59 Brim in Corona?

Post Reply
John Doe
associate
Posts: 122
Joined: February 16th, 2015, 9:10 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

59 Brim in Corona?

Post by John Doe » June 10th, 2017, 5:00 pm

111 Street and 37 Avenue, driving down in car with family, o peep a 59 Brim tag on 37 Ave. This is a predominantly Latino/Hispanic area. Sureños claim this area so seeing a 59 Brim tag here is extremely weird.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47089
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by Quiet-Q » June 10th, 2017, 5:15 pm

Its alotta spanish heads jackin blood in ny so it wouldnt be far fetched to see it in a heavy spanish hood...on a side note though doe you was the 1 telling me before about certain kings hoods in queens that ms13 now took over right..i think around kings park on the ave was 1

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47089
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by Quiet-Q » June 10th, 2017, 5:17 pm

This pic i took is actually across the street from kings park...alotta central american type restaurants around there now
Attachments
20170327_102234.jpg
20170327_102234.jpg (979.97 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

John Doe
associate
Posts: 122
Joined: February 16th, 2015, 9:10 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by John Doe » June 10th, 2017, 5:29 pm

Q. wrote:Its alotta spanish heads jackin blood in ny so it wouldnt be far fetched to see it in a heavy spanish hood...on a side note though doe you was the 1 telling me before about certain kings hoods in queens that ms13 now took over right..i think around kings park on the ave was 1
Kings Park be back and forth between JLS & JMT, I honestly have no idea who has that park now but yeah, that area always had a good amount of Central Americans. Behind Kings Park going to Hillside, there's an MS tag on a building. They mostly on Hillside Ave. Even off the Sutphin Boulevard train station, by 146 and Hillside a few years ago, you came off that train to a huge MS13 tag on the wall. That has been cleaned up though a while ago.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47089
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by Quiet-Q » June 10th, 2017, 5:32 pm

Hillside & the ave the closer you go in the direction of your area the more central americans you see...i had posted a story recently of some ms13 members in the part of hillside you mentioned that shot up some niggahs they thought was kings...then you had ms13 niggahs shoot up a niggah on the ave (around 178th) who they thought was 18st...thats another area where spanish niggahs(mexicans ..etc) is moving into heavy...got they own bars restaurants etc


I be telling niggahs on here dont sleep on these dudes getting deeper in unfamiliar areas

John Doe
associate
Posts: 122
Joined: February 16th, 2015, 9:10 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by John Doe » June 10th, 2017, 5:42 pm

Q. wrote:Hillside & the ave the closer you go in the direction of your area the more central americans you see...i had posted a story recently of some ms13 members in the part of hillside you mentioned that shot up some niggahs they thought was kings...then you had ms13 niggahs shoot up a niggah on the ave (around 178th) who they thought was 18st...thats another area where spanish niggahs(mexicans ..etc) is moving into heavy...got they own bars restaurants etc


I be telling niggahs on here dont sleep on these dudes getting deeper in unfamiliar areas
JLS been out there for years but yeah I remember the shooting that happened on 178. Only reason the kid wasn't killed was because their gun jammed. JLS go to Ozone Park/Woodhaven looking for WMT every now and than. With the way BLS been recently, I wouldn't be surprised with them coming into the city. JLS never left just lost numbers like crazy.

User avatar
SwaGGMoney
superior
superior
Posts: 3002
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 4:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Shadyville

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by SwaGGMoney » June 11th, 2017, 2:38 am

Last time I was in uptop Queens


Jackson Height was Latin Kings

Corona was Trinitorios

Flushing was MS-13

They're also 83GC (Free Do**** *) and some Mack Ballas in East Elmhurst

User avatar
SwaGGMoney
superior
superior
Posts: 3002
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 4:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Shadyville

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by SwaGGMoney » June 11th, 2017, 2:40 am

Q. wrote:Hillside & the ave the closer you go in the direction of your area the more central americans you see...i had posted a story recently of some ms13 members in the part of hillside you mentioned that shot up some niggahs they thought was kings...then you had ms13 niggahs shoot up a niggah on the ave (around 178th) who they thought was 18st...thats another area where spanish niggahs(mexicans ..etc) is moving into heavy...got they own bars restaurants etc


I be telling niggahs on here dont sleep on these dudes getting deeper in unfamiliar areas
MS-13 use to be deep in Shadyville. I never heard of em until some ol head that was playing soccer at the park showed me his tattoo. I was 16 lol. Most of them was in the late 30's early 40's but they got busy and was putting in work when they have too. One of them got knocked for trying to behead some dude on Main st in broad daylight

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47089
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by Quiet-Q » June 11th, 2017, 5:56 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:Last time I was in uptop Queens


Jackson Height was Latin Kings

Corona was Trinitorios

Flushing was MS-13

They're also 83GC (Free Do**** *) and some Mack Ballas in East Elmhurst


Its hard to put a finger on 1 crew in jackson heights because its so manu spanish heads

John Doe
associate
Posts: 122
Joined: February 16th, 2015, 9:10 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by John Doe » June 11th, 2017, 6:09 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:Last time I was in uptop Queens


Jackson Height was Latin Kings

Corona was Trinitorios

Flushing was MS-13

They're also 83GC (Free Do**** *) and some Mack Ballas in East Elmhurst
Jackson Heights LK Tribe I believe is inactive as far I know.

Corona does have Trinitarios but 111 St has a Sureno clique, they beef with the Trinitarios.

Flushing MS clique I think is also inactive.

East Elmhurst does have Bloods and Crips to this day from what I know. Not sure on sets.

John Doe
associate
Posts: 122
Joined: February 16th, 2015, 9:10 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by John Doe » June 11th, 2017, 6:10 am

Q. wrote:
SwaGGMoney wrote:Last time I was in uptop Queens


Jackson Height was Latin Kings

Corona was Trinitorios

Flushing was MS-13

They're also 83GC (Free Do**** *) and some Mack Ballas in East Elmhurst


Its hard to put a finger on 1 crew in jackson heights because its so manu spanish heads
That's true, got 18th Street, FSR13, and LK (though I believe inactive) out there. And probably others as well.

.X.
prospect
Posts: 83
Joined: June 3rd, 2017, 5:44 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by .X. » June 12th, 2017, 3:18 am

John Doe wrote:111 Street and 37 Avenue, driving down in car with family, o peep a 59 Brim tag on 37 Ave. This is a predominantly Latino/Hispanic area. Sureños claim this area so seeing a 59 Brim tag here is extremely weird.
New York Brim Army is bogus. Tell me how I read a 59 Brim dude paperwork and that shit ripping off 9 Trey with some add-on's :lmao: A few internet history and everything. But they're the biggest gang in NYC.
Guns on Deck

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47089
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by Quiet-Q » June 12th, 2017, 4:22 am

.X. wrote:
John Doe wrote:111 Street and 37 Avenue, driving down in car with family, o peep a 59 Brim tag on 37 Ave. This is a predominantly Latino/Hispanic area. Sureños claim this area so seeing a 59 Brim tag here is extremely weird.
New York Brim Army is bogus. Tell me how I read a 59 Brim dude paperwork and that shit ripping off 9 Trey with some add-on's :lmao: A few internet history and everything. But they're the biggest gang in NYC.

:lol:

400degreez
prospect
Posts: 51
Joined: July 1st, 2014, 10:42 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 5227
Location: IRAQ**TRUSIDE**WESTSIDE QUEENS

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by 400degreez » June 12th, 2017, 7:11 am

ever since I can remember there's always been little clicks of bloods and crips in corona mainly Spanish niggas.. brim the wave now but before you had 9 trey and a few pirus sets

User avatar
CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 301
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL
Location: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » June 13th, 2017, 2:02 am

Q. wrote:Its alotta spanish heads jackin blood in ny so it wouldnt be far fetched to see it in a heavy spanish hood...on a side note though doe you was the 1 telling me before about certain kings hoods in queens that ms13 now took over right..i think around kings park on the ave was 1
HOLD UP! DIDN'T THE BLOODS GET ESTABLISHED IN NY TO FIGHT OFF THE LATINOS AND THE LATIN KINGS? :ohhh: IF THAT'S THE CASE WHY THE FUCK WOULD A LATINO WANT TO BE A BLOOD.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47089
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by Quiet-Q » June 13th, 2017, 2:58 am

@confidential


Lol my point exactly to the bullshit with ny bloods beginnings that i never brought...i would of respected it more if niggahs flat out said they idolized the blood life rather then the other silly shit thrown out there to why niggajs felt they had to create blood in mycity ( bloods of all gangs to " form a gang for black unity")

User avatar
SwaGGMoney
superior
superior
Posts: 3002
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 4:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Shadyville

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by SwaGGMoney » June 13th, 2017, 3:07 am

400degreez wrote:ever since I can remember there's always been little clicks of bloods and crips in corona mainly Spanish niggas.. brim the wave now but before you had 9 trey and a few pirus sets
Facts of couple of ol head bloods came home and a lot of crips turned brim. 83 still out there but they not as deep as before. D***** * got knocked and a lot of niggas moved.

You from Lefrak? It's still blooded out there? RIP Jo**** Ha*****

400degreez
prospect
Posts: 51
Joined: July 1st, 2014, 10:42 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 5227
Location: IRAQ**TRUSIDE**WESTSIDE QUEENS

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by 400degreez » June 13th, 2017, 5:58 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:
400degreez wrote:ever since I can remember there's always been little clicks of bloods and crips in corona mainly Spanish niggas.. brim the wave now but before you had 9 trey and a few pirus sets
Facts of couple of ol head bloods came home and a lot of crips turned brim. 83 still out there but they not as deep as before. D***** * got knocked and a lot of niggas moved.

You from Lefrak? It's still blooded out there? RIP Jo**** Ha*****
yeah I'm from lefrak... for the most part yeah.... free 00 rip JH, Mani

.X.
prospect
Posts: 83
Joined: June 3rd, 2017, 5:44 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by .X. » June 14th, 2017, 11:28 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Q. wrote:Its alotta spanish heads jackin blood in ny so it wouldnt be far fetched to see it in a heavy spanish hood...on a side note though doe you was the 1 telling me before about certain kings hoods in queens that ms13 now took over right..i think around kings park on the ave was 1
HOLD UP! DIDN'T THE BLOODS GET ESTABLISHED IN NY TO FIGHT OFF THE LATINOS AND THE LATIN KINGS? :ohhh: IF THAT'S THE CASE WHY THE FUCK WOULD A LATINO WANT TO BE A BLOOD.
LA/NY Brim is not the UBN and the UBN has always been diverse since day one. Ex-Latin King members and other former gang members came under UBN. UBN was just formed by African Americans.
Guns on Deck

Red3gale23
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1572
Joined: December 12th, 2014, 1:12 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: RBG NATION

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by Red3gale23 » June 15th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Nothing but broke dry snitching fuckboys in here sharing gang Intel from the comfy of there windows,what part of the game is this lame shit?

User avatar
CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 301
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL
Location: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » July 1st, 2017, 7:43 am

.X. wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Q. wrote:Its alotta spanish heads jackin blood in ny so it wouldnt be far fetched to see it in a heavy spanish hood...on a side note though doe you was the 1 telling me before about certain kings hoods in queens that ms13 now took over right..i think around kings park on the ave was 1
HOLD UP! DIDN'T THE BLOODS GET ESTABLISHED IN NY TO FIGHT OFF THE LATINOS AND THE LATIN KINGS? :ohhh: IF THAT'S THE CASE WHY THE FUCK WOULD A LATINO WANT TO BE A BLOOD.
LA/NY Brim is not the UBN and the UBN has always been diverse since day one. Ex-Latin King members and other former gang members came under UBN. UBN was just formed by African Americans.
THAT MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE DON'T "BRIMS" STANDS FOR "BLACK, REVOLUTIONARY INTELLIGENT MILITANT SOLDIERS?" HOW WOULD A LATINO BE A BRIM? BRIMS ARE STRICTLY A PRO-BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN GANG LIKE THE BLACK P. STONES ACTUALLY THE BRIMS AND BPS ARE COOL WITH EACHOTHER AND GOT POSITIVE HISTORY WITH EACHOTHER. LATINOS NEED TO STEP BACK.

.X.
prospect
Posts: 83
Joined: June 3rd, 2017, 5:44 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: 59 Brim in Corona?

Post by .X. » July 1st, 2017, 11:36 am

I said the UBN is diverse, and I don't know what Brims stand for. LA Brims and the UBN are two different gangs. BPSN cool with a bunch of gangs, they been cool with LKQN way before they was cool with Brims.
Guns on Deck

Post Reply