California 2 Jersey Mozzy(Sacremento) ft G Nutt & GT(LA) & Albee Al (Jersey City) These Rappers Aint Real (F.T.B)

2LL's UP
corporal
corporal

California 2 Jersey Mozzy(Sacremento) ft G Nutt & GT(LA) & Albee Al (Jersey City) These Rappers Aint Real (F.T.B)

Post by 2LL's UP » May 18th, 2017, 3:26 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zcxn3MJGRoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

West to the East. I think this came out a little while ago.

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Re: California 2 Jersey Mozzy(Sacremento) ft G Nutt & GT(LA) & Albee Al (Jersey City) These Rappers Aint Real (F.T.B)

Post by Takin All Fades » May 18th, 2017, 3:36 am

....g nutt w the lyrics

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Re: California 2 Jersey Mozzy(Sacremento) ft G Nutt & GT(LA) & Albee Al (Jersey City) These Rappers Aint Real (F.T.B)

Post by Southwarddevil » May 18th, 2017, 3:40 am

s/o to my brims

hats up shades up :tiphat:

2LL's UP
corporal
corporal

Post by 2LL's UP » May 18th, 2017, 3:51 am

I always been a fan of west coast musik since a youngin so it was kool to hear this. its kool to see the west coast a
embrace a gang member from the other coast & to see a banger from out here have the heart to go out there
and kick it. thats whats up

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 18th, 2017, 5:58 am

2LL's UP wrote:I always been a fan of west coast musik since a youngin so it was kool to hear this. its kool to see the west coast a
embrace a gang member from the other coast & to see a banger from out here have the heart to go out there
and kick it. thats whats up
its nothing new jersey and cali been connceted in a way since the pac and outlaws days

2LL's UP
corporal
corporal

Post by 2LL's UP » May 18th, 2017, 6:27 am

Yeah 100% correct on that. I always just like to see it! Its a good thing. It kills all that bullshit niggas be jaw jacking.
Gang shit is gang shit in my eyes.

JerseyCity201
boss
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » May 18th, 2017, 7:19 am

I think I posted this months ago when it first came out. Ain't that light skin dude in the video in the background one of them FTP that was in the Soulja Boy video and couple others when that Chris Brown beef was going on?

2LL's UP
corporal
corporal

Post by 2LL's UP » May 18th, 2017, 7:22 am

Yeah that dude is from Compton. I seen his interview on streetgangs.com.
You posted this? Wow I didn't see it. I usually wait for u to post the Albee content.

JerseyCity201
boss
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » May 18th, 2017, 7:37 am

2LL's UP wrote:Yeah that dude is from Compton. I seen his interview on streetgangs.com.
You posted this? Wow I didn't see it. I usually wait for u to post the Albee content.
I might be wrong and meant to and never did, but I thought I put it up in one of them FTB or Cali topics when I posted Po in Cali. If I did, it never got it's own title so that's probably why u missed it.

And I might be bugging but I don't remember the lyrics being in the video when it first dropped.

2LL's UP
corporal
corporal

Post by 2LL's UP » May 18th, 2017, 1:12 pm

Im not sure about the lyrics I just came across this a week or two ago.

Grim Da Reaper
general
general

Post by Grim Da Reaper » May 18th, 2017, 11:17 pm

mozzy be everywhere but sac :lol: