Too all my newark niggas what was the worse neighborhoods in the Bricks in the 90s do not mention prince st we all know that hood

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Re: Too all my newark niggas what was the worse neighborhoods in the Bricks in the 90s do not mention prince st we all know that h

Post by Southwarddevil » April 12th, 2017, 9:19 pm

2LL's UP wrote:eh Jersey Demon. I tried to ignore son but Im like yo he all they way pretending im not off that shit. he gotta go somewhere else with that fam.
2LL's UP wrote:you know what bruh. Down bottom jerz you a fraud simple and plan you left either 03 or 07 which 1 is it? you got two different posts saying you left in those years you 21y/o and you been gone out the hood for 10 yrs. so you was 11. Nigga you think you Jesus Christ or something and you got made unspoken for years that cant nobody account for? My guy how you from the hood but asking all these questions about current events. You from somewhere else b. & you know.... what its ok to be from somewhere else fam. but stop false claiming a whole area. niggaz migrate back and forth all the time. its 2017 son. niggaz be everywhere and back again. claim some other shit, but stop telling the ppl you from NWK. you weird bro. really weird.
forreal dude on some nut shit :2cents:

and his fb not adding up when he making posts about newark in the 90s when he was in the 90s especially if he 21 :2cents:

Rudy J Kay
fresh meat

Re: Too all my newark niggas what was the worse neighborhoods in the Bricks in the 90s do not mention prince st we all k

Post by Rudy J Kay » August 2nd, 2017, 11:58 am

what's up with them abandoned pjs on Frelinghausen? Looks like a Zombie death camp up in there today, could not have been good back in the day

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog

Re: Too all my newark niggas what was the worse neighborhoods in the Bricks in the 90s do not mention prince st we all k

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 12th, 2017, 9:50 am

Rudy J Kay wrote:
August 2nd, 2017, 11:58 am
what's up with them abandoned pjs on Frelinghausen? Looks like a Zombie death camp up in there today, could not have been good back in the day
Yeah that's Seth Boyden PJ's shit was like that way back when.