YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

oog
oog
Region: North East

YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Postby UHateOhnosmh » March 20th, 2017, 12:11 am

jiwe looking at this nigga like :huhwhat:

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 1:07 am

:lol: no lie i was gonna clown this but he speaking some real shit tho lowkey :2cents:

i wanna know if he from the hooda why he didnt throw up the hooda or shoutout HVF after he threw up shine :fleece:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » March 20th, 2017, 1:47 am

He bodied the song lyrically...but whats sup with this jiwe dude..seem like when niggahs speak on jersey bloods he seems to be put at the top of the spotlight..seem like dudes be paying bigg homage to dude(not regular homage the average niggah in the hood get..they shit be seeming past that towards this dude)

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 1:56 am

Q. wrote:He bodied the song lyrically...but whats sup with this jiwe dude..seem like when niggahs speak on jersey bloods he seems to be put at the top of the spotlight..seem like dudes be paying bigg homage to dude

cause he really was out in them trenches like a soulja :2cents:

dude really a hood legend even tho his set been washed up since the 2000s and on the wrong time or wrong block he can get slumped that why he dont be out here like that mostly down south or in the west now he out there in belize fucking with them Caribbean bloods dem rudebwoy dem :2cents:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » March 20th, 2017, 2:07 am

I hear ya...but like i was saying bro...it be seeming like dudes be putting him on a whole different level then other niggahs who been out there been put on..it could just be niggahs going hard in front of a camera..dude probably the top blood i hear about with jersey (on the outside being a ny niggah looking into jersey..dont know ya politics just how it be coming off)

I remember niggahs on here who used to always bring dude name up..said he had got put onto 135 in arizona & shit (he came on here to tell niggahs to leave his name out they mouth)

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: 550

Postby 2LL's UP » March 20th, 2017, 2:21 am

JIWE kind of like one of the originals. His name ring up there with C-Blaze & Killa Reek. The thing is
that before Blaze they was like the only OG's left on the street. Thats why they name ring so hard cuz basically
its niggas who was "originals" that niggas knew that put in work. they wasnt like no myths or something like that.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » March 20th, 2017, 2:26 am

@2ll.....yeah i can see jersey heads (atleast around him) show dude much respect ...its like you cant speak new jersey blood politics on camera without having him in it(thats the feeling i got everytime i see something & he there)

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: 550

Postby 2LL's UP » March 20th, 2017, 2:37 am

Yeah Q he was really in it from the ground up. Even politically. I meant to say in my earlier post before Blaze got knocked. They was the last 2 on the street.
but his hood is kinda washed up I dont really meet too many dudes jackin that no more. And all the dudes that still do are like over the age of the 30 they aint tryin to put no more work in. But he tried to do good for his hood and all Bloods in Newark and the surrounding areas.

If you remember like back in the day on west coast it was like Lil Monsta was the unofficial spokesman for the Crips in L.A. He is kinda like that for Bloods in the Briks

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 2:44 am

Q. wrote:I hear ya...but like i was saying bro...it be seeming like dudes be putting him on a whole different level then other niggahs who been out there been put on..it could just be niggahs going hard in front of a camera..dude probably the top blood i hear about with jersey (on the outside being a ny niggah looking into jersey..dont know ya politics just how it be coming off)

I remember niggahs on here who used to always bring dude name up..said he had got put onto 135 in arizona & shit (he came on here to tell niggahs to leave his name out they mouth)

jersey street politics is tricky bag cause inside of jersey south jersey and north jerz(i cant speak about south jerz but i can speak for north jerz) which is like two different worlds contrary to popular believe blood and crip aint a big thing like a used to be in jersey yeah nigga is and forever be banging its written in blood but niggas really banging they block nowadays then you got the muslims homies doing they ones and twos and the haitians and the papis then with the structure gone out the window niggas basically doing what they want going back to them dipset,tripset,d block,shamu,NLS days :2cents:

the only reason jiwe getting put on this pedstal because he one of the living hood legends me personally alotta niggas might disagree but it seem like only outsiders/internet/his own homies he put under the wing put him on this pedestal he put his work in and all he was and still is that niggas but his set never was on top of the trenches(especially in the hooda the hooda kind always been a 7xgrapexother sets area since i was a lil nigga) the only RUs who was holding it down was the MOBxEMGXIMG homies

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 2:46 am

2LL's UP wrote:Yeah Q he was really in it from the ground up. Even politically. I meant to say in my earlier post before Blaze got knocked. They was the last 2 on the street.
but his hood is kinda washed up I dont really meet too many dudes jackin that no more. And all the dudes that still do are like over the age of the 30 they aint tryin to put no more work in. But he tried to do good for his hood and all Bloods in Newark and the surrounding areas.

If you remember like back in the day on west coast it was like Lil Monsta was the unofficial spokesman for the Crips in L.A. He is kinda like that for Bloods in the Briks
2LL's UP wrote:JIWE kind of like one of the originals. His name ring up there with C-Blaze & Killa Reek. The thing is
that before Blaze they was like the only OG's left on the street. Thats why they name ring so hard cuz basically
its niggas who was "originals" that niggas knew that put in work. they wasnt like no myths or something like that.

exactly :2cents:

i seen like one chick who was banging 135 ML one time back in 04 but other then that never seen a bunch of them

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Self-Defense

Postby Tribe » March 20th, 2017, 6:21 am

Throwing up shine :lmao: Since when ABK been shine?

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 6:27 am

Tribe wrote:Throwing up shine :lmao: Since when ABK been shine?

nigga what are talking about? :huhwhat:

say it with your chest lil nigga :yeahaight:

superior
superior

Postby Tribe » March 20th, 2017, 6:29 am

Excuse me, certified bloods 5 star.

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 6:39 am

bk ck anybody can get it fuck a 5 or a 6 if you aint from the south then you a opp :gdmike:

superior
superior

Postby Tribe » March 20th, 2017, 6:42 am

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 6:48 am

Tribe wrote:Image

southward shit lil bul :stoned:

superior
superior

Postby Tribe » March 20th, 2017, 6:58 am

Listen to that music, boy. Listen to that music :cplease:

captain
captain
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby OOG » March 20th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Their Ain't Only 2 OG's Left Out Here Blood I'm Still Out Here Real G's Move Righteously Don't Think We All Got Captured Just Cause U Not Readin About No Gang Sweeps In Jersey Daily! I'm Shine & I Look At P Showin Love 2 His Homie I'm From An Era Where Niggas Don't Just Love They Set They Love Everything Blood & Even If They Don't Love The Have Respect 4 Em! Jersey Don't Support Jersey So I Respect The Homie 4 Showing Love 2 Jiwe It May Seem Like Niggas Putting Him On A Pedistool But In All Reality He Helped Bring Jersey Back Into The Spotlight So If He Stay Behind The Camera Let Us Support Him So He Could Pave The Way 4 The Next Jersey Nigga Or Woman 2 Shine Behind The Big Screen! Its Bigger Then Bangin

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 10:19 pm

OOG wrote:Their Ain't Only 2 OG's Left Out Here Blood I'm Still Out Here Real G's Move Righteously Don't Think We All Got Captured Just Cause U Not Readin About No Gang Sweeps In Jersey Daily! I'm Shine & I Look At P Showin Love 2 His Homie I'm From An Era Where Niggas Don't Just Love They Set They Love Everything Blood & Even If They Don't Love The Have Respect 4 Em! Jersey Don't Support Jersey So I Respect The Homie 4 Showing Love 2 Jiwe It May Seem Like Niggas Putting Him On A Pedistool But In All Reality He Helped Bring Jersey Back Into The Spotlight So If He Stay Behind The Camera Let Us Support Him So He Could Pave The Way 4 The Next Jersey Nigga Or Woman 2 Shine Behind The Big Screen! Its Bigger Then Bangin

:2cents:

superior
superior

Postby Tribe » March 21st, 2017, 12:30 am

How you gonna 2 cents dude comment after saying you a proud ABK rep? I don't understand y'all :lol:

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Jersey demon » March 21st, 2017, 1:36 am

Tribe wrote:How you gonna 2 cents dude comment after saying you a proud ABK rep? I don't understand y'all :lol:

cause he talking about a era when it was blood luv but thats over now been over after 02 its called getting with the program if you was in trenches you would know this instead of talking like its 1995 :lol: :tiphat:

fresh meat
Affiliation: Bloody

Postby Billyyanna » March 21st, 2017, 1:49 am

Anyone Blood on here ? I'm trying get down Kause where I'm at at nothing but fake gangs / Set trippin so help me out hml

superior
superior

Postby Tribe » March 21st, 2017, 4:08 am

You not Blood.

fresh meat
Affiliation: 5 Alive 6 must Die

Postby Billy Mack » March 21st, 2017, 4:55 am

[quote="Tribe"]How you gonna 2 cents dude comment after saying you a proud ABK rep? I don't understand y'all :lol:[/quote]
Man nigga shut that bullshit up yu talkin pussy and BBA THE FUCK UP!!

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Jersey demon » March 21st, 2017, 6:20 am

Tribe wrote:You not Blood.

you right im not blood...................IM SHINE 000120gz :umhm:

Same hand i peace you with i shoot you with :umhm:

s/o to my locs in cahoots :tiphat:

come here to the bricks tribe so i can get you working the chirp Kuz :lol:

Next

Return to North East