Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Postby KGzMovIIIn » October 2nd, 2015, 6:25 pm

Nobody give a fucc bout all that lame shit

superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » October 2nd, 2015, 6:36 pm

only beef I have is with BDz and Bloods Crips aint our Cousins but we back them up always been that way but if a Nigga want war I got the Musket Black Powder 52 Cal shit

prince
prince

Postby KGzMovIIIn » October 2nd, 2015, 8:38 pm

Once upon a timek

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » October 2nd, 2015, 10:19 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:Wonder if they still bangin our six.

Regardless I'm a 6 riding crip just as most crips in NYC still 6 riding. This GD vs crip shit is only in parts of Brooklyn. Crips and GD's in every other part of NYC still allies like from day 1 and crips still repping that 6 for the most part. This is some Brooklyn shit. Isolated situation.
I reps that 6!

You sound just like these down south niggas.. Niggas down here still 8ballin

superior
superior

Postby 441 » October 2nd, 2015, 10:21 pm

The majority of South Carolina is on that shit.. Still..

captain
captain
Affiliation: 823 till my 8ones deCay!!!!

Postby cool'z loc » October 2nd, 2015, 10:58 pm

Ayo on some real shit FuCC dem ounuts str8 like that!!! Dis Cripk who don't like what I said Can suCC something!!!! Cripk da FuCC upk......free 8izzz loC sky'z 823 to da 3rd st 80z

superior
superior

Postby 441 » October 2nd, 2015, 11:05 pm

cool'z loc wrote:Ayo on some real shit FuCC dem ounuts str8 like that!!! Dis Cripk who don't like what I said Can suCC something!!!! Cripk da FuCC upk......free 8izzz loC sky'z 823 to da 3rd st 80z

Agree.. :tiphat: Them niggas are overpopulated as it is.. GDK

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » October 2nd, 2015, 11:35 pm

Folks is not GD smh....GD are apart of the Folks Nation "alliance"...mainly for jail/prison

Folks include GD,BD,SD,MLD,SGD,2-6, ETC...

superior
superior

Postby 441 » October 3rd, 2015, 12:08 am

901DBoIII wrote:Folks is not GD smh....GD are apart of the Folks Nation "alliance"...mainly for jail/prison

Folks include GD,BD,SD,MLD,SGD,2-6, ETC...

Chi-Mobs give me a fuckin headache :lol: Just like folks say they ain't a gang there a "nation" :lol: It's all bogus

prince
prince

Postby KGzMovIIIn » October 3rd, 2015, 1:30 pm

cool'z loc wrote:Ayo on some real shit FuCC dem ounuts str8 like that!!! Dis Cripk who don't like what I said Can suCC something!!!! Cripk da FuCC upk......free 8izzz loC sky'z 823 to da 3rd st 80z

Trill shit cig homeboy .....these niccas crazy on here crip.... gettin straight cash on 3rd street 80z

superior
superior
Affiliation: .Watson Avenue Paybac - East Side Bronx

Postby Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 1:52 am

Sin-Loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:

Regardless I'm a 6 riding crip just as most crips in NYC still 6 riding. This GD vs crip shit is only in parts of Brooklyn. Crips and GD's in every other part of NYC still allies like from day 1 and crips still repping that 6 for the most part. This is some Brooklyn shit. Isolated situation.
I reps that 6!

Crips everywhere still 8blling for the most part. I'm talking about global shit. All crips outside of the USA are 8ballers repping that 6, except in certain spots of Belize where some of the deportees came from LA. But the NY deportees rep that 6 and are 8balling. Is only in Cali and like 3 others states that crips aint 8 balling [Nevada, Washington, etc].

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 1:59 am

To me, the way I see it is if you been repping when almost all NY crips were repping 6 then remain repping 6 and 8 balling. If you became crip after 2004 when the 8 ball thing died down a bit, then I would understand dudes not wanting to rep the 6. But if you came up repping the 6, I see no reason to stop because of so-called Cali dudes on the net calling NY crips fake for repping 6.
I mean, how the fuck does it look that you crip from back in the day with a 6 point star tat on your body for life and you now talking about you don't rep 6 LMBAO! That's crazy. Once you in: stay in! Having a 6 point start tat is way too deep in to be talking about you not 8balling.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » October 4th, 2015, 2:09 am

Big K-Loc wrote:
Sin-Loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:

I reps that 6!

Crips everywhere still 8blling for the most part. I'm talking about global shit. All crips outside of the USA are 8ballers repping that 6, except in certain spots of Belize where some of the deportees came from LA. But the NY deportees rep that 6 and are 8balling. Is only in Cali and like 3 others states that crips aint 8 balling [Nevada, Washington, etc].

That's somewhat true niggas still 8 ballin in South Carolina :2cents:

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 2:33 am

Sin-Loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
Sin-Loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:

I reps that 6!

That's somewhat true niggas still 8 ballin in South Carolina :2cents:

I'm man, I'm telling you there's only 3 or so state in the US that crips dont rep 6 and that's Cali, Nevada and Washington and some parts of Texas maybe. Everywhere else in the US, crips got GD's as their cousins or at least rep 6. And everywhere else on the globe. Just as Hoovers. Hoovers in LA don't claim crip anymore. But everywhere outside of LA, all Hoovers claim crip LOL. So that shows how Cali has little to no influence on their shit anywhere out of LA. Even just next door in Texas, Hoovers claim crip. In NY some time back, they some cats were claiming Hoova Criminals but that dumb shit quickly died out and they went back to claiming hoova crip.

superior
superior

Postby 441 » October 4th, 2015, 2:48 am

Oh I know trust me I believe you.. That's why I'm open minded to the homegrown gang culture cuz I grew up around 6 ryding Crips.

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 7:21 am

Ok, I hear you Loc.
All I'm saying overall with this so-called GD and crip beef in Brooklyn is I don't get the logics of why crips would beef with them.
We are already outnumbered in NYC. It doesn't make any sense to me.
Back in 2002 when I was up north in the pen [Upstate correctional], we had 2 GD's with us from Cleveland. They had the Midwest accent and all. They rode with us tough just like brothers/cousins. We seen each other as the same thing. We threw it up together and everyone was on some 6 love shit.
What happens now is what I want to know in the pen. Our #'s already small, so why would we beef with our only ally from long ago, I just don't get it. It's a silly beef and this is why I always say that crips in the pen from other boroughs should throw Brooklyn crips under the bus for GD's. I'm dead serious! Let Brooklyn crips fend for themselves! At least the Brooklyn crip sets that fight with GD's for starting some stupid ass beef that's fucking up long-time alliance. Those sets should be labeled milk over this shit!
If this was the real banging years [anything before 2004], those Brooklyn sets that starting beefing with GD's would have a green light on their head, especially in the pen. They would be milk. You just can't fuck off an ally and not expect to get dealt with. This is why I say NY cripping is watered down since 2004 when a lot of real cats from back in the day got deported including myself in 2003.

prince
prince

Postby KGzMovIIIn » October 4th, 2015, 9:05 am

U r crazy

captain
captain

Postby cool'z loc » October 4th, 2015, 10:11 am

KGzMovIIIn wrote:U r crazy

I don't even know why ya'll entertaining this Clown? Son is a lame :2cents: he knows nothing a8out this Crippin Culture, he lost in 99-2000 era!!! Ain't 6 riding Cripks in Ny!!!!! Ain't no Cousin shit with them onuts!!! And everyone in ny or ot falling in line with original Crippin protocol

captain
captain

Postby cool'z loc » October 4th, 2015, 10:28 am

More n a8ove I'm hardly on this site like 8efore 8ut I see a lot of foolery so I'm gonna start pulling Cards!!!! I'm gonna expose these jelly heart purple funking swamp niCCaz

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » October 4th, 2015, 10:46 am

I look in the newspaper I see they mentioned shit from this thread me n k loc :lol:

We the least loopy wit crip/GD shit in 2015 :smh:

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 12:15 pm

For saying if this was back in the day dudes would be labeled milk? How is that? That's how it was. No 1 crip or 1 set in the pen can decide they moving funny style. You have to understand that pen politics and street politics totally different back then and likely the same way now. When you hit up top, you don't do your own thing. You fall in line to whoever the top crip is in the spot unless that top crip isn't on it like that.
When I was in Upstate the Og homie Lee Rocc from 30's stip a Jamaican crip name Bobby Steels and he couldn't rep no more and he was like an island by himself...al because he wasn't respecting protocol. It aint about set up top or on Rikers back then. It was about status. That's why I said nowadays cats can get away with all that funny style shit like tripping on allies.

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 12:18 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:I look in the newspaper I see they mentioned shit from this thread me n k loc :lol:

We the least loopy wit crip/GD shit in 2015 :smh:

When and where was this?

captain
captain

Postby cool'z loc » October 4th, 2015, 12:21 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:

For saying if this was back in the day dudes would be labeled milk? How is that? That's how it was. No 1 crip or 1 set in the pen can decide they moving funny style. You have to understand that pen politics and street politics totally different back then and likely the same way now. When you hit up top, you don't do your own thing. You fall in line to whoever the top crip is in the spot unless that top crip isn't on it like that.
When I was in Upstate the Og homie Lee Rocc from 30's stip a Jamaican crip name Bobby Steels and he couldn't rep no more and he was like an island by himself...al because he wasn't respecting protocol. It aint about set up top or on Rikers back then. It was about status. That's why I said nowadays cats can get away with all that funny style shit like tripping on allies.

Stop with the fuCCery Kenny u stay mentioning one thing over and over..... Ur pathetic :discust: ur stories are pathetiC quit while u at it!!! I'm a8out start another roast thread on ur lying punk ass

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » October 4th, 2015, 12:22 pm

Today newspaper they quoted some shit we said in the newspaper. ..bout crips bullying folks and u sayin crips and folks shouldn't beef.

Random ass shit lol ..they used opinions like shit is facts. :cmon:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » October 4th, 2015, 1:03 pm

Daily news or post?

PreviousNext

Return to North East