Bkny:(bed stuy...breevort ps) ron stacks (blood niggahs from fab hood) interview *new*

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Bkny:(bed stuy...breevort ps) ron stacks (blood niggahs from fab hood) interview *new*

Post by Quiet-Q » June 11th, 2017, 5:31 pm

I remember niggahs always would say how fab was crip or crip affiliated due to his hood supposedly being crip ..if thats true times changed (i chilled around breevort. Few times...niggahs would have them summer tournaments up the block at p.s 40 schoolyard..never seen much crip or blood on days i went threw..this was at a time when most niggahs was still flaggin a few yrs ago)..i knew a few blocks up from ralph & fulton them other projects kingsborough was supposed to be crip at that time..wouldnt be surprise if thats blood now

https://youtu.be/0jifRGNhyvk

1️⃣
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Self preservation

Re: Bkny:(bed stuy...breevort ps) ron stacks (blood niggahs from fab hood) interview *new*

Post by 1️⃣ » June 11th, 2017, 11:30 pm

I dont know about BK politics or anything...

But I seen the video and saw Bainbridge street and remember Papoose is from Bainbridge I think. He use to rap about bloods on bainbridge and another street Chauncey. And that the adjacent blocks to Brevoort.

.X.
prospect
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Bkny:(bed stuy...breevort ps) ron stacks (blood niggahs from fab hood) interview *new*

Post by .X. » June 12th, 2017, 3:15 am

Q. wrote:I remember niggahs always would say how fab was crip or crip affiliated due to his hood supposedly being crip ..if thats true times changed (i chilled around breevort. Few times...niggahs would have them summer tournaments up the block at p.s 40 schoolyard..never seen much crip or blood on days i went threw..this was at a time when most niggahs was still flaggin a few yrs ago)..i knew a few blocks up from ralph & fulton them other projects kingsborough was supposed to be crip at that time..wouldnt be surprise if thats blood now

I've been all around Brooklyn, but because I'm me someone else can tell people Brooklyn is dominantly Crip which isn't true. Crips bang the hardest in Brooklyn, but 000's to Brims or Stones have more turf (trust me). Fab neighborhood has a lot of Crips there and they also bang harder than the 000's to Brims or Stones. Dominated Crip areas are East Flatbush & Flatbush (facts). From East New York to Red Hook more turfs are Red. 000's, Brims and Stones are the biggest gang in New York State. Also about Fab, he was more or less one of those dudes that probably fucked with Crips, I heard he has a brother that's Crip, he use to wear a lot of Blue and of course that'll have people thinking. Fab even comes off as a Crip, but he don't bang, he's just one of those.
Guns on Deck

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 12th, 2017, 4:29 am

The rapper paul cain (who ive heard people say was his brother isk how true or not it is) is crip...but yeah when niggahs said fab was crip i always looked at him as a niggah thats affiliate but not an actual member..but yeah breevort just seems like a chill hood to me when i did go threw a few times

400degreez
prospect
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 5227

Post by 400degreez » June 12th, 2017, 7:33 am

.X. wrote:
Q. wrote:I remember niggahs always would say how fab was crip or crip affiliated due to his hood supposedly being crip ..if thats true times changed (i chilled around breevort. Few times...niggahs would have them summer tournaments up the block at p.s 40 schoolyard..never seen much crip or blood on days i went threw..this was at a time when most niggahs was still flaggin a few yrs ago)..i knew a few blocks up from ralph & fulton them other projects kingsborough was supposed to be crip at that time..wouldnt be surprise if thats blood now

I've been all around Brooklyn, but because I'm me someone else can tell people Brooklyn is dominantly Crip which isn't true. Crips bang the hardest in Brooklyn, but 000's to Brims or Stones have more turf (trust me). Fab neighborhood has a lot of Crips there and they also bang harder than the 000's to Brims or Stones. Dominated Crip areas are East Flatbush & Flatbush (facts). From East New York to Red Hook more turfs are Red. 000's, Brims and Stones are the biggest gang in New York State. Also about Fab, he was more or less one of those dudes that probably fucked with Crips, I heard he has a brother that's Crip, he use to wear a lot of Blue and of course that'll have people thinking. Fab even comes off as a Crip, but he don't bang, he's just one of those.

wordi never understood why people thought bk was mostly crip certain parts the locs got it but majority of bk was blood..

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 12th, 2017, 3:05 pm

I cant front i always looked at bk as a crip borough ..not as in crips do or dont run things but as far as thats where youll find the most crips out of any borough especially during late 90s when crips had lesser numbers then they do now

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 12th, 2017, 7:33 pm

Yeah Brevoort was always one of the crip spots in the Stuy like half of the Ps was crip n the other side was blood but I never personally had problems in there at all used to walk through n all that when I used to live on howard and i even lived in their for a few months when i was younger. Kingsborough a wilder hood than Brevoort but they p's is way bigger n they have a gang of beef. Brevoort is actually Ocean Hill technically but nobody really claims it, most niggas around that area jack it's the Stuy but they have a different zip. I never heard of GD niggas being in Brevoort or they Stuy ever for that matter niggas just dick riding this folk wave smh, if a nigga was folk he'll be the only one or he hanged in the ville or the heights