empire State, law enforcement revealed Thursday.

MS-13 honchos in El Salvador have “implemented the ‘New York Program,’ which mandates an increase of violence and bloodshed in New York,” Nassau DA Madeline Singas revealed Thursday.

Singas made the chilling remarks at a press conference to announce the arrests of dozens of reputed MS-13 gang members as part of a 41-person indictment.

The defendants are responsible for 32 violent acts in Nassau, including eight attempted murders, she said.

MS-13 is suspected of being behind the brutal Long Island killings of four young men whose bodies were discovered in a wooded area in Central Islip in April. The gang is also believed to be behind the savage deaths of best friends Nisa Mickens, 15, and Kayla Cuevas, 16, around Brentwood in September.

Multiple incidents alleged in Thurday’s indictment involve handguns and machetes, the latter of which is MS-13’s weapon of choice, Singas said.

“MS-13 has terrorized communities, killed innocent people, and stolen the childhoods of the vulnerable young people they recruit to join their ranks,” Singas said. “We will be unrelenting in our efforts to stop MS-13 from recruiting in our schools and spilling blood in our streets.”

MS-13 has also been a target for President Donald Trump and US Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who have vowed to eradicate the violent group.

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: El salvador : top ms13 shotcallers implemented a new york program calling for more bloodshed

Postby Tha7thLetta » June 16th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Ms tryna take over ny? Give it a couple years & they'll be deeper in da city too not just l.i.

godfather
godfather

Re: El salvador : top ms13 shotcallers implemented a new york program calling for more bloodshed

Postby Q. » June 16th, 2017, 6:10 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:Ms tryna take over ny? Give it a couple years & they'll be deeper in da city too not just l.i.

Your preaching to the choir my man..i was saying the same shit for awhile also(more central americans is moving into the city & more blacks/spanish hesds is moving out)...some heads dont think so though..

fresh meat
Affiliation: Dont worry about it Snitch

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 16th, 2017, 6:13 pm

[quote="Tha7thLetta"]Ms tryna take over ny? Give it a couple years & they'll be deeper in da city too not just l.i.[/quote]

False. The deepest spainish gang in NY right now is the Trinitarios dude. In a few years MS-13 isnt even gonna be around because its already too many Trinitarios out here lol. Plus half of them got outnumbered out of queens because of the latin kings who is getting outnumbered by the Trinitarios lol. No way my nigga.

fresh meat

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 16th, 2017, 6:20 pm

They aint taking over NYC. Not with them Trinitarios around. They'll just run them niggas out of NY. Shit every Hispanic neighborhood in NYC is Trinitarios turf. Lol. MS13 ill just be in parts of Long island because its suburban. They can get away with shit like murders out there. They not coming to NYC where half of these hoods are either blood crip or Trinitarios. Thats bull.

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest

Postby Neutron Nation » June 16th, 2017, 10:43 pm

ms-13 verse GDs :fight:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 16th, 2017, 10:51 pm

@mosthated

Nah i dont see ms13 being wiped out ....keep it a buck i dont even see no gang in ny wiping out another gang on some "war/beef " type shit...only way i see crews vanishing is if niggahs simply dickride & flip to other crews or drop they shit all together

general
general
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » June 17th, 2017, 2:08 am

The farthest these niggas getting is queens they not gonna be able to rock in most of the hoods outhere Q it's too many gangs out here and yet Osa ish niggas that's banging ain't gonna alow it and if they try that shit in the pens it's slow for them. Maybe if they was to go upstate to them towns but hoods like East New York, certain parts of the Bronx n Harlem, Bushwick maybe these niggas not surviving. Every article I read about this niggas I start to dislike them more

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 2:17 am

"Its too many gangs out here"...so ...what that mean?...you act like some of these gangs didnt come from niggahs who used to claim other gangs...yah be on here talking like gangs is mad territorial in the city & nobody cant just nove to an area & start recruiting (thats how it usually goes...niggahs moving into areas & start planting the seed despite it being other gangs in the area)
.mac ballas wouldnt be jacked in alot of the hoods its in now if that wasnt the case lol

Its not hard to flip niggahs from 1 gang(set to set or from 1 gang to an entirely new gang) to another in ny man lets not over hype things...anywhere central americans van move a decent amount of people into a neigjborhood ..ms13 can try to get a way to set up shop in that area...if niggahs dont want that you basically gotta try to play landlord & keep all central american families from moving onto a neighborhood

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 2:22 am

The more of them niggahs continue to move into the city the likely hood you gonna have their kids etc forming ms13 clicks..central americans/mexicans from what i noticed move like roaches...today no families be on a block a few months later its 5 or 6 different families then shit spreads

general
general

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » June 17th, 2017, 3:20 am

I feel you Q but I don't think it's ever gonna get that bad plus I don't really gotta worry about it they mostly move to mostly Spanish populated areas. We gonna see how it roll out 5 years from now

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 3:43 am

I dont see them moving into caribbean spots like flatbush etc....caribbeans usually stay put for awhile in neighborhoods..but by the brooklyn queens border line ozone park & all that its mad spanish..

general
general

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » June 17th, 2017, 6:53 am

Yo Q I take that back lol we gonna have to learn Spanish soon but I just left from Flatbush they fake deep over here. Oh well it's another great migration we gonna have to adapt

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 5:11 pm

dominicans & central americans/mexicans are flooding the city....i remember when ricans was the main spanish heads threwout most of the city

general
general

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » June 17th, 2017, 5:38 pm

Yea African Americans and Ricans are the rare ones now lol. I can't name no more that 5 people that I'm not directly related to that don't got island in they blood and all the Ricans left for Orlando and PA

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest

Postby Neutron Nation » June 17th, 2017, 6:41 pm

2,086,566 black people residing in New York City

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:2,086,566 black people residing in New York City

A good chunk is caribbean blacks

fresh meat

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 17th, 2017, 10:16 pm

Q. wrote:@mosthated

Nah i dont see ms13 being wiped out ....keep it a buck i dont even see no gang in ny wiping out another gang on some "war/beef " type shit...only way i see crews vanishing is if niggahs simply dickride & flip to other crews or drop they shit all together

You must aint see how the trinitarios literally took over every Spainish neighborhood in uptown, The Bronx and Parts of BK lol. You really think MS-13 is going to just take over in a few years like that with the Trinitarios being their only threat? Lol No my dude. I live out here and see Trinitarios everywhere out here. MS-13 aint going to come here and think about taking over. They better stay they asses in LI and queens if they know whats good for them

fresh meat

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 17th, 2017, 10:23 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:The farthest these niggas getting is queens they not gonna be able to rock in most of the hoods outhere Q it's too many gangs out here and yet Osa ish niggas that's banging ain't gonna alow it and if they try that shit in the pens it's slow for them. Maybe if they was to go upstate to them towns but hoods like East New York, certain parts of the Bronx n Harlem, Bushwick maybe these niggas not surviving. Every article I read about this niggas I start to dislike them more

Preeeeach. He dont know that Trinitarios took over half of those hoods that you named. Harlem, Washington, The BX all in that area is where its majority Hispanics there. Dominicans actually and majority of those Dominicans are Trinitarios. MS-13s and about to set up shop in non of those places especially since now they got the feds on their asses out here hell no.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 10:35 pm

Nah i dont know about tribis "taking over" none of them hoods lol...i dont know of no gangs in ny. "Taking over"

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 10:38 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
Q. wrote:@mosthated

You must aint see how the trinitarios literally took over every Spainish neighborhood in uptown, The Bronx and Parts of BK lol. You really think MS-13 is going to just take over in a few years like that with the Trinitarios being their only threat? Lol No my dude. I live out here and see Trinitarios everywhere out here. MS-13 aint going to come here and think about taking over. They better stay they asses in LI and queens if they know whats good for them

I said a million times trinis & ms13 will be main spamosh gangs in a few yrs...so yes thats what i believe..im still in ny when i choose yo be & i see how more central americans is moving in...

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 17th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Like i said a million times....dominicans & central americans are the main shit flooding in ny..thats why i say what i say towards both ganga having numbers

Return to North East