og

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by BkBarclays » October 4th, 2015, 1:10 pm

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 2:49 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Today newspaper they quoted some shit we said in the newspaper. ..bout crips bullying folks and u sayin crips and folks shouldn't beef.

Random ass shit lol ..they used opinions like shit is facts. :cmon:
Lol damn that's crazy for real. Now I really believe the mainstream media twist things for real [opinions as if facts]

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 2:56 pm

cool'z loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
KGzMovIIIn wrote:U r crazy
For saying if this was back in the day dudes would be labeled milk? How is that? That's how it was. No 1 crip or 1 set in the pen can decide they moving funny style. You have to understand that pen politics and street politics totally different back then and likely the same way now. When you hit up top, you don't do your own thing. You fall in line to whoever the top crip is in the spot unless that top crip isn't on it like that.
When I was in Upstate the Og homie Lee Rocc from 30's stip a Jamaican crip name Bobby Steels and he couldn't rep no more and he was like an island by himself...al because he wasn't respecting protocol. It aint about set up top or on Rikers back then. It was about status. That's why I said nowadays cats can get away with all that funny style shit like tripping on allies.
Stop with the fuCCery Kenny u stay mentioning one thing over and over..... Ur pathetic :discust: ur stories are pathetiC quit while u at it!!! I'm a8out start another roast thread on ur lying punk ass
You can start all the roast thread you want you bitch ass.
You acting like a bitch who got fucked over by some dude and now come online to bitch about how much a sorry ass he is. That's how you sound clown.
If I was telling fake shit and mentioning your ass, am I stupid enough to not know you would see the threads when I know you be on here? What kinda fucking liar am I to post threads about mention you as if you wouldn't see it?
As I said, the only reason you come on here now tryna dirty my name is because of our fall out weeks ago, so you took it as an opportunity to try to talk shit about me.
It's clear as day. Even when we were cool, if you had an issue with the shit I was saying, you would've came out long ago saying I'm telling bullshit! But as I said, like some bitch who got fucked over, you come out calling rape now when all along it wasn't rape. Now we fall out, you wanna say my shit fake and I'm pussy this and that. Just as the hoe who was getting fucked and loved it but when she gets fucked over, she cries foul and rape. That's how you acting and it's obvious to me. It's only because these cats don't know your lying ass personality why they think you talking truth. So don't front on the real

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » October 4th, 2015, 4:34 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:Wonder if they still bangin our six.
Regardless I'm a 6 riding crip just as most crips in NYC still 6 riding. This GD vs crip shit is only in parts of Brooklyn. Crips and GD's in every other part of NYC still allies like from day 1 and crips still repping that 6 for the most part. This is some Brooklyn shit. Isolated situation.
I reps that 6!
:smh: ..u reps that 6 huh????what 6 to be exact??lol..yo steel toe boot head ass still reppin "black American" gangs but yet u talk bad about us

KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » October 4th, 2015, 5:39 pm

I cant with this nicca yo u got it Kenny ima just kicc cacc

angermanegment
superior
superior

Post by angermanegment » October 4th, 2015, 5:46 pm

Niggas stay coming at kloc :lol: it never ends :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 4th, 2015, 7:50 pm

And this is why LA and chi niggas dnt respect ny on the banging tip :facepalm: :smh:

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 8:39 pm

Re: WHO RUNS VEER ?
Postby Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 9:35 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
And like I said about this bitch ass fag boy Cool'z, he was playing the fucking bing/box on Rikers soon as we touched down you pussy ass wannabe! Cool'z was only in population/main line for like 5 days before he pulled some fag boy stunt to duck his way out of pop and got sent to the bing because he was hiding from bloods! Talk about that you Tramp lover! And I'm gonna really expose that bitch ass Cool'z. Not only was he playing the bing but soon as we hit C74 Mod 1, bloods jumped Grimey Loc my other co-d and they tried to fuck with me. But none of them fucked with Cool'z as far as tried to get @ him. Why not you bitch ass coward? Were you ever claiming in Mod1 with us!? For all we know, u likely told bloods you not crip! When we got sent to the other side of Mod 1 after Grimey got hit in the head with a scrub brush in the showers by bloods, you were playing the bloods mad close! Making friends with them so they don't ride on you! You remember fag! There was a blood in there name TV Head from the Bronx [Trinity projects] and he was like your buddy buddy because you made friends with him just to not get rode on. And you were paying tax in commissary to bloods on that side in there! And I remember the day you came to me with like 5 damus surrounding my locker when they tried to extort me or have me pay tax by way of commissary. What did you tell me Cool'z? "Yo Kenny, next time you go to the store, just buy them what they want and they'll leave us alone". You remember that bitch ass!? And no I never payed tax or bought shit for them in commissary...but you did for protection!
And when Grimey Loc got jumped like the 3rd day we in Mod 1, I didn't know about it! You were there! So why didn't you help Grimey? Why didn't you set it off for him!? You coward! You let Grimey get jumped, you likely seen it go down but your Tramp loving ass didn't do shit! After we got sent to the other side of Mod 1 where the blood TV Head and a Piru had you paying tax, you all of a sudden disappear and that was the last me and Grimey ever seen or heard from you busta! For all we knew you signed in PC. But you end up in the bing on some fuck shit by trying to escape the heat by playing the bing. Me and Grimey stayed in population/main line surviving, struggling, fighting, warring and making our rounds which you safe as fuck in the bing out of harm's way.
Don't make me pull your card further Tramp!
And when we were going to Bronx court for our case, me and Grimey was in population still and they had us in the blooded out pens in the Bronx and we the only crips and we were known crips. Meanwhile, where were you when me and Grimey Loc was getting caged up with hella bloods in the bull pen and BX court pen? You were segregated alone in safety out of harm's way :lol: . Me and Grimey had to go through it like real G's! You never went to the Sprungs, never went to any other house in the building but the box/bing.
And then come to find out, you were in Greene correctional, a safe spot for crips while Grimey was in Washington which was a blood jail and I was in Collins. After you left Greene you went to all boxes hiding from population like a pussy! I went to max after max prison, all population, got into it with bloods from jail to jail while your safe ass played the box Tramp lover!
You came home from the Box! I came home from Clinton Max mainline population, 1 of the most grimiest blood spots in NY state. And you got the nerve tryna pull my chord on here lol!? Everywhere I went uptop dudes knew I was crip! If that wasn't the case then I wouldn't be on bloods radar everywhere I went.
And like I said, on Rikers you were paying tax to bloods and you were playing the bing just to not get touched pussy! So fuck you Tramp! You a busta and a fake

What's funny is this clown Coolz came up here earlier talking tough about how he gonna expose me and expose this and that about me but he never exposed shit besides saying I'm a liar and my stories ain't true. Not to mention he even admitted to Ohnosmh that he wasnt on Rikers with me for any time but a week. So how the fuck he gonna expose me and my stories when he admitted he wasmt there :lol: ? But you see, only a fool threaten to expose someone when they dont have a case or anything to expose at all. Coolz calling me a liar isnt exposing me. Anyone can call anyone a liar. If i said i went to the store 10 minutes ago, anyone on her can say im lying. But thats not exposing. Thats just saying im a liar without facts to prove it. But with Coolz though, he fucked up trying to expose me but he never had any dirt on me to expose cause theres none :lol: LOL. Turns out that I have dirt on him from my own memory bank that he thought I forgot about, because after all, we were housed together in Mod 1 dorm for about a week so I was there to see with my eyes all the fugazy shit Coolz was doing. So I have the file and the drop on him yet he come on here pretending he can expose me but I end up exposing his ass instead lol. I bet that clown won't show his face around here no more. He sure didn't think I remembered all the shit I exposed about him. Come on her fronting talking tough about exposing me but only thing he could've done was to call me liar. Clown didn't know I had a folder of dirt on him

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 8:43 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:And this is why LA and chi niggas dnt respect ny on the banging tip :facepalm: :smh:
This because of bitch ass cowards like Coolz and KGC who were always 6 riding but wanna play slick now. I'm a 6 riding NYC crip and I got love for GD's as 99% of NY crips do except these 2 pussies tryna pretend on here

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 8:48 pm

I bet you Coolz won't show his face around here again any time soon :rip2: . Tried to expose me by lying on me but then got exposed instead.
And I'm glad that holdup threads can't be deleted or altered. So whenever Coolz try to front and play super thug, me exposing his coward ass will be on here for the world to see. I gets the last laugh clown. Never betray ppl who saved your life like I did.

BGzONLY
colonel
colonel

Post by BGzONLY » October 4th, 2015, 11:24 pm

Crips and Bloods outside Killa Cali is frauds. Bitch ass fake ass weirdos. Lmaooooo

KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » October 5th, 2015, 4:06 pm

:ohhh:

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » October 8th, 2015, 8:28 am

BGzONLY wrote:Crips and Bloods outside Killa Cali is frauds. Bitch ass fake ass weirdos. Lmaooooo

Just like you huh you not from the land u from sc

PedikoBrim59
underboss
underboss

Post by PedikoBrim59 » October 8th, 2015, 8:55 am

SHANK wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:Crips and Bloods outside Killa Cali is frauds. Bitch ass fake ass weirdos. Lmaooooo

Just like you huh you not from the land u from sc
Mando upvote

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » October 8th, 2015, 6:46 pm

But im keep it real n honest the crips i knew wasnt on no 6 riding shit im talking about in the 90s ogc n harlem rolling 30 didnt ride no 6

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » October 8th, 2015, 6:50 pm

k loc you should know some ogc they posted in our back yard north side of crotona park some of them was from Arkansas i know you heard of D$@$! LOC he was the very few that had bullet proof status with the bloods in the hood

BrooklynGetMoney6
corporal
corporal

Post by BrooklynGetMoney6 » October 10th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Crips riding the six is food no matter what state u in .. In any state where crips still ridin the six is because the state is mainly Folks runned (see how i didnt put GD) The beef is stupid n pointless to me niggas suppose to be grown men smh n yu see crip niggas online throw shots whats the point of that ? Were a nation not a gang so being mixed up in a gang war just makes both sides hot n is mad unnecessary. And KLOc yu minus well turn GD for all that

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 10th, 2015, 2:38 pm

i think its safe to say outside la and chicago then all them bangers and gangs got it alll wrong :shrug:

OGawd
associate

Post by OGawd » October 10th, 2015, 3:00 pm

GDS ARE FOLK
but in NY, Folk means GD
no one in brooklyn say yo Im GD, they usually say Im Folk

Now back then Crip here used to rep 6 hard. There are still crip sets here that still rep the 6. Even sets that had their knowledged fixed have older members that still ride 6. If all you knew was the 6 are you gon change what you know cuz a nigga called you food.

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 10th, 2015, 3:36 pm

OGawd wrote:GDS ARE FOLK
but in NY, Folk means GD
no one in brooklyn say yo Im GD, they usually say Im Folk

Now back then Crip here used to rep 6 hard. There are still crip sets here that still rep the 6. Even sets that had their knowledged fixed have older members that still ride 6. If all you knew was the 6 are you gon change what you know cuz a nigga called you food.

In ny folk means gd? :cmon: :facepalm: :smh:
Ny and they backwards ass bangin