Locked Topics?

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: North East
Affiliation: Solo Dolo [FTW]

Locked Topics?

Postby O®iginalMan » March 9th, 2017, 4:37 am

How that shit work? Dudes post topics and when u try respond, Hood up say locked...
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Locked Topics?

Postby Crookz_County » March 13th, 2017, 2:01 am

DAT SHIT GET LOCKED IF TOO MANY PUSS ASS BITCH NIGGAHS BE SUCKIN DA MODS DICKS CUZ SOMETHIN MADE DA NIGGAH CRY LIKE A LIL BITCH OR DAT SHIT IS OLDER THAN THEM NIGGAHS NIKES

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby O®iginalMan » March 15th, 2017, 5:53 pm

:ohhh:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » March 15th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Il lock the topic if niggahs flood the board with shit that aint relevant to a certain section...if a niggah posting l.a gang videos in every section il lock the topic in every section except westcoast & the lobby(shit be annoying coming in east section seeing shit that has to do with l.a here )..im sure niggahs in other sections feel the same

underboss
underboss

Postby 07017Northside » March 16th, 2017, 2:43 am

Crookz_County wrote:DAT SHIT GET LOCKED IF TOO MANY PUSS ASS BITCH NIGGAHS BE SUCKIN DA MODS DICKS CUZ SOMETHIN MADE DA NIGGAH CRY LIKE A LIL BITCH OR DAT SHIT IS OLDER THAN THEM NIGGAHS NIKES

THAT MAKES SENSE. HEADS USED TO RESPOND TO THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 3 YEARS PLUS ON SOME JESUS CHRIST, RESURRECTION TYPE SHIT. LEAVE THAT SHIT BE... :lol:

associate
Region: West
Affiliation: Rollin 60 crips kill niggaz who dont claim c

Postby Rollin6ocrip » March 16th, 2017, 7:04 am

Q. wrote:Il lock the topic if niggahs flood the board with shit that aint relevant to a certain section...if a niggah posting l.a gang videos in every section il lock the topic in every section except westcoast & the lobby(shit be annoying coming in east section seeing shit that has to do with l.a here )..im sure niggahs in other sections feel the same

:cmon: no leave dese topics dere... im sure fake east crips and slobkz wanna kno everything bkout west

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby O®iginalMan » March 16th, 2017, 10:23 pm

07017Northside wrote:
Crookz_County wrote:DAT SHIT GET LOCKED IF TOO MANY PUSS ASS BITCH NIGGAHS BE SUCKIN DA MODS DICKS CUZ SOMETHIN MADE DA NIGGAH CRY LIKE A LIL BITCH OR DAT SHIT IS OLDER THAN THEM NIGGAHS NIKES

THAT MAKES SENSE. HEADS USED TO RESPOND TO THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 3 YEARS PLUS ON SOME JESUS CHRIST, RESURRECTION TYPE SHIT. LEAVE THAT SHIT BE... :lol:

u obviously misunderstood the reason it was locked...

But anywho, i understand now! Thanks

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Jersey demon » March 19th, 2017, 4:55 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:
Q. wrote:Il lock the topic if niggahs flood the board with shit that aint relevant to a certain section...if a niggah posting l.a gang videos in every section il lock the topic in every section except westcoast & the lobby(shit be annoying coming in east section seeing shit that has to do with l.a here )..im sure niggahs in other sections feel the same

:cmon: no leave dese topics dere... im sure fake east crips and slobkz wanna kno everything bkout west

nobody cares fam and yo not even from 60s

associate
Region: West
Affiliation: Rollin 60 crips kill niggaz who dont claim c

Postby Rollin6ocrip » March 19th, 2017, 8:31 am

:cmon: no leave dese topics dere... im sure fake east crips and slobkz wanna kno everything bkout west[/quote]
nobody cares fam and yo not even from 60s[/quote]

wut nigga... im 60 since ima lil teenager, you is juss a stupid east coast fag who wanna bke west nigga. you say east hav gangs... huh, you is a bkunch of bkullshit. you claim shit cause you hav a bkullshit as life. go fucc yo mama ass stupid Yankee. yous a fag who live on an island wholl disapear cause you hav too many bkig fags who claim shit as yo family

Return to North East