Bxny:(walton) 27yo & 18yo dub city members shot in triple shooting (their nuetral 26yo homeboy paralyzed))

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Bxny:(walton) 27yo & 18yo dub city members shot in triple shooting (their nuetral 26yo homeboy paralyzed))

Post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2017, 6:43 am

NYPD links Bronx triple shooting to gang rivalry
BY ROCCO PARASCANDOLA
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 1:05 PM

The Bronx shooting in which three men were struck is connected to tensions between rival gangs, police sources said Tuesday.

The victims, ages 27, 26 and 18, were shot in the upper body by a gunman described by witnesses as clad in a robe.

The victims were taken to St. Barnabas Hospital and are expected to survive, though one, Rafaelito Pascual, 26, might be paralyzed.

Pascual has six arrests on his record but is not in a gang, sources said.

It wasn’t clear who the intended target was. The other victims were Darrell Lawrence, 27, and Giovanni Rodriguez, 18.

They were shot around 8:10 p.m. Monday on Walton Ave.

Lawrence, a Dub City gang member, refused to answer any questions, telling police he doesn’t talk to them. He has 12 arrests on his record, including one for attempted murder.

The third victim, Giovanni Rodriguez, 18, is also with Dub City and has two arrests, one for drugs and one for assault.

Three men shot in back on Bronx street; gunman still on the run
He and Pascual said they were walking on Walton Ave. when they heard shots and were struck. They told police they did not see who fired.

The gunman was last seen running north on Walton Ave. towards E. 179th St. Witnesses described him as wearing a robe and headdress.

outlawdiamondz
superior
superior

Re: Bxny:(walton) 27yo & 18yo dub city members shot in triple shooting (their nuetral 26yo homeboy paralyzed))

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 17th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Whoever they interviewed is mad funny with it, I was2o feet away when this happened and I could tell you want no nigga in a robe

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Re: Bxny:(walton) 27yo & 18yo dub city members shot in triple shooting (their nuetral 26yo homeboy paralyzed))

Post by SuperSweet » May 17th, 2017, 12:34 pm

I remember when netas had that block. :tiphat:

outlawdiamondz
superior
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 17th, 2017, 12:54 pm

SuperSweet wrote:I remember when netas had that block. :tiphat:
When was that? 92? Lol

WasAHat
underboss
underboss

Post by WasAHat » May 18th, 2017, 2:38 am

outlawdiamondz wrote:Whoever they interviewed is mad funny with it, I was2o feet away when this happened and I could tell you want no nigga in a robe
So when do you plead the 5th? Now or later? For someone who just not too long ago said name dropping you surely place yourself as a witness in a multi shooting

freemaxbdotcom
fresh meat

Post by freemaxbdotcom » May 18th, 2017, 7:56 am

outlawdiamondz wrote:Whoever they interviewed is mad funny with it, I was2o feet away when this happened and I could tell you want no nigga in a robe
damn lol niggas got them Dubcity cats under pressure outhere.