Having Older Siblings Thats In Gangs And Want You To Join

sergeant
sergeant
Region: North East
Affiliation: R3APERS

Having Older Siblings Thats In Gangs And Want You To Join

Postby G_Dope » May 17th, 2017, 6:14 am

Alright So Basically My Homeboy Got A Big Brother Thats 83 and They Both Live In The Same Crib, I Think His Brother Supposedly Got His Own Hood In Flatbush For The Treyz, But Basically My Homeboy Dont Wanna Be Crip Because He Dont Really Fw His Brother Peoples Like That Plus He juss Started Meeting His Peoples Like 3 Years Ago ,So My Boy Juss now Starting To Know Them Just Off The Strength Off His Brother And His Brother Came Home In 2014 After Doing 5 Years Upstate .They Fw My Home Boy But Not On No Personal Level Where Niggas Vibe And Make Moves, plus My Homeboy and his brother fight sometimes mind you my homeboy 23 and his brother 35 so its also a age difference plus whenever my homeboy hang around his brother sometimes the nigga got the tendencies to show off infront his friends especially when he get drunk. But Basically His Brother Has This Agenda That His Lil Brother Should Be Crip Because He Himself Is Crip And Everyone Else In The Hood Is Crip But Whenever My Boy Had Situations In The Streets Nobody Was There To Back Him So He Basically Is Not Obligated to turn crip. why should he turn crip if niggas not fw with boy like that and wouldnt even jump in for him whenever shit gets real ?
I TALK MY SHIT BECAUSE I DOES MY THANGGG :smoke:

oog
oog

Re: Having Older Siblings Thats In Gangs And Want You To Join

Postby HarlemWorldATL » May 17th, 2017, 8:12 am

He should do his own thing.back in the day my older cousin was 59 n everyone in the hood was turning 59 n he wanted me to join.I thought about it but I wasn't cool with the rest of the dudes that was 59 n 93 etc in the hood.this was in 1999.I went out to bk n started doing my own thing.fast forward to now my older brother gorilla stone and he turned mad ppl stone in that same neighborhood when he came from up north.some of them same dudes that was 59 n 93 are now Macs and stone, even my cuzin that tried to get me to be 59.even tho he know I chill with the blue side he mentioned that if I wanted to I can start banging on my chest.again his niggas are the same niggas from before I don't fuck with n never did so I wouldn't even play myself.plus I'm 33 now n that ain't happening

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Postby SuperSweet » May 17th, 2017, 11:18 am

Out here little kids get killed because their older brothers are in gangs. Even if their NOT bangin

sergeant
sergeant

Postby G_Dope » May 17th, 2017, 8:33 pm

SuperSweet wrote:Out here little kids get killed because their older brothers are in gangs. Even if their NOT bangin

thats a fact crazy thing is this nigga brother and the rest of his 83 mans be on some fake gdk shit but when they go to the veer they be some quiet shit but the younger brother fuck w. Folks thou from what i see how you and your peoples jack gdk but chill in a folk hood thats asking for problems, its funny you mention thatt because not too long ago his older brother and his peoples got into a bangout in a ally way by his backyard mind you the niggas they banging it out with live right across the street in the projects :facepalm:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby G_Dope » May 17th, 2017, 8:35 pm

UHateOhnosmh wrote:He should do his own thing.back in the day my older cousin was 59 n everyone in the hood was turning 59 n he wanted me to join.I thought about it but I wasn't cool with the rest of the dudes that was 59 n 93 etc in the hood.this was in 1999.I went out to bk n started doing my own thing.fast forward to now my older brother gorilla stone and he turned mad ppl stone in that same neighborhood when he came from up north.some of them same dudes that was 59 n 93 are now Macs and stone, even my cuzin that tried to get me to be 59.even tho he know I chill with the blue side he mentioned that if I wanted to I can start banging on my chest.again his niggas are the same niggas from before I don't fuck with n never did so I wouldn't even play myself.plus I'm 33 now n that ain't happening

Word thats how this nigga thinking if i didnt fuck w. them before why fuck w. them but his brother be on some nah you should be crip because everyone else is crip his brother some bugged out older head

underboss
underboss

Postby 07017Northside » May 18th, 2017, 1:11 am

THE OLDER BROTHER NEEDS TO CHECK HIMSELF FOR REAL. KNOWING THE LIFESTYLE THAT COMES WITH BANGIN', WHY PUSH THAT ON SOMEONE ELSE LET ALONE HIS OWN LIL' BROTHER? SOUNDS LIKE THE YOUNGER BROTHER NEEDS TO HAVE HIS OWN MIND AND FILTER OUT THE BULLSHIT, BECAUSE THE OLDER BROTHER ONLY WANTS HIM TO BE JUST AS FUCKED UP AS HE IS. BIG BRO IS SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKIN' OUT, NOT STEERING HIM TO THE BULLSHIT. THAT AIN'T REAL RIGHT... :smh:

fresh meat
Affiliation: NJ

Postby Popoff7gang » May 29th, 2017, 3:18 am

My older step brother didn't want me to join the set and exaggerated the initiations to scare me. I still didn't listen tho. Was a hard headed teen.

superior
superior
Affiliation: BAD BOY KINGS

Postby outlawdiamondz » May 29th, 2017, 1:53 pm

Any older brother who wants his brother to join a gang with him and he35!?! That mother fucker is a piece of shit

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » May 29th, 2017, 7:14 pm

If son made it to 23 without gangbanging why tf would he join now, n his older brother a bozo if he trying to force a nigga into a situation that could give him time n take his life away. Tell ya mans to chill with that shit, the gangbanging shit is a dubb after a certain age.

associate
Affiliation: Da Jungle

Postby 5unday » May 30th, 2017, 1:22 am

My uncle put me on in 01 once he touched down from 92 everybody in my family blood

superior
superior

Postby SuperSweet » May 30th, 2017, 2:18 pm

You are whatever your block/set is. Meaning that whoever you hang with in the street than that's who you are. So, imagine family members. When enemies go looking for ravage or they're looking for action, they aren't going to be asking who's who when they start shootin.

superior
superior

Postby SuperSweet » May 30th, 2017, 2:21 pm

Revenge^

sergeant
sergeant

Postby G_Dope » June 1st, 2017, 3:49 am

Idk, Him N His Brother Gotta A Disconnection Problem I Mean They Communicate Daily But They Go They Own Way I Know After His Last Fight With His Brother N His Other Trey Mans He Said He Not Hanging Out W. Him Around Him Or His Peoples Again N I Told Him Stop Fucking W. Them Niggas, He Was So Tight That Day That He Said If He Bump Into Any Folk Niggas He Gonna Deadass Turn N Get Niggas In The Hood Lined N When I Seen Him Today He Said It Again Lol

Return to North East