Who Started HOOVER HILL? 52 Hoover Crip set in Ivy Hill * Newark NJ?

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 15th, 2017, 7:58 pm

Any info on the fat dude OG Osirus who supposedly started the Hoover Hill turf in Ivy Hill Hoodaville?

Came across dude name madd times over the years, don't know if O started the 52 Hoovers in NJ though. Last i heard him mentioned was by some big niggas paroling out the feds. Fed niggas said Osirus name and Hoover rep known throughout prison system, but he a snitch. Rat. Cheese eater.

Any info on the case(s) Osirus snitched on? Anybody got court paperwork on dude? Links to court records?

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Re: Who Started HOOVER HILL? 52 Hoover Crip set in Ivy Hill * Newark NJ?

Post by Southwarddevil » April 15th, 2017, 8:07 pm

ivy hill is not part of hoodaville :lol:

ivy hill not even newark

ivy hill is more nayborhood hill then hoover hill :lol:

you been mislead fam

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 15th, 2017, 8:13 pm

Jersey demon wrote:ivy hill is not part of hoodaville :lol:

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam
Whateva about the Hoodaville part, the Ivy Hill area near the big college

Im talking about the old 2000-era Ivy Hill Hoover Hill turf

Neighborhood Hill? Yea right

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 15th, 2017, 8:25 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam

the big college you talking about saton hall?

the old 2000 ivy hill era? eh idk about that one fam cause in the 2000s ivy hill wasnt making noise like that for being active so idk about all this hover hill era you talking about? :shrug:

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 15th, 2017, 9:00 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam

the old 2000 ivy hill era? eh idk about that one fam cause in the 2000s ivy hill wasnt making noise like that for being active so idk about all this hover hill era you talking about? :shrug:
Where you from?

U neva heard of the 52 Hoovers from Ivy Hill? Banging orange

Everybody know IH is Crip zone. Always will be.

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 15th, 2017, 9:06 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam

Where you from?

im from newark THE SOUTHWARD to be exact

i know ivy hill is a crip zone but hoover didnt make noise like that as a whole and ivy hill wasnt that active as far as gang shit was concern :shrug:

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 15th, 2017, 10:01 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam

Where you from?

i know ivy hill is a crip zone but hoover didnt make noise like that as a whole and ivy hill wasnt that active as far as gang shit was concern :shrug:
U right. Hoovers were never factors i guess. Ever heard of OG Osirus though?

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 15th, 2017, 10:10 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam

Where you from?

name dont really ring a bell :shrug: that probably cause im dont politic with hoovers or ivy hell like that :shrug:

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 15th, 2017, 10:36 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam

Where you from?

name dont really ring a bell :shrug: that probably cause im dont politic with hoovers or ivy hell like that :shrug:
Got u

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » April 16th, 2017, 9:36 am

ivy hill not even newark

you been mislead fam
Ivy hill not part of the hooda? WRONG

Ivy hill not Newark? WRONG AGAIN

Ivy hill more naybor? WRONG YET AGAIN

YOU'VE BEEN MISLEAD FAM, how about we don't speak on things we don't know, deal?

2LL's UP
corporal
corporal

Post by 2LL's UP » April 16th, 2017, 3:05 pm

I'm not a Newark nigga but just my :2cents: ive heard a lot of hooda niggaz say that they don't regard Ivy Hill as the hooda. Matter of factly if my memory serves me right them HVF rapping niggas even said Ivy hill ain't the hooda when they was going @ Smackmane.

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » April 16th, 2017, 6:04 pm

2LL's UP wrote:I'm not a Newark nigga but just my :2cents: ive heard a lot of hooda niggaz say that they don't regard Ivy Hill as the hooda. Matter of factly if my memory serves me right them HVF rapping niggas even said Ivy hill ain't the hooda when they was going @ Smackmane.
Hooda is just the name for vailsburg, vailsburg is hooda the hooda is vailsburg. Ivy hill is a part of vailsburg, hence why our school was called vailsburg middle & before that it was vailsburg high. You're taking the opinion of some 15-16yr olds (at the time) who don't know a damn thing about they own hood. They let grape niggas move in what was legendary a red zone (Munn & south orange ave To Lynn & 18th, Sanford & 18th to Sanford & south orange ave) & then let them set up shop on izzy. Smack is a hooda nigga through & through, straight off Stuyvesant & 18th (the old RDP HQ & ironically the same hood hvf claims) if you see they never had NO COSIGNS on anything they ever said. What's considered ivy hill is a small pocket that starts at ivy & Sanford then pushes back to the borders. Check the street signs, it's all vailsburg. Learn the history & talk to the right people. They can say they don't regard it because the section can stand on its own name & they maybe salty. It was a blue zone & I bet a lot of niggas you may ask that's telling you this are from Stuyvesant & down. The hill left a foul taste in a lot of niggas mouths cause niggas couldn't/wouldn't come up here cause you'll get caught on a back block asap. Disciples on one end of Sanford & the Vers on the other end.

2LL's UP
corporal
corporal

Post by 2LL's UP » April 16th, 2017, 6:17 pm

it was couple of bitches i used to mess with & yes you 100% correct they was from
Stuyvesant. I used to be up there in them projects over there on Manor Drive. But the only crips I
seen there were Grapes & NHB (i assumed I seen them cuz it was headed toward irvington) I never seen no Hoovers.
But like i said i am not from Newark so I making no statments ill take your word from it. I am just going by what I heard.

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 16th, 2017, 8:08 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
2LL's UP wrote:I'm not a Newark nigga but just my :2cents: ive heard a lot of hooda niggaz say that they don't regard Ivy Hill as the hooda. Matter of factly if my memory serves me right them HVF rapping niggas even said Ivy hill ain't the hooda when they was going @ Smackmane.
Hooda is just the name for vailsburg, vailsburg is hooda the hooda is vailsburg. Ivy hill is a part of vailsburg, hence why our school was called vailsburg middle & before that it was vailsburg high. You're taking the opinion of some 15-16yr olds (at the time) who don't know a damn thing about they own hood. They let grape niggas move in what was legendary a red zone (Munn & south orange ave To Lynn & 18th, Sanford & 18th to Sanford & south orange ave) & then let them set up shop on izzy. Smack is a hooda nigga through & through, straight off Stuyvesant & 18th (the old RDP HQ & ironically the same hood hvf claims) if you see they never had NO COSIGNS on anything they ever said. What's considered ivy hill is a small pocket that starts at ivy & Sanford then pushes back to the borders. Check the street signs, it's all vailsburg. Learn the history & talk to the right people. They can say they don't regard it because the section can stand on its own name & they maybe salty. It was a blue zone & I bet a lot of niggas you may ask that's telling you this are from Stuyvesant & down. The hill left a foul taste in a lot of niggas mouths cause niggas couldn't/wouldn't come up here cause you'll get caught on a back block asap. Disciples on one end of Sanford & the Vers on the otherU talk like a knowledgable Ivy Hill rep, whats the deal fam.

I spent summer school breaks on Tuxedo fam staying wit my Haitian grandparents, so i know of most the original players. Doon, murda, fade, midget champ, lil nook, lil hoova, buss dude from westside, hood from hooda

Who started Hoover Hill? U should know. Im talkin 2000 era, maybe '02 to like 2008ish

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 16th, 2017, 8:09 pm

Yo JrRida U talk like a knowledgable Ivy Hill rep, whats the deal fam.

I spent summer school breaks on Tuxedo fam staying wit my Haitian grandparents, so i know of most the original players. Doon, murda, fade, midget champ, lil nook, lil hoova, buss dude from westside, hood from hooda

Who started Hoover Hill? U should know. Im talkin 2000 era, maybe '02 to like 2008ish

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 16th, 2017, 8:11 pm

2LL's UP wrote:it was couple of bitches i used to mess with & yes you 100% correct they was from
Stuyvesant. I used to be up there in them projects over there on Manor Drive. But the only crips I
seen there were Grapes & NHB (i assumed I seen them cuz it was headed toward irvington) I never seen no Hoovers.
But like i said i am not from Newark so I making no statments ill take your word from it. I am just going by what I heard.
Stop it fam, you sound confused

J-R_RiDa
underboss
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » April 16th, 2017, 8:40 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:Yo JrRida U talk like a knowledgable Ivy Hill rep, whats the deal fam.

Oh iight HIP DUNE, HIP Champ, HIP LOONEY TOON, free murda. Yea I'm knowledgeable. I'm not gonna putting the hood business out tho either. But let's just say I've been around since it was called IHGC, dropped the i & pushed the h to the fullest

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 16th, 2017, 8:51 pm

J-R_RiDa wrote:
Zoe Pound Cass wrote:Yo JrRida U talk like a knowledgable Ivy Hill rep, whats the deal fam.

Oh iight HIP DUNE, HIP Champ, HIP LOONEY TOON, free murda. Yea I'm knowledgeable. I'm not gonna putting the hood business out tho either. But let's just say I've been around since it was called IHGC, dropped the i & pushed the h to the fullest
Got u, i respect the code u following not wanting to speak on 52 bizness

just curious to know who started HH turf and curious to know more about the snitch Osirus

Zoe Pound Cass
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Zoe Pound Cass » April 16th, 2017, 8:59 pm

IHGC? Ivy Hill Gangsta Crips?

2LL's UP
corporal
corporal

Post by 2LL's UP » April 16th, 2017, 10:00 pm

Zoe Pound Cass wrote:
2LL's UP wrote:it was couple of bitches i used to mess with & yes you 100% correct they was from
Stop it fam, you sound confused
Chill b i said I am not from your hood so I was partially asking for clarification. & stating what I seen with my own 2 eyes
I don't claim to know about your hood or nothing like it. so if I sound confused to you Im just an outta towner
sliding thru hitting hoes from outside my hood son. that all.

Now carry on.