NY BLOODS AREN'T AS FAKE AS YA'LL BELIEVE

O®iginalMan
lieutenant
lieutenant

NY BLOODS AREN'T AS FAKE AS YA'LL BELIEVE

Post by O®iginalMan » February 7th, 2017, 4:00 am

"O.G. Mack, who's real name is Omar Portee, was raised by his grandmother on 183rd Street and Davidson Avenue in the Bronx and was an active high ranking member of a ruthless gang in the area called the One Eight Trey Gangsters who were part of the NYG alliance. He was arrested in 1988 at age 16 for an armed robbery he participated in with his gang. After serving 3 years at Rikers Island, he was released in 1991 at age 19 and went out to the west coast to spend time with his family in Los Angeles in an attempt to stay away from the trouble of hanging around the deadly gangs of New York City. What he didn't realize was that gangs where also very prevalent in Los Angeles and his family in Los Angeles were members of the Miller Gangster Bloods."

http://niketalk.com/t/157258/news-flash ... ll-believe
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Re: NY BLOODS AREN'T AS FAKE AS YA'LL BELIEVE

Post by SuperSweet » February 7th, 2017, 7:11 am

"west 183rd street gangsters", wasn't their original name.

O®iginalMan
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by O®iginalMan » February 7th, 2017, 9:41 am

I don't know the dude who wrote the story but there's a lot of inconsistencies in his story... Like, if that was where he was from, why was it the third set to pop off under UBN... Why people keep saying Dead Eye had his own Godbody click which became GKB...
As far as 183rd Street Gangstas not being the original name...hey, I never heard of them before then. Which is why I posted the link with it. I didn't want to get it confused as if I said it... His blog is like the Bible: there is some truth in it!

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 7th, 2017, 1:52 pm

New York Bloods ain't fake at all. Just because they started they own thing seperate from Cali doesn't mean they fake...it just means they started they own thing seperate from Cali...

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » February 7th, 2017, 2:56 pm

@BOTH murkside & original man

This is how it works. The reason it is considered fake to us is that:

1) If omar, was from millers, than why incorporate black P. stone lit into the nation?

2) why put a green light out on niggas claiming ah "piru"?

Back to the first name of the set. It was called " *r*-*o*** " and they rocked different colors too. Their sets first colors wasn't even red or green. :lol:

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 7th, 2017, 5:15 pm

SuperSweet wrote:@BOTH murkside & original man

This is how it works. The reason it is considered fake to us is that:

1) If omar, was from millers, than why incorporate black P. stone lit into the nation?

2) why put a green light out on niggas claiming ah "piru"?

Back to the first name of the set. It was called " *r*-*o*** " and they rocked different colors too. Their sets first colors wasn't even red or green. :lol:
I don't know who he was or wasn't affiliated with. I think it's obvious he had ties to someone because he didn't pick up the Blood identity from New York. I don't know how he got the Stone identity either, but obviously he knew somebody...

It's fucked up that he married the identities of two seperate organizations, but the fact is that NY Bloods were never going to be 100% true to original tradition anyway--because they from New York. The life culture is different, so it wouldn't have mattered who brought it to NY if it wasn't Mack, shit might not have the mix-up between Chi/LA customs nut it would have still had a local spin. And niggas would still be saying NY Bloods ain't real for not sticking to the script...

That's life, though, I don't know why people think gangbanging is supposed to have a different tune. When something becomes a trend and outgrows it's hometown, it morphs and changes and develops differently in different places. Drugs have different prices, different slang, even different uses in different places. Hip hop started in NY and as it spread nationally (now it's international, there's hip hop scenes in India, England, etc) each new city added they own elements. People rock they gear differently. People drive and custom they cars differently. People in NY call grits "farina" and prepare it a little differently. Do that not make em grits?

That's life bruh, when something becomes so big that it achieves popularity outside it's starting point, it changes. Bloods and Crips became bigger than LA. They started there, but they became bigger than LA. It's kinda ignorant to expect the same flavor to exist when they are in every state and international nations now...

Personally, I went through a phase in my prison years and a few years afterward of looking at NY Bloods funny. But I didn't even know NY Bloods, I knew Carolina niggas banging NY Blood gangs, and they put they own spin on it too. In those days I was a minority and I witnessed questionable loyalty and decision making by niggas banging NY based Bloods, I had penitentiary beefs with niggas banging NY based Bloods...but I never called em fake as a generality (if I knew an individual I considered fake I called that but that didn't matter what affiliation a dude had or where he was from). Never referred to the UBN or NYB or any Blood from NY as "fake". That lifestyle and those people and those experiences were very real to me because I lived it, lived with then and around them everyday...

Then I moved Upstate, met a bunch of Bloods who were born and raised in NY City, and had not a single issue that I had with niggas ripping the sane gangs down south...

I just think the East Coast and South have this level of idolatry that they place on the "motherland". Then niggas out there ain't no different. Them niggas out there have just as many shaky niggas, snitches, fags, scary niggas, goofs, all that, and I can say that because not only was I born in Cali, started my school years in LA, have family that has been in LA City since the 70s, gang related family out there, but I've seen it myself meeting LA niggas on the road. So I don't understand how grown men, especially supposed gang members and street dudes, act like OT Bloods and Crips owe LA anything...

I had the idolatry thing going when I first started banging (16), maybe my first five years, because I wanted to feel some type of connection to where I'm originally from. By the time I got to 21 I pretty much outgrew that. By the time I got to 26 I pretty much outgrew gangbanging in general. I pay homage in conversation by understanding the history of Bloods, but hell even if I never left Cali I most likely would be in a Sacramento Blood gang, and them niggas ain't bugging up LA or believing they should do things in LA's honor. So why should people outside California feel some sort of obligation to LA?

Just my two cents!

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 7th, 2017, 6:29 pm

just think about this...

the word goes that niggas started claimin blood to unite against kings in jail right?...

but they shake up and ride da 5 just like each other!! the pinky, index & thumb tapped with someone else's hand doin it. brims do dat shit all da time down here.

Mac took da 5 from da kings as a truce cuz dey was fuccin em up!!! he changed da meaning as a way to feel like they were still independent. he didnt incorporate Stone lit cuz no NY Damu uses da pyramid or any other symbols etc. from stones. i remember UBN bloods was big on 5 pt. crowns as well. 5 crowns on da 5 star wit BLOOD written over da 5 points of either da crown or da star. c'mon man 5 crowns is straight LK shit.

as for Mack gettin put on in cali da jury is still out on that but i doubt it.

niggas startin they own thing is what makes bangin, it's bein your own man holdin your own nuts. however, NY Bloods straight fake man. what can you say :shrug:
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » February 7th, 2017, 8:19 pm

If you watch miseducaton of the bloods part 2, you will see t rodgers fucked up and admitted he gave og mack game (which explains the 5) and is simply mad he brought ubn to the streets instead of keeping it in prison. 8-10 years later, la bloods all over youtube pushing ubn on the streets too claiming to be "kut" proudly and no more crying from t rodgers. Aint it funny how ny always manages to do that?

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » February 7th, 2017, 8:26 pm

niggas get easily brainwashed with internet shit. t rogers had a temporary campain against ny bloods for 3 things:

1. he aint want og mack bringing ubn to the streets.

2. he wanted to flip all ny bloods stone, and they declined.

3. ny gangs aint generational, so after the original sets made they way here and planted various seeds all over the city and state they quickly faded out into obscurity and made way for the more powerful ny homegrown sets, branch off, off-shoots, etc hence no more cali control, influence, say so, nothin.

that created rift of them callin ny bloods fake. meanwhile bloodhound and mad ronald cosign ny nhb's, compton fruits, mobs, campenellas, etc cosign ny pirus, la lanes cosign ny lanes (the first bloods in ny, the set most other ny sets branched from), la brims cosign ny brims, etc. and none of the active ny pirus, brims, bloods, nhbs, etc is pushing any cali hoods. still cosigned. same thing with the crips.

everybody been lookin for a reason to squad up on ny since the creation of hip hop. that gave them they ammo. hence the retards today screamin "ny bloods is fake".

and this comin from me, a nigga who has zero respect for ny bloods period.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 7th, 2017, 8:34 pm

miseducaton of the bloods part 2, you will see t rodgers fucked up and admitted he gave og mack game (which explains the 5)
what part in there was this?
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » February 7th, 2017, 8:37 pm

im not about to scour youtube and post the time stamp. im at work. but if the niggas thats so critical of it wanna stop looking like dumb asses, they go watch it. it aint long. might have been part 1. not sure. they both short and worth watching if you want to be all in the kool-aid without looking like a dick riding dork.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 7th, 2017, 8:48 pm

i just scanned thru it T.rodgers aint even in there so thats why im askin

see how NY bloods wanna bang da 5 under brim but decline T.Rodgers to show em how to demo correctly as stones (when some of em claim stone) and still wanna be acknowledged as bloods?. i agree wit murk fuc anotha nigga's approval but it's still unwritten guidelines to this that still coexist with local politics and thats all the more reason why niggas fake. they crossin identities of different bloods. and for what?
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 7th, 2017, 8:54 pm

but whats funnier is how close East coast bloods and down south bloods are on dat UBN tip. specifically Atlanta and New York, Atl and NY are closer then most think but somehow down south is left out of the equation by west and east damus. thats cuz it's honestly not a gang/ Blood thing at all. it's deeper :tea:
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 7th, 2017, 9:03 pm

it's literally a Documentary trailer where E/C niggas got on all types of gang shirts and shit sayin "West coast mad cuz we bangin dey sets and aint givin a fuc" :whaat: :ohlawd: :lmao: ima find dat shit
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Bloodshed 000
prospect

Post by Bloodshed 000 » February 8th, 2017, 3:22 am

Nobody here blood tho :smh:
home of the hittaz

O®iginalMan
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by O®iginalMan » February 8th, 2017, 5:56 am

I vaguely recall seeing a video with T. Rodgers admitting to talking with OG Mack on the phone. But he tried to clean it up and say he thought it was a different Mack. So you mean to tell me you can hold a convo with a NY dude and think he from Cali?
Yea, I believe he definitely gave Mack the green light then regretted it when E/C B's wouldn't fall in line under him.
Aside from that, I was locked on the Island back in 92. HDM & C73 before I went up top. And I don't remember Latin Kings pushing the five. They might have been I don't know.

O®iginalMan
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by O®iginalMan » February 8th, 2017, 6:12 am

And the NY chapter of stone did try to get on they pyramid shit. But TG went to the feds and those he left in charge of the Hood turned their backs and did their own thing. Namely DW, and he put all the weight on a young Stone named Shaq. When Shaq hit a medium he said fuck it and dropped his flag. HNIC went thru the hands of 2-3 other fools before A. took over. By then, the original direction was forgotten. TG had a 12 Tribes of Judah set up. 12 Hoods under him, supposed to be 12 under Mandu (Warrior Stone Klan), and 12 under S*****l. Pyramid broke in the first year. I met like 2 dudes from Warrior Stone and they had already got word they shit was dead and was walking around neutral. Haha. They left they Blood Hood and a few months later they became neutral. That had to hurt their feelings...

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » February 8th, 2017, 8:21 am

Niggas been talking about This topic since the 2000s on this board :lmao:

Okay bloods wasn't suppose to be riding 5 welp niggas is Big 5 alive now (even tho that shit is dead in my eyes) and it ain't shit niggas gonna do or can do about it Niggas shoulda been did something about it :shrug:

Badmandem need to bust gun and cut cause niggas only respect gun or knife cause it mash flesh and break bone :plank:

Give a 5 riding blood the mad max treatment if "y'all" hate em so much :2cents:

https://youtu.be/WtEwX4bSdW8

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 8th, 2017, 6:16 pm

O®iginalMan wrote:And the NY chapter of stone did try to get on they pyramid shit. But TG went to the feds and those he left in charge of the Hood turned their backs and did their own thing. Namely DW, and he put all the weight on a young Stone named Shaq. When Shaq hit a medium he said fuck it and dropped his flag. HNIC went thru the hands of 2-3 other fools before A. took over. By then, the original direction was forgotten. TG had a 12 Tribes of Judah set up. 12 Hoods under him, supposed to be 12 under Mandu (Warrior Stone Klan), and 12 under S*****l. Pyramid broke in the first year. I met like 2 dudes from Warrior Stone and they had already got word they shit was dead and was walking around neutral. Haha. They left they Blood Hood and a few months later they became neutral. That had to hurt their feelings...
if this aint da biggest crocc of shit :whaat: "12 tribes of judah?" man gtfoh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

blood was never for NY prisons or streets. let dat shit go
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » February 8th, 2017, 6:58 pm

Stop it 5ive