NY BLOODS AREN'T AS FAKE AS YA'LL BELIEVE

O®iginalMan
lieutenant
lieutenant

Re: NY BLOODS AREN'T AS FAKE AS YA'LL BELIEVE

Post by O®iginalMan » February 8th, 2017, 9:51 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
O®iginalMan wrote:And the NY chapter of stone did try to get on they pyramid shit. But TG went to the feds and those he left in charge of the Hood turned their backs and did their own thing. Namely DW, and he put all the weight on a young Stone named Shaq. When Shaq hit a medium he said fuck it and dropped his flag. HNIC went thru the hands of 2-3 other fools before A. took over. By then, the original direction was forgotten. TG had a 12 Tribes of Judah set up. 12 Hoods under him, supposed to be 12 under Mandu (Warrior Stone Klan), and 12 under S*****l. Pyramid broke in the first year. I met like 2 dudes from Warrior Stone and they had already got word they shit was dead and was walking around neutral. Haha. They left they Blood Hood and a few months later they became neutral. That had to hurt their feelings...
if this aint da biggest crocc of shit :whaat: "12 tribes of judah?" man gtfoh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

blood was never for NY prisons or streets. let dat shit go

According to WHO? Kutt?
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 8th, 2017, 10:27 pm

O®iginalMan wrote:
King♚Kutthroat wrote:
O®iginalMan wrote:And the NY chapter of stone did try to get on they pyramid shit. But TG went to the feds and those he left in charge of the Hood turned their backs and did their own thing. Namely DW, and he put all the weight on a young Stone named Shaq. When Shaq hit a medium he said fuck it and dropped his flag. HNIC went thru the hands of 2-3 other fools before A. took over. By then, the original direction was forgotten. TG had a 12 Tribes of Judah set up. 12 Hoods under him, supposed to be 12 under Mandu (Warrior Stone Klan), and 12 under S*****l. Pyramid broke in the first year. I met like 2 dudes from Warrior Stone and they had already got word they shit was dead and was walking around neutral. Haha. They left they Blood Hood and a few months later they became neutral. That had to hurt their feelings...
if this aint da biggest crocc of shit :whaat: "12 tribes of judah?" man gtfoh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

blood was never for NY prisons or streets. let dat shit go

According to WHO? Kutt?
:lol: yall. cuz yall trend bangers
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 12th, 2017, 8:44 am

On life, east coast bloods go harder then any other gang on the east coast.. They the most ruthless and independent :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: At the same time that makes em stupid and noticeable.. Go to the pin, it's nothing but UBN Bloods n that speaks for itself :lmao: only dumb reckless niggas get locked up n that just so happens to be slobs :2cents: :facepalm: :smh: they bout that life though, especially ubn bloods, g.k.b/g-shine, smm,93, etc they the most ruthless on the east coast :2cents: which makes em the dumbest :facepalm:

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 12th, 2017, 11:09 am

Niggas think UBN died, but it didn't.. SMM and Shine still deep, but W/C Brims and Ru sets have the most numbers all over the eastern seaboard :2cents:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » February 12th, 2017, 8:53 pm

^ depending on the area...cant just lump everything up into 1...im sure its parts of bk where crips go harder then bloods...parts of jersey where im sure crips go harder then bloods...maryland bgf goes harder then bloods/crips combined..dc & philly where b or c hold no weight...& going down eastern seaboard im sure its different politics

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » February 12th, 2017, 10:42 pm

I just touch back down in NY yesterday. Bloods and crips even deader than when I left. Speaking on bx. Seem like bangin period dying. Less y gangs than when I left too. It only been about 2 months lol.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » February 12th, 2017, 11:11 pm

Niggas all locked up.the ones that's out is either rapping and/or tryna get to that bag

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 13th, 2017, 12:40 am

It's impossible to make blanket statements about East Coast Bloods going harder than anyone else, but I stand by my statement that they're not "fake"...

thug angel
underboss
underboss

Post by thug angel » February 13th, 2017, 11:20 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:Niggas all locked up.the ones that's out is either rapping and/or tryna get to that bag
THATS A FACT :2cents: N WE AINT ALL OUT IN THE OPEN N LOUD LIKE BACK IN THE DAY WE MOVE SMARTER NOT DUMBER

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » February 15th, 2017, 7:45 am

slobz are only stupid ass bkitch who try to bke gangstaz... but dey are jus lil fags who wear red cause dey are like bkitches... so always fucc bky other gangs.

AnnaEisman19
fresh meat

Post by AnnaEisman19 » June 27th, 2017, 2:41 am

I KILL BLOODS 24/7. I love killing Bloods until the day i die. Blood Gang is full of weak ass motherfuckers.THEY ALWAYS PUNK OUT like bitch ass niggers. Everyone should diss the bloods cause they don't know how to handle themselves on the street.

Bloods ain't nothing but another target for me to put them 6 feet deep. Bloods are worthless. I don't know how many bloods i have killed in my lifetime.

It so easy for us crips and gangster disciples to kill Bloods because they don't know how to control themselves on the street.

They should not even be called a gang. Bloods are weak with their guns. Bloods are so retarded and stupid and weak. All bloods are good for is dying. People in blood gang has a death wish. I have killed tons of Bloods in my spare time.

They ain't shit compare to the gangster Disciple and Crips. Bloods are just weak ass niggers trying to be somebody their lives ain't worth shit. Bloods ain't hard they weak as a motherfucker. Bloods are the first ones to die in a pool of blood.

They can't do shit about it if you diss them cause they just gonna punk out like a bitch ass motherfuckers. Everyone should Diss Bloods cause they the weakest gang out there and have been ever since. They ain't shit their lives don't mean anything and when they are gone no one will care.

Bloods deserve to be put 6 feet deep.
Bloods are the first ones to die, Everyone disrespects them cause they punk out like bitch ass motherfuckers.

Blood Gang is full of bitch ass motherfucker's who kill each other because they think it gives them power but it doesn't it gives them a larger death rate that causes the crips and gangster disciples to shoot them in the head and take over.

Come at me bloods and see if you live another day.

Home Address- 441 Morningbird Ct. Carmel IN 46032
Cell Number-317-995-1534