Locked Topics?

Post Reply
User avatar
O®iginalMan
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 385
Joined: March 2nd, 2015, 2:38 am

Locked Topics?

Post by O®iginalMan » March 9th, 2017, 4:37 am

How that shit work? Dudes post topics and when u try respond, Hood up say locked...
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

Crookz_County
fresh meat
Posts: 6
Joined: March 13th, 2017, 1:29 am

Re: Locked Topics?

Post by Crookz_County » March 13th, 2017, 2:01 am

DAT SHIT GET LOCKED IF TOO MANY PUSS ASS BITCH NIGGAHS BE SUCKIN DA MODS DICKS CUZ SOMETHIN MADE DA NIGGAH CRY LIKE A LIL BITCH OR DAT SHIT IS OLDER THAN THEM NIGGAHS NIKES

User avatar
O®iginalMan
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 385
Joined: March 2nd, 2015, 2:38 am

Re: Locked Topics?

Post by O®iginalMan » March 15th, 2017, 5:53 pm

:ohhh:
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47787
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Locked Topics?

Post by Quiet-Q » March 15th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Il lock the topic if niggahs flood the board with shit that aint relevant to a certain section...if a niggah posting l.a gang videos in every section il lock the topic in every section except westcoast & the lobby(shit be annoying coming in east section seeing shit that has to do with l.a here )..im sure niggahs in other sections feel the same

User avatar
07017Northside
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1079
Joined: November 25th, 2010, 5:39 am

Re: Locked Topics?

Post by 07017Northside » March 16th, 2017, 2:43 am

Crookz_County wrote:DAT SHIT GET LOCKED IF TOO MANY PUSS ASS BITCH NIGGAHS BE SUCKIN DA MODS DICKS CUZ SOMETHIN MADE DA NIGGAH CRY LIKE A LIL BITCH OR DAT SHIT IS OLDER THAN THEM NIGGAHS NIKES
THAT MAKES SENSE. HEADS USED TO RESPOND TO THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 3 YEARS PLUS ON SOME JESUS CHRIST, RESURRECTION TYPE SHIT. LEAVE THAT SHIT BE... :lol:

Rollin6ocrip
associate
Posts: 110
Joined: February 10th, 2017, 4:21 am

Re: Locked Topics?

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 16th, 2017, 7:04 am

Q. wrote:Il lock the topic if niggahs flood the board with shit that aint relevant to a certain section...if a niggah posting l.a gang videos in every section il lock the topic in every section except westcoast & the lobby(shit be annoying coming in east section seeing shit that has to do with l.a here )..im sure niggahs in other sections feel the same
:cmon: no leave dese topics dere... im sure fake east crips and slobkz wanna kno everything bkout west

User avatar
O®iginalMan
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 385
Joined: March 2nd, 2015, 2:38 am

Re: Locked Topics?

Post by O®iginalMan » March 16th, 2017, 10:23 pm

07017Northside wrote:
Crookz_County wrote:DAT SHIT GET LOCKED IF TOO MANY PUSS ASS BITCH NIGGAHS BE SUCKIN DA MODS DICKS CUZ SOMETHIN MADE DA NIGGAH CRY LIKE A LIL BITCH OR DAT SHIT IS OLDER THAN THEM NIGGAHS NIKES
THAT MAKES SENSE. HEADS USED TO RESPOND TO THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 3 YEARS PLUS ON SOME JESUS CHRIST, RESURRECTION TYPE SHIT. LEAVE THAT SHIT BE... :lol:

u obviously misunderstood the reason it was locked...

But anywho, i understand now! Thanks
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1181
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: Locked Topics?

Post by Southwarddevil » March 19th, 2017, 4:55 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:
Q. wrote:Il lock the topic if niggahs flood the board with shit that aint relevant to a certain section...if a niggah posting l.a gang videos in every section il lock the topic in every section except westcoast & the lobby(shit be annoying coming in east section seeing shit that has to do with l.a here )..im sure niggahs in other sections feel the same
:cmon: no leave dese topics dere... im sure fake east crips and slobkz wanna kno everything bkout west
nobody cares fam and yo not even from 60s

Rollin6ocrip
associate
Posts: 110
Joined: February 10th, 2017, 4:21 am

Re: Locked Topics?

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 19th, 2017, 8:31 am

:cmon: no leave dese topics dere... im sure fake east crips and slobkz wanna kno everything bkout west[/quote]
nobody cares fam and yo not even from 60s[/quote]


wut nigga... im 60 since ima lil teenager, you is juss a stupid east coast fag who wanna bke west nigga. you say east hav gangs... huh, you is a bkunch of bkullshit. you claim shit cause you hav a bkullshit as life. go fucc yo mama ass stupid Yankee. yous a fag who live on an island wholl disapear cause you hav too many bkig fags who claim shit as yo family

Post Reply